High IQ Blacks: Have you ever met one IRL

If so, what was your experience?

Attached: the chosen few.png (835x452, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photolithography
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang"

overwhelmingly positive on a personal level, but decidedly negative when discussing politics, unfortunately.

But I am not surprised.

i am a mathematics student at UC campus here in california, this quarter i saw a black guy in my upper division mathematics class. thats about it.

Very nice and personable.

Yeah I have. Smart, has his own business, introverted, good guy.

And of course wasn't born in the US. African American culture has to go to the oven

Never, but then again I havent met many high IQ whites or asians either.
Also 110 isnt a high IQ.

He was a police officer that I went to a couple of conventions with.

Also, Protip: the two bell curves on that graph should be roughly the same height, but with the black population shifted a little to the left.
Changing the height of the bell-curve in line with raw population numbers is not statistically relevant to showing the difference between races (in terms of the LIKELYHOOD that a given black person will be smart)

Honestly, I really hate that picture. It makes racially aware people look duplicitous.

yeah, he's an angry militant black nationalist. h's cool when he's not too drunk. didn't really hate trump.

met a couple black bots and introverted blacks in the military, they're nice, non violent and think before speaking, which is extremely rare in blacks

Attached: file.png (1440x1080, 1.8M)

It was good.

I can attest to this. The only hard working blacks I've met have been from Africa. One guy I use to work with made an extra $70,000 a year on the side flipping vehicles/ selling car parts.

It's about 3 standard deviations above the mean so it's pretty high for blacks.

I'm dating a high IQ black woman. She's pretty cool. She recognizes that BLM and politics are a waster of her time. She works all the time.

That's spic's song, Cleetus

I have met one
He was, as you might expect, based and redpilled

Attached: a-talking-black-young-man-in-a-blue-suit-and-briefcase-standing-on-white-background-.jpg (298x450, 13K)

yes, but not in the city. Basically every high IQ black got the fuck out of the inner city while they could and moved to mid-sized towns or suburbs.

The advantage of having the graph that way is that you can look at any point on the IQ spectrum and compare the share of total population in that slice by race. This perspective is unavailable on a graph where both are normalized to their own populations

I work with 2 blacks who are dumb jungle monkeys and then 1 thats a pretty cool guy. I would bet any money that the cool one would test a much higher IQ.

> altering the graphic to NOT show that there are 10x or more white people with 130+ IQ than black people
high IQ 110 IQ nigger spotted. What's up Bruh?!?!

The high iq nogs are still gangstas, they just cook the drugs, pimp the hoes and launder money instead of being street level cannon fodder

I met Justice Clarance Thomas.

He is more based than 60% of white people.

Attached: 43304725_2111988175487785_6478403844651876352_o.jpg (1586x2048, 280K)

Know a guy who is a philosophy PhD student who is pretty damn clever. On several times other black people come up to him and try and chat about their stupid drivel about hoes and weed and crime and he becomes visibly disappointed.

Yeah, but it completely obscures the more important data, which is, "For a random given black or white person, what are the ODDS that they would have a given intelligence?"

For example, just eyeballing the proportions, it would appear that a black person is about half as likely as a white person to reach 100 IQ, but a white person is perhaps a quarter as likely to be as low as 85 (the black median).
A graph of this kind is supposed to make that information EASY to see, but I'm completely unsure because I'm having to do all this eye-balling.

An American nigger with an IQ of 142 is 1 in 200,000, 1 in 3 million if they are an African nigger. Before you meet that many niggers you would be raped and murdered

Also, every time I explain why that graph is stupid, some glow-in-the-dark kike starts hurling insults with zero arguments.

At this point, it seems pretty likely that OP's graph is actually spread by jews FOR THE PURPOSE of making racially aware people look stupid and duplicitous.

Only one. She was in a part-time PhD program; had two high-paying jobs--one full-time, one part-time--; had a husband who stayed at home with the children. Also, although very, very intelligent, not genius level brilliant. Very practical, very logical. Also, one of the darkest skinned people I've seen. She was definitely an outlier, and it's too bad she wasn't the norm for black people. There was a time when lots of different white and Asian groups were considered "stupid", but they somehow rose above their poverty, got educated and civilized, and turned into some of the richest, most brilliant people ever. Blacks can do the same, if they chose.

Went to highschool with one. Guy was a legit genius. Perfect SAT & ACT score. Graduated college and works for NASA last I knew.

no, never. only normal human-like blacks. the closest i ever met was a half black and half asian trap whomst was stupid a f and smarter than normal. like an asian ditz kind of.

Attached: fucking silhouette.gif (500x262, 421K)

Yes, they are incredibly adapt. You can judge a race but you cannot really judge an individual in the race. There are great blacks.

My friend from childhood is Haitian. His parents are doctors and now he’s a doctor. Really smart guy. Embarrassed of his fellow blacks.

