What did she mean by this?

Does the NYT agree with this?

Attached: DpP50feX4AAx4RP.jpg (960x491, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MIKR2OKbGKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's the NYT---they have always had this agenda, it's only recently have they been allowed to speak it so openly.

Asians pretending to be oppressed is so weird. They have to be one of the most privileged groups in America

Every time I see a Chinese woman, I hope the Japanese Imperial Army rapes her to death and sticks her head on a bayonet.

NYT are literally enemies of America. Do with them what you will. I give carte blanche.

This type of shit is what brought me to Jow Forums

I wonder who hurt her

>Asians pretending to be oppressed is so weird. They have to be one of the most privileged groups in America
They are not privileged and never have been, they have only got ahead because of their high intelligence and still face discrimination.

In the past it was much worse for Asians, they weren't even allowed to become citizens in 1952. They were not allowed to testify against white people and there was also the Chinese exclusion act.
Still today Asian Americans have to have a higher SAT score than a white person to be even seen as being equal in university admission, they still achieve the highest university admission and graduation despite this racism against them.

>Every time I see a Chinese woman, I hope the Japanese Imperial Army rapes her to death and sticks her head on a bayonet.

You clearly aren't too bring, her name is Jeong. That is Korean you silly child, not Chinese.

Sauce?

The press is the enemy of the people.

ugly ass gook bitch

Good. They have to go back.

Attached: japs keep moving.jpg (600x480, 127K)

Does the NYT agree with THIS?

Attached: Chink Toot.png (640x355, 32K)

is there a difference?

>Tfw when the right-wing death squads come they won't feel any remorse or guilt

Attached: Stillthebest.png (590x569, 143K)

She is mostly talking about the alt-right and cons, which most Asians don't like.

"Like anti-Semitism, much of the prejudice against Asian-Americans is based on resentment of the academic and economic success of the group. Rather than admire or emulate the characteristics-hard work, self-discipline, stable families, respect for education-that have made Jews and Asians so successful in America, some Americans convince themselves the alien groups must have somehow “cheated” and deserve to be punished."

digits show how many cocks she took to get that job

probably a white guy she liked who didn't
want her.

Attached: 492F5FAE-ECB3-4014-86DD-00B1D4B7A727.jpg (630x420, 57K)

You don't perceive sarcasm, clearly.

I'm pretty sure we just really like our dogs and don't want them eaten, Chang.

Attached: typical asian.jpg (620x586, 46K)

Her boyfriend is white
>her 1st child will die from leukemia
Kek works in mysterious ways

>boo hoo the chinks faced discrimination in a white country
There’s a billion of those insects in their own damn country and they’re all doing fine. Why the fuck should any be over here? They can fuck off and leave if they don’t like being second class citizens. Seriously these fucking rice niggers have absolutely no reason whatsoever to leech off of western countries, it’s not like they will return the favor and let me live in China.

It’s funny how all races purport to hate the white man so much, but they can’t stop trying to get near us and live around us.

>all bald white kids are alt right neo nazis
I would prefer if she died from leukemia desu, child doesn't deserve it because the mother is a cunt.

Attached: smog.jpg (276x183, 7K)

there's a scandal on the Wash U campus right now because some white students got caught in a PRIVATE groupme chat complaining about asian students filling up all the study rooms.

everyone's crying racism but no one wants to confront the FACT that the asian students don't fit in and we have way too many. they cut in line, they make awkward comments, they bump into you in the hallways, and when the teacher calls on them to answer questions in class they ALWAYS end up giving up because either the asian student has no idea what the teacher is asking, or nobody can understand a word they're saying.

it's seriously ridiculous. the school considers itself the best in the midwest outside chicago or michigan, and yet in graduate level classes you have asian students stuttering and mumbling trying to explain basic facts about the reading. "th-th-there... there was... there was... a p-p-p-person" and 20 fucking minutes later all of our valuable time has been wasted.

and then they all go back to china with their degrees. i don't get the fucking point of it. i don't get why they are even here, let alone why the school bends over backwards to flood the school with them and treat them so special. everyone is acting so butthurt about this racism but the real fact is that NOBODY likes the asian students and NOBODY hangs out with them. you can't understand a fucking word they are saying and yet they're going to graduate with the same degree as me. unbelievable.

Posting a pic with the source rubbed off and then photoshopped is beyond sad.
Can't you accept facts honey?

Attached: ccf_20170201_reeves_1.png (768x511, 18K)

How are whites treated in your country? Are whites 20% of your universities? Get the fuck outta here Chang.

Australia is a Chinese colony. He's most definitely a chink invader.

