BBC to tackle heteronormative culture by handing out I support faggot badges

> The BBC is encouraging staff to become ‘straight allies’ of colleagues who are gay, lesbian or have other gender identities.
> The move is an attempt to tackle what it calls a ‘heteronormative culture’, in which being straight is considered the norm.
But it is the norm…
> To shift the balance, staff who are heterosexual but ‘actively promote’ LGBT issues will wear pin badges or use email signatures to signify that they are ‘allies’ of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender colleagues.
> As it strives to become more inclusive, the broadcaster will also adopt the acronym LGBTQ+ to reflect how ‘sexual orientation and gender identity blur beyond the L, G, B or T’.
> So-called ‘non-binary pronouns’ – for example, referring to someone as ‘they’ instead of ‘he’ or ‘she’ – will also be used by staff. Non-binary people who do not conform to male or female sexuality often prefer to be called ‘they’.
> The BBC said it was taking action over fears that its ‘heteronormative culture’ left LGBT workers feeling unsupported – one of a number of concerns raised by LGBT staff, who make up 11 per cent of the workforce.
> The BBC’s training for employees on diversity, inclusion and unconscious bias will also include an LGBT section, and it will also review ‘systems and practices to ensure they are inclusive of non-binary genders’.
Source: archive.is/EOco1

Attached: bbc-hands-out-i-love-faggots-badges.png (788x738, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11807740/half-young-people-heterosexual-lgbt-homosexual-yougov.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3iV8X8ubGCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Heteronormative"

So the fact that the majority of the planet is straight, it's not normal? Should straight people be ABnormal??

Why do faggots need constant coddling?
That alone is a mental illness.

A step closer to state enforced homosexuality.

SO FUCKING STUPID

Attached: fat acceptance thin not pretty.jpg (552x670, 70K)

JUST END IT ALL

Attached: 1ED34CF7-EFFF-45A4-B2E2-89C595A4EE55.jpg (654x793, 87K)

just watched tv for the first time in ages and first thing i saw was a muslim army recruitment ad. this country is finished

OI! DO YOU HAVE A LOICENSE FOR THAT BADGE?

A pink triangle isn't it?

Attached: pinkbbc.png (270x240, 4K)

>2040
>Britain
>Heterosexual
>Have to wear an arm band to identify that I'm white and heteronormative
>The Tolerance Police kick in my door
>Load me into a train
>Drop me off at the camp
>They say I'm not tolerant enough as they slam the gas chamber door

No, sweaty, you're an NPC female whose empty eggcup of a skull readily welcomed homosexual male programming. That's why your appearance and attitude reflect the four gay male values when it comes to "female":

>Fat
>Ugly
>Self-disfigured
>"Sassy"

You never learned to think for yourself because you didn't have the capacity. Your gay masters consider you a fat, retarded, ugly speedbump erased of all possible threat to their capture of straight male rectum, and they made you that way, neutralizing you, by brainwashing you with social media propaganda to think female is ugly, thin is a construct, gender is fake and beauty is oppression. How does it feel when you look into a mirror?

How does it feel after that cupcake is resting in your voluminous fupa and you can FEEL IT there? Not good, and we know it.

Suicide. It's the fastest way.
We won't miss you.

>t. actual female who never trusted or accepted the propaganda of women's fag enemies

I have no doubt in mind the girl in question is much prettier than this mayowench.

According to the Guardian in 2017:
>The percentage of people identifying as lesbian, gay or bisexual increased significantly last year, to 2% of the UK population.
And at the BBC:
>LGBT staff, who make up 11 per cent of the workforce.
As with minorities, they’re overrepresented at the BBC.

Juden star. Discriminatory.

So if you don't wear the "badge" that means you are a racist biggoted straight white male privileged nazi hitler.

OP, I want to thank you for the good layout and presentation of your post, and for including an archived link to the article (although a second link to the actual page is good too). I've been seeing too many lazy OPs with no links or sources lately and it seems to be getting worse.

