Remember, white males are the ultimate sexual desire of ALL females

But especially latinas. They are infatuated with the white male. Take a look

youtube.com/watch?v=k73EBmeJ950

There is just no competition. No amount of cuck posters or ass blasted incel mud-males can change hard facts.

IMO you can solve the race issue quickly by eliminating all non-white males.

Discuss

Attached: 1536543521271.jpg (1080x1080, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=od3cNTl40VI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Castizo is white

no white girl could ever wear a pair of jeans like that, that I am sure of

Destroy the men and do with the women as we wish

they want to fuck us and they want to kill us all. who is that?

demons. They're fucking demons.

I want to add you don't even do that to food and lesser animals unless you're some sick fuck.

we are less than animals to these fucking demons.

Really? I don’t feel like the ultimate desire

Obviously.

Attached: 356C05AD-3F90-4A7B-89C1-A5DAFCFC1FDE.png (958x827, 532K)

Based

I dated a puerto rican for almost 2 years.

I can tell you that they have awful attitude problems, change emotions rapidly, and age like trash.

If you really want to fuck your life up for a year, go for one who is 18-24 at most, and have fun with all the make up sex until you realize youre wasting your time, money, and hair color on a what is essentially a brown child.

Attached: Snapchat-1338128358.jpg (720x1280, 166K)

Is this really true? I always thought it was black guys unironically

White guys who get themselves into shape are literally the most attractive men

Problem is our food is filled with corn syrup and estrogen and carbs/sugar, and we're led to sedentary lifestyles

so what? your place is with white women anyway

Its skewed tho. When latinos mean white they mean like spaniards. Those white tevenovela dudes not pasty irish and hicks lol. Most latinas dont even like norweigan guys but love italians.

You don't get out much, that I am sure of

latina chicks love white guys. they say shit like "they have such beautiful eyes and hair" and say shit like "if i get a whtie guy i will treat him good"

its really fucking sad. most of the mexican girls i work with all date white guys. its fucked UP.
white supremacy capitalism is trying to make black and brown people hate themselves to the point of wanting to be white and dating white men.

fuck capitalism
fuck whtie people

>IMO you can solve the race issue quickly by eliminating all non-white males.
That's not going to happen and is an insane idea anyway.

false, but they do seem to have some kind of "conquistador" fetish

he lives in the states, you don't

Define white guys. The mazing atheist is a white guy. Im pretty sure youre confusing pic related. Its considered white in mexico. To Irish and british decent mate. If you go highschool. Latinas rarely go out with the anglo guys. It will be italian spanish types of whites. Not that werid white pasty dude with bad hair and dresses bad.

Attached: e8ff0fdf3cedc021fa6dc9e2b90d0575.jpg (186x263, 10K)

you don't understand wtf is going on

they are brainwashed to love whtie men. i see ugly whtie guys with super hot latina girls all the time. the girls hate themselves and will date any decent looking white guy. they will ignore their own heritage and many time, after marriage, disassoicate with their mexican or latino friends and family. they will try realy hard to be white and shit. its fuckign sickening

>:
literally has never touched a female.

they are stretch material jackass

go and kill yourself you disgusting coping normalfaggot

who the fuck makes these threads?

Attached: 1539291000435.webm (720x720, 1.43M)

Me is white guys

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-13-19-28-00.png (720x1280, 433K)

Yeah you're correct they prefer Meds for sure

Nigga you live in chile or whatever. I see this bitches every friday night in downtown san diego. I see latinas rarely talking to milk white dudes. Honestly it puts me in awe how some fat chicanos pull these braaap 10/10 like nothing sometimes.

no its not.

chilean girls are latinas too :)

East/Southeast Asian > Latina

Better looks. Higher IQ. Higher civilizational level.

Attached: 1480403873611.png (833x719, 591K)

>Castizo is white
Sorry Jamal Muttstein, you're not the authority on who is and who isn't 'white'. Kys.

