Can TDS become even crappier (or tedious)?

The name was supposed to be a joke guys. For those of you paying a TRS subscription, how do you justify doing so at this stage? Seriously, this was a paywall show. The whole thing getting pretty sad and the contempt is no longer a joke. There's no preparation or basic fact-checking -- this is done during the recording of the show itself. It's also a simple rehash of other stuff -- no originality whatsoever -- and it shows. That or restating things they've already talked about to death.

Jesse continues to impress with his extraneous and just plain stupid commentary and remarks. Here are some highlights from the first half of the show, the extent of my listening:

"What's Baltic?"
"HEY GUYS, newspapers advertise WARS!"
"I wish we didn't have to do the show."
"Didn't Hitler have to deal with a similar situation? Like Danzig or something? ..but didn't they have a port city?" -- Jesse doesn't realize Germany has a coast.

Others:

"They're all Estonians" -- not knowing that Estonia is massively Russian.
"Whoa, there's a chunk of Russia on the Baltic Sea!" -- lacking basic basic knowledge of European geography.

What the fuck was this? They expect people to pay for this? lol -- Mike kept trying to spin their dull blathering, in which meandered about various items and educated Jesse on geography, as compelling content.

Not funny, not informative, really dumb takes, phoning it in. This is a lazy, low-quality product and it's stunning that people pay for it. Jesse's low-IQ interventions are getting out of hand. FTN is fun and generally informative. This is... I don't know what this at this stage, however their plummeting Alexa rankings tell the story (not wholly attributable to killing the forum).

Attached: 1539378365658.jpg (1453x1053, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA7E2840B724C6695
myth20c.wordpress.com/feed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Apologies for the missing word here and there. Voice-to-text.

i subscribe because i really enjoy fash the nation and want them to grow

I enjoy the other podcasts but I'm getting pretty tired of TDS itself... I listen in the same way I look across the freeway sometimes if there is a really bad accident.

I'm sorry I sound like such a shitlord and I actually do like the guys, but... well now at this point I like Striker the most because he gives lots of contrarian views and challenges my preconceived notions.

Most of all I enjoy Paranormies,The Poz Button, and Exodus Americanus

Frankly, FTN should rebrand (ditch the "fash" -- stale and kind of lame at this point) and spin itself off the network. It's appeal would skyrocket and it would be much, much more accessible. Right now, tethering the show to TRS is keeping their numbers down.

I'd be willing to be that 50% or more of their subscribers would pay for an FTN subscription and a significant number of those people would dump TRS.

It's been a husk since most of the original guys left. Just background noise now.

Their ignorance on geography was super rustling, and then Sven disrupting Mike talking about the Bicameral mind also pissed me off.

no one really gives a shit about these kosher podcasts. you shouldnt either.

Mike and Striker are doing insane hours of content outside of their own shows on youtube on shows like Heelturn, which is good. It's difficult to talk for hours and hours when you've already been over the news of the week. Sven used to make me rage hard but he got happier or something and his contempt levels are down.

>I just pretend I'm subscribed to FTN and I get TDS as an extra bonus program for free.

radical agenda/the krypto report are better

Sure thing kike. I love when anonymous assholes tell me what to enjoy or listen to.

Attached: 1529746638304.png (458x438, 256K)

>This is a lazy, low-quality product and it's stunning that people pay for it.
they're still coasting on the momentum from when they cared. I noticed they stopped "ironically" bringing up their contempt for listeners, paypig numbers must be starting to trend downward. They don't even have good participants on the death panel anymore, just the TRS clique or some marginal weirdo like Curt Doolittle.

It's obvious that in terms of content and community, TRS has run its course. They just don't have any alternatives for their lives right now. I imagine it'd still be possible to course correct if they showed even a modicum of passion but I guess it gets exhausting after five years.

I hate to admit that Cantwell does a better show but at this point I would have to agree. I don't like Cantwell for various reasons but he is at least entertaining. Krypto report is pretty entertaining...

I stopped listening too. They talk more about inside jokes than actual content, and the content is all the same. I can finish mikes sentences for him now. Sad. & Jessie is just terrible.

When was the last time they had a new guest? I honestly don't remember.

