Hi Jow Forums. Don't ask me how I know but internal polling for the democrats is dire...

Hi Jow Forums. Don't ask me how I know but internal polling for the democrats is dire. All indicators are pointing toward a massive white female exodus from the democratic party. It's being blamed on the Kavanaugh affair but I think something deeper is going on (that I can't share with my colleagues because I want to keep my job.) Everything I've seen points me to believe that women are defecting because they don't want to be on the "losing team." Women aren't like men who will die by their principles, and it seems they've finally had enough of the last 2 years of nonstop losing. If republicans win the midterms we could see the republican voting numbers for white female rivaling white males in all future elections.

Attached: 1539393526424.png (877x773, 496K)

Attached: 729078026583.png (993x490, 142K)

Jesus. Wet soil in the sandy vagine

>the no source
fuck off.

Attached: Trump Zionist puppet 2.png (613x907, 200K)

>losing team
this user gets it and this info is legit

Hear that, boys? We’re a lock! Might as well not even bother going out to the polls!

Trump has proven to be a savvy politician but we all know exactly how he feels about Sheldon thanks to his earlier tweet.

The Kavanaugh circus was a catalyst, more than a specific cause. It is the sort of incident that gets people to look back and ask "What have I been supporting for the last few years?" the sort of introspective thinking that gets you to realize the party you supported have shifted massively and is no longer what you want.

Nigger we are not bernie sanders redditors who would base our actions on polling.

It was too obvious to women that she was lying.

>the alternative to Trump is frightening
this pic just proves that the left wing mob is pushing neverTrumpers into his corner

No, presumptive. Seeing a woman used as a political pawn and rape accusations as a weapon should be sickening to many women. Also, you seem to be reading the minds of a whole gender of people, which is about as leftist as it gets: sweeping generalizations about people's beliefs based on their identity. Stick to writing Voxx articles

Those Fuckers deserve abandonment

Attached: IMG_0335.jpg (720x898, 104K)

I think it has more to do with the fact white women have white children. They're beginning to understand what diversity means for their children.

Trips of truth

Attached: 1536291221057.jpg (570x487, 45K)

I can back this up. I don't know what state this guy is from, but I'm from a "midwest state" and I have contacts pretty deep and pretty high up in both the state republican and state democrat party.

About 3 days ago, an internal poll was given to the democrats in my state, and they are freaking the fuck out. Because it is an internal poll, they aren't going to release it to the public, and they wouldn't want to.

Races that seemed "locked in" only a month ago are now up for grabs. Just like OP's comment, they are worried about "the year of the woman"; especially since there are several races in my state where the woman happens to be the republican.

It's important that every republican vote, and vote straight ticket. Don't get lazy because you think you're going to win. But polling now says that the "big blue wave" is going to be a bust.

That CNN panel where they brought all their women commentators on and not one believed her story was brutal

>Trump collects his adversaries
he does this all the time. Trump outjews Jews

Blue state, lefty that is turning full red here. Job involves lots of conversations with lots of people. Most women believe ford here, no surprise there. Talks with the missus reveal her general support, though facts work with her sometimes and she’s seen the backside of female nature directed at me for a long time. The only thing that allows for a reasonable discussion in our household. I think your point about women jumping ship is the real solid point. They are hypergamous all the way, but there is a way to convert and it isn’t factually discussing the matter. It really is welcoming them into the fold and allowing them to see the positives of doing so. If they feel they’ll get attention by doing so, they’ll bite. Lead them, and drop factoids about how disgusting the blue hairs sjws are and that men like women like (woman you’re talking to) who are pretty, loyal and enjoy the beauty of motherhood.

Very true. Women are chicks. And like chicks they follow a pecking order and a collective 'we' thought process.

implying they weren't dirty enough already...

>Still glowing!
Also fuck white women

lil evil kike witch is an evil kike witch, pottery

Doesn't matter everybody go vote and wreck them for good

So Trump is basically Goku? He gets his former enemies to join his side and fight alongside him.

nice larp faggot but "internal polling" is nonsense now kys

>dude pizzagate and celebrities and politicians worshiping Moloch is fake news! theres no conspiracy being hidden by the news!

>people keep getting busted or straight up announced doing so by mainstream media and blue checkmark twitter

>lol thats just them being quirky and bashing trump! gotta fight fire with fire! lol he deporting illegal criminals is just as bad as satanic rituals!

i fucking hate this world and all the retards i have to see and deal with daily. you get the world you deserve i guess. maybe i deserve this hellhole as well. maybe we are all in hell already.

Attached: fucking drumpf did this.jpg (450x796, 103K)

Attached: B398FDCE-A06F-403F-A7AD-C80AFA23C556.jpg (650x854, 236K)

He's not lying, that's what the internal polls are saying.

