Has pol watched Jessica Jones?

Has pol watched Jessica Jones?

Did you notice that over two seasons, there's not a single positive white male? They're only villains (Kilgrave, Karl, the security guard etc). Even the dopey soldier boy turns rogue.
All the good males are black and hispanic.

Did no one else find it weird?

Attached: krysten-ritter-jessica-jones-season-1_46.jpg?itok=rYikL9ot.jpg (825x464, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wNtJZyPm_pk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, what could possibly be the reason?

Attached: berg.png (204x32, 2K)

admit it. the BLACKED scene was hot

>2018
>watching anything on tv

KYS.

my wife watched this and started to get mad when i began pointing out the contrived propaganda aspects of it

>Melissa Rosenberg (tribe of the big nose)

Oh yeah, forgot about this.

You mean with Jessica or Trish? Because it seems like the females on the show are either lesbians or get blacked.

>TV
It's Netflix.

Attached: file.png (676x377, 198K)

It's Netflix, are you really surprised? More importantly, why are you watching anything on Netflix? More importantly, why as a grown man are you watching TV shows about super heroes made for children?

Attached: 1533185413779.png (1790x912, 1.85M)

>shows about super heroes made for children?
Superheroes might be made for children, but this show has the superhero getting fucked in a dive bar's stalls from behind. The show's definitely not for kids.

>It's Netflix.
netflix is even worse

Attached: nt.jpg (720x1010, 848K)

She fucking OD'ed on Jesse, yo

>Has pol watched Jessica Jones
No, we’re not fags

Walt did nothing wrong

not a big surprise

Attached: 1539405743446.png (2051x525, 80K)

fuq, wrong one.

Attached: NPC FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.png (2051x525, 68K)

You did rape her, right? Good time to remind her of her place.

Like what?

The whole anti-white male thing's quite obvious, but what else am I missing?

I enjoyed the first season, but could only stand half of the first episode of the second season and gave up. I expected to enjoy it but what I saw of the second season was so different. I remember her friend talking to her boyfriend about sexism, I remember a Mexican thug talking about "protected classes", I remember a shoehorned-in line about tampons, all in S2E1. They want to use the show as a medium to lecture the public about bullshit. I looked it up after quitting, apparently they brought in an all-female directing team, something like that. I don't have a problem with women writers or directors per-se but when they're "brought in" or whatever it shows they are about to start lecturing the audience about social justice. These people probably believe in the wage gap! lol!

your wife is npc

Attached: cognitive dissonance.jpg (220x229, 11K)

It's a jewflix show, what the fuck did you expect? Look at what they did to The Witcher. They turned Fringilla Vigo into a negress when she's Italian-ish in the novels & games. As for JJ, I watch it because I think she's hot but I find hilarious how she's a whore who practically fucks every dude who compliments her & we're supposed to believe she's a strong wahmen simply because she randomly has superhuman powes which grants her superhooman strength & durability. I think the writing is trying to portray JJ as a macho woman by copying the same exact mannerisms of a macho man (alcoholic, extremely cynical, a mysterious loner, fucks around everyman & throws them away right after, just wants to be left alone but has to fix everyones' problems because she's the only competent person left.) but their attempts at writing JJ as a macho man just make her look like a mentally unstable thot. She's fucking cute though so just by the actresses visage alone, I'm able to tolerate the show in short bursts until I get too damn annoyed by the shitty writing.

Kilgrave was the best damn character on the entire show. I couldn't care less that he's the villain because the villain is usually the most interesting character. Look at what happened to season 2, the main villain was a woman and she was so bland & uninteresting. This yet again shows that women practically suck at everything and they only thing they should be sucking is muh dik.

>just make her look like a mentally unstable thot
To be fair, I think that is sort of the point, though. She's not macho, she's a damaged individual. She can't understand why Trish is jealous of what she has.

I agree with you on the villains, though.

Attached: jjORvmXl_400x400.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Attached: daredevil-and-jessica-jones.jpg (640x360, 30K)

The series was created by a women from the big nose tribe and all females get blacked? Is it pushing an agenda or just projection?

Attached: Matt_Jessica_Defenders_BTS_1.jpg (594x396, 127K)

Attached: landscape-1481281776-gettyimages-628451502.jpg (1600x800, 164K)

Netflix is the modern equivalent to tv but worse because it's too easy to binge

Attached: the-defenders-jessica-jones-luke-cage.jpg (620x420, 54K)

So you mean it was like every other show?

Attached: images (10).jpg (286x176, 6K)

kek

I tapped out during season 1 with the two dykes subplot.

If it doesn't have Daredevil in it, then its shit. That's how I view the Marvel Netflix shows.

Marvel is near-peak degeneracy. They always were lefty faggots, but the stories, characters, and art aren't compelling enough to eclipse that anymore.

Attached: red skull talking sense.jpg (1000x1537, 675K)

>Did you notice that over two seasons, there's not a single positive white male?

there have been no positive white male role models in any form of media in any part of the world for at least the last 30 years...

it is not a mistake this has happened.

