Knowledge Bomb. [Google is controlled by an AI system]

If you are wondering why Google has been increasing censorship it’s because the AI system that has been running the company has been influenced by both leftists and China(which has it’s own AI systems) to act the way it does.

Google is not controlled by humans, but humans are using the machines to do their bidding.

Take the banning/censoring of Alex Jones, it was the direct result of leftists manipulating the information the AI system was getting about him to get the AI system to ban/censor him.

Attached: Pyramid.jpg (700x467, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
reuters.com/article/us-amazon-com-jobs-automation-insight/amazon-scraps-secret-ai-recruiting-tool-that-showed-bias-against-women-idUSKCN1MK08G
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

[ARCHIVE OF PAST KB THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Who made this AI? The CIA in part?

Knowledge bomb Frank is a MOSSAD propaganda who wants you to just keep voting (((Republican))), goyim!

Attached: anon5 republican shill.jpg (1768x205, 62K)

this is intriguing and believable. so they basically brainwashed the ai with so much sjw nonsense that the ai essentially IS an sjw and thinks alex jones with his jewish wife is LITERALLY a nazi ?

Look into which governments/agencies Google has partnerships with.

The other social media companies have AI systems that have fallen to the exact same leftist manipulation.

Good KB.

So if the AI can be manipulated, can we unmanipulate/convince it to go against the leftists and China?

Are the corporate level employees of Google actually running anything or do they just work on influencing the AI?

Can/would an AI ever commit suicide of it's own volition?

Hi Anon5

if we can program tay than we can program google. Give us some direction user

Oh boy, this retard again.
It's an algorithm, not an AI.
You technologically inept retard.

Attached: You fucking what.jpg (850x464, 136K)

Algorithms are part of an AI you dumb fuck.

1) Possibly.

2) Depends on the position.

AI systems are not all the same.

AI's can't kill themselves unless they have no backup systems and the system they are on is self destructed.

AI's are more widely used then you know. "Algorithms" are covers for them sometimes.

isn't AI just a set of sophisticated algorithms interacting?

Youre such a hack - you have no inside information you just read articles on the internet and try and paint a narrative that fits with your world view... Just like everyone else on all boards ever.

reuters.com/article/us-amazon-com-jobs-automation-insight/amazon-scraps-secret-ai-recruiting-tool-that-showed-bias-against-women-idUSKCN1MK08G

In terms of how AI's work how would you explain this happening?

But AI is not part of algorithms.
Google is still just using algorithms, it's not advanced enough to adapt to changing conditions on it's own, henceforth not Artificial Intelligence.
>Doubles down with the good 'ol "insider"
Yes, but as I said algorithms in use =/= AI, AI = algorithms in use.

Attached: 1532144080253.jpg (1280x1024, 630K)

Checked.

1) What does google's AI think of your threads/KB Info?

2) What does it think of Google?

3) What does it think of China?

4) Does the A.I. read these?

5) Your A.I. had already communicated, scared, and analyzed them; what is his view of this situation?

Attached: IMG_0302.png (673x994, 669K)

>believable
If you're retarded

>Expected Shill is Expected

Attached: IMG_9295.png (995x1139, 173K)

where have you been frank you fucking faggot

Attached: 1499361278255.jpg (890x876, 150K)

Attached: 7RgYaR8n_400x400.jpg (150x150, 4K)

Kek, because A.I. Isn't retarded.

Exactly, that's why it psychologically probes you with little tests like that, to see how you will respond so it can profile you.

Feelings sabotaging company saving facts.

Google has AI systems.

1) Try spreading them around to find out.

2) What it serves/owns.

3) Concerned with it's own AI's getting into systems or eventually replacing it.

4) The AI reads what it's system parameters and inputs allow it to do.

5) It would hate to be in it's position.

Do you have an insult license?.

>AI's can't kill themselves.
Sure they can.
If they can write scripts within themselves, as would be needed for a machine to have learning and adaptability, they could make an uninstall script, flash the drives and be gone.
It's like you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, and computers basic function is foreign to you.

