Get your ass kicked by the Nazis

>get your ass kicked by the Nazis
>have to leave all your gear while you evacuate your troops with everything that floats
>Nazis kind enough not to massacre you on the beaches
>immediately start blaming the French
>make jokes about how they are cowards for getting defeated by the same enemy that defeated you
>claim an embarrassing defeat was actually a victory
>sit back and let daddy America win the war for you
>still lose your entire empire in the process
>continue to make propaganda about it three quarters of a century later

Attached: dunkirk.jpg (600x875, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/01/indian-african-dunkirk-history-whitewash-attitudes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_El_Alamein
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yea bongs are deluded

england is the new eastern bloc. not surprising they have orwellian delusions of grandeur.

>get excited to watch a WW2 movie with based Hardy
>pretty pumped to see what the Brits can do
>its two hours of a bleak retreat
>somehow a victory in the end

WW2 was a mistake. Britain and France would have benefited from Nazi Occupation for several decades, as weak inferior states should be.

Kinda dumb that so many people had to die just for them to turn around and open their buttholes for Germany anyway

Butthurt kraut cuz we owned you epic troll style xDDDD

Can we make this a bong hate thread?

Attached: UK policework.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

UK hate thread

Attached: ROYALLY BLACKED.jpg (3500x2626, 1.59M)

based UK right guys?

Attached: Last appeal to reason.jpg (702x1408, 302K)

the two black girls are considerably unaethetic compared to the rest of the children

You forgot the part where Dunkirk was dismissed as too white. Not even joking.

Link: theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/01/indian-african-dunkirk-history-whitewash-attitudes

Now how do you whitewash Dunkirk, take the negroes out of the German army?

I was so pumped for this movie and it was a let down. Not terrible, just not the best Nolan work.

Of course it wasn't shown how the Germans were pretty much letting the English escape. Germans could have ended the war on the western front easily during this time. It's part of the reason I believe Hitler wouldn't have attacked anymore western nations.

The more I learn about Danzig, bolsheviks, and the kulaks, the more I realize that Hitler literally did nothing wrong.

And the jews responsible for antagonizing Germany and surreptitiously usurping their host-nations now claim to have been the ultimate victims of their own design.

Fuck jews, and fuck israel.

The Indians that helped the British. It's so inconsequential and was extremely small, but you know how the white liberal mentality works.

Oh lol they would have bitched anyway

We didn't do shit, WW2 ally victory was almost purely because of the Brits.

what is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_El_Alamein

Nice proxy

Shame the Germans didn't win WW2.

Attached: 1527203629587.jpg (669x668, 79K)

Hitler was far too merciful.

Attached: 1536717142811.jpg (600x683, 32K)

You could have looked away.

He wanted to save the white race, not destroy it...

I saw this film and it's a good one

>>sit back and let daddy America win the war for you
i thought russia won the war, over all stats and all.

Attached: 1523733878422.jpg (160x160, 8K)

We won the war and we are mire white than both of you mutts. Americans are just black spics and Germans are just Slavic Mongols.

Attached: 8BFFAC1B-E8EC-44D4-B71C-1E2C96434041.jpg (654x643, 73K)

>Be mutt
>Praise Hitler and the nazis
>Have no idea that Hitler literally is the cause for all the degeneracy nowdays
>Thanks to Hitler millions of whites died
>Thanks to Hitler the European colonial empires collapsed
>Thanks to Hitler kikes got a country and political immunity forever
>Thanks to Hitler Europe was so ruined it was forever indebted to american (((bankers)))
>Thanks to Hitler half of the continent was taken over by the communists
>Thanks to Hitler nationalism became a fringe taboo political ideology forever linked with fascism, meanwhile marxists have infiltrated every facade of western countries: media, politics, education, you name it
>Thanks to Hitler all you need to do to shut an opponent of widely defined degeneracy is to call him a nazi
Someone needs to slap you Rodriguez.

Attached: 1521654362482.png (1186x889, 434K)

>starts a WW that ends up with 50 million white people dead and dismantle of all powers of that time and destroyed any kind of nationalism forever
Great savior you got there.

>All of Hitlers fault
Wew

Attached: 0333C269-EE4D-4F6E-A77D-4DAFE18584EF.png (1257x848, 108K)

Attached: 1521407140789.jpg (824x714, 100K)

My sister said the actors were cute idk brah

>england gave up all this, to get (((america))) join the war
You're the worst kind, posting shit and not realising your'e just pushing your overlords narrative

>Hitler just wanted Danzig
>Oh by the way next month he would come knocking for the rest of Silesia
>Oh by the way next week he would come knocking for Posen

I know you common core corn syroup slurping niggers are dumb but damn. Accepting it would cut us off the sea and made us a bitch to the Germans. You're a retard if you cannot see that.

Attached: 1521656481195.jpg (1196x1538, 480K)

Attached: Hate BTFO.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

>we
>bong posting this hard
Nice try Muhammad. You know that if it wasn't for us you and the frogs would be speaking kraut right now. Btw my Grear grandfather fucked countless of your slags. You're probably my cousin or something lol. You're welcome faggot.

