What was America like before 9/11?

What was America like before 9/11?

Attached: 20181013_182425.jpg (1648x1236, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
youtube.com/watch?v=_66jPJVS4JE
youtube.com/watch?v=jlWp32BS2QI&list=PLnYqn4EYc0yFdjzinCgbz-uKnVuzyAFV0&bpctr=1539473270
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Smaller cocks

Attached: PenisTrends.png (808x373, 25K)

i have one memory from before 9/11 and i was getting bit by dozens of fire ants so pretty shit

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

let it sink in

A wholesome paradise

Attached: len.png (656x500, 401K)

things went to shit decades before 9/11

This thread is about the US, not Croatia.

stop...

better without zoomers like you

pretty comfy desu

youtube.com/watch?v=_66jPJVS4JE

>that optimism when the clock hit midnight

I wanna go back.

I could leave my house in San Diego at 3PM and have dinner in San Jose at 5PM. Flying by air was so much simpler in the days before TSA.

>sèven èleven
real bantz

Attached: 1537831795970.jpg (750x710, 64K)

I live in Indiana. It was exactly the same: white, Christian and conservative. Also were full.

>8+" is the average
Troll image. Source: you're ass

Well, we had 2 big towers.

It was much nicer and far less political place. Very little political extremism. Unrecognizable if you're under 20 right now.

why is this thread posted everyday?

We were obliviously ignorant of international affairs before 9/11.

Attached: 4c46316ce0e035416dab11cc3556eb4a-imagepng.png (1200x889, 1.14M)

youtube.com/watch?v=jlWp32BS2QI&list=PLnYqn4EYc0yFdjzinCgbz-uKnVuzyAFV0&bpctr=1539473270

To think, what could have been...

Attached: 1525948109622.jpg (800x600, 226K)

People are fascinated by the unknown, in this case, it's zoomers and an almost internet free, purer America.

happier

Before 2001, the whites were in charge, the straight whites dominated TV, News, Music, and Pop Culture at large

the only time the Gays/SJWs and Feminists were put on TV were for Donahue or Sally Jesse Raphael talk shows for a quick laugh, it was purely for entertainment.... now when the Gays and Feminists are put on TV, it is for serious discussion and the normies listen to them instead of laughing at them - such as they did before 2001

Attached: class of 1999.jpg (2876x2330, 1.27M)

i really don't care. stop focusing on the past.

Raymond posts here to this day, Id bet any amount of money

Full of niggers

indeed. heaven on earth. God damn sand niggers!!

Attached: 1539158880735.jpg (700x933, 103K)

trips dont lie! zoomers BTFOd

a place you might actually want to move to

Gas was cheaper, people shopped at malls, and my parents were still together

Conspiracy theories were better, more aliens.

Attached: images (5).jpg (275x183, 7K)

My local mall was packed through 2008. Malls didn't die from 9/11 they died from the financial crisis.

for me it would of been, can only stay a maximum 90days and not come back for 91days now on a ESTA and 90days ain't enough time to see 1 fucking State nevermind the whole USA. such a bunch of bullshit.

Our local mall has people in it every single day. Get away from the cities anons, your mental health will thank you.

Optimistic.

Apparently my penis is still in 1970 :(

It was nice...easy to cross the border as all that was required was my drivers licence...northern NY had very few spics and only a handful of nogs...great skiing and hiking in the Adirondaks...

ya but after 6 million threads, you'd think they'd get the picture by now...

It was a lot easier to fly.

>they'd

Whose "they" user?

We were worrying about sharks coming in through our tap water and biting our limbs off.

It was more fun, more laid back.

I had an irrational fear of snakes slithering through the plumbing and biting me in the nutsack until I was like 16

FUUUUCKKKKKKKKK

God damn even 30 years ago America seemed like a fucking paradise.

Attached: 1536812027063.png (540x960, 546K)

The same as it was every other time this thread has been made.

Serious shortage of warfare

Pretty much the same as it is now, except now there are cameras all over the fucking place and payphones got replaced with cell phones. Used to be you kept a little piece of paper in your wallet with all your buddies phone #s on them and then go pay a quarter to talk to them for ten minutes before you gotta put in another quarter. More if it was long distance.

Computers were only really for schools and nerds, and being nerdy/liking comicbooks or wizards and dragons and crap got you laughed at by the girls. They generally thought that shit was for losers instead of like now where they pretend to like it to impress guys. TV was a MUCH bigger deal, everyone watched TV all the time, there were a shitload less channels, and saying "shit" or showing a man's ugly ass was considered ungodly edgy. I remember when NYPD Blue (a cop show from the 90s) did both of those things and people went fucking nuts.

Christianity was a bigger deal too, like there were packs of angry ugly girls that would go around courthouses and shit trying to get everybody to stop listening to deathmetal music or bring back prayer in school or shit. IT was like how SJWs are now but flipped from leftist shit to right-wing shit. Everybody hated those cunts.

You could go on an airplane without taking your shoes off or being molested by a high school dropout that wears a badge.

sorry i meant so say (((they'd)))

The Evangelical culture was huge until Obama was elected. There also were no cameras everywhere until the 2010s.

Hmmmm