What did she mean by this?

>I believe that the systemic racism we still see in this country towards people of color is terrifying, sickening and prevalent. I cannot vote for someone who will not be willing to fight for dignity for ALL Americans, no matter their skin color, gender or who they love.

Attached: taylor-swift-style-out-in-new-york-city-september-2014.jpg (984x1600, 238K)

It means that friendship has ended with Taylor. Kanye is my new best friend.

Attached: kanyetaylortrump.jpg (734x768, 177K)

What did Trump mean by this?

Attached: trump gay 2.jpg (854x570, 54K)

The truth lies in the middle. Why is it true for most of things in life but people can't accept it when it comes to politics?

delete this

She's been programmed to say this or her producers have bullied her into saying this.

Indecision is death

Not indecision, rather little column A little column B. Life is not black and white, why politics have to be?

Attached: 005.jpg (2673x3910, 2.78M)

It means she’s a stupid bitch

Trump, kanye, swift, are all on the same side playing roles in the jew written drama while the jew agenda in the US and in the middle east marches on unabated. These celebs are actors on screen and off and they do not write their own script or actually believe the views they espouse

It means it’s in the LGBTXYZ community’s best economic interest to vote for him. A good economy does not discriminate.

>nordic sticc
why was pol ever attracted to her?
when will pol finally take the thicc-med-pill?

Attached: 1536972545623.webm (1280x720, 1.28M)

She's a young white female. Most think this way. Not surprising at all. I could care less if she trolls around here, I dont know any of her music and if I saw her on the street id have no idea who she was.

I believe it's in the LGBTXYZ community’s best over-all interest to not vote for Israel. Not everything is about shekels, fellow goy.

Attached: trump zionism 55.jpg (1261x664, 286K)

Yeah right. If Trump is pushing the Jew agenda why didn’t they just let Hillary win? Everyone expected her to win anyway. It was her turn.
FFS you’re playing yourself.

Her toes freak me out.

still, nice pair of heels

yeah right. faggot energy

>what did she mean by this?

She meant she lost her mind, and she's trash. Nothing of value was lost.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
If Trump was pro Israel why aren’t we at war with Russia over Syria?

it means shes a retard. tayfags are less than niggers. also she came out publicly anti-gun like a year ago.

good lord

Attached: sniffHD.webm (498x206, 545K)

Ask her lawyer who wrote it for her.

Because Putin is an Israeli puppet too.

Attached: putin israel 2.jpg (1144x651, 71K)

she needs to be anally raped by a nigger,

Her case was one of a handful that started #metoo. Since then she’s been riding along with the feminists and decided she can’t stay silent anymore. Unfortunately she takes in the same media as every other celeb and believes conservatives are racist,sexist, misogynist etc. Unfortunate, her pop music was my guilty pleasure.
It’s funny how quickly your view of someone can change based on their stance on something. Her endorsement of those Ds made their numbers go down, hilarious.

you are trying to explain how things work to a imbecile. why ?

Shitskins, woman and fags aren't real Americans.

Its called projecting because she has millions of dollars to lose.

SOLD!

Attached: $1 Win.jpg (459x247, 35K)

She came out as an NPC. Who gives a fuck?

Her jewish handlers are trying to make tay relevant again

She’s obviously saying pedophilia is okay. Fuckin disgusting

Jesus!

Every Western leader is a cuck to Israel more or less. You can't name one who would openly name them. Only Iran and the Arab countries do it.

Attached: Swiftowitz.jpg (771x764, 56K)

try harder, rabbi

Attached: taytay not jewish.jpg (1142x535, 119K)

>sickening
this may be the most sjw word in the dictionary. its use (outside of criticizing sjws) should be punishable by death.

Even the name Swiftowitz is madeup bullshit. It's neither German sounding nor Slavic. It's made up like Hitlerski or Göringowich, just to bring it to the extreme.

I can't believe nobody else has put two and two together.

Notice that she said all this stuff right before the AMAs?

Did you also notice hoe she won all the major awards at the AMAs right after?

She made her statements because she wanted to win the awards and that was the cost.

Want proof, look at the 2016 AMAs. Taylor was shut out even though she won Album of the year at the Grammy's.

Why was she shut out? Because Ariana Grande agreed to speak out and make political statements.

Taylor doesn't give a shit about politics, she said what she said because that was the cost of winning the award.

>"And that sir, is your first lesson on how Celebrities sell their souls for fame"

yeah. jews gonna jew.

Everything is the Jews with you fucking paranoid psycho's.
even shit like why are wheels round
>must be the jews holding us down

taylor swift has turned blue. is she a demoncrap?
no, she's signaling she wants strangulation during
intercourse. that's why she's turning blue.

Attached: choke me daddy.jpg (1200x800, 132K)

I wish she was jewish

>it's not the jews

Attached: Trump Zionist puppet 2.png (613x907, 200K)

>Holy shit Kanye used Trumps time machine to go back and get his first

>I'm sorry Nazi LARPers on Jow Forums made me their aryan goddess meme. I had nothing to do with it, please stop boycotting my music.

Attached: tumblr_inline_mt4n58szB91qes9bh.gif (480x360, 1022K)

Another Ana Margarida fan. I was just checking out her Instagram and thinking how badly she dresses generally. I then thought that I'd have no problem with her wearing no clothes. I'd even lick her cunt if she had roast beef.

And that's no strictly 'med'. She's chink too.

I don't know about wheels but coins literally are round to prevent kike infetterence via clipping or shaving

Attached: 1536753785498.gif (239x237, 162K)

>Another Ana Margarida fan.
I had no idea who she was, but thanks

She's my internet crush

Attached: Screenshot_20181014-011211.png (1080x1920, 1.81M)