Attached: 1517317076400.png (426x309, 97K)

This is what we used to do before our value systems were subverted

Beaaner user lost control of the last thread, so let's help him lose this one.
>WHAT LADRINAS REALLY LOOK LIKE

Attached: what ladeenaz really look like ese.jpg (1516x960, 93K)

You hard yet lads?

Attached: LADRINAS.jpg (1516x827, 73K)

Latinas are habitual coal-burners.

What offspring look like when white seed and ladrina pussies mix

Don't believe me?
EXAMINE THE HAIR

Attached: BeanerSex.jpg (850x580, 209K)

Women are demons

Lol. Im sorry if i hit a never. Some of my friends are pasty as fuck with jo jaw and watch anime and shit. But its true. Pol has these fantasys sometimes that just dont jive irl. Compare pic related to my last pic. Just the fact that anglos dont dance makes it awkward on friday nights for these girls

Attached: 6fe.jpg (400x407, 18K)

Beaaner kids
>Your parents visit, see kids, become awkward
>"Your and Lupe's kids are so...... vibrant!"
>Leave and vomit behind their car

If you want this future, have at it
Fuck a latin thot today

Attached: monchihi mon-chichi.jpg (290x174, 9K)

I could smack that 100 pound kitty with my hand and leave her in a coma.

Kek, accurate af.

Attached: mutt hairline.jpg (960x960, 56K)

My policy is pic related
SPICHEN RAUS

Attached: happy happy monchichi.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Dont mix with browns real easy.

Latinas need to lose some weight first. FFS they have one baby and they become their grandmother at 26.

>wasting your time, money, and hair color on a what is essentially a brown child.
With nigger-tier hair and a penchant for bicycle theft, gibbering in garbage language and other crimes

This. I live in Texas, a state filled with spics, and most of the sexy Latina women are with white men.

>pic related

I swear every damn “incel” or “cuck” poster are Jews or non-whites.

Attached: D8E596AD-5B7C-4502-B980-640F1E349606.jpg (722x1024, 222K)

True. Pic-related, study from dating sites.

Attached: english_women_least_likely_to_racemix.jpg (590x835, 228K)

are there still pure iberian latinas?Like Ana de Armas or is she an exception?

Bottom paragraph. Google headline to see it's real.

Cry more faggot

>guaranteed replies

Thoae are all mestizas, or 60t%white the goblinas are like 80% indian or 90% and brown fat face goblins.

There is no need to define "white people"; that's been the divisive meme that has endured years upon years in this place.
All the white ethnicities have more in common than with any other outside ethnicity.

>Almost like they were the same fucking race!

Of course you have uglier and prettier people everywhere, be it Ireland, Italy or Iceland.

Yo. Yo onions un castizo mexicano y mexicano latino es blanco, ese.
>Usually with a Mex flag, appears evening, every single day saying the same things
>When angry, posts arm to prove he's white
>Arm is this color
>When REALLY angry, says "I cut you beetch" and warns his kind will conquer our nation
>Hates me
>Kek, I'm simply a meme farmer tending my tender memes

Attached: upper-arm-fat-b-1024x548.jpg (1024x548, 25K)

A white guy in shape is a grade A+ specimen.

Attached: 6298C75D-1F22-4F65-9D4E-3BDE8AE72E01.jpg (1242x1097, 857K)

Her parents were both from Spain. Does that even count?
Hispanic needs to stop being described as a culture, it's fucking retarded because people will always conflate it with ethnicity

Latina women are better than white women

Your mind has been rotted and fooled by the cuck posters and jews.

Fuck out mohmmad.

Why so obseesed with latinas liking you or not lol. I find this thread interesting. Its like a mental gymnastic but for what reason I dont yet understand? The real question is, are YOU getting laid?

Anything you say paco

Attached: typische.jpg (194x259, 4K)

>that one tweet near the bottom
>"multicultural women"
Jesus Christ, people are stupid. Is this going to be the new anything-that-isn't-white-is-called-"ethnic" term? Of all the kiked out terms I never see people call that one out when it's super prevalent.

