I'm trying to turn my life around pol. What church should I start attending...

I'm trying to turn my life around pol. What church should I start attending? The only good ones around where I live are Catholic, Lutheran or non-denominational megachurch.

Attached: Screen_Shot_20181013_at_10.00.10_AM.jpg (743x487, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

militarygetsaved.tripod.com/findachurch0.html
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/06/the-southern-baptist-convention-alt-right-white-supremacy/530244/
dailycaller.com/2018/03/27/greek-bishop-trial-followers-spit-on-gay-people/
mb-soft.com/believe/txw/orthobel.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Attached: DZqnXr0U0AEx4u41.jpg (1200x758, 108K)

The only good one is the one you didn't mentioned

Attached: IMG_0300.jpg (1133x720, 27K)

just watch Varg videos

militarygetsaved.tripod.com/findachurch0.html

that guy with the blue cap is going to church since that day

Clearly the catholic one.

I just realized his shirt matches his hand in that pic.

>watch a guy thats never had a job, murdered someone, went to prison for like 17 years, got out, fled his country, and went on welfare so he can larp in the forest in france.

Too bad you don't have a baptist church, one of the most based imo churches you can find in USA that are protestant.

Lutherans have been cucked up hard and are as worse as the Catholics (Protestant here.) Megachurches are usually dangerous new age spirituality preaching false churches.

Check out all three.

Here's my ranking though.
>Lutheran Church, Missouri or Wisconsin Synod
>Traditional Catholic
>non-denominational megachurch
>Modern Catholic
>Evangelical Lutheran

Depends on what you have in your area, desu.

How does the Lutheran Church differ over there?
Have they accepted homosexuality as not a sin yet even though it's in their bible as a sin?

That's the situation here folks.

i agree with this ranking, but it should be pointed out that ELCA is wicked as hell

Attached: bp-eaton.jpg (1300x1301, 293K)

Do NOT go to a nondenominational Mega church.
That is not a real religion.
It is a pep rally for suckers to make the preacher rich.

Depends on the church itself. There are traditional Lutheran orgs that are pretty damn good, mainly the Missouri and Wisconsin synods. That's why I ranked them top.

The main/biggest denomination though is the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America, which I ranked bottom. See pic/post related

I've attended good ones that were mega, but they don't have the same vibes as little ones where everyone knows each other.

Attached: christ chan 5.png (525x585, 133K)

The CHADboro faithful vs the virgin atheshit

Attached: 1539449841692.webm (426x240, 2.66M)

All that said though, Orthodoxy is best. I personally go to a western rite orthodox church. As far as I can tell the concept of homosex isn't even on their radar except as a sexual perversion, which is a pretty redpilled view. But all the Orthodox churches here are like that too.

fuck you traitor. how long have you lurked here ? churches are the biggest instigators of 3rd world immigration in our country. how do you think they all get here ? where do you think they get all the resources and support ? from tax free religious organizations. join the church, but please don't come back to this board

repent sinner

repent sinner

Attached: 1502543023828.jpg (2048x1896, 242K)

Attached: Redpill 3.png (1288x1732, 656K)

Attached: Redpill 95.png (1380x511, 381K)

Attached: Redpill 155.jpg (1880x6454, 3.03M)

Pretty sweet.

Attached: smuggie.jpg (499x499, 52K)

Yeah, and politicians are responsible for all the bad decisions in the government. It comes down to what people choose. Some choose good and some don't. Churches can be good too, and in my experience most are.

Attached: christ chan angre.png (1500x1200, 90K)

holy shit you fuckers are impressively ignorant. stay in your containment thread

cry some more bitchyboi

Attached: 1507300771646.gif (640x480, 1001K)

Cant even throw a jab and hes supposed to fight those two, what a fucking moron.
Instead of blocking he should've dropped it.

Attached: 1288726232765.jpg (393x393, 41K)

Orthodox

Do you think the pope speaks for God?

