Why do jews hate Israelites?

This post requires you to already redpilled to a certain extent to properly answer. Jewish shills are always praising Esau and hating on Israel. They have numerous grievances they repeat against members of Israel.
> the genocides and theft of Joshua, the treasons of Rahab and Esther or the psychotic ravings of Isaiah
Why do they hate Israelites and who are the Israelites? Are modern whites descendants of the Israelites? Which whites are real Israelites, only the blue-eyed blonde ones?

Attached: 3c71f4e883f8f134f0e8f4bdd082a16727e02d5d70494202c09cbba5aa26daa0.gif (500x221, 959K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/182491631/#182506516
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Ghetto_Uprising
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ancient Israelites were a mixed race, not white.

Attached: israel is diaspora 2.png (600x980, 146K)

No, that was the edomites' thing.

>Why do they hate Israelites and who are the Israelites? Are modern whites descendants of the Israelites? Which whites are real Israelites, only the blue-eyed blonde ones?
Israel means "He who wrestled god and won" or some shit like that - indicative those people are "God's chosen". It's a title.

Christians are now Israelites. Modern Jews are satanists.

>Why do jews hate Israelites?
Because the old covenant was destroyed and a new one with the gentiles was made. Gentiles inherited the kingdom of heaven and it makes the kikes butthurt on a celestial scale.

Attached: Jewish Bingo.jpg (1500x1500, 416K)

No, stop. No more propaganda no matter how well meaning it is. I want the cold hard truth. That's why I'm asking Jow Forums. Who are the Israelites. And don't say they're edomite jews or magically every convert to your favorite denom. I've read enough of the Bible to know for certain who they aren't.

Read a fucking history book. Fuck off

Hebrew bumping for the truth

The Caucasians are the tribes of Israel, the body

Wtf Moses married an Ethiopian you ignorant canaanite

Fuck off fag, xtians eat pork and accept sodomites

They were mixed race. Google "Habiru."

Because there are different races within the jews.

“A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.”
Deuteronomy 23:2

“Beware of all whoredom, my son, and chiefly take a wife of the seed of thy fathers, and take not a strange woman to wife, which is not of thy father's tribe.”
Tobit 4:12

“For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.”
Ezra 9:2

“Now therefore give not your daughters unto their sons, neither take their daughters unto your sons, nor seek their peace or their wealth for ever: that ye may be strong, and eat the good of the land, and leave it for an inheritance to your children for ever.”
Ezra 9:12

“Shall we then hearken unto you to do all this great evil, to transgress against our God in marrying strange wives?”
Nehemiah 13:27

to deceive people like you

We are? Well Europeans are the only ones who fulfill the Biblical prophecies. Which caucasians are included though, a small sect of whites dispersed among the nations, the blondes, the huwhites, all of Europe? I only know for certain it ends with jews and arabs, because the smartest of them are educated enough to know their edomite history.

I'm well read on the Bible and lurk a lot of taboo places on the internet so I have enough knowledge to sometimes know when I'm lied to. But unfortunately I'm rather deracinated because my redpilled grandpa died before I could talk to him and my parents were indoctrinated by college.

It does not make sense for Jews to live in Israel if they're surrounded by enemies.

>Hamaz
>Hezbollah
>Iran

Jews are Canaanites. The Israelites almost wiped them out. The 10 tribes were expelled into europe and assimilated with the indigenous people. The 2 tribes of Judah and Bejamin stayed and continued canaanite practices and their ruling class were even indoctrinated into the Babylonian Mystery cult religion during the Babylonian captivity.

When God sent the messiah back the bloodline of the 10 tribes in europe converted to Christianity, the jews still refused and were punished again (by rome, god uses foreign nations to punish the israelites who transgress like assyria and babylon).

The jews hate the Israelites or the christians because they know the coveneant from god passed to the Israelites only who accepted his messiah (christians were rewarded with a thousand year reign of total world dominance and an incredible increase in living standards/life span/technology etc). Maybe its jealousy or maybe its even a darker force that has been pulling strings at the highest levels of jewish society for thousands of years.

Attached: Passover blood ritual.png (1332x869, 815K)

>The 10 tribes were expelled into europe and assimilated with the indigenous people.
>When God sent the messiah back the bloodline of the 10 tribes in europe converted to Christianity
I guess this answers the only remaining questions I had except for one. I don't believe the jews are Judah. They're obviously edomites. So the question remains what happened to Judah? Rome already killed all the Judahites who didn't accept Christ long ago. God says He will still gather them together in Isaiah 11:12, so they must be someone somewhere today. So who's Judah?