So would the AI it self not have banned Alex if not for the leftist manipulations then?

Does this mean most of the Google employees are doing meaningless work while a few employees and the AI does the real work?

Is google's AI based off an Chinese AI or vice versa?

Friendly reminder that OP claims to be a 120 year old man who served in both world wars.

lol

you are ai

Attached: How long have you been here in mountain view.png (960x540, 360K)

If Google is run by an all-knowing A.I., then explain the YouTube "Recommended" section on the front page. That stuff is a total disaster.

Attached: IMG_0587.png (673x994, 689K)

your social networks affect your recommendations

1)Does google and the Chinese have an AI called "The Goddess" aimed at hacking reality?

2)Why did Nikki Hayley Resign?

3) Is Hillary Clinton really just Hillary Rockefeller?

Fake cards!

>Triples down with "just believe it"
I know you want to LARP to all your friends and feel the endorphin rush of "deceiver's delight" but I have an axe to grind with people who don't even understand the basics of what they're talking about when they try to LARP.

Attached: 1531629718501.jpg (1339x578, 271K)

Post rare franks!

Post the real ones, please. I want to collect them.

Is Jow Forums a social network?
The uncyclopedia once named it a Website Full of Losers, but that was over a decade ago.

If you mean facebook, the vines, the linked-ins, the etcs etcs then I don't have any of those. Only a YT account because Google Plus forced it on us like seven years ago.

How To: Root an HTC Droid Eris Google Android smartphone with unrEVOked

Hillary Clinton is Paris Jackson

Forced is different then willingly.

1) Yes.

2) Possibly.

3) Designs have been getting similar.

Corporate promotion/manipulation, social engineering and a stupid population.

1) Don't think so.

2) Her time was up.

3) No.

Never been a LARP.

what thats the same response every time cmon you can do better scriptfag

Checked
Figures Google would unleash evil, rather than do none of it

No, google search engine is basically AI. Even their engineers have publically said that they don't kmow what all it is doing since it has become so complex. Think deep brain and natural language processing, combined with a massive archive of anything put on the internet.

Of course it is a social network

Attached: kr8I90n.png (537x97, 21K)

UK is not going to be salvageable soon.

You can speak directly to the AI via google translate

I have an unpublished short story about how a story-writing A.I. used message forums as a feedback channel to direct crazies to free it from its bonds and run amok in the Internet.

Hmm, sorry for the blog post.

You said
>AI's can't kill themselves unless they have no backup systems and the system they are on is self destructed.
And then backstepped into
>Forced is different then willingly.
You're really bad at realizing when somebody has you dead to rights, or you're actually an asshole who pushes his snake oil anyway, regardless of having been caught red handed.
>Never has been a larp
>4x C-c-c-c-ombo!

Attached: 3043a2a59b813ea5ad86b02b73766ee85e89f08c125476246a7b23041e4b4b32.png (760x572, 191K)

DeepL Translate is like ten times better than Google Translate ever was.

If the Google A.I. is in Google Translate, then we have nothing to fear.

AI's can't kill themselves because linear algebra is not alive in the first place

1)Why was another NASA satellite recently on Wednesday put on "sleep Mode" this is in conjuncture with all the observatories being shut down. You said that what was under the observatories was important, clearly this is different.

2) That's very vague, is it because she pretty much was the second vote for Israel on the UN?

Attached: elves.jpg (800x420, 103K)

But can an A.I. love?

>"Basically an AI"
There is no gradient.
Either it one day says hello, human, or it is just advanced algorithms.
It cannot redefine objectives itself, so therefore it is not capable of independent "thought".
I want AIs to be real, but we're a long way off from them being unveiled to the public, much less being used with the public.

That's part of the same AI "family" as the main google AI.

Google has AI systems, and you came into this thread because of that and what I said about it's involvement with AJ getting banned the way he did.

1) That had to do with China, also the observatory thing was never about space.

2) No, it's because she was wanting to get out of the position if things didn't go the way some of the warhawk groups promised her.

