Local bookstore put up some new additions

Local bookstore put up some new additions....

Attached: 41559D65-53AD-4E36-9997-A6854B537E39.png (1536x2048, 2.87M)

Attached: 8F128EF2-67A5-4F48-8892-8102C3F72BE2.jpg (1536x1142, 519K)

>Not expecting a book store pozzed
Hew austin, fuck you.
Love Dallas

did you walk into their employee area and start fucking around with shit? I mean they believe in no borders

Walk in wearing a giant swastika shirt and seig heiling and ask for a copy of mein kampf. Watch them literally fall over and die.

Other two bookstores in the area are fine. I only came to Austin for the money, didn't believe the stories but here we are.

i hope they bought enough stock of that pozzed garbage to go bankrupt when no one buys it.

Attached: 1539108732834.png (498x461, 210K)

wHERE IS MEIN KAMPF

you should ask that store to remove locks from their doors so you can come at night and read some books

Ok, the first one i get. Nazis are bad. And anyone who claims to be a Nazi in America, is a shit example of an American. But this one is just damned stupid. Really? No borders, I mean christ what about the rest of us you inconsiderate cunts?

t. blacked.com watcher. the real redpill is that the true master race would be a merging of nazi and american ideologies. america's problem is it does nothing to secure a white future or culture. that's why we have the filth of california and not the beauty of bavaria.

>pepe the frog is a nazi symbol

Last christmas was the last time I've ever gone to a bookstore.
I went to check out the history section and this is what I saw
>60% were books about the evil goims and their evil deeds in ww2
>30% were books about the good goyim and their heroic deeds in ww2
>10% are books about historical events literaly nobody knows or cares about

I went around to look for other books and everything is just utter garbage.
Fuck this shit, I always throught books were the go to place for legitimate and trustworthy information and knowledge. But it seems that any autistic brainlet can write an publish a book and as long at it appeases the jew it will sell

Attached: 1526776106718.png (1101x1917, 1.25M)

>supports terroists
don't buy from them

>can't even type properly because I'm so worked up over this

Holy shit is this the Book People in Austin? I knew that store was cancer but good lord.

location please

Attached: 1521846667397.jpg (3264x2448, 1.82M)

based and redpilled

Attached: 15386257370513.jpg (468x655, 48K)

And Anarchists Cookbook in the back. Written by a white supremacist.. morons.

I call these people traitors now.

Traitors need to be terminated, they are a treat to the country and its people.

This is how people in the Eastern bloc felt when the Soviets were running a relentless propaganda campaign and disposing royalty and culture

>Persepolis
>Literally a book about how some retarded Iranian woman talks about how much she hates the West and loves Iran
>Risks life and limb to consume Western culture in Iran
>Watches her uncle get executed by the caliphate despite helping to install it in Iran
>Has her parents smuggle her to Europe when "our government, not the Western puppets" starts killing people for not being Islamic enough.... In Iran
>Literally admits in the book that she had no idea how this happened but it must be the West's fault
What the fuck is that book doing there?
You think she's gonna wake the fuck up, she even tells her teacher that "it wasn't the old terrible government that executed my uncle, it was our new Islamic one" and the teacher gets scared shitless that she will be executed for talking about it.
But then she doesn't even fucking get what just happened and just forgets about it.

That book is a redpill if anything.

Hot damn, that's some pure NPC craftsmanship right there.

Attached: 1538691410589.jpg (500x491, 27K)

Attached: 1538839197643.png (224x216, 94K)

Kek

Attached: 86084043-F3DC-4C17-881B-66C852ABAE91.jpg (465x423, 24K)

based exercising their right to free speech

>payingfor kike propaganda
do people, even NPC, really do this? It's shoved down our throats on a daily basis using the taxpayer money, so paying a second time to have a second brainwashing seems to be a lil overkill, no?

Attached: 1539472809129.png (720x883, 199K)

what do the kkk or confederates have to do with nazism?

Everyone I don't like is a nazi

This. It’s true. Everyone and everything the Jews don’t like are now Nazis. Bitcoin is now Nazi gold.

Attached: 693A8B0E-03A0-43FA-AA13-200E3BEEC8EC.png (1242x2208, 1.66M)

>"stop breaking free of your materialistic chains by using currency we can't control!"

>1488
We all are, user, we all are.

>checked
Agreed.

Attached: 1524741228574.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Its the current year, whats a bookstore?

this looks like the bookstore on pearl street in boulder, colorado too

If you run a bookstore you are generally a leftist. Not because you are smart, or anything - it's just that the commercial book publishers and publicity people are all vetted by Jewish gatekeepers.

There are great books with conservative themes, but they are generally not something you'll get at a bookstore. You'll need to seek these books out yourself. There won't be a little display like this with the conservative books of the month....it doesn't work like that, unfortunately

I sense an arsonist coming

>South Austin
Why am I not surprised? Texas liberals are by far the absolute worst.

Put up an NPC picture.

>hmmm... n-nazis... bad

Attached: 1536558050042[1].jpg (493x383, 39K)

What a cucked bookstore.

Good one

Simple! So Easy!

BASED and redpilled.

Good point.

By repeating this bullshit over and over, they're channeling the spirit of Goebbels. I wonder if the irony makes them laugh in private.