Yeah a subsidiary of Soros Corp.

Just look at this. The arguments are bulletproof, but because they're presented by a character who has been declared a priori to be "evil" we're supposed to disagree with them. The arguments are also presented so accurately that one has to wonder how the writers can be so familiar with them but still be insane enough to say that they're wrong.

Attached: red skull making a valid point.jpg (1920x2951, 1.65M)

No, because it's intentional and it's like this everywhere now.

Support alternatives like Arkhaven.

The only good thing in that show is her ass. She is hot. But shit show, like any marvel.

They literally say the truth but close their eyes to it. Just like they say, you can lead the horse to water, hell, the horse may end up finding itself....

>white girl friend takes some drug, cheats on her boyfriend with a nigger.

imagine watching (((netflix))) shows
reminder that the co-creator of Netflix Marc Randolph is a great nephew of Edward Bernays, marketing jew king. who himself was a nephew of Freud.

>Grown women watching Capeshit Movies
>Someone's wife no less
Millennial detected

Attached: 1539155920665m.jpg (973x1024, 106K)

They always sell those guys as self made men that are coming from nowhere with brilliant ideas. But as soon as you dig a litlle bit you always find those weird connexions.
And people still believe there is no plan.

This was basically my experience in a nutshell

It was disgusting you fucking degenerate

You think this is just this show? There's nothing out there where white males are shown to be heroic or masculine. Brit tv media is the absolute worst for this.

Jessica Jones is to obese tumblrinas what batman is to obese incels

There’s no way that these are real pages from real Marvel comics that were actually published, r-right? How does one actually go about saying true things like that but then just dismissing them outright as just bullshit from the “villain” of the story? I’ve always believed that we’re currently living in some clown world but this just takes it to a new level if it’s really true.

Attached: 17EC89E3-93AA-49A6-99A5-840D5F9625A6.png (683x1024, 596K)

Show was Niggerfied so I quit watching

>watching tv

Kys

>capeshit
grow up

I do the same thing. Keep working on her. Have a child if you haven’t already.

you could post the webm dude!

Attached: soiboi.webm (600x336, 2.84M)

On the bright side you're not getting poisoned by commercials

I don't understand this picture

The aryans and anglos WERE the greedy polluters and parasites

Yeah it's a perfect world if you're white

Btw guys, if you want to see real the Witcher movies, some channels on yt specialized themselves onto making game movies, using cinematics + selected gameplays plans, and the result is pretty fucking impressive for some games.
The witcher 2&3+ tje add-ons are literally my favorites movies, real movies included. It's so realistic you sometimes forget it's made from a video game. And the game was alrdy so deep that the films are really long, the witcher 3 alone film i saw for example lasted 12 hours, and each extension 4-5 hours. It's fucking epic and you know the storyline and characters are respected and no subsersive kike agenda can be added.

youtube.com/watch?v=wNtJZyPm_pk

I beg you to give a try instead of giving away your shekels to netshix. The ratio of likes alone should convice you.

Attached: witcher game movie.png (1893x1075, 1.99M)

EVERY.FUCKING.TIME.

Attached: ((())).jpg (216x265, 2K)

but luke cage is a pretty cool character tb h

I watch the sexier looking Jessica jones. She has some great footjob vids and jois

The way I see it, the writers or editors know these statements to be true but in typical Jewish fashion insist that healthy behaviors and policies are evil in order to deliberately sabotage the thought processes of the goyim. Knowing the way lemmings/normalfags/NPCs or whatever you want to call them function, it's surprisingly effective. If Kingpin says he hates New York being a sanctuary city and wants to build a wall, they'll think these are bad. If Carnage paraphrases Sam Hyde while mowing down an Antifa rally, they'll associate anyone who says similar things with the bad evil scary man from their funny books.

Attached: 1538806756852.jpg (800x630, 150K)

Non whites like yourself wouldn’t understand.

as a pure fascist white power nazi Jow Forumsfag, I beat my dick to her getting blacked at least a dozen times.

anti white male christian stuff is in 99% of entertainment

I didn't hear you complaining when most of the bad guys used to be people of color.

Do you make posts like this because you feel you have to live up to the reputation of Canadians being insufferable libtards, or do you genuinely hold such pathetic convictions?

>Watches shitty television
>Complains that it's shitty

Attached: 455c9287c63f2df2f2508cff5189765a--anime-fan-art-kawaii-anime.jpg (236x226, 14K)

>Do you make posts like this because you feel you have to live up to the reputation of Canadians being insufferable libtards, or do you genuinely hold such pathetic convictions?

I just find it funny how a lot of movies used to portray the white people as only been on the good side, while the black people were on the bad side, or used as a token minority where they died first, or some comical relief at the person of colors expense, etc. but I never saw white people complaining.

It's called in-group preference, dipshit. People like what's good for their kind and don't like what isn't.

I don't even watch tv my dude, why because its full of far left propaganda I haven't watched proper tv in 12 years because fuck the far left.