Do you want to practice the same way the apostles did 1900+ years ago?

Orthodox user, im sure with 50 miles from you there will be a church.
>Help us grow

God isn't even real. And if he is, he obviously doesn't care about you. You know this I bet. How much more doom do you need before you know that your life's end is suicide?

Attached: 58F93038CE2449FA903307717AC58DA9.jpg (1906x1344, 657K)

Good, bible-believing baptist church. Orthodox is meme'd a lot lately, may be worth checking out. Catholic church is cucked, filled with pedo fags.

Attached: markdriscoll.jpg (384x394, 20K)

Lutherns, like the other protestant denominations have been destroyed from within.

Orthodox is the answer

Baptist dood

Don't waste your time on heresy. GO ORTHODOX.

Attached: IMG_2183.jpg (2500x1880, 1001K)

ive read LCMS and orthodox agree on 99.999% of things (i'm baptist)

No Lodge?

Hello jew.
>Bad goy dont be religious, sit back and allow us to subvert and destroy you

George soros is a jew, who spends billions destroying culutres with mass migration WORLDIWDE.
>But its the Chrisitans huh....
Orthodox fights for national sovereignty, its why they have greek, russian, etc

Stfu himey

Calvinist.
Or, at least, some type of Protestant.
Catholics don’t belong in this country.

Baptist?
No.
sspx or Eastern orthodox are the only right choices.

So you dont want free will?

Yawn, what a horrible argument

Not modernist.
Trad only.
Specifically sspx

Baptists hate alt right, xenophobia, bigots, and conservative beliefs. Wonder how long before gays are allowed?

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/06/the-southern-baptist-convention-alt-right-white-supremacy/530244/

Orthodox bishop tells faithful to spit on gays

dailycaller.com/2018/03/27/greek-bishop-trial-followers-spit-on-gay-people/

Attached: 1536937826737.jpg (751x960, 118K)

Just be careful and remember that non of them are perfect.

I don't really think most churches are that different in what they teach, at least in their sermons. (Christian ones at least.) The splits are usually over big theological concepts that don't really come up that much in church like speaking in tongues or the explicit details of soteriology.

Attached: church of meme.jpg (2048x1475, 852K)

SERIOUS FUCKING QUESTION HERE
Where can I get that shirt
It goes hard in the paint

Attached: 6A4B789A-5180-4C0F-B0F9-6AE66F7D9B2D.jpg (960x960, 178K)

Why not be orthodox?

Baptists are fire and brimstone and teach hellfire, orthodox teach Gods love, that Jesus conquered death by death, that God didnt punish Jesus, Jesus willfully was sacrificed for us

mb-soft.com/believe/txw/orthobel.htm

Then you know nothing.

So you think mormonism and greek orthodox are similar?
Baptists and jehovahs witnesses are equal?

Is sspx technically a part of the Catholic church? If not, are they considered schismatic, separate, or not "Christian" by Rome?

>Why not be orthodox?
a lot of the extra-biblical traditions you hold sacred i find silly

Attached: jerome.jpg (903x716, 312K)

be catholic, user

Attached: SylviListhaug.jpg (573x844, 63K)

Pray about trying to find a small home group

Pentecostal. That is what I am. I think it’s the most hardcore.

I wasn’t raised in it and I was very skeptical but when they do the “Baptism by Fire” thing and call the Holy Spirit down it’s an amazing feeling. Something you have to experience to understand. No one can explain it to you. You can pray for hours while I’m a church full of people screaming and talking in tongs and it will only feel like 15 minutes.

Attached: 727796A2-05A7-4E20-B303-E6434717B9FC.jpg (550x412, 75K)

Here, here. Burn the parishes, and the Masonic lodges, and cut down the groves!

Babbling isnt in the bible, user

Gotta watch the mega though. I went to one once where they watched clips from that movie where the niggers larp at NASA "Hidden Figures", and used it as a moral to guilt trip white goys lol