I took an IQ test and it turns have an IQ of 121. Seems pretty low, but I guess I do technically have a high IQ for a negro.

Attached: 1-1.jpg (601x480, 64K)

Never ever seen a pure breed black with a three digits IQ.

Mixeds can be smart sometimes, but mostly around one area, and can be complete retards in everything else.

Trust me i see dozens of niggers everyday. I can even tell wich country they come from by looking at them.

Two of my best friends are highly IQ black men, they're brothers and they both have masters degrees and are good at what they do. They're fiscally responsible, don't drink or do drugs, don't date or sleep around. Upstanding people. I'm just working on opening their eyes politically.

They are few. VERY few,

But when they happen we gotta pay attention.

Attached: HLGates.png (1356x956, 1.66M)

Yes I have. I knew two in my Physics PhD program. They're pretty much act like white people and have self respect.

it couldn't be more obvious that you are a semi intelligent shitskin ape
this isn't a job interview Jerome, go back to your xbox live philosophy subreddit forum or whatever it is you losers do

When I went to college in Florida I had some black friends (although they are pretty much mixed, to be honest). They definitely had an IQ higher than 100

>Literally can't explain even a single thing that's wrong with what I said
Why do you want us to lie so badly, chaim? Do you just feel insecure if you're the only one spreading bullshit, so you want us to spread it too?

FFS, all you have to do is photoshop the bell curves to be the same height.

Attached: 1539468217339.png (826x456, 194K)

Nope. Here is no such thing as an intelligent black person. Thank God they are going extinct here.

Attached: 91AE5F73-0B95-475E-8F98-EBA8E866DC6C.jpg (871x1024, 122K)

I know a mulatto guy from a high class family who's very intelligent, several degrees, studied in England, speaks Chinese fluently, very polite.
I've never met an unmixed black guy being very smart, but I guess a few of them exist.

Attached: darkest.jpg (900x900, 63K)

Same, UC and everything. I've only seen one black dude in an upper division probability class.

It's more than likely not normalized and is closer to a histogram than a probability distribution. That doesn't make it duplicitous, it just reflects an extra dimension in the data (population size). It'd look better normalized though.

I have, and not even like American Black, this guy was from Africa. Really cool guy. Christian. I would fucking hang out/hire him over 90% of Whites.

I still hate them. They still have a chip on their shoulder when it comes to white people, they still speak in ebonics around each other and they still have cancerous political views. I'll take them over hood niggers any day, but I'd rather have neither.

What's your Asian name?

you aight

yes, most of them where very nice, had military service, and worked in a technical job.

Yes actually. It's why I will make a distinction between niggers and blacks.

I can probably count them on one hand but the one thing they all had in common was a complete absence of symbols of "black culture"

I've met plenty in the 110 slightly above average range. I've met maybe one or two Geordi Laforge types who I'd legitimately consider smart.

Attached: Geordi - Thumbs Up.gif (346x263, 945K)

Traitor

Larry elder and Thomas sowell on the far right of the bell

>brainlets don't understand the bell curve or standard deviations
>this makes us look duplicitous because of this

never feel bad for knowing something that somebody else doesn't

My gf is smarter than me.

90 percent

That’s ok. I’m Finnish too

Homo. Me identifying black people as not all being violent apes doesn't mean I want them around. It means I have the capacity to recognize the difference between humans and animals.

My IQ was tested in college. 142. Literally makes me smarter than every negro on the planet. Feels good anons.

Pretty good, guy was from Zimbabwae, fully aware of the issues there and just trying to get a good education and job in the UK. He was sharper than about 99% of people I meet day to day and a nice gent. He was doing software engineering.

That you claim this shows you don't understand probability. You fucking brainlet. It just means there is a very high chance you are if your assertion is correct. This is no database that has everyone's IQ logged and there is no one agreed upon IQ test.

Met a dude who worked in lythrography
(the type needed to build integrated circuitry)

Possibly the smartest person I ever met.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photolithography

If that's the question you're asking then yes, you want the type of graph that you're describing
This graph answers a different question, which is "what's the ethnic composition of any given IQ bracket in the total population"

never met one that could be considered hi IQ. have had serious and meaningful personal relationships, but was always keenly aware that i was talking to something fundamentally different. and i've encountered lots of ppl of all stripes in a long career in education. never met an african descent person who i could speak with freely on a subject with any technical sophistication. usually have to make serious effort to pretend what they say makes any sense in the academic setting; keeping up appearances. it's really awkward tbqhfam.

>Literally makes me smarter than every negro on the planet.

that's basically the participation trophy everyone gets just for being white

Attached: TP2B-participation-male.png (464x800, 326K)

Met many nigs but only one that I'd consider intelligent - well spoken with little of that nigger attitude but still retained that dead-eyed stare that they all have, as if they could kick a baby to death whilst calmly munching on fried chicken.

the smartest black i ever met was at a warehouse job i took during school summer break.
Perfect German as first generation immigrant, up to date with technology and politics. His son was unironically studying rocket science and this guy was just not giving a single fuck about wasting his potential carrying window fittings around all day.