Yep. To worsen things further, they dumped one of the most redeeming sections of the site: the forum. This kept the community strong and served as a source of content. It was a major part of TRS. The reason? Too much work or moderating. What the fuck are they paid for?

kek literally the two biggest brainlets on the right
>romania
ok yeah that makes sense

where the fuck did Weev go? I know lots of people on here (and elsewhere) claim he is a kike or CIA/Mossad or whatever, but given what I know about him I would have to disagree. Weev's podcast was pretty cool and I'm actually kinda worried about him given that he basically disappeared. Did he finally cave in and start working for the Russian government? That is what my mom said...

I haven't listened to an episode of TDS in over a year, and I say this as someone who contributes to the website. I still listen to FTN every week when I do my grocery shopping, though. TDS has always been a pretty frustrating show to listen to if 90% of the material being covered isn't well inside Mike's comfort zone. Their ignorance on things un-American can sometimes be quite grating.

>FTN is fun and generally informative.
this is why i am paying and only for this
third rail would also be a reason, but it's not behind the paywall anyways.
Maybe if TDS would have guests on the show it wouldn't be such a circle jerk. And Jesse needs to shut up more. Also Mike and Jesse would need to stop interrupting the others constantly

I have to agree. Lots and lots and lots of people put so much time and effort into the forum and perhaps there was a good reason (at first) for them shutting it down, but its been quite a while and I'm getting tired of their shit.

Also them telling everyone to buy Rise Above Movement stickers and "not to worry about (privacy)" or whatever is kind of rustling, given that when I first saw RAM propaganda videos, even though it looks really cool, I thought to myself "okay half of these people look like cops and feds"

hello, mike.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Once hatehouse became lovestreet and azzmador left I stopped going to TRS

Wow really are you saying that a guy that unironically does Nazi salutes, (apparently) supports Nazism, and shouts "seig heil" in public is retarded and historically illiterate? Damn that's a real revelation.

It's almost like they're a bunch of ex-libertarians who like to be fake edgy and have no idea what the Nazis actually were (German supremacists that killed millions of whites due to autism)

Attached: mike_enoch.jpg?w=840&h=473.jpg (840x473, 73K)

was there something between azzmador and ridgeway or was it a product of anglin's meltdown over cantwell and striker
jesus christ, listen to me

right on

i have no idea, what did anglin say about striker?

I'm just rustled that Hate House doesn't have Azmodor anymore. Larry Ridgeway + Azmodor with guests like Randbot was the greatest audio show since Opie and Anthony used to have Patrice Oneal on.

Why isn't Azmodor on Hate House anymore? They were so good together and HH was #3 on the network.

Attached: LarryRidgeway.png (960x558, 14K)

This is why I recommend to watch:

America First with Nicholas J Fuentes.

It's free and has great optics.

I'd like to see FTN be successful. They should really consider disentangling themselves from TRS and maybe renaming the show for broader appeal (without changing the substance).

This was pretty amazing. Hey goys, donate money for a group that was raised by the FBI! Don't worry about getting put on a list or whatever.

exactly, it was so fucking good

Anglin told him not to associate with Cantwell. When he went on Heelturn with Cantwell on the show he removed TRS from DS and repudiated them.

TDS has completely sucked lately, but FTN is still great. Strike, Mike, and The Mad Wop was great this week. There's quality paywall content, it's just that TDS isn't it anymore.

The fact that FTN hasn't fragmented in pursuit of its own material interest makes them even better.

If they aren't careful, McFeels and Halberstram may find themselves the closest thing to true leadership this movement has.

Zyklon Don mixtape when

I'll admit Mike not knowing about Kaliningrad took me aback for a moment

i dunno man it seems like they're at a point where they should probably hire a full time staff to do prep and research for them if they want to be a real a political podcast but it seems they want to remain half shit posty and half political which is fine too

check out myth of the 20th century if you want a podcast that involves hosts doing a lot of prep and research.

but honestly doing a podcast like that where every single episode is thoroughly prepped and researched is very very difficult even professional prosecutions on major news networks have days where the host does very little prep or research and just rehashes shit because sometimes the news cycle just slows down a lot

I agree with Anglin, but its coming from Anglin. He keeps on with this shit about legalizing rape on the stormer but wants to say that this is a serious movement

>even professional prosecutions
productions*

anonymous leadership

No one cares. If there's an issue with some gay podcast take it up on their forums or with Enoch on Twitter. Jow Forums is not your personal blog.

The Chinks and Poos need to work double time in genociding your faggot asses.

Hello nick

They deleted the forum.

