He actually believes that NPCs exist

>he actually believes that NPCs exist
>he hasn't even read how the study was done
why are people so retarded

Attached: another smug.png (306x275, 65K)

>he actually believes that NPCs exist
>he hasn't even read how the study was done
did we trigger your subroutines, OP?

>implying NPC isn't a synonym for normie
>implying normies don't exist

It kinda makes sense though. Not in a literal sense, of course, everyone has some sort of thinking process going on in the brain. It just looks like some people are more motivated by their instincts instead of thoughts.

>why are people so retarded
because they are NPCs

>believing a study without going reading it yourself
>thinking other people dont think

Attached: smug.png (177x210, 26K)

> Image related : OP

Attached: 1539462401551.jpg (840x464, 195K)

It's a forced meme. It will die as soon as the shills stop pushing it

NPC = normie = normal fag

I don't give a shit about the validity of the study, it's just a funny meme that triggers retards

Attached: lindseyswag.gif (202x360, 2.42M)

Would you prefer to be called lemmings?

Attached: img_2106.jpg (640x557, 92K)

>implying you wouldnt be a lemming
when was last time you did some revolutionary action

>studies
>meaning anything

>thinking other people dont think
>not looking at the tons of stupid shit people do that shouldn't happen if they could think

Attached: com.png (810x892, 246K)

I'm not the one crying about the term

only npcs repeat what is propagated to them real humans trust their guts

Attached: 48F76E20-F116-455B-A472-5D69C8A7C6CF.jpg (1242x849, 227K)

People who use the NPC meme are the real NPCs

NPC memers cannot think for themselves. Their only “functions” are to repeat the script of whatever narrative is popular at that very moment, and to repeatedly call anyone who disagrees with the narrative an npc.

They cannot think critically about complex topics in a nuanced way. They are just like the non-player characters in video games: they can only stick to the pre-programmed script options and argue using popular memes. This is why npc posters are themselves the npcs.

Want to know how to spot the real npc? Take some hot topic or event that Jow Forums is obsessed with, and offer a well-argued but slightly alternative take from what the hive-mind is saying. Immediately you’ll get bombarded with people calling you an npc just for thinking differently, meanwhile they won’t offer any substantial counter arguments or analyses to your position. When you ask them to offer a real argument instead of just meme posting, they will say things like “look, I would argue with you, or discuss the topic at hand, but what’s the point, you’ll never break out of your programming.”

Just remember: NPC memers are programmed to say things like this. It isn’t their fault that they cannot make sense of things on their own. It isn’t their fault that they are the real NPCs

Attached: 7CE6BF90-79F1-4868-A2A6-301253DA6384.jpg (386x352, 29K)

(((Study)))

Are you implying a study is needed to know this whole thing is complete bullshit?

>People who use the NPC meme are the real NPCs
>uses the NPC meme
that really gets my neurons firing.

Imagine being this much of a faggot.
>get called out for being something negative
>'no u'
You are the exact reason why this meme was created. Just because you can stretch out 'no u' to an essay doesn't change that.

By making the meme recursively critical, I can help people trapped in the inside get free.

>N-NPCs don't exist ha you're all stupid i'm not an npc

Attached: 1536723086647.jpg (264x274, 11K)

i hate to admit it but the memeflagger is right and you guys are prime examples of it. most of Jow Forums behaves like NPCs

Attached: pepe why.jpg (864x864, 166K)

Attached: age-of-the-npc.png (800x2400, 482K)

Welp, can't argue with digits like those.

Attached: 1472159542399.jpg (439x629, 71K)

This is NPC WItchcraft NEWS.

Hear again, lettin you know your misguided wishes are on their way back to each of you.

root@npc# shutdown -h now

Germany, at this point, is the NPC of the world. Quit kidding yourself, Hans

wow, the npc meme really is infuriating the left, huh? lol

guess the programming with this one needs some adjusting as well

Why are NPCs so desperate to convince us they aren't really NPCs?

You just roused up over half of Jow Forums and most of the reddit diaspora by saying that!

Attached: WrongthinkDetected.png (500x674, 20K)

Are these digits I see here?

What's wrong with ingenious people's day? How is that NPC? God put men on spots of the earth for a reason.

This NPC meme is just 'People who disagree with me' meme

Jesus Christ the amount of people butthurt over this NPC meme is ridiculous

And I think this is the reason why it's becoming popular. It's a tool of agitation and those have always been the best tools in Jow Forums's arsenal.

Underrated post

Attached: 1537535371631.png (1468x7317, 2.38M)

Typical NPC, looking at a study for something to confirm your bias instead of paying attention to observable details people have already displayed by their reaction. Wew NPC. Wew

>too dumb to realise that it’s an insult like basedboy that reflects the unthinking nature of normies
>calls others retarded

Nice copy pasta

Bait posting doesn't count as a "well-argued alternative take" you fucking memeflaggot. Also if you're going against what most of Jow Forums agrees on, you're by default a leftist, which makes you an npc by default.

>if you're going against what most of Jow Forums agrees on, you're by default a leftist, which makes you an npc by default

I cannot believe how much of a filthy myopic npc you are. You think anyone who actually thinks critically about some issue instead of just buying into the Jow Forums consensus is automatically a leftist.

The world is more complex than that. If you don’t realize this, you are almost certainly an npc, and have never had an original thought of your own

NPC will soon become the new "cuck" which was the new "autist".

>he actually thinks this whole thing is serious, rather than just a way to annoy normalfags

This copy pasta only confirms you’re an NPC. Thanks for being self-correcting I guess?

That makes it sound so juvenile
Call it a self-incriminating litmus test instead

Attached: 1539241864428.jpg (680x550, 26K)

Aren't WE supposed to be the NPCs?

Think about it.

We hate "normies" aka normal people. We don't use social media and we hate it. We are basically souless entities no one cares about. We are the person that nobody notices at school, at parties, at the streets, at the plaza. WE ARE THE NPCs AND NORMIES ARE THE REAL PEOPLE. OTHERWISE THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

This is unironically an NPC response though.

Yes, the right does have NPCs. They are the ones with simplistic opinions who just shout the newest meme at someone.
The difference is that the left is pretty much devoid of non-NPCs now while the PCs flock to the right

Attached: unique-person.png (1280x1109, 498K)

The reason this hits so well though is because it is the left and the sjws who want to be unique snowflakes the most with their trillions of genders etc.

The moment you call them an army of identical NPCs it must really fucking hurt

It is precisely this that makes us so abnormal.

this

Attached: ................................jpg (640x730, 62K)

I can't remember the last time I saw so much butthurt over a meme. It's quite amazing.

>WE ARE THE NPCs AND NORMIES ARE THE REAL PEOPLE.

Attached: ,,.jpg (793x786, 54K)

no u

Alt-right Pepe was the last time

that study is not the reason why the NPC meme has endured. it hints at something much deeper in humans than some stupid "inner monologue".