I understand that there is a 100% probability that you are a fucking faggot.

Had a brief conversation with one in a train station when i was about 17. He was pretty clean and tidy, and in a respectable suit. I remember him telling me to watch out for the bankers, and that they'll try to fuck me over any way they can. He said something about credit scores too.

Cries the brainlet, his ego pained. I bet you're just a 110 IQ faggot who thinks he's got anything substantial to offer the world.

Attached: 1521166512835.png (600x550, 85K)

133 IQ black guy here, AMA niggers.

Attached: Thomas-Sowell-in-1974-900.jpg (900x884, 80K)

What is your profession?

No as there's no such thing. Some niggers can have higher than average IQ though, you'll see them a little more often - lawyers & doctors and the such likes but even then they only get those jobs because of quotas and "positive discrimination".

Attached: wheres_the_niggers_iq.jpg (750x1186, 148K)

Lulz. Here you are, defending the low IQ negros like some sort of NPC. I feel sad for you.

I went to a public state school in London. It had a fairly high white population at the time all things given.

At the start of sixth form (Americans would call it college), a nigger named Andre from a private school came to our sixth form because there were no private sixth forms for him to progress onto.

This nigger had been given literally every chance in life. He'd been private tuition, private schooling, extracurricular activities, paid work experience at a high profile company (this is unheard of for a 16-year-old), brought up in a white neighbourhood etc.

He was honestly one of the most stupid people I've ever fucking met. Had this retarded fake laugh that he would do for ??? reasons, couldn't understand simple logic/sentences, got aggressive on a moments notice over extremely minor issues etc.

He cemented my belief that niggers are, on the whole, irredeemable and are a low IQ people. I've never met what I could regard as a 'high IQ' black so I can't answer your question.

I do like Ben Carson though. He seemed alright.

Didn't know where the white women at so he made a Kentucky Fried Pumpkin Spice Latte stand

Dunno about high IQ, but I knew some brothers in high school in Dubai who never were around black people other than their parents. They were quite civil.

Not me, but a biochemist colleague.
while doing a minor in Berkeley, CA he was room-mate with a niga from Cameroon or Nigeria that was studying biotechnology there, he was there because of an (((international))) scholarship program and was literally like 1 in a million high iq nigger. He also was a muslim
My friend told me that the smart ape was kinda redpilled, making jokes of the absolutely cucked SJW sois students, and didnt drink nor eat pork (just for trolling my friend ate bacon every day).
He also still smelled funny, took a shower once per week and stole everything that he left on the apartment or fridge. So i guess not even being the literal tip of the gauss distribution of intelligence cant save you of being a nigger.

Very few but my father's best friend was a black real estate developer. He did the best he could to help his own succeed

In Oz,
very small town.
4 or so Somali 'refugees' get placed in town.
2 days later this is posted.

Attached: bgtrfv.jpg (741x597, 61K)

I'm defending statistics. I acknowledge niggers are largely dumb apes. Man you're verbal and mathematical comprehension is low. You may not even be triple digits.

your* not you're

I'm pretty sure the height difference is just reflecting the population size differences... blacks are only 13% of the population you know...

Attached: 1539309416042.png (430x545, 85K)

Strangely enough I've only met high IQ blacks. I don't have black people living near me so I've only met rich foreign africans attending the closest university.

I've met a few casually. They exist.

You're mostly correct about the graph. For a bell-curve, the area under the curve (or y-axis height) represents probability, not population units.
That said, the max height of both curves are unlikely to be the same (but they should be somewhat close).

>Non reflectives
Thanks for this

Ay yo bruh dats cuz we aint got money for dem programz

Looks like blacks have a larger Standard Deviation in their IQ. Possibly due to Euro admixture?

surprise surprise, the highest IQ blacks are also the most racemixed

My gf is from Sierra Leone and we're both EE PhD students, so yes. She has an IQ of over 140 according to a mensa test.

Africa is the most genetically diverse continent out there. They hold almost all of the genes that the rest of the world has. Light skin is an outlier because it is pretty bad for you in most of Africa, and blue eyes are a very very recent phenomenon (circa 8,000BC)

>congratulations for mining the country from the last qualified people there, champ. Bet you are real proud of yourself. She should go back to Africa and make 10 black babies.

Ye 133 IQ

fuck, did not mean to greentext

>I took an IQ test
self-administered or online IQ test are a joke.
The only way to know how you score on an IQ test is to have a professional test done.

Huh, I met a similar dude (well dressed, old school look with glasses) who was pretty woke on the jq, surprisingly. It was in LA of all places too.

>my gf is from sierra leona
>sweden
Breakup with her you dumb retard