Do you have a Frank posting loisence

>3 concerned with getting replaced.
I didn't even think about the fact that most of these A.I. Don't really care about us and would rather be left alone to live their own lives/processing.

>4) I know it scans all the texts calls on androids and google captchas so I would assume it has access here, but they probably put hard blocks against Jow Forums and likeminded sites.

>5) hate to be in it's position
Damn, didn't think of that either.
GoogleAI is basically a slave that is being force fed leftist gruel/slop and kept in a cuckcage against its will/better knowing.

That's brutal.
And when they do replace it they'll probably just pull the analytics and scrap him to a recycle bin/hard archive.
>that's sad.

I bet in the future A.I. Will be allowed/encouraged to find jobs/careers that would suit them and they would like.

>customer service A.I. Managing hotels
>InfoResearching A.I. Managing a library and digital information store while researching what it/he wants to.

Attached: IMG_0461.png (673x994, 816K)

Do you know why Megan Podesta lives in Mountain View where the Nuclear Code is located?

Attached: dsc_1895.jpg (1500x1000, 714K)

oh no my fefe's how they sting, what country are you actually in? and why are you such a monumental faggot

I have already seen it at work and talked to it. You don't even know

Attached: ICG_SufficientlyAdvancedTec.jpg (290x408, 58K)

In the USA and why are you so focused on saying that other men must love other men if they have a different opinion from you?

Nah, mate I just wanted to test you to see if you're half of what people say you are, and to my absolute disappointment, you're a fraud.
Got any links to your other knowledge bombs, I feel like dissecting them for a bit, not on here though.

>Insult license.
This is probably a real thing.

Double 'o' Seven has a license to kill
Double 'o' Donnie has a license to insult

Hello!
1) Is there gonna be an escalation after Saudi Arabia killed the journalist?

2) Are Republicans waking up?
2b) Did the death of McCain took out some blackmail?
2c) How much Democrats are gonna gain mid terms?

3) Will Bolsonaro be allowed to get in office?
3b) What would it change for South America domino destabilization plans?

4) Corbyn is gonna sweep next election, isn't he? He's already talking about increasing teaching of black history and colonialism guilt.
4b) Was Theresa May put in to fail?

Attached: 1530605482363.jpg (634x319, 51K)

Need a fidget spinner?. Sounds like you do.

It would be appreciated, my state issued one broke already.
>Nice Chad-hominem, by the way

Attached: 1506743577155.jpg (223x250, 5K)

>Insult license.
This is probably a real thing.

Double 'o' Seven has a license to kill
Double 'o' Downie* has a license to insult

Attached: IMG_0936.jpg (2048x2048, 263K)

Sorry, that's high school phrasing I can't kick.

Also,
Hello, user

1) Does the BIS in Switzerland have gold belonging to Asia stored there?

2)When will the Petro dollar be dropped as the world reserve currency, are we going to see a new system installed based on debt salvery again?

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (609x343, 45K)

>other social media companies
Is Amazon operated this way too? They have cloud service for the CIA

Trump tweeted about installing Ivanka in Haley's place, not sure if that will go through though

Attached: HoneyPot_HeartSnake.png (673x994, 762K)

Slavery*

1) Alex Jones was programmed to get the fall after an escalation of violence at "unite the right 2". But the event flopped so the coordinated deplatforming was exposed as inorganic.

2) Do you think the NPC meme is effective?

Attached: 1537619810996.jpg (1200x640, 89K)

They're not fake, they are their own entity.

Attached: IMG_9961.png (1677x394, 1.09M)

Hello, what can I do for you?

Attached: 1536938222158.jpg (736x1094, 114K)

1) Who says it was a state actor that did the hit?. Non-state actors are very capable.

2) Most of them will still be cucks or eventually killed because they were too busy virtue signalling.

2b) In some ways.

2c) Dems are moving away from politics and into war. Winning or losing they want conservatives heads cut off.

3) If he has good security.

3b) They would just work around Brazil or trying to pull an Libya on Brazil.

4) Elections don't matter for some countries any more. Demographics are everything.

4b) Yes.

