Well Jow Forums, I never thought it would happen

But it seems like pretty soon, within the next 10 years or so, Brazil will probably be both a safer and more prosperous nation than Sweden.

I wish you good luck Hue anons. Just wish I could join you in the league of based nations.

Attached: ahhhh.jpg (636x431, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D9UjEUOeP2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can always move to Brazil after bolsonaro fixes it

Too hot for me, Hungary looks nice tho.

but didnt you swedish people get nationalists elected?

No, they was cucked out of government position. Only got ~17%, the so called "right" (more like USA democrats) is cucking right now and are talking about supporting the lefties in continuing their government.

One of the top traitors is the leader of the "Center" party, the one who said we could take 30 millions immigrants.
She's been groomed by Bilderberg and the Trilateral commission to become PM, not a joke, serious, normie newspapers have even written about it.
People called us crazy yet here we are with her potentially looming as the vice PM.

But the average Sven can't correlate multiculturalism to violence?
Do at least the parties in your government been fiscally responsible in not creating a populational time bomb?

> But the average Sven can't correlate multiculturalism to violence?
I think they can but there's some deep beyond North Korea-style brainwashing. This is a country of NPCs.

> Do at least the parties in your government been fiscally responsible
HAHAHAHAH nonono, all they know is how to increase taxes.

Maybe people are just refusing to accept the hard facts, this usually happens when you have some economical stability. People refuse to think it can change for worse.
>to increase taxes
Brazil situation since democratization in the second half of 80, BUT here no money went to what was supposedly to go.
How many time Sweden can support itself in the current situation, economically speaking?

also whiter

>mfw the candidate for vice-president has literally openly spoken about race whitening

Swedish private debt is very high. Most people have massive loans. The states are barely holding together in a functional healthy economy.

Not enough cops, not enough firemen, highest taxes in the world and still it's barely holding together.

Not most people, but a lot of people have gotten a lot of cheap loans over the years. The central bank of Sweden has intentionally kept the interest rates low so that people can get cheap loans from banks and stimulate the economy...

It's a big bubble waiting here.

And do you plan fight or flee?

I personally know of many non-cucked swedes who moved to the US for better paying jobs with lower taxes.

I hope one day we can institute a citizen trading system where we can send our liberal retards to live in Europe and we can provide refuge to the non-cucked here in America.

Well right now I don't even have the means to flee. So I must ride the tiger as they say.

Trump should deem white people coming from European countries refugees and fill all the refugee quotas with white people.

Would be nice, but right now things are not dire enough for us I'm afraid.

I mean white South Africans are still stranded.

so Strenght to you Sven, really hope you can get through.

bring your ugly friends and sisters, I want a qt 5/10 euro gf

get

Go to Rio Grande do Sul or Santa Catarina. Obviously it won't be as cold as it is over there. But these are the states with the lowest temperatures here in Brazil.

lol i hope you're right

Attached: 1538948688735.jpg (1200x1175, 223K)

>135 thousand people didn't like it.
Based

Attached: 2747817484.png (540x497, 71K)

We wouldn't mass migration of whites, so...

wouldn't mind*

Can we at least import some of your beauty if your country goes to waste? We need them white woman you know.

Yes yes Brazylia will be superpower by two years. Just let them finish eating uma delicia.
youtu.be/D9UjEUOeP2w

what about jimmy?
we don't like british basedboys over here
so what happened is that the small parties in the right-wing coalition turned to the left? what an absolute disgrace

There is no real right-wing in Sweden. Only muh free market people.
No social conservatism at all beyond the Sweden Democrats.

Thanks.

which parties cucked? just C?

C and L

Fuck that, summon the spirit of Odin and crush the leftist and shitskin enemy. Run the streets red with traitor’s blood. You don’t need guns just grab axes, hammers, and knives. If you fall you enter Valhalla, if you succeed you crush the enemy. It’s a win-win no matter how it ends

i knew L would cuck out

no party that defends necrophilia is right-wing

By the sounds of it Sweden seems to be in a very similar position to us.
Now that is a nightmare, hope you get well sven

Attached: que delicia.jpg (599x469, 23K)