All I know is the Brits/French/Spain are the Hebrews from the tribe of Eber (Moses' tribe). Check the DNA match to the ancient Egyptians.

+ they called places Iberia (place of Eber) Hebrides (place of people of Eber. + The Welsh language being so much alike Hebrew itself. + The Scottish independence of 1400's. + The Jews paying to have their mentio (550 pgs into the Bible) and then confusing all tribes as Jews which they are not.

Jews are Israelites. Stop appropriating our heritage

Attached: jews2.jpg (2824x1756, 1003K)

>So the question remains what happened to Judah?
They went to europe too, Jesus was of the tribe of Judah of the bloodline of David. He would travel to europe multiple times in his 20s with relatives in egypt who were copper traders who traded with the tribe of dan families who had settled in cornwall. Also the most elite priests of the Pharisees fled to france and northern italy/rome shortly before the Sack of Jerusalem by Titus.

Attached: Scepter and Throne covenants through bloodlines.gif (392x423, 8K)

Very cool. I haven't found anywhere providing tangible proof yet, but it seems commonly accepted among researchers interested in this topic that my people the Finns and Visegrad nations are from Issachar.

None of you faggots even know Hebrew and you want to LARP as Israelites. Pathetic.

I see, so Judah's not even a distinguishable race anymore, just distributed among other European tribes now?

Very few tribes remained that intact and all tribes intermingled with themselves and virtually all of the european peoples, expanding west with the tribes from the Caucuses/black sea they assimilated with, the Cimmerians/Danoi(Hellinics)/Scythians/Sarmatians

>Jewish shills are always praising Esau and hating on Israel
What the fuck are you talking about? Jews are Israel's you retard. And Esau was the better brother, Jacob was a lying thieving scumbag. Explain to me how he is supposed to be the good guy in this story. How is a weak mama's boy liar and thief a good person to be looked up to? And Esau is basically because, what, he accepted his brother stole everything from and didn't even take vengeance he just made his own way in life?
This is the Jewish ancestor myth, that stealing and lying is the right way to get ahead in life. This kind of Jewish shit has nothing to do with white Europeans.
>Are modern whites descendants of the Israelites?
No, that's retarded. Stop pushing this "WE WUZ DA REAL JEWS" nonsense.

The british royals claim to trace their lineage to the tribe of Judah. I am not sure how accurate this would be but the tribe of Judah and Benjamin would both be less mixed than the other 10 tribes of the rest of europe who came there centuries earlier. Likely some of the tribe of Judah/Benjamin came to france and became the Rex Deus families that served as administrators for Charlemagne and later became the Templars/Swiss.

Attached: d45534951c2b0bb449a4989fd47f1f27.jpg (710x925, 168K)

holy shit. jews ARE israelites. Kikes are kikes. Theyre all fucking kikes always have been always will be. There is no fucking difference. There have been plenty of ancient expulsions of kikes and people back then hated them for the same treachery they do to us today. The jew... The jew never changes

Attached: quote-the-jews-belong-to-a-dark-and-repulsive-force-one-knows-how-numerous-this-clique-is-marcus-tul (850x400, 71K)

The Israelites were mostly composed of Canaanites and mostly practiced Canaanite religion their entire existance. This is why god punished them for intermarrying with Canaanites and worshiping their idols over and over and over untill the bloodlines that had been scattered to europe (and some in the middle east) accepted the returned Messiah, these were rewarded with a thousand year reign which is ending just about now as most of the israelites are no longer christian. New messiah will be sent and everyone gets another chance, the cycle repeats until it works.

Jacob was a book nerd and Esau was a big strong chad who went hunting with Isaac. Esau also had red hair and was super white. Edom means red in Hebrew. It's obviously an analogy for European. In fact it's no secret, every Jewish religious book BESIDES the Torah plainly states that Edomite means European/Roman. There is no ambiguity.

Hell, even in the scriptures they're the same nation wrecking scum they are today.
>The Israelites were mostly composed of Canaanites and mostly practiced Canaanite religion their entire existance
Who cares? Should I be concerned with Jewish tribal history?
>This is why god punished them
No, he didn't because he isn't real.
>untill the bloodlines that had been scattered to europe
Do you have a single fact to back this up?

heres some ancient expulsions of jews for you faggot. (((They))) really don't change despite how much it hurts your religious feels. Pic related look towards the top of the list.

