American living is just so much more convenient than anywhere else I’ve been

>American living is just so much more convenient than anywhere else I’ve been.

Is this accurate?

Attached: literally who gives his opinion.png (603x363, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
youtube.com/watch?v=h1BQPV-iCkU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flint_water_crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Access to running water is nice, isn't it user?

Attached: KENYA_One211.jpg (1000x663, 661K)

I lived in Italy for a little while, the thing I missed the most were convenience stores and fast food on every corner.

Yeah my family is from El Salvador. If you want to live there, buy your coffin now.

if it isn't true to a person they can always leave, I have noticed that Americans with anti American views tend to be losers who could never meet the immigration standards for other nations though

my brother was in the Navy and lived in a lot of different places overseas he says the whole Europoor thing is true because they all live in shitboxes and everything costs way too much they don't even have central air

Can confirm. Was stationed in Europe for a while, what a fucking pain in the ass. just getting simple shit done was a pain and everything closes at 1700...

America is hands down more convenient than any other country.

Attached: 1508046304112.gif (456x522, 647K)

Used to believe this until I went to developed countries in Asia

Our cities suck

Cars suck

Too many niggers and spics

People are replacing the culture centers that we do have with ordering on Amazon

No one wants to talk to each other offline or not via text

Everything has become impersonal

What is central air? Like air conditioning?

This mindset is why America sucks; Convenience is far from mattering the most.

This. Sadly...

Apparently combined hot and cold water faucets aren't a thing in the UK. also, other countries are afraid to have toilets that flush with an adequate amount of water for some reason.

Don’t you have to drive everywhere in America? Not very fucking convenient.

Also, it takes people from other nations, coming to America to remind us how good we have it.

I met a handful of Black male African nationals when living in Chicago, years ago. They told me they always vote Republican because the Democrats sound much like the dictatorships they fled.

Ice Poseidon is a weak faggot

It is. I've been around quite a bit.

Everyone has a car. I bet I can get to my local Walmart faster than you can get to your shitty little corner store.

Yeah. Why do you think so many Americans are fat? They dont have to to very far for lots of food.

You can get a car for literally nothing here.

Yeah.
Housing is plentiful and available everywhere. It is also much more affordable.
Shops and restaurants are plentiful and many are open 24 hours a day.
Food is cheap and plentiful.

I hate how shut off people seem but if you talk to them you mostly find out they are just nervous. People are scared to death of looking awkward or dumb these days.
They watch too much TV and think you need to act like a movie star to be interesting and that they can't do it so they withdraw.

I hear Japan is really nice. But I can say with quite a bit of firsthand experience that America is so much more functional than western Europe.

basically

Very accurate

Yeah you heat everything with baseboard heating like it's the 30's or something and you are too poor to afford food so you brag about how thin you are and even the richest Europoor can't afford to buy videogames or see a movie more than once or twice a year

Maybe that's because what you consider to be convenient, is what you've grown up with

One large air conditioner for the entire building controled with a central thermostat or smart panel as opposed to having separate window units or or whatever for every single room.

>driving the 4 wheeled jew

Ah yes, good goyim. Don’t forget to insure it and keep it topped up with gas!

You don't have to leave the country, just visit any blue state that gargles Europe's cock. I vote San Francisco. If you want to know what being perpetually poor while living in a closet dodging shitpiles on the street that's my go-to destination.

Its air conditioning for the whole house instead of a window unit.

I have never touched American soil, but I can confirm.

>Everything has become impersonal
>No one wants to talk to each other offline or not via text
>People are replacing the culture centers that we do have with ordering on Amazon

These are signs of technological progress and globalists enforcing alienation of people

agree, some 'major' first world countries dont have access to hot fucking water...

Maybe nobody want to talk to you

>convenience dictates my happiness

Americans everyone

Certainly beats life in most countries. Most people live in complete shit.

Some places in Europe and Asia might be better.

Also, life in some parts of the US are not so great too.

Attached: niggerbaby.jpg (1247x884, 248K)

>People are replacing the culture centers that we do have with ordering on Amazon
thats just technological white flight
malls only survived before the nigs and spics took over, now white people will pay a yearly fee to not have to see any of them

People in convenient circumstances tend to make up problems for them to address. In our case, it's the constant "racism" that we have to deal with the whining by hypocritical Dems.

there is nothing convenient about living in suburbia

As opposed to inconvenience? Yeah, pretty much.

A Jew has pride in puppet state, what else is new?