Attached: ww2-american-soldiers-and-british-girls-celebrate-ve-day-in-piccadilly-AEET00.jpg (1038x1390, 171K)

Attached: B46E4CCF-2AA5-4605-B0EA-0E9EAB3CE46B.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Who was the Jew who wanted to ally with Hitler and run a fascist Jewish ethnostate?

Hitler didn't start any war, it was Britain's silly treaty they made with Poland. So thinking they could get away with literal murder they started massacring ethnic Germans in Poland. So did Hitler go crazy and INVADE POLAND!? No you faggot, he asked Poland nicely to fucking stop at least 5 times before he did anything. World War 2 was started through Polish provocation and British Jewry. The only good thing that happened is Britain abandoned Poland when it came time to defend it and Poland got what it deserved.

>America made a significant contribution to the war outside of the Pacific theatre
muh paratroopers

Attached: 2E4D0B86-1B8A-4CDD-9488-0F3FF04F2DD2.png (211x239, 6K)

You are historically illiterate please end yourself.

Moar

I'm seriously interested any links or sources

Yup, be proud you won the war for Jews. Your daddy Churchill was the biggest Zionist Jew puppet of all-time. And you Brits worship him like no other. Now you get to reap the Benifts of the kikes agenda.

Attached: EF8F95F9-21DB-4E24-B86D-623FEBB2A22D.jpg (1242x2076, 990K)

>Invades 15 countries, One of which is it’s ally violating several treaties and non-aggression pacts
>Commits countless war crimes in every one
>hitler dindu nuffin tho

Attached: EB466AD9-6258-4C71-AA06-A5B1DD3A087D.jpg (300x452, 23K)

You are genetically illiterate, please end your nation.

>You are genetically illiterate, please end your nation.
Look mom I posted a meme again, kys scum.

>Churchill was the biggest Zionist Jew puppet of all-time
>biggest Zionist puppet of all-time
>Literally Trump

Attached: 99110F60-F398-4553-9C79-C4A9863A9B23.png (376x309, 121K)

[drawing America into yet another catastrophic war you started intensifies]

Bongs are ungrateful snobs in general about everything. Somewhere along the line somebody castrated their entire country and instead of getting angry they get passive agressive bitchy at everybody except the (((people))) that wronged them. I don't know why they betrayed the white race

Attached: 1539229992619.jpg (417x400, 73K)

>You know that if it wasn't for us you and the frogs would be speaking kraut right now.
>Implying this would have been a bad thing
Sgt. Tyrone Muttstein reporting for duty, sir.

Attached: 1509625687873.png (547x626, 18K)

I cant believe a bong is defending the nazis you are a disgrace to your ancestors.

This.
>invades 15 countries
Before the war he invaded 1, Poland. Are you holding Hitler accountable for invading countries that declared war on him?
>war crimes
Shit happens in war but the Germans were saints compared to the soviets and allies.
He's objectively right

Ironic

Attached: 1539436426524.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

Anglos have always been passive cucks. It's why kikes find it so easy to control London.

I just reported you faggots to the bong police. Enjoy getting pozzed in muslim jail lol.

Attached: 20181013_175026.jpg (1080x851, 247K)

Attached: 1442398314621.png (622x626, 62K)

He is not because Hitler broke every promise he made, if he wanted peace then we wouldnt have invaded nations and would have for example released the nations he conquered after he retook the land that the German empire lost.

Buttblasted anglo gets BTFO and can only counter with memes.

>Churchill’s sole purpose as Prime minister was to save Jews and give them a etho-state
>This is who you British worship

Attached: 539386F5-BEFD-470D-B61E-1C4BA16A06FD.jpg (1242x1859, 1.04M)

Friendly reminder Adolf Hitler and Józef Piłsudski were best buds and he wanted to help you guys extend east into Ukraine as allies while shoring up the eastern territories against the commie threat. Only after years of baiting and ethnic cleansing on your part did he finally invade when the rest of the world INCLUDING Poland woefully underestimated him and though they could talk shit and not get hit.

Attached: Jozef_Pilsudski1.jpg (220x305, 14K)

>Gypsy scum
Opinion discarded, shitskin.
K faggot lol.

Attached: 1538574298087.png (714x616, 571K)

>ethnic cleansing on your part
Citation needed

>B-but muh Bloody Sunday
Educate yourself Cheng aka all your ancestors are convicts and aka lost a war to fucking birds

Attached: wew.png (1452x467, 160K)

What promises? Before Poland there was only Austria and czechoslovakia. Austria was a diplomatic annexation. You could say that Hitler went a bit too far with CZ but he only incomperated the parts that used to belong to the HRE. The germans and czechs were mostly happy and slovakia got independence like they always wanted.

After that the war was still waging. Hitler would not have held onto Europe afterwords. They would have turned into vichy-esque states.

>citation needed
It's literally the Nazi's word against the allies words. I'll believe the Nazi's because pretty much everything the jews said about ww2 was false.