Attached: 1517902477372.png (928x8800, 1005K)

who is race mixed? Europeans or Jews? Esau went and married non-Israelite wives

>that image
just keep them all bingoed you don't even need to think about it lmao

>Who cares? Should I be concerned with Jewish tribal history?
Only if you think they might have still retained the practices of the Canaanites into the modern age.
>No, he didn't because he isn't real.
Sure, everything was just random and a monkey that can fly the the moon evolved by chance.
>Do you have a single fact to back this up?
Yes.

Attached: blood libel.png (1664x5472, 731K)

I never said the Israelites were good. Most Israelites practiced Canaanite religions and sacrificed children. This is why god sent the Assyrians to fuck them up and scatter them into europe.

>Unbroken Davidic line
Nope sweety, jews are subhuman one drop rule niggers

I don't think there is a literal interpretation. But there is some kernel of truth in the Bible of a long forgotten past.

All of them were, there is no pure bloodlines to any tribe, they all intermixed with countless others. The surviving jews are probably one of the purest but they are Canaanite as much as Israelite or more.

user pls

Attached: the-bible-is-the-ultimate-truth-except-the-parts-i-16199570.png (500x499, 376K)

>Israel means "He who wrestled god and won" or some shit like that - indicative those people are "God's chosen". It's a title.

"Israel" actually means "God rules".

>Christians are now Israelites.

Wrong.

"Israelite" is an ethnic group. Christians nowadays are mostly of non-Israelite descent.

Judaism was the state religion of Ancient Israel. Christianity is Jewish though.

Make the distinction between the Jewish religion and the Israelite ethnic group, or else this topic will continue to be confusing.

>Modern Jews are satanists.

The Torah very clearly portrays Satan as a jerk.

The Israelites were the people of Ancient Israel and Judah. Many modern people possess Israelite descent, especially Jews.

Most whites have a small amount of Israelite ancestry as well, since many Israelite Jews converted to Christianity during the Middle Ages.

>Are modern whites descendants of the Israelites?

Only partly.

Jews and whites are both Caucasian.

Yup. Learned the tribe of Dan = the tribe of Danu.
Danu = Ireland

Not all of them.

The Habirus were outlaws in the fertile crescent. There is no hard evidence that they were Jewish.

This is only true if you ware talking about the Jewish religion.

Judah, benjamin, and simeon are Mizrahi and babylonian branch(jeremiah), very small portion, Dan is almost totally assimilated into greek, cypriot and phoenician(judges, the illiad, amarna letters). Sephardi are a mix of Dan and Zebulun the seagoing tribes. Ashkenaz is the rest of the ten tribes mixed with Edom, led by the Rothschilds, claiming to be of the house of david (rothschild: redshield [of david])

>“Beware of all whoredom, my son, and chiefly take a wife of the seed of thy fathers, and take not a strange woman to wife, which is not of thy father's tribe.”
Tobit 4:12

It should be noted here that the Israelites often took female slaves of other races and impregnated them. This was a loophole.

Israel is an American military outpost in the Middle East which allows America to easily control the Middle East. It makes perfect sense it this regard.

I see jidf has decided to shit up my thread.

Esau did get a shiteous deal.
His birthright for lentil soup ... and faked the old man out.
Not sure Jacob is seen as a "good guy" as he is simply of the scarlet chord.
Note: esau's progeny are the edomites.

>Dan is almost totally assimilated into greek, cypriot and phoenician(judges, the illiad, amarna letters). Sephardi are a mix of Dan and Zebulun the seagoing tribes.
Fun fact, Phoenician and Hebrew are indistinguishable languages. Scholars debate today if there is any uniquely Phoenician word that is also not valid Hebrew.

>Jews are Canaanites.

This is only partly true. The Israelites are just one of many ethnic groups of Canaanite descent.

>The Israelites almost wiped them out.

This makes no sense. Judaism was the official religion of the Israelites. Why would they want to wipe it out?

>The 10 tribes were expelled into europe and assimilated with the indigenous people.

… except that some Jews have been living in Jerusalem for the entirety of its history. There were Jews in Jerusalem during its entire occupation period.

>The 2 tribes of Judah and Bejamin stayed and continued canaanite practices and their ruling class were even indoctrinated into the Babylonian Mystery cult religion during the Babylonian captivity.

No. They were always followers of the Jewish religion.

>When God sent the messiah back the bloodline of the 10 tribes in europe converted to Christianity, the jews still refused and were punished again (by rome, god uses foreign nations to punish the israelites who transgress like assyria and babylon).