What in the fuck

So what they are saying is that they are hunting down anyone that doesn't support LGBT.
>don't wear badge
>fired for being intolerant

In UK, nearly half of young people don't think they are exclusively heterosexual. What a remarkable country
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11807740/half-young-people-heterosexual-lgbt-homosexual-yougov.html

>paying tv license
>owning tv

tits or gtfo

>Mfw Jews will eventually get Germans to wear badges and ID numbers.
If this isn't a wake up call nothing else is.

Attached: 1528767531209.jpg (222x293, 19K)

Here I was thinking I could find love in a lonely trap with a big benis. Damn straightoids!!! Just wear the ffffffffffffing badge!!!

Attached: 1537053599773.jpg (1698x1140, 185K)

user in 2040 Britain you can't be white and heterosexual at the same time. That's a hate crime.

They won't stop until we wipe the LGBT's asses with warm towels.

The + is for Pedophile

Truly this is the memest timeline

They don't it's a symptom of the SJW brainwashing. The problem is far wider, and far more dangerous that just coddling gays.
It's part of the same identity politics that proclaims straight white men as the enemy of all, nothing but violence will come of this in the end.

i wonder what happens if you refuse to wear them

Attached: [j.png (512x588, 15K)

No, faggots are obsessed with promoting and normalizing their mental illness/paraphilia. All fags are like this.

then you're considered a 'homophobic' bigot

GOD SAVE DA FOKIN QUEEN

Attached: 1640C5B3-E361-495B-9BB2-B.png (750x1334, 1.57M)

>ABnormal.
They’re goal is to make straights the queers and everything homonormative

Suit up, boys. Our only chance of surviving is through deception at this point. Join these fragile groups and incite sedition from the inside.

The only badge we need

Attached: dd451b29a38767955196a8f368eed595.jpg (468x627, 60K)

/HbCJn7

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

The BBC are bigger loving faggots. That's why I'm a license avoider.

Is the BBC controlled by muslims? Is this the start of holocaust 2.0?

Attached: Auschwitz_outerwear_distinguish_yellow_Star_of_David.jpg (3008x2160, 1.04M)

It's time to start self identifying as queer for all straight white guys. How they gonna prove you wrong? Free gibs, promotions and accolades just for pretending to be mentally ill? YES PLEASE.

The effect will be to isolate those who do not somehow identify as - or not seen as - allies, thus ruining their careers or forcing them to comply.

This is getting surreal. This whole world is like a computer program that has run off the rails.

I thought BBC not allowed to be political.

See
Beat them at their own fucking game.
I applied to a Google online scholarship, two identical applications with slightly different spelled names. My real one (white straight male) rejected, my fake one (white nonbinary queer) accepted. Those were the only differences between the two.

was going to say this, this people suffer a level 999 dementia, in their mind, its natural to be gay having to take hormones to be a tranny faggot (they must think tranny hormones grow on trees and that supports their argument that its natural and not a mental problem) literally their endgame is to turn every1 into a faggot, that is why they are targeting education, by making kids dressing in oposite clothing in countries like sweden with one simple fact you can destroy all LGBTQ arguments theories etc,

Without heteros there would be no gays.

Heteros produce more people

Gays produce what??? hiv.

Gays BTFOO

The day heteros disspear is the day GAYS DIE-

>inb4 what is artificial insemination

>implying artificial insemantion wouldnt have repurcusions on the longterm like faulty genetic etc sci fi stuff

Tolerance isn't political, you straight white MALE.

Attached: WHITES_NEED_NOT_APPLY_BBC_Still_Advertising_Positions_Which_Exclude_White_People_Breitbart_-_2018-02 (669x810, 73K)

> doesnt even show the demographics of who was surveyed

Heteronormative is one of those terms I hate.

It's literally a gay way of saying normal.

the great trap debate indeed

youtube.com/watch?v=3iV8X8ubGCc

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 16K)

The BBC is owned by the British Government, correct? The British Government is ruled by the Conservative Party.

Can anyone explain why they are waging the Cultural War from the left?

globohomo in action

The BBC just keeps on giving doesn't it? Lol, you can't make this stuff up.

If you say you where born in a Garage and you identify as a car
What really could anyone do?

Nothing but they aren't giving car people bonuses