The good news is that the democrats haven't learned anything since 2016, and are still relying on the old models and attitudes

White women will vote for whatever imports more dark men to fuck. So they will vote democrat

>1 post by this ID

>> women are defecting because they don't want to be on the "losing team."
Women aren't like men who will die by their principles...

I think you're MOSTLY right: half of women would be defecting because they feel and see the upbeat national mood contrasted with the Democrat's nastiness and vitriol. However, there is a segment that is going to rigidly stick to their 'identity' as radical/feminist/globalist/antagonist etc. It is their 'faith'.

These zealots will grow more shrill and desperate as the election nears and will blow their stacks when Trump wins. I think they will become even more radical and harsh afterwards; there will be blood.

The anti-terrorist SWAT teams, in a raid, always shoot the women terrorists first.
Men terrorists hesitate—they try to evaluate a way out or search options to negotiate. Women are true believers—they will immediately blow up a suicide vest.

Attached: 2106 Counties Results.png (600x386, 350K)

Would love a qt3.14 waifu like that

It's actually because ALL PEOPLE are getting turned off by the Democrats. The Jews severely underestimate how pissed off people are at the Dems and Fake news. Don Lemon called Kanye West a minstrel and brought up his dead mother. Another pundit called kanye a negro.

The Jews are losing their fucking minds.

Attached: .jpg (1878x1173, 977K)

Attached: 1512194472594.jpg (1101x1957, 860K)

Attached: 1526785578924.jpg (1468x846, 464K)

You know why the Jews are severely underestimating how pissed off people are? BECAUSE EVERYONE WHO SAYS HOW PISSED OFF THE ARE GETS BANNED ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Fucking Democrat kikes are so stupid that the only thing accomplished by censorship is protecting their own fragile egos.

Gee, what a coincidence... Hollywood elite attends a witchcraft ceremony.

Attached: 1527262158865.jpg (599x599, 64K)

>Another pundit called kanye a negro
>house negro
>token negro

>still relying on the old models and attitudes
Leftist cunts are trapped in a narrative loop and cant get out. The NPC meme is real

Attached: exactly.jpg (400x439, 100K)

I don't think most women are enjoying the sexual revolutiion. I think they wanted simple things like to have economic security so they weren't dependent if their relationship didn't work out. But most women I know are more repulsed than men by radical feminism. As soon as the left plays the crazy feminist card, normal women abandon them.

>the only thing accomplished by censorship is protecting their own fragile egos.
I wish that were true, but the fact remains that many people are influenced heavily by what they read and see. So some people (who consume media) naturally assume that many or even most people share ultra-leftist views due to censorship.

The only thing you're wishing for right now is that the dems don't lose seats in the mid terms. Which they will.

What are you talking about? I hate democrats. Man, it's like it's stupid people season.

>annointed our vaginas
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>women
>introspective thinking

Attached: C61A41D3-74F5-4F56-A92D-2D65EB0342F0.png (450x450, 192K)

They really are. They haven't learned anything from 2016. They still rely on polls in the first place, most are still using the same companies that got things wrong in 2016, they haven't understood how and why people are lying to polls or not taking them; and they still have the voting block mentality.

They think women vote as a block and should be solidly democrat

And they got too cockey again. For example, a senate seat here where they thought they had it "locked in". so they went to sleep, and suddenly 3 weeks out of the election, the polls have turned and now they're scrambling.

100% this.

sounds like a bunch of cunts.

lol sure m8
he 'collects' them
yeah, that's what's going on...

Attached: TRUMP CIRCLE.jpg (1104x9958, 3.04M)

I’m not worried in the least about fighting women - they’re women. Physically weaker, mentally inferior, with biological facts to back up both claims. Please, let them and their beta orbiters start shit. The sooner it happens the faster we can deal with it.

Wet soil annointed their vaginas guys it's over.

Attached: 1539132771390.png (744x486, 452K)

Appropriate since Traitor Swift is a Satanic whore.

Politics is 100% bullshit and you have to bullshit your way through it to actually get shit done.

Simple as that.

Attached: 1524693272530.jpg (580x640, 82K)

I want to give my energy to kek

tell me how

Let’s meme them into letting state legislatures select senators again

yeah
'bullshit your way through it'
hmmm....

I'm voting for the biggest shitlords I can find.

You from Mass? If so we can be salvaged. This state is a liberal nanny state built on top of a puritan one. It's not insaneo leftist yet. Just whipped.

Does wearing a faggy star wars or batman graphic t shirt make me look like a liberal? If so I think I'll go out wearing something like that so those jews at the polling places dont suspect anything.