This is a very bold claim. In reality, the Israelites were often persecuted at times when they were devoutly religious. Seems like God is a dick, eh?

>The jews hate the Israelites or the christians because they know the coveneant from god passed to the Israelites only who accepted his messiah (christians were rewarded with a thousand year reign of total world dominance and an incredible increase in living standards/life span/technology etc).

Are you seriously claiming that the Middle Ages were a time of high living standards?

KEK

>Maybe its jealousy or maybe its even a darker force that has been pulling strings at the highest levels of jewish society for thousands of years.

… or maybe you are just a right-wing SJW with a victim complex.

Victim, victim, victim. Whatever.

Wrong. Whites have culture and we are not all descendents of Germanic peoples.

>In reality, the Israelites were often persecuted at times when they were devoutly religious.
It's like you want no one who's actually read the Bible to believe you.

Huge redpills on edomite jews
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/182491631/#182506516

To be honest, most of us likely have Israelite ancestors, given how far back that was and how many ancestors we have that far back.

>The Israelites were mostly composed of Canaanites and mostly practiced Canaanite religion their entire existance.

Their state religion was Judaism. Polytheism was still practiced in ancient Israel, but polytheists were not allowed to build idols or place their gods above Yahweh.

>these were rewarded with a thousand year reign which is ending just about now as most of the israelites are no longer christian.

It's been more than a thousand years since Jesus came.

I like Kushner I think he's cool. idk what faction he is

>inb4 shill

>Esau also had red hair and was super white.

No. The Israelites were brown.

>Edom means red in Hebrew. It's obviously an analogy for European.

LOL no.

Native Americans are also called "red" sometimes. Are they white?

> In fact it's no secret, every Jewish religious book BESIDES the Torah plainly states that Edomite means European/Roman.

LOL No. The Edomites were another Canaanite group. Not white.

>Hell, even in the scriptures they're the same nation wrecking scum they are today.

Who wrecked the Native American nations?

>Who cares? Should I be concerned with Jewish tribal history?

Historical research is its own reward.

FACT: The French were expelled from Haiti. I guess this means that French are subhuman nation wreckers.

>who is race mixed?

Almost everyone, to some degree.

>Only if you think they might have still retained the practices of the Canaanites into the modern age.

They totally abandoned the last remnants of the old Canaanite religion within their society during their period of captivity within Babylon.

>Sure, everything was just random and a monkey that can fly the the moon evolved by chance.

Chemistry and natural selection are not random.

>No. The Israelites were brown.
More Mediterranean looking. Modern day Arabs have significant sub-Saharan African phenotype, probably cuz they were fucking their slaves in the middle ages. Also Arabic is a South Semitic language (gulf region) and Hebrew is a NW Semitic language and the only living Canaanite language.

Attached: israelite_fresco.jpg (925x625, 168K)

total amalek win
gog and magog chad gang

Attached: CC_026.png (600x600, 339K)

well, they are

>I never said the Israelites were good. Most Israelites practiced Canaanite religions and sacrificed children.

False. Older Canaanite faiths were supressed in Ancient Israel. Also, Judaism explicitly prohibits human sacrifice.

>This is why god sent the Assyrians to fuck them up and scatter them into europe.

Umm … It's easier to say that the Assyrians came in because the Israelites had natural resources that the Assyrians wanted.

>unironically believing in the one drop rule

idiot

The Bible doesn't contain deep insight into the structure of the universe. However, it does contain valuable information regarding Israelite culture and allows us to understand how they perceived themselves.

True. Most modern Jews have a great deal of non-Israelite ancestry. This is because they have accepted converts at several points.

Is there not a God in IS RE AL that the children of IS RA EL inquire unto the fly god of Akkaron and prefer sacred RAISIN cakes?

HAHAHAHAHA Oh wow.

You're just as stupid as the people who argue that blacks are the real Israelites.

What's next? Are the Japanese going to start arguing that they are the true Israelites?

Ashkenazis also have a great deal of European ancestry, mostly German and Italian.

How do I know you aren't just a Russian shill?

OOOOOHHHHH! I just called you a shill without any evidence! Checkmate bitch!

True but don't act like Mizrahi are more Israelite then Ashkenazi. It's a popular trope with Arabs and it's utter bullshit.

The languages are similar but not identical.

Mizrahi accepted just as many converts as Ashkenazis. Plenty of evidence for Mizrahi conversions. Israelites were not lily white but they weren't Arab either.

they are all jews. this is D&C. Their subdivisions are their problem to sort out.