Yeah, the forum was a big deal for lots of people. TRS will not survive without a thriving/dynamic and engaged community and they killed it. They're so shortsighted and incompetent that they killed off a major source of traffic and engagement.

I don't trust Cantwell and never did because I saw him as impulsive, but I think Anglin was a bit harsh just because Striker was a guest on a show that Cantwell also was invited to. I'm personally sick of the drama.

Yea I like Fuentes even if he is 14.88% indio. I also like Right to Bryden.. at least he isn't afraid to call himself a Honeypot (as a joke, I'm pretty sure)

I'm not sure but I like Randbot more than Azz and Ridgeway. I guess because of his energy/optimism.

I don't know for a fact that RAM was raised by the FBI but I'm basing this off my fed-dar which is pretty good. I guess ex-army anti-drug people will have lots of overlap with feds, but when you can't detect based off looks, you can detect based off motives. also it is hard to hate against RAM because they're the antithesis of all the skinhead prison gangs that OC/Long Beach have been known for, but yea it also seems like a clever ADL/FBI marketing ploy.

WHERE THE FUCK IS WEEV??!?!?! he gets shilled against hard on here but I'm telling you, I am pretty fucking sure he is a true believer. I wonder if his absence is a sign of what is to come (aka he is laying low because TDS became to much like the federal reserve.. lazy and full of ego/entitlement)

Anglin has a real problem with keeping Real Anglin and Meme Anglin separate entities.

Doing show prep for Enoch would unironically be a good use of Ethnarch's time.

The best we can ask for, at least until Damigo comes out of retirement. Better than being a paypiggy for Tara McCarthy at any rate.

>tfw paycuck

Attached: 1530735152186.png (225x225, 20K)

>They should really consider disentangling themselves from TRS and maybe renaming the show for broader appeal
i second that in principle. the question is, whether replacing the infrastructure TRS provides is not too much of a hassle for them. dealing with all the payment stuff, website, streams and not to forget the legal risks...i mean Halberstram at least (don't know how he's written) seems to work a normal job. don't know their numbers, if they could afford to go professional and hire help for the backend stuff.

Sorry I meant raided -- I need to proofread before posting.

Either way, it's a dubious recommendation. Fair or not, they were targeted and charged by federal law enforcement. Not a great idea to associate with such a group or its members.

>It's appeal would skyrocket
They talk about the JQ every episode, they'd still be untouchable. If you want some basic bitch faggots who go out of their way to sterilise themselves then listen to Crowder or something.

I like listening to podcast when I'm working and I like that TDS isn't as serious cause I'm not always able to pay attention. I think it's a good show but doing that much content so regularly causes some of the shows to be whatever.

I wish Sven wouldn't do that, he also brings work issues up which isn't enjoyable to the listener, and will derail topics because he wants to end the show.

So many Sheila threads lost forever

>check out myth of the 20th century if you want a podcast
my podcast of them hasn't updated for several month now. there are new videos on youtube, but the podcast seems down. did they give the audio-only version up?

Who gives a shit? It was fun to listen too also I bet you didn't even fucking pay for it anyway faggot so stop complaining.
I subbed for TRS and more specifically strike and mike

the other day I saw anglin post a screenshot of a tranny camgirl's twitter. i wasn't sure if he did it intentionally or what but, as much as I enjoy reading his site, I fear for his future... popularity and otherwise. (I tried to find a screenshot of the tweet but wasn't able to, I'm assuming he got bullied for it and took it down)

The 504um became a fed, ahem, neo-Nazi circle jerk that drove out all of the big brained posters. Nothing of value was lost. Sad!

I wish they would make an attempt to be taken more seriously, lke the FTN guys. Im tired of the Jow Forums language "xyz-posting lol" and the "tedious" slogan at the beginning. It's very pedantic and clearly caters to Jow Forums users, which while the majority of their listeners, alienates a huge amount of people. Normal people do not want to hear a bunch of inside jokes and internet slang.
FTN can make me laugh my ass with simple deadpan delivery especially if its Halberstram.

exactly. i love the stormer but its limited to our nationalist ghetto.

>designated autism/concern trolling thread

Attached: 1538804152671.jpg (960x768, 71K)

they're not on social matter any more, their latest episodes are all uploaded to YouTube now I think, they were also uploading audio only to a website called Thermidor but I never bothered checking it out

>dont talk about organizing anymore
>no more talk of prepping for a race war or lefty attack or takeover
>no fun stuff
>all we get is trump healines and conserative talk radio but they say nigger and kike

these guys went waydown hill after the summer of 88. literally everything since is shit.

