They’re Waving The White Flag!

ITS OVER! VICTORY!

Attached: 61D5C49C-0EE9-4B36-9FFF-48370B551C81.jpg (1015x1020, 503K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-is-milk-bagged-in-Canada-but-not-in-the-US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keep your low-effort shitposts in /ptg/, shill.

Trump is gonna be like ronald reagn. Remembered as a great president that inspired people to have american pride but unfortunately he wont do anything to stop the international jewish regime

My black friend has been speaking more positively on Trump. She's at the stage where she's saying he has some right ideas, but she still hates him. Only one person, but I cannot imagine it's still happening around the country. People in general don't like to see you use rape allegations and other instances just to defeat an opponent. Everyone is a rapist. Everyone is a racist.
Blacks aren't stupid, they know the people yelling racism at everything have said the same stuff at some point. See how a white liberal gets when you tell them they're going to start bussing kids from the "bad communities" to their schools.

>mfw Donald Trump wins a second term

Mind you if Trudeau wins a second term I'll be killing myself through self immolation.

Attached: a7e.jpg (384x379, 40K)

Heil Hitler.

Heil Trump.

Heil victory.

sowing false confidence already?

keep vigilant trumpers !

COPE

Where is the "and that is a good thing"?

If Trudeau is dead he can't win a second term

Attached: 1538600564528.jpg (557x553, 45K)

They're just not repeating their mistakes, it's reverse psychology. Don't take the bait.

Or you know, move to America if that happens. A place where you won't be humiliated by the existence of Ontario. It has the added benefit of being able to talk shit about leafs and taco dealers.

Attached: 1536775898046.jpg (224x224, 5K)

Weak shop

>Or you know, move to America if that happens.

But where will I buy my bagged milk?!

...and that's a good thing

Go to the store. Buy milk and buy bags. Place milk in bag. Do I have to do everything for you?

Wait I thought mueller had impeachment on lock. Well fuck, I guess whatever is left of Hillary will have to wait until 2024.

Or hes sold out.
Look in the past,elites/corporations/media never quit they wear you out, historys shown this.

Canada now has self raking leaves.

Attached: DiWJPgRUwAAwjas.png (1133x1133, 590K)

Dude fucking BRAZIL is about to go FULL FASH, they may actually bring back the EMPIRE, (a democratic one mind you), people like WINNERS, Trudeau is a little girl in pigtails compared to Trump and Justin is *confirmed* the son of a disco whore and a real cuck.

Attached: gold.gif (640x360, 1.88M)

there is a day care center on the base I work at and they bagged milk, no idea where they get it but it comes in bags, same with the apple juice.

I was thinking about this today. It seems like the Media has been trying to say that Republicans will do well in the Midterms because of Kavanaugh not because of Trump.

It feels like they are doing a little preemptive damage control. Like “There was No Blue Wave because of Kavanaugh. But everyone really hates Trump. Don’t worry.”

Have you fucked her?

It's a trick you faggots. They're trying to make us complacent. Think about it. Is the left ever this honest?

don't be complacent until the very last jew is gassed.

You're going to live stream it right?

Get over it sweetly
Read up on what anger does to the brain

No but I was planning on running into parliament while on fire so it'll probably be televised

If you knew why your milk was bagged, you would worry more about Canada's bottles.
>quora.com/Why-is-milk-bagged-in-Canada-but-not-in-the-US

No, it's the perfect friendship because I would never fuck a black person so I've never cared to make an advance.

>WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY

Attached: 1536906338943.webm (800x450, 2.83M)

He’s the son of Fidel Castro

Who is even running against him?

Sauron?

self immolation refers to setting oneself on fire, usually via gasoline like the Buddhist monks. Its a form of protest and usually fuck awful way to die but I'd rather die like that then spend 4 more years with Justin as my Prime Minster. You think I'd use the word without knowing what it means?

Kill yourself leaf, or hopefully your wife's muslim bull will.

They’re trying to get us to let our guard down, like with Roy Moore

>once you go black your dick will never grow back

well gee I guess I just shouldn't show up to vote for him if it's been prononced a 'sure thing' by the (((MSM))) right?