Is autarky harmful for the economic health of a nation?

Is autarky harmful for the economic health of a nation?

Why or why not?

Attached: 1538894753455.jpg (500x761, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhbuEUoxntQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why does a delivery drone have a camera?

I just want to know more about this drones story.

It's in Australia. That's Australian beer.

to catch the face of anyone who tries to steal the package

Dont wory about the drones you numnuts. Worry about the camera and webcam you have on your 24/7.

to see where it is going

Attached: 1504120691794.jpg (729x720, 103K)

Waste of a beer.

>Australian beer
No wonder they were throwing it away.

>Queensland

Ausposting in real life

that is a prison colony post
i expect more of you
actually i dont

And why was said camera-equipped """delivery drone""" hovering over this guy's yard long enough for him to decide to throw a bottle at it?
Why would economic self-sufficency ever be considered a bad thing?

Who got the drone footage? Did amazon somehow recapture it, or was it someone already monitoring the drone?

Burger education

>people are pissed off that a drone flies over their house filming them

fuckin hicks. how dare they

Honestly, a camera equipped drone flying over my property should be grounds enough to blow it out of the sky. Hicks win this round.

a color camera with that level of quality and the ability to take photos, on a delivery drone? why? are you fucking retarded? let alone any fucking camera.

>kansas couple vandalizes property
Fuckin hicks
>Harlem couple vandalizes property
Fucking nigs
Why is only one of these acceptable?

>posting a pic more interesting than the topic

So why was it flying in bottle throwing range anyways?

Attached: 1427925845600.gif (300x168, 1.33M)

Why do poor russians have a dashcam that films in colour and hd?

Attached: gfhghfeyhtetyhjeyhjteythjeythjtjhu.jpg (1280x720, 495K)

Amazon is a problem.

People don't want drones spying on them whether it be the government or a private company.

Why would being a 'jack of all trade' ever be a bad thing? In micro-society self-sufficency leads to a lack of quality and wastes time and resources. Mercantilism was a huge waste of resources and that was all about self-sufficency. Look at the Korean peninsula for an example of a forever poor but self-sufficent country bordered by a super specialized and wealthy country. Civilization began and thrived because people abandoned self-sufficency for specialization. People learned to master their crafts and divide work-time amongst themselves.

Then again, I'm not an economist and if I were ever in charge of a third-world country's industry I would use protectionism to build up selected industries until they can compete on a the world stage.

>Drone invades property
Fuckin Dutch

A’s fellow anons have said he’s hurling A Great Northern beer. One of our native drinks. It’s a popular shit cunt drink and is only good for knocking survalince drones out of the air

:(

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS

Attached: reallymakesuthink.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

>Thicc, Pale Skin, Brunette
Would Breed/10

Whatcha sappin on mate?

shoulda kept their crap off his property!
youtube.com/watch?v=uhbuEUoxntQ

for insurance

Amazon... going to map and survey even more detailed then google maps... complete sentient simulation activated. Checkmate to Bezos, goodnite humans

My sides

>Fly spy camera over someones property without permission in order to make shekels.
>They knock the damn thing out of the sky.

Damn hicks! How dare they interfere with my business!

Attached: Happy Merchant The Goyim know.jpg (782x782, 108K)

No doubt, she looks like a Grecian goddess slinging that bottle.

Attached: dick.gif (350x350, 334K)

Remember that poor little hitchhiking robot that went on a trip across the US and was perfectly fine until he wheeled into a black neighborhood and got ripped apart by niggers for no reason?

you win user. top kek.

Attached: 1523344545184.gif (1280x714, 1.82M)

Yeah, this shit isn't Kansas; we don't have an Amazon delivery drone anywhere in the state.

kek

original pic was from reddit by an aus guy. please stop spreading fake news.

low energy bong
sensiblechuckle.jpg

Attached: cheers.jpg (192x192, 7K)

Attached: 1531606086091.gif (279x235, 1.86M)

Actually those are black people in white face.

If you're not America, it's more or less a death sentence. If you are America, you could pull it off with some restructuring.

Crossed personal property well within danger levels and is armed with a camera,
Get fucked Amazon spypigs.

Attached: 1517371547414.gif (325x216, 2.7M)

How? Americans can't afford/won't pay for their own manufacturing? Meanwhile, developing countries pull it off all the time because they can skirt past WTO protocol.

>I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL

>Americans can't afford/won't pay for their own manufacturing?

American outsourcing is 100% a consequence of Boomer investment capital seeking better returns. But the Boomers are retiring, and in doing so, cashing in. About 11 trillion dollars are going to get sucked out of the international system back into the US system over the next ten or fifteen years, more than enough capital to finance a manufacturing boom over here.

>Meanwhile, developing countries pull it off all the time because they can skirt past WTO protocol.

Developing countries, skirting past international trade protocols, become nationally self-sufficient? No.

This

Fucking hicks not wanting CIA Jew niggers spying on them in their backyard.

Wine.

Why would want to have a manufacturering boom in the US when Chinks can do it for much, much cheaper with half the brain-cells? Even if we do bring manufacturing back to the US and appease the boomers and their entitled children we'd just be passing time until it becomes full autonomized.

>become nationally self-sufficient? No.
They aren't trying to become nationally sufficient. Now I get what you mean when you say Americans can pull it off. The states are probably the only contury that can go close to full autarky mode and semi-survive.

>Why would want to have a manufacturering boom in the US when Chinks can do it for much, much cheaper with half the brain-cells? Even if we do bring manufacturing back to the US and appease the boomers and their entitled children we'd just be passing time until it becomes full autonomized.

Chinese are more expensive than Mexicans at this point, have been for almost a decade once you factored in fuel costs. The competitive advantage for China has been dirt cheap inputs, be it labor or ridiculously favorable capital. But thanks to shale, America has dirt cheap inputs now too, and it's on the right side of security risks, and currency risks, and transportation costs. It's already reshoring back to the States.

>The states are probably the only contury that can go close to full autarky mode and semi-survive.

Americans would have extremely minor quality of life adjustments. I can't even say with certainty that American quality of life would decline, merely that there would be a period of adjustment as new supply chains get built. American trade hovers around 5% of GDP, but about 40% of that 5% is within the USMCA. So yeah, the US could wall itself off from the non-North American world and be perfectly fine.