Who even listens to this shit anymore? The "alt right" had many chances since 2014 and fucked up big time. Spencer is a fucking moron. Mike and Sven were decent as far as humour and planning went, but Spencer and others were fucking trash. Prep fags are for money and that's it.

Attached: 1538937219150.png (386x448, 140K)

The whole thing just simply ran out of gas, the same way it happens with fashion trends or subgenres of music. Maybe in twenty years it will all be remembered as vintage chic and have some kind of semi-ironic revival as well.

Might be Azz's association with DS. Carrulus Rex (sp?) Had to move his show off TRS because of his association with Spncer's AR. Sven doesn't want hosts who work elsewhere in the movement.

Damigo is probably done. Richard spencer is essentially done too. Greg Johnson is stepping in. Keep an eye on him. He is writing important book after book and showing his face at conferences. We are witnessing the old alt right really die, and hopefully from the ashes will arise better well-adjusted serious people who aren't wignat degenerates.

To be fair exactly what the fuck is he going to do about it?

Unrestrained fedposting is definitely the way of the future.

Spencer is good, I don't he's going anywhere long term

>Greg Johnson is stepping in. Keep an eye on him.
This. I fear he is too erudite to appeal to brainlets though.

okay I found the tweet anglin posted but I can't find it on daily stormer's site anymore... was Anglin just sleep deprived... or what?

A national security letter would prohibit any victims of the raid from talking about what happened

I basically forgot about that guy because he left TDS and the TDS forum went down... he still does Salting the Earth?

Attached: 3b57f5jr96r11.jpg (636x595, 36K)

stormfags pre-2013 were shit. Alt right 2014-2018, massive and wasted potential.

Who is there left lol? No fucking one. I gave my idea of housing in the meantime to build up money, but no takers because most people are fakers.

Greg Johnson is a drama queen faggot

Since it became their Job it's been shit.
They should just retire the show and come up with something else.

Haha the Shielas are missed. What's Anglin's Twitter handle?

That's... not at all what I'm proposing. FTN is a competent and enjoyable production and I'm inclined to believe TRS is more of a burden than a benefit.

Perhaps I'm wrong about FTN as a name. It just seems like it might be time to evolve the name and split from TRS.

Hosting audio files and collecting payments isn't complicated and they could easily recruit someone to handle technical matters.

I would unironically listen to a Talmud study show. Or a review of Decline of the West.
Or a study of pre-Christian Europe.
Or a deep dive on European (and global) genetics.
Or a history of the USA or Russia.
Or a general thing about code.
Maybe even have a new show for it.

I hope Weev is okay because he was one of the smartest and most ambitious people in that milieu, despite being his own worst enemy

Spencer is smart and has gone into the background for probably a year or two to let things "shake out" in the "alt-right scene"

I forgot his twitter handle and he might have been banned by now..

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA7E2840B724C6695

Mike Enoch was objectively the worst

He was the one urging people to sieg heil in public at the Spencer speech right after Trump won in 2016 and then he was defending it. Mike Enoch was the one encouraging people to go to rallies so they could get doxed and telling them dressing up and larping was fun and cool.

Enoch was the one telling everyone to brainlessly repeat neonazi talking pointsthat had failed decades ago and to hang out with Matt Heimbach and the "Trad Workers Party idiots and he was telling people to donate money to Cantwell while he was in prison for being a retard (and snitching to the FEDs).

Enoch has always been a deluded ex-libertarian who has no idea what he is doing.

Attached: enoch_family.png?w=840&h=631.png (840x631, 685K)

Fuck off morphkike.

Spencer is an idiot monarchist/reactionary that wants to bring back the aristocracy he doesn't even care about white nationalism except as a tool to prop up his ego/publicity.

Johnson is a faggot

i was looking for the rss feed, so i can automatically download the MP3.

i think i found it:

myth20c.wordpress.com/feed/

Well think about they are trying to avoid lawsuits for now because mike just got out of it. They suits arent finished yet either so if mike fucks up or does some kind of fed posting even if he is joking it could mean he'll have to go back into court and deal with that shit AGAIN.