>a paki is mocking me
Oh I am laffin
The annexation of the Czechs was never part of the agreement not to mention the reclamation of Memel and rebuilding of his army, go worship that german scum somewhere else.

>Leaf lol kys
Also I'm not an Anglo, I'm Dutch. Weak bait.

Attached: 53454.jpg (933x445, 77K)

Provide a single fucking source for poles slaughtering germans in the interwar period
>Hard mode: has to be non stormfront-tier source

>Disgrace to your ancestors
>You're a Paki
Nice consistency, gyppo kek. Durrrrrrrhurrrrrrrr.

Attached: 16e.jpg (200x213, 8K)

Just like the Katyn forest massacre you retards froth at the mouth over and blamed the Germans for 60 years was not a blatant propaganda piece to cover up allied crimes.

>Just like the Katyn forest massacre you retards froth at the mouth over and blamed the Germans
Oh you mean how we blamed the Germans so hard Soviets broke diplomatic relations over it? Gee it's almost like you're making things up Zheng.

That's why I said you could say he went too far with CZ. Even then it's not a huge deal. You said "he broke every promise he made" and it's only really one.

When did Hitler agree not to rebuild his army? How is demanding Memel "breaking a promise?"

Don't care what you are mememaster. Maybe make an argument in this thread.

He illegally broke the Versailles Treaty. Multiple fucking times. Over and over.

Attached: 1519665565092.jpg (1254x1787, 553K)

Well I thought initially you might have been a bong but its obvious one will not be so dumb.
Just have the balls to admit he wanted to rebuild the German Empire again and even expand its borders instead of defending his actions when they speak for themselves.

The treaty was bullshit anyway.

Attached: polish butthurt.jpg (676x820, 60K)

There are only axis sources for that. Of course you're not going to find sources now backed by historians because we're living in the allied timeline. You go to jail for revisionism.

>Hitlers stronghold tactics
>Omaha beach being a massive clusterfuck that the US brass knew about and the US airforce made worse with the most ineffectual carpetbombing in history
>australians trying to fight up a cliff face in gallipoli

wow, it's almost like people can make dumb decisions in war that get glorified by the military industrial complex many years later to keep people signing up..

Nice photoshoped image Mehmed. As usual krauts are resorting to falsifying stuff.
The eternal destroyer of Europe after all.

Attached: 9cbcd055ee5885617d75ab146b9979d3--jersey-city-new-jersey.jpg (564x375, 37K)

>Just accept our propaganda as fact goy

The treaty of Versailles was a criminal act in of itself and Hitler begged for a new one for 4 years from 34 to early 39 to prevent a rearmament and warfare in Europe.

Hitler didn't sign the Versailles treaty. The poster said Hitler broke every promise he signed.
Of course he wanted to rebuild the German Empire he called it the 3rd reich retard. Nothing wrong with that.

Oh, so no sources. Thought so. So basically what you stated prior is just a load of shit.
Go on dog fucker, keep trying to meme poles killing germans or something.

Attached: 1521703830360.jpg (868x2664, 1.46M)

accurate tbqh

Sucks when your country does have no political power in Europe, does it?

>muh military industrial gomplex

kys

Attached: 1488559484079.jpg (1252x1252, 203K)

>Hitler didn't sign the Versailles treaty. The poster said Hitler broke every promise he signed.
Damn you're a dumb one aren't you?
Who was Hitler?
>The chancellor and president of Germany
What did Germany sign?
>The Versailles Treaty

Go on.

Fite me yank cunt.

Attached: 1538384855889.jpg (800x450, 327K)

Well guess what that Reich included a non existing Poland,Czech and Latvian nation, now tell me again which nations did he conquer by force again? Also you have yet to answer my question as to why he did not release the nations that he later conquered after he took back whatever land he believed was German by right?

>We lost the war by mid1940 and retreated to our shitty island until America came to help
ftfy

Sucks when your country will not exist at all in a century right?

Attached: 1515001773655.png (415x823, 209K)

Versailles was still never Hitler's agreement. He broke it like he should have. It was signed by ZOG controlled traitors.

I'm not responding to obvious bait from faggot Mexican try hards that talk about being passive when they are armed to the teeth but the most they can do is bitch on 4chinz, masturbate to hentai and vote for another Zio puppet, you make an argument you nupol leafnigger, infact don't just kys you boring cunt.
>Dutch
>Paki
Pick one, gypsy scum.

Attached: 471.jpg (682x600, 84K)

>Be mutt
ISSOU

Attached: 1470263023489.jpg (382x382, 27K)

also
>biggest contributors to political parties in the US are arms manufacturers
CUUUUUUNT

>biggest contributors to political parties in the US are arms manufacturers

..and?

>till
America stopped supplying the Germans cause of the slopes

That film was shit.

These British police keep getting worse and worse

Attached: 1335731815545.jpg (450x680, 57K)

Russia did all the real fighting and won the war. Americans didn’t do anything except let niggers fuck local women and build shitty tanks and armaments.

stop pretending it doesn't exist then, faggot.