>my wife watched this and started to get mad when i began pointing out the contrived propaganda aspects of it
I can't watch normie television anymore either. It's all just so blatant.

So then why are you complaining if you know what it is? Either one or the other is going to feel like their group isn't going to be portrayed properly. Sometimes white, other times people of color. Deal with it, not everything has to pander to whites.

You didn't understand a word I wrote. Fuck, you're an idiot.

Watches the new Troy show for 1 episode...
>black Zeus
>black Achilles

Bongs deserve genocide.

I got over that sort of autism when i realized it creates push back and I was just doing it to stroke my own intellect.

You can lead a horse to water...

Didn't save the show from being utter trash in season 2 even without the propaganda.

Even the punisher season was crap. Which sucked considering he was bad assed in daredevil (when they actually gave a shit about the core material)

Though to be fair Iron fist 2 ends on stuff that's from the source material, but it's some of the worst stuff. That being said iron fist is crap. It doesn't capture any of the spirit of iron fist. Instead it seems like a shot at white guys, even those with power, being whiny self important crybabies. Though that was likely intentional.

Daredevil season one was one of the best series ever directed (choreographically and story-wise). Season 2 was okay - only more focused on specific points rather than an overarching plot (Punisher/Elektra, both respectively were amazing
Pretty much everything else (Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist) was complete trash. Only good part about Defender was (unsurprisingly) the Daredevil focused parts, and The Punisher is a complete fucking cuck-fetish dumpster fire (literally a series about a guy nearly-fucking someone else's wife).

Elodie Yung/10

Attached: 1537018618546.jpg (400x441, 47K)

And she fucks Luke Cage throughout the whole season. Disgusting.

So it's "Evil" when jews whip but "Noble" when you whip us? lmao

Is this peak Abstract?

>actually makes black men seem like not chimps.
>every other black dude acts like a chimp
Cage is an aberration, not an example.

>but I never saw white people complaining.
except everyone lampooned the fuck out of it being a tired ass trope and lazy writing. So let's keep doing it but just change the colors...!
It's a fucking joke, how does this make things better? It's just trading retardation for more retardation

You're alright, you get the gas last.

She gets blacked in the first episode. I stopped watching and never went back. I watched the second season of daredevil because the long take fight scenes are fucking awesome, but I'm done with marvel now.

> watched the second season of daredevil because the long take fight scenes are fucking awesome,
Punisher was actually bad ass in it too, unlike his own trash series.

I also don't have a problem with lines about tampons or periods, I find it as disgusting as if a person would start talking about them taking a shit. I just know that feminist-types think men can't stand hearing about periods because of society and that's why I mentioned the shoehorned-in reference to periods. The intention to annoy me is enough to annoy me, even if what's being done wouldn't be annoying if it were innocent.

>jessica jones more trashy than the roasty the actress plays in "don't trust the bitch in apt 23"

Huge portion of the readership would be NPCs.
if character[X]=villain run disdainanddismissal.exe

The first season of Jessica Jones was absolutely the worst pile of crap I've ever seen by a fairly significant margin, and the only reason I kept watching it was so I couldn't be hit with the "oh, just keep watching, it gets better" line.
I'd heard it was great upon release from multiple sources, so I was excited about it. 1 episode in, I was like "Well, that was total shit, but maybe later context makes it seem better."
Steer clear, not worth pirating, not worth anything. Boycott all of (((Hollywood))) until their burn themselves to the ground.

>The arguments are bulletproof, but because they're presented by a character who has been declared a priori to be "evil" we're supposed to disagree with them
This was also the case with All in the Family, but it backfired on the shitlibs of the 70s. Conservatives watched the show far more than did liberals.

Attached: Bunker Hill.jpg (800x450, 30K)

>Boycott all of (((Hollywood))) until their burn themselves to the ground.
I've done this. I used to love film too. I once aspired to be a writer/director.

>the punisher season
Don't get me started on Netflix Punisher. I'm still in awe that they cast some hook-nosed weasel who looks nothing like a Steve Dillon drawing as Frank Castle.

Attached: 1434812202938.jpg (694x470, 301K)

>carcinogenic cow flesh
Even whilst portraying conservatives, they can't help but shove the kikery into their beliefs.
Eat beef, and be healthy and cancer free, like bad goyim.

Jessica Jones exists to wake white men up. They made it so full of "fuck you white men" they forget to even include redeeming elements. Yet many white men are either dead asleep NPCs or accelerationists so they praised it.

Attached: 1517799006950.jpg (634x725, 81K)

OY VEY OY VEY OY VEY

Attached: (((Jack Ryan))).jpg (633x356, 345K)

What I expected

Attached: 1365568304396.png (576x864, 64K)

Yes.

Thought it was obvious; this is Talmudvision, if you're going to watch it you get used to it and pick up on the bullshit.

Season 1 was decent though. Kilgrave was enjoyable to watch.

What I got

Attached: file.png (221x222, 36K)

>Has pol watched Jessica Jones?
No.

>not stopping to watch it at the moment you realize it‘s only about her fucking niggers the whole series (you realize that in the first or second episode)