>muh bug people yellow fever

Attached: 1506218055274.png (512x662, 122K)

Obviously, there are. A small percentaje, but they exist. Some states were more segregated than others, and you can find white rich upper class mexicans that are white, and then go to Bolivia and it's like visiting the Mayan Kingdoms.

White men have standards, paco, we can afford to have standards. Your race possesses no standards because no women want your field working donkey seed. That's why you all look like monchichis.

Attached: Monchichis.jpg (800x335, 44K)

Generally racemixed is bad but what went so terribly RIGHT with the injun/white combo?!

Attached: cfeb8544a49910c8566a147c30fb117e.jpg (640x853, 94K)

t. non-white male

Can I pet and feed a banana to your and Guadalupe's offspring, Hans?

Attached: 91Lyz6tEwdL._SL1500_.jpg (1013x1500, 297K)

how to gf them

White us such a catch all phrase. You know girls dont mean anglos like brits or irish decent.

I just had some Asian broad tell me how much she wants my big white dick yesterday. I tend to go for white women though.

As outside observer, you seem like the insecure one based on all your posts in this thread lmao.

Thats a mestiza

Attached: gorgeous.jpg (901x507, 95K)

Like any other woman, literally.

honestly i find all this racial fetishism very disgusting and degenerate; on the other hand i am 6'1 half white and half spic and my gf is arab.

More pics related

Attached: 141838AB-49A6-4198-B7D7-6CB3DF1883F1.jpg (353x1328, 119K)

Your pic related leads to my pic related. But at least you'll have a typical German soccer player at the end of it.

Attached: mexican_child_by_fre_d-d4h5rsw.jpg (1096x729, 155K)

I watch british media like sky newss and bbc talk shows. They alwyas crack jokes how spaniards arent true whites with high unemployment. Just like they do of polish.

No white ever says half white half spic
YOU'RE A SPIC
THE END

Attached: trumpborderwall_03132018getty.jpg (980x551, 68K)

Yet i see it everyday where its pale white guy and some latina. Stop coping hombre

Oh well, that's literally irrelevant. Except, perhaps, to foster more disunion.

last time I was in mexico I was told the women don't like american white men.

The mexican men were trying to hump my female friend at every turn, however.

Nah. Im just waiting for it to be dark to go to El Prez in in pacific beach san diego. But whatever say ill stop posting and watch some lakers warriors highlights now. Good luck with everything user.

Latinas can produce white babies as well. They have European genes from their Spaniard overlords

Attached: 60279A5F-8177-4074-BDE3-EE47907572D0.jpg (926x1024, 116K)

>disunion
Go.unite with congolese, fuck sandniggas, end if story.

>Breeding with spics
That is a mistake

Castizo literally means pure blood. Saying they're not white is like saying the Spanish aren't white.

Show flag meme fag.

Anyway, you need to realize that the British Isles has some of the most diverse phenotypes in Europe. They don't all look like pasty gingers or some shit. Look up North Atlantid phenotypes, for example.

Not even Anglo; I'm French Canadian.

Thats a castiza or 60% euro mestiza.

This is tje typical india and indio the homedepot crew

Attached: eaf80693-5032-4b37-8b52-1d6febc1f2d0.jpg (640x640, 148K)

He's emerged into the open
Who's coping, paco? You

HAAA hahahahahahahaha
Here's your European genes you spic mong

Attached: havetogoback.gif (350x232, 461K)

unironically nobody likes niggers outside of liberals in the big cities. even they don't do it out of attraction, but fashion statement. all the hipster girls i know in Seattle and Portland have almost entirely white interests and don't even realize it

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: mutt.png (886x564, 20K)

When i say latinas, i exclsuively mean mestizo/castizo. Not pure amerindians or mullato blacks. Those are not hispanic

Attached: 1532200853925.jpg (2052x2912, 978K)

Most of latinoamerica have at least 50% white genes, natives are a minority.

kek whatever u say, i actually have monchichi hair btw. 79% my amigo ;)