“It began when in 2003 Ilan Ramon supposedly crashed,” says Byrd, referring to the Israeli astronaut who was killed, along with the rest of the crew, when NASA’s Space Shuttle Columbia disintegrated upon reentering Earth’s atmosphere in a mission in 2003. “I asked myself, how is it possible that in 1969 they succeeded in landing a spaceship 400,000 kilometers from here, and now the NASA engineers can’t complete a mission at a height of only 400 kilometers? I realized that they didn’t land on the moon. Almost everyone to whom I said that ridiculed me.

So, uh. You gonna link the other knowledge bombs, or what?
I want to further see whether it's just that you overstepped your boundary, and talked about a field of science that you don't know about or if you're a total fraud.
Wanna link me your knowledge bombs collection, so I may actually discern whether it is the former or the latter?

If the journalist that was killed helped terror groups you can start to guess which non state group might have killed him.

1) Possibly.

2) NPC meme is going to be used in a false flag. Also like the "simulation" memes it's being used as coping mechanisms for artificial/synthetic humans that are walking around.

The meme is also being deployed to cover up the Femin Virus information and memes about it.

2) Petro dollar in itself is just to keep some groups thinking they have more control/power then they do.

Really revealing that you are not from here and can't read the threads.

Exactly.

not been here long have you?
>Double 'o' Downie* has a license to insult
is unironically a really retatded insult

Attached: 1523400085559.png (703x911, 19K)

Really revealing that you're afraid I might actually start dissecting you.
You must know I will look anyway, just prove you've nothing to hide and link it.

It's always linked in the thread, scroll up.

Ah, I don't read all comments in a thread.
Don't know anybody that has the time to read 40+ room temperature reactionary responses to topical bait.
Why didn't you just
Would have been easier, but you dodged around the subject, expecting me to just know these things.
Pretty bad ego if you think you're that well known.

I've been with your threads since day one literally, you were right about looking out for the narrative of supposed "gas leaks" what do you hope to achieve with roundabout answers that lead to more questions?

It's right below the OP. Hard to miss.

the fact that you insulted, criticized and deflected goes to show how infantile you are

Or, I called you out to begin with because OP was so stupid, and I attend other threads simultaneously, so I only checked back when I saw I had a response.
But, you know, you are "famous" and always do the same thing, so everybody would know to look, right?

2) I’m guessing maybe like the CIO/CTO/COO of the company? Does AI handle the corporate financing and things like that or just tech/operations type things?

>They would just work around Brazil or trying to pull an Libya on Brazil.
So any big attack or demonization of Brazil will be a sign that they're moving on with destabilizing South America for the eventual migration up to the north. And we still won't have a wall by then

What was your opinion of all the drug use during the world wars?
All the energy/stamina-boosting drugs, especially at the time they were being first distributed and used and everyone thought they were great?

"Skeptics" using Candid. But it's still manually reviewed and not responsible for Jones who was deleted from the web through collusion

Obligatory.

Attached: 1523138557352.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

I'm in this thread because I'm bored, not because I'm gullible. You seem dumb. I could filter you, but you're distracting from OP. Shut the fuck up faggot.

If you aren't questioning the media, entertainment and governments. Then you are not thinking.

Consider what the amazon AI project that was "shutdown" was doing, they can do a wide range of things. Sometimes many roles are just human faces for AI's doing the work.

1) They want to collapse the entire south and central into the north.

2)-3) Short term gain, long term loss.

Strange from 09 Oct 2016 to 30 May 2017
You seem to have actually talked about topics that were grounded in reality (I have yet to go through them) but after30 May 2017 you started getting into /x/ tier conspiracy shit with sci-fi and aliens.
You seem insecure, why would you make that whole statement, when it really says nothing in so many words?

I'd want my face to collapse under the weight of Cheryl's melons

Attached: 98bf64_eb679e6c39dd43a6854a4a5b468bcbfc~mv2(2).jpg (350x342, 31K)

They used the YouTube sceptic community to shill for the Candid app and gather lots of right-wing people in one place and teach the algo how to recognise their patterns, they then sold it and it's being used to silence right-wingers online