>Ah yes, good goyim. Don’t forget to insure it and keep it topped up with gas!
Gas and insurance are affordable to everyone

>inconvenience dictates my existence

Crown subjects everyone

Wow, yes exactly. It seems like the people who should have confidence have none, and those that have an abundance of confidence really shouldn't have it. I live in a city of cucks and cuckesses who can't even make eye contact with each other for fear of making someone else uncomfortable or looking weird. It's a sad state.
I long for this time, even though I was born in 93.
youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

Central Air is air conditioning, and I can confirm that the UK, Germany, France, and Amsterdam do not have it. Some hotels might have "light" air conditioning that doesn't go below 78-80 degrees. The malls don't have air conditioning, the trains don't have air conditioning, nursing homes and the majority of housing doesn't have it. When you have 100 degree heatwave like this last summer you either have to go to a grocery store, airport, or just die.

Attached: 1539401192685.jpg (414x420, 48K)

His NEET bucks doesnt budget for doritos AND car insurance.

Yeah this is actually true.

Still beats starvation though.

>bragging about air conditioning
>not being able to live comfortably in your house without a machine keeping your grotesquely obese frame cool
>having air conditioning in the UK

Oh aye, I look forward to using that fucking thing once a year for no reason.

>agree, some 'major' first world countries dont have access to hot fucking water...

imagine being so fat that you actually believe this

Attached: 1524993881509.jpg (600x396, 45K)

That's pretty much the case for the majority of Americans on this board. People think they are b8ing and shitposting but this is how most of them act irl which is why nobody talks to them. I can't speak for anyone but Americans but the average American posters on Jow Forums are the lower quality males in America.

No. Seriously, America is only cheap shit. I feel like visiting a country runned by kids. Your food is kid garbage, your supermarket full of cheap chinese plastic shit, your home appliance 3rd tier,, your cars lol, your roads, your public transports. Everything seem to be a temporary solution, no long term investment. But hey, it's working and you have guns.

Attached: electric-stove.jpg (1836x1032, 67K)

If you're a lazy incel fuck America is very convenient since there is (((fast food))) wherever you go 24/7

Other than that it's a shithole

The problem that America has, and many first world nations is one of culture Decay. not one of the standard of living

Attached: 21B45B80-BA24-40AD-9272-98EB301B490F.jpg (1985x4359, 3.54M)

This is my biggest complaint so many Americans have this mentality.

You dont know how great it is to just go for walk with your girl be able to go to a park, a bar, and a restaurant that are at max 15 minutes walking from each other and then take the metro back.

Sure it might be nice to go for the occasional drive. But driving for at least an hour a day with half of that in slow traffic makes me miserable.

most of the places I've been to in NW europe the last few years were pretty close to america in terms of consumer goods availability but they don't do 24 hour stores and still close on sunday in a lot of places. Germany there were lots of arab markets that were open until like 4 or 5 am then closed for maybe four hours

Not to mention the food. The food in the UK is so bad you lose weight due to not wanting to eat the shit. The only reason English Breakfast is so iconic there is because its hard to fuck up eggs.

Attached: 1539290923421.jpg (653x619, 148K)

I refuse to believe Americans don't have electric kettles

>Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=h1BQPV-iCkU

I lived in Europe for 3 years, and these fucking things were in EVERY FUCKING ROOM. Spooby big brother listening devices and zogmind emitters

Attached: 1-pipe-300x225.jpg (300x225, 85K)

Its your own fault for living in a concrete jungle. Get some freedom.

>accurate
Having been everywhere in the world, it's very accurate as far as convenience goes. Even Canada is significanty worse.

>Shitroen
>Poogeot
French only make shitboxes

>european complaining about American roads

now you just rambling about anything the comes to mind

America has cities too you fucking retard

Id rather not get shot everytime I walk outside of my house.

Attached: 469.png (680x568, 452K)

Attached: cookie-aisle-vast-array-cookies-stacked-neatly-grocery-store-78236787.jpg (1300x1065, 321K)

I wonder if it is because of all the low wage shitter workers we import as basically second class citizens that we are able to maintain the convenience. Oh well, I would trade a lot of convenience to get rid of them.

>Non-Americans: HAHAHA Americans are so fat and stupid!!! Eat your burgers and play your video games losers!!!
>Non-Americans: Please open your borders and let us in!!!

Yes it is very convenient to live in America. I like how you can order something on Amazon and have it next day delivered to you. That being said I still like my country and prefer livig here.

>The food in the UK is so bad

non-whites always say this about whites to feel good about themselves, it's pathetic.

