MGTOW is Idiocracy come to life

MGTOW is Idiocracy come to life.

Men are throwing away the basic unit of civilization which is the family, abandoning the struggle of thousands of years of history, evolution and culture so they can sit around and masturbate all day.

Attached: 76543456789876543.jpg (640x336, 85K)

>that flag
Shouldn't you be getting good at baseball and trying to join a US team?

Red pill too hard to swallow, huh?

Women threw it away first.

And if you're one of those "hurr durr everything is always teh men'z fault" fags, then the men at fault at the ones who let women vote a hundred years ago.

MGTOW is individualism. It's apathy.

I'm mgtow and I have a date tonight. Stay salty tradcuck.

"Bust and move" - Replicant Fish.

I don't start threads about how angry I am people are getting married and having kids. In fact I don't even think about you faggots at all or care. This is basically the pic where you say, "I feel sorry for you." and I say, "I don't think about you at all."

Civilization abandoned the family, and we are the orphans.

men going their own way? more like men SENT their own way
>i could get a gf, i just dont want to
bullshit

This is me.

I didn't ask to be born, so don't foist your gay little social problems on me, normie.

>I worship pussy that must mean every man does
Pro-ject-shun.

>Women are throwing away the basic unit of civilization which is the family, abandoning the struggle of thousands of years of history, evolution and culture so they can sit around and masturbate all day

fixed that for you neighbour. Now go back to being poor

women don't want a relationship with a man it's not about "getting pussy"
our race is going extinct and it's white women's fault, stop pinning the blame on males

I live in a country where ex girlfriends can get alimony. I will continue to casually date until that no longer interests me.

You're the one blaming men. Little tradcuck beta providers that are upset that strangers they will never ever meet don't want to lock themselves into a one sided government contract with some roastie who exists only to be pumped and dumped. Want to save our race? Spend less time worrying about what I'm doing with my life, and more time working to strip women of their rights and eradicate feminism completely.

Or you can just bitch to me some more so I can laugh some more.

i dont think men should marry these defective roasties either but at least i'm not going to delude myself into believing that any of us ever had any control over this situation, calling yourself MGTOW is a pathetic cope, you were sent your own way white man

Thw two are not mutually exclusive but you are a Cancun so you are retarded.

>it's all men's fault reee
Cuntsplaining front hole spotted.

This one

>Most women become walking life destroyers
>WOW WHY ARE MEN ABANDONING US!?!?
assbalsted toasty roasty

MGTOW is rule 63 feminism.

Attached: 1512962131756.jpg (1024x882, 116K)

>Men are throwing away the basic unit of civilization

Men are inoculating themselves from the harsh reality that is modern married life.
t wedded fag

Yes men are destroying it, not whores who use marriage as a financial tool and the jewdicial system that enable them. Fuck off roastie

It's not a big deal

>Men are throwing away the basic unit of civilization which is the family
the family was destroyed long before I was even born
>abandoning the struggle of thousands of years of history, evolution and culture
the history that is being systematically destroyed, the culture that is already gone, and the evolution that has resulted in a bunch of retarded half-brown babies flooding the lower end of the age demographics everywhere in my country and many others
>so they can sit around and masturbate all day
well, you got me there

you sound like a conservative faggot

>Yes men are destroying it, not whores who use marriage as a financial tool and the jewdicial system that enable them. Fuck off roastie
I say let it fall apart, burn to the ground, whatever....Then re-build. This time, no Jews, and men need to be mean to women and keep them in check. But for now, I've walked away. I refuse to participate, or even pay taxes, in the feminized, gynocentric West. Fuck them all.