>25 posts by this id
You’re replying to everybody with (((official))) narratives that serve jewish interests. You’re clearly jidf.

What were the Israelites doing wrong when they were conquered by Rome? They had done nothing wrong but have inferior weaponry.

False. Arabic and Hebrew are both Central Semitic.

Also, those people in the fresco look brown to me.

The only known difference is in Phoencician yatan makes "give", as opposed to natan in Hebrew, with a nun instead of a yod. But that's even debatable if that was a spelling error in some Phonetician inscriptions. No other words are different. Modern Hebrew of course, has a lot more words. And Ancient Hebrew in the Bible is much larger then ALL of the Phoenician inscriptions ever found combined. Actually just Exodus is bigger. Not much Phoenician survives. But it is not different.

Wrong

That must be why they eat frog legs. What kids of subhuman ape eats frog legs and snails?

Why is French food garbage? Are French even human?

French genocide when?

Look up "Northwest Semitic languages". There are a few that are not Hebrew, but Arabic is NOT one of them.

True. A lot of Mizrahi have Arab ancestry because of converts to Judaism.

Happenin

Attached: 1531780713245.jpg (922x619, 235K)

>Israelites were not lily white but they weren't Arab either.

They were likely brown, due to their geographic location.

Wow. Jow Forums thinks that everything is divide and conquer. That term is beginning to tick me off.

Divide and conquer is a military tactic in which you separate troops from one another in the heat of battle. I have no idea how it became a tinfoil hat term.

No the browning of the ME is a recent thing, like late middle ages. Modern Arabs have significant contributions to their genome from the E1 haplogroups. This is RECENT, like within the last few hundred years. Look it up. That means that even like 1000 years ago "Arabs" were less African. Let alone in ancient times. Israelites probably couldn't be distinguished from Romans or Greeks.

When the heat is on the kikes hide. Its wise to be cautious of this kind of thing.

>You’re replying to everybody with (((official))) narratives that serve jewish interests.

I've been insulting the God of the Torah and I've been exposing how modern Jews are interracial. How does this benefit the Zionist narrative?

I'm actually anti-Zionist by the way.

>You’re clearly jidf.
Pic Related

Attached: NO U.jpg (640x454, 30K)

>This is only partly true. The Israelites are just one of many ethnic groups of Canaanite descent.
They all intermarried, this is why God punished both the 10 lost tribes and the remaining 2.
>This makes no sense. Judaism was the official religion of the Israelites. Why would they want to wipe it out?
God ordered the Israelites to war with the Canaanites, they didnt wipe them out but they subjugated them.
>
… except that some Jews have been living in Jerusalem for the entirety of its history. There were Jews in Jerusalem during its entire occupation period.
The 10 tribes are not jewish. Jews are only descended from one tribe, the tribe of Judah. All Jews are Israelites but very few of the Israelites were jews.
>No. They were always followers of the Jewish religion.
Wrong, arecheological digs support that the Israelites/jews worshipped the same gods, had canaanite idols in their house and had many of the same customs, the bible itself reinforces this and this is why the jews were punished with their Babylonian captivity the bible says explicitlty is because if their practicing Canaanite religions.
>This is a very bold claim. In reality, the Israelites were often persecuted at times when they were devoutly religious.
And supported by the facts of what happened, the Assyrians conquered Israel and Babylon conquered Judeah.
>Are you seriously claiming that the Middle Ages were a time of high living standards?
Im saying begining by the end of the dark ages around 1000AD till 2000AD saw an incredible rise in living standards/technology/lifespan etc. Must europeans were still pagan until after the conquests of the holy roman empire.
>… or maybe you are just a right-wing SJW with a victim complex.
Ad hom. 1/10

>Also, Judaism explicitly prohibits human sacrifice.
Only among the commoners. Just like the minoans, just like the Canaanites, just like the Egyptians, the elite practiced a very different religion. The son of the chief rabbi of Rome and Phd in medieval and renaissance jewish history, professor in Tel Aviv, wrote a book confirming human sacrifice was practiced by the jewish elite well into the middle ages.
>Umm … It's easier to say that the Assyrians came in because the Israelites had natural resources that the Assyrians wanted.
God works in mysterious ways ;)

Attached: Passover ritual.jpg (1300x744, 134K)

Northwest Semitic is a category within the larger Central Semitic grouping.

I was actually parodying common white supremacist language. It was a joke.

Despite all the immigration, most of France is still white.

>When the heat is on the kikes hide.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Ghetto_Uprising