>he says as Ford is having a meltdown because they rely so heavily on shitty chink materials

Cringe

You should bring your Murrica sponsored mobility scooter abroad if you want convenience

Europeans wont know what its like to walk through a park with all their incoming diversity

Attached: 1538976935610.jpg (1020x608, 97K)

They are a thing, but many houses still have the old ones

>eating at restaurants
learn2cook fgt

He's right but that's probably why were so fucked up now. Don't have time to chop your dick off when you're chopping wood.

I'll assume you have never even been to the UK because we eat all kinds of food: not just "British" food.

Our most popular restaurants/takeaways are Chinese and Indian for example..

>standard sized supermarket shelf of biscuits
>the absolute state of those prices

>this is supposed to be impressive to yuros somehow

>Is this accurate?
Yes. My family spent a lot of time traveling through various ports in mexico, colombia, the caribbean, etc. on various holidays during my childhood. Bear in mind these are touristy areas and thus more prosperous. Go inland a bit and it was a real shithole. Kids using milk jugs cut in half tied to sticks to collect coins. That was in Colombia. Dirty, poor - this was their everyday life. Begging the white people getting off boats for pocket change. My dad gave an old mexican man $5 because he had no shoes and was missing a foot. On this same trip, my dad bought a Rolex. Was the one thing he had really been saving up for to feel like he "made it". My family isn't lavishly wealthy. Mom was a nurse and dad was in sales. Solid Middle class. But we were white gods among these people. It was extremely uncomfortable. And many places like Venezuela are even worse now.

People who bitch about America have no clue what shitholes lie beyond our borders. I literally got on my knees and kissed the ground when I got back to this country. Was one of the most profound experiences of my childhood. I really think anyone who bitches about the US should be deported to South America for 30 days. By the end they will be begging to get back in.

Attached: zRolex-Submariner-16613---115947w[1].jpg (1080x799, 150K)

Possibly, but I'm actually of the opinion that getting rid of convenience would be a good thing and that getting rid of Mexicans especially would be a good thing.

We don't drink tea so there's no reason to own one

>air conditioning
>the UK, Germany, France, and Amsterdam
kek
It's standard for hotels in the south of France, you know, where the temperature is high enough for you to use it more than 20 days/years. Seriously, have you ever seen a sunny day in the UK ?
>The malls don't have air conditioning
lol every malls have air conditioning here.
>the trains don't have air conditioning
Right. And I agree with you about this one. It's a shame, but new train have it.
>nursing homes and the majority of housing doesn't have it.
Right.

Being so weak you can't survive a "heat"wave, sad. Try losing some fat maybe you won't overheat after 5 minutes in moderate climate.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x400, 48K)

Half of fords are designed in Europe.
It's funny, Ford is American when Ford makes America look bad and Ford is European when Ford makes America look good. See the Ford GT.

Sorry Muhammad, I'm white. In the UK they are so retarded with food they take all the sugar out to feel good, then they add it back in manually at home when no one is looking.

Attached: 1538578030021.jpg (236x241, 30K)

he's a jew

The biggest things I missed while I was in Europe was a clothes dryer, hanging and ironing everything sucked, this was in Eastern Europe maybe the west has dryers. Clean and free drinking water. Potable water is everywhere in the states. Want water that won't make you sick in Europe better get the wallet out.

>I have noticed that Americans with anti American views tend to be losers who could never meet the immigration standards for other nations though
Uhh, Jews despise this country and most of the other countries beg for them to come there.

It's not the epitomy, but it's Nice... Gringos have some fine restaurants

>sweden
you don't get heat waves, retard

Electric stoves are embarrassing, glad my home has a gas one.

Japan is easily the most convenient country but US is mostly the same, our convenience is just less densely packed. Like you have to go to the gas station to buy a drink in the US, while in Japan you're likely to pass a vending machine on the way there.

Your road are shit.

Attached: bumpy-road.jpg (700x466, 53K)

Seething Europoors

Just admit the poorest Amerifat lives better than you and you can start to fix your Eurpoor lifestyles

Where the fuck did you go in Europe where you couldn’t drink the tap water?

Also
>ongoing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flint_water_crisis

maybe i dont want to live easy. Maybe im a better person when times are hard

Everyone here has a car. Ive been to sweden and not only cars are expensive as shit but they are also mostly shit

If you love driving your SUV to McDonalds, then stopping by Walmart, then Taco Bell, then going to the chain movie theater, then the chain church, then yes, America is amazing.

This