Are eurocucks really this stupid? They really fell for the "climate change" meme lol

Are eurocucks really this stupid? They really fell for the "climate change" meme lol

euronews.com/2018/10/13/thousands-rally-against-climate-change-across-europe

Attached: Capture.png (931x811, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

conservapedia.com/Climate_change
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we need to organise some pro-climate change counter protests asap

We could paint our faces blue and pretend to have drowned en masse.

Are Ameritards really so stupid? They honestly don't believe in Climate Change, because muh Jesus?

Lets accelerate climate change, people are still too passive

hey, go back to the states

t. Mark Steyn

both sides are wrong

red pill:
there is climate change, but it isn't caused by humans and can't be influenced by stupid shit like 0,01% of the world population using another type of light bulb etc.

Attached: brain big 3.png (455x574, 200K)

I can't imagine being as gullible as a pretentious, fedora-tipping liberal. Here, educate yourself
conservapedia.com/Climate_change

>there is climate change, but it isn't caused by humans
that's the standard climate change denier position though. when you say "there is no climate change" that is just short for "there is no manmade climate change".

Not sure if Albertan or American, basically the same thing either way.

The fact that you're about the only country that'd benefit from it doesn't mean it's not real.

The only good position is "you tell there is a climate change? wonderful, but pay for fighting it yourself"

It's not even a redpill, it's the cold truth. The only way to stop climate change would be to uproot society across the world completely and introduce drastic change that would impose on people's freedom. Even look at the OP, how much petrol was used to transport those people to that protest? How much pollution was caused by the farms and factories that manufactured those clothes they are wearing? How much petrol was used to export those clothes across the world? How much rare metals were harvested and used to create the camera that took this image?

It's not caused by humans, by is being accelerated and therefore made worse by humans.

How exactly would we benefit from it? I mean sure, warmer climate would mean more arable land for us, but I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about

>warmer climate would mean more arable land for us
And also access to mineral resources that couldn't be used before.

>What is greenhouse effect

It's not "made worse," because the natural climate change's trend was towards a new Ice Age. While shaving off a few degrees is a nice thing, you'll need to ironically start being polluting again if you want to keep those temperatures stable,

>but it isn't caused by humans and can't be influenced by stupid shit like 0,01% of the world population using another type of light bulb etc.

Do you have any idea of how many shit we thorw to the atmosphere every day? You have to be american or medical retarded to not know modern human civilization leave a mark on this planet on a global scale.

i hope you human-caused-climate-change-deniers are falseflagging as 80IQ poltards, otherwise i worry.

>the natural climate change's trend was towards a new Ice Age
I thought we were still heading towads the warmer part of the cycle.

why don't they just build a big fan and launch it into space then point it at the earth then put it on "high" setting and cool down the earth lol

Attached: 1538147348335.jpg (480x480, 76K)

>climate change is natural and just coincidentally speeds up exponentially at the same time the industrialization and unchecked amounts of carbon emissions are occuring

Attached: 1520195294241.jpg (628x534, 58K)

Yeah, nigga, why don't we just build a big AC? Easy.

>what is desertification

>Here, educate yourself
>conservapedia

Attached: 843a4e887b3d29a798e4748a6c65f450.jpg (250x292, 15K)

it would even be energy efficient just make it solar powered lmao

What is more important: stopping climate change, or LGBT rights?

pro-lgbt and anti-climate change people will destroy the west

Attached: images.png (211x239, 5K)

nobody here wants to give up concrete to save the earth

Attached: 1527865950713.jpg (1536x1920, 705K)