The Ricky Vaughn doxxing scared off any white person who isn't a trailer park wignat. Why take the risk of having a sperg like Chris Mehtwell ruin your life?

Attached: ricky-vaughn.jpg (226x223, 8K)

>Spencer is good, I don't he's going anywhere long term
Spencer is a fucking moron and he has not done anything since that fucking disaster that was Charlottesville. He did not accomplish anything long term; only fucked his own people and ruined the life of an autistic kid that wanted to meet his hero. He has not done anything interesing since BTFOing Soigon of Akkad in a debate, and that was months ago. Fuck Spencer. He should be kicked out of any movement. He is poison.
Is Mike going to speak on the James Fields trial? I have not listened to TDS in a while.

Not sure about anything you've said except the Cantwell nonsense.

I was the first person to call out Mike for baiting Cantwell into providing the prosecution with inculpatory evidence (via his podcast). I also warned people against donating to Cantwell on the basis that he's a moron and was damaging his own case. It was a waste of money.

no question

Was Ricky actually our fucking guy or not? If we have people who are successful, why the fuck did people run him out? I never got the rundown as I have slowly left this shit and don't even use this board much anymore.

I'm equally pissed with Mike and Sven. Mike needs to do a better job of being a leader externally, Sven needs to do a better job of being a leader internally. Between the forum going away and their PR/image becoming more and more of nightmare, unfortunately I don't have much faith in either of them anymore...

I have not heard them mention James Fields much at all, except some prosecutor resigned to go work for Walmart or something. It was a news story they mentioned and basically said it seems unrelated, if I recall correctly.

Azz was only on the show for 8 eps get over it.
I actually have some insight in this because I talk to both of them.
Azzmador most likely left the show because of DS disassociating from TRS, he already started up his own show again.
Azzmador claims that he left because Jesse (Sven) said he can't plug the Stormer book clubs on Hate House anymore, Larry Ridgeway says this is a complete lie.

>Is Mike going to speak on the James Fields trial?
yeah i'm sure he will when it gets

Yep, Spencer is and was an unmitigated disaster who centralized the AR and then fragmented and permanently damaged the connections we had to AL figures with massive audiences.

He's also toxic and everyone who worked with him is damaged, most recently Greg Conte.

>The 504um became a fed, ahem, neo-Nazi circle jerk that drove out all of the big brained posters
They were banning literally everyone they considered to be a "wignat". The only "big brained" people lost were MPC-type faggots.

>It's appeal would skyrocket and it would be much, much more accessible

just like tds is doing... all these podcasts are turning into average republican shows but they say nigger and jew but now i noticed its been in a ironic meme way and not even asking the JQ

there was some audio livestreamer named tifa angelwings on youtube and he was at times what a alt-right,nationalist,pro-white or whatever you want to call it but he got shoahed or killed or something. that or he uploads elsewhere. anyone know anything about him?

Why couldn't we all have made an effort to meme money saving and start house sharing for the Whites in our movement who could afford to move to another State and start building up groups across the US? I never understood the aversion to this idea?

>/ourguy/
don't punch right should be replaced with don't punch huwhite

Already seen it, but this is an extremely based summary for those who want to listen to it. Thank you for the rec.

I have seen him mentioning the Cville trial on Twitter, but he rather talked about RAM than Fields. I wonder if he thinks Fields is done and that is why he is trying to save the other prosecuted men rather than him.

He should have never associated with that ancap retard anyway

Cantwell has always been an unhinged drug addict. Enoch was the absolute worst about it to he urged everyone to give him money, gifts, etc in jail all while Cantwell was becoming a FED

Enoch was was the biggest supporter of Cantwell too

All the people that Enoch coaxed into giving Cantwell donations all are probably on FBI watchlists

Does Enoch care? Probably not he's too busy stuffing his fat face and wishing it was still 2010 so he could be an anti-racist ancap obsessing over Bitcoin.

Attached: 1484460564693.png (1118x997, 1011K)

I imagine that paranoia and fear played a big role in preventing that idea from taking hold. At best it would work but with fed/military provocateurs it could easily descent into some Fight Club/Project Mayhem type stuff...

another reason to lose faith in Mike Enoch if he has given up on James Fields. RAM is literally a fight club and the hollywood script suggests it would have become a "project mayhem"... all that was missing was the living together in a big abandoned house in an industrial part of town.

Carrulus Rex is still on the DS bbs but he doesn't do his podcast anymore.