Shane Dawson - The Mind of Jake Paul

Shane Dawson's new docu-series focuses on whether controversial YouTuber Jake Paul is a sociopath or not. What are your thoughts Jow Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=vTLkSpY_aYg&t=2s

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think that this faggot's opinion doesn't matter.

Waste of time

Who the fuck has ever cared about this person besides children?

As fun as it is to shit on Jake Paul, this guy is clearly just bullshitting for views.

Who the fuck cares about celebirty gossip?
Are you a tween girl?

Attached: e39f15f143e5a495213009b0b27bf6d6.jpg (758x650, 100K)

Who the fuck cares idiot

>implying anyone on Jow Forums cares about eceleb faggotry
leafs should be rangebanned

I AM

Julian said this is a great series.

Shane Dawson used to be funny but now he's just a JewTube clone.

underage banned

I don’t know who those people are

He's still funny sometimes but he definitely lost his edge I think because he got so much shit for it after doing edgy comedy like blackface and shit

>caring about anything a youtuber does after the BetterHealth shit

LOL

Felix was right about that, definitely. I still think Shane's concept is at the very least interesting but there are issues with the shilling of that app, his over reactions and him not being able to take any criticism.

>docuseries
you are a faggot for watching any of this, he made it a docuseries so he would have an excuse to shill for BetterHealth. Now this betterhealth has been exposed his docuseries will end after 2 episodes

Attached: 4HELp.png (799x231, 39K)

Fuck off Shane.

Yes he is, His behavior and personality consistent with someone with this pathology. But I give zero fucks about your little thesis.

trips of truth

Attached: 1510662399078.jpg (407x428, 20K)

This dude pretended to be straight for so long (prob still does) while crossdressing and talking, articulating and shit like a fucking woman

it's nice. I'm biased toward it because he has a somewhat journalistic attitude and I have a hard on for ethics in journalism. i think that his editing and business process were thoughtful and that he was very responsive to feedback throughout this thing. He isn't a louis theroux, but he doesn't try to be. I think that this series is a strong entry for a mix of relatively cleanly executed documentary and entertainment.

gimme a quick rundown

>him not being able to take any criticism.
his change in editing after the second part is a direct contradiction to this statement

I'll give him credit for changing it (somewhat) after the second part. Sure. I mean I think the whole therapist angle is a bit sketchy but whatever.

The betterhealth app is basically just BS. Don't even waste time with it.

And regardless of that, my main other issue is how he gasps/overreacts to things. If he toned it down a bit, put more time into researching it and was a little less of a people pleaser I think it'd go from pretty good to exceptional. But as it stands it's still a great idea creatively and still not bad for Shane Dawson as his old work so I give it a 7.2

Some are being too critical and some not enough IMO

thanks, I appreciate the response. When he mentioned betterhealth, i tuned out because i figured it was bs. I'm probably a bit forgiving when it comes to ads for crap because i know how much of a bitch it can be to get things monetized. (for example: linus tech tips and the apple repair issues and him shilling all the same shit as everyone else). If anything, i'm mostly happy to see people contributing to YouTube and using it for higher quality indie productions. It's like khan academy but entertainment/documentaries or the indie news critics before they became the septics. very exciting developments!

So he's the average Swedish male?

Confirmed psychopaths

Attached: logan and jake paul.webm (480x480, 1.2M)

>that picture
whichever 14 year old twink is doing his graphics needs to be lynched

are we the russians now?

>not even pullups
kids are such pussies these days

SMELLING LIKE A ROSE THAT SOMEBODY GAVE ME ON MY BIRTHDAY DEATHBED

Why would you care? Why would you advertise your shit here? Is content really that difficult now that you resort to that shit, Shane? Fuck off.

dawson and both pauls need necked. fuck off with this shit.

MODS MODS MODS

>listening to a homo talk
never do this

>talking about youtubers on a first name basis
Lol

Been watching him with my gf lately, faggot is entertaining but still degenerate

psychopath here

they are both sociopaths, and shane is the beta trying to de-throne the alpha

based and redpilled

Shane Dawson is creating a a series to shill for BetterHelp; a mossad AI learning scheme & and dox gathering scheme rolled into one. Fuck off you filthy shabbosgoy.

I don't think sociopaths exist. In the true sense, anyhow. Obviously someone can exhibit sociopathic traits. Pretty much everybody does at times.

Is this guy Ryan Dawson's twin? I like Ryan way better.

Attached: ryan.jpg (238x204, 19K)

The Quick Rundown of the century!!

>The Most comprehensive rundown yet on NPC theory

THIS IS THE ESSAY OF THE CENTURY!!! NPC THEORY EXPLAINED AND THE CURE, for some npc's,
>Some NPC's can be saved

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

NPC THEORY QUICK RUNDOWN
He says the video has been demonitized... NPC THEORY SCARES (((THEM)))

THIS DAMAGING VIDEO TO THE NPC'S is a must see!!!...

Of course he's a "sociopath". All youtube stars are. You have to be to make it in that world.