How to become a southerner?

I'm so fucking done with this shit, I fucking hate the Northeast, everyone here is a soulless retard, there are shitskins everywhere, taxes too high, gay gun laws, I want to be in a place where at least 80% of the whites are right wing and where the niggers stay in their own areas where they belong. Help

Attached: 5F570909-7DDB-41F9-A16A-4C4133BA99F5.png (1024x647, 44K)

Here you go

Attached: 1194170319505.jpg (1600x1200, 391K)

Everything you just said about the Northeast applies tenfold to me here in California. My advice: Don't move to the south. Move to a nice red state in the northwest.

Fuck off we're full

they aren't right wing and even if they were north westerners are retards. southerners are actually cool normal people

Go away and stay go away

kill yourself israel

Fuck off we're full.

>Northern fag here, best friend is from the south. let me give you some advice.

YOU'LL NEVER BE SOUTHERN. stay the fuck out, they don't want you. they don't need you. They will always hate you for what your people did to the south. Pretty much your just you're one step above a nigger and one below a catfish in the picking order.

>Also, stay out of Iowa, were full also.

Attached: the.alt_.kek_.united.keks_.of_.america.iowa_.jpg (1024x702, 67K)

>only jews don't want more yankikes shitting up the only culture left in the US
wtf I love israel now

Well I've lived in Montana and Kansas before, both were far better than where I am now. Considering moving back to Kansas soon. Summers there are too hot for NPCs and winters are too cold for NOGs. Then again, Kansas is led by idiots.

Northeast has carried America in every aspect since its creature. Nothing happens anywhere else besides the Northeast, it is where the money and intelligence is.

Attached: Clone.png (507x615, 483K)

I was born and raised here and will never reveal to anyone in person that my great-great grandfather fought under Sherman. He was one of those that burned Atlanta and Charleston.

I feel you on that! Living in the pacific NW Portland Oregon.. I want to move to a better place . I Would love to stay here if only there wasn't such a shit leftist leaning agenda

Attached: protest-.jpg (1100x619, 202K)

>OP: I want to live in the south
>South/pol: fuck off, we dont want you
>OP: Fuck off israel

You'll be death within a month. Here is a pro tip, never doubt a southern mans word. You never doubt a southern man pride.

If you don't believe me, just say this simple line "I bet you won't" and watch what happens.

Attached: 1533528268540.jpg (960x960, 57K)

Fuck off we're full

Attached: 1482513244444m.jpg (1024x786, 132K)

You're welcome to move down here, just remember what the columnist Lewis Grizzard from the AJC said:

You can come down here and buy up our land; it's for sale to the highest bidder.

You can come down here and marry our daughters; they have free will.

Just don't -- don't -- come down here and tell us, "This is NOT how we did things back in Cleveland". 'Cause you know what? We don't give a damn.

how the fuck would you even know they're from the south lol we don't have (legitimate) regional flags

well i hate it. these people are shit

>Introduce the term "ya'll" to your vocabulary.
>Buy a pair of leather boots
>Replace sweaters with flannel shirts
>Join a Baptist Church
>Buy a truck
>Buy several firearms to include an AR-15, bolt-action 30-06, 12 gauge, and a 1911.
>Watch reruns of the Andy Griffith show and emulate Sheriff Andy in all social encounters
>Listen to Johnny Cash, Hank Williams, and Merle Haggard
>Read Shelby Foote's history of the Civil War
Do that and I think you'll do fine.

Trust me the south is much worse than the northeast.