>There's a scandal on the Wash U campus right now because some white students got caught in a PRIVATE groupme chat complaining about asian students filling up all the study rooms.
>everyone's crying racism but no one wants to confront the FACT that the asian students don't fit in and we have way too many

You can't handle a merit based system, even though universities still try to skew to accept less educated white people to make sure the universities don't become like 90% Asian which is what would happen if pure merit was based 100% on acceptance.
You complain about blacks, yet you yourself are a black compared to Asians. Making your complaining about blacks even more hypocritical.

the new york times has openly supported stalin, castro and many other communist I don’t care what they say

youtu.be/MIKR2OKbGKI

Asians are very good at writing and reading english comprehension but lack the practise in speaking

I'm not sure you really need it if you're doing say an engineering degree and then pissing off back to china

they hate us cuz they ain’t us

>How are whites treated in your country? Are whites 20% of your universities? Get the fuck outta here Chang.
I am not Asians, also it isn't Jews and Asian peoples fault for being more intelligent and being disproportionately accepted as a result.

Asians and Jews are not going to give up on their potential and just become cleaners and dump truck drivers to just please some insecure Jow Forums kid like you. Sorry

> You don't perceive sarcasm, clearly.
Well I'm sorry if my entire language is not sarcasm unlike fucking Australians. It's not English. I know better. It's Sarcasm. So have it you son of a bitch.

Attached: 1522831912540.jpg (614x745, 46K)

They say they hate us because they envy being us. They know we're categorically superior.

They want to be near us because they desire what we create for ourselves, again because they know that we're superior.

It must be such unbelievable suffering to live like that. Spending every day striving to be a people you can never be while telling yourself you hate them to make yourself feel better about what you are, all while living nearly cost-free on their leftovers. It must take a lot of energy to support all that cognitive dissonance.

stfu you filthy dog eating faggot.

Some gooks want to make hapa babies because they're playing a long-term status game. The rest just want to make money. As for blacks and browns, some want gibs or cheap food and housing (You owe us for de slay-bery, whitey!), and the others are ruthless fuckers that believe in their own racial form of manifest destiny (Viva La Raza Cosmica!). Whatever. Life is a struggle, and whites are too comfortable right now to understand that.

Attached: anchor baby.gif (500x281, 2.81M)

My question is this - How long are we going to tolerate these insults and calls for genocide against us before we start defending our honor?

Attached: fuckantiwhites.jpg (620x413, 55K)

Of course, Asians are not geniuses in English skills. But for most it's just their secondary language, the only Asians with elite level English are native born Asian Americans, but they still usually choose different fields and becoming a writer usually isn't something that interests most of them.

ITT:

crackers getting viciously butt hurt by a small Asian woman

>i don't get why they are even here, let alone why the school bends over backwards to flood the school with them and treat them so special.

Money, rich parents probably pay up front, the school doesn't really need to give too much of a shit about them as they'll most likely manage their own education and not really bother faculty too much, also they're probably not going work in the US after graduation, so the quality of that education doesn't really matter.

tl,dr; get 'em in, get pop's money, shuffle 'em around for a couple of years and kick 'em out.

>They say they hate us because they envy being us. They know we're categorically superior.
What hilarity, you say the same about Jews also. No one thinks you Jow Forums kids are superior, sorry. Keep trying to tell yourself that you are worshipped.

what a fucking joke. im sure the professors only give them passing grades because they don't want to deal with the headache of trying to read their little stick figurine writing.

you're going to have a tough time convincing me asians are somehow smarter than me. i know how to explain simple concepts without devolving into a stuttering mess, and how to look a man in the eye without suffering an autistic stroke.

>t. Mehmet

It is quite sad really to see the behaviour of many of these guys, they say the most vile and disgusting shit about blacks and Jews and Asians all day on here with their lives.
Then when one person of any of those groups says even 5% of the things back to them, they all come on here crying and claiming that they are now poor innocent victims. lol

Chill the fuck out Chang you’re bumming everyone out

>you're going to have a tough time convincing me asians are somehow smarter than me. i know how to explain simple concepts

This is beyond sad and funny.

Silly little chink it doesn't matter if you have opinion about Aryan superiority, it is an established fact. We conquered 80% of the planet in 100 years flat and you're just jealous of that.

Besides, you've never contributed anything of value to humanity. Your own culture owes it's origins to the White man. Your beloved yellow emperor Huang Di was a blonde haired blue eyed White European Tocharian and before he showed up you monkeys couldn't even figure out the bare basics of farming or anything else that so much as resembled civilization. You are literal nigger tier without Whites.

Try not to be so transparent next time, Wang.

From my experiences, the "public ivy" university I went to treated them like cash cows since their parents had to pay out-of-state tuition. Of course they received high grades because they pay paid people to do their own work for them. Hilariously, most of them struggled to read "their own" presentations.

>you are stupid compared to ching chongs
Is that why chinks were slaughtered by the millions by white armies for centuries while we turned their mightiest cities into port colonies? Meanwhile the chinks have never successfully attacked a white country in all of world history. We should have let the japs rule China they knew how to deal with those vermin.

So which is it? Didn't get high marks in English, did you, Bruce Lee?

Attached: hilarious racism.jpg (600x628, 85K)

Alt-right thinking.
1. Complains about blacks being less educated.
2. Complains about their higher crime.
3. Complains about their lower wages and higher unemployment.
4. Complains about their lower IQ scores.
5. Mocks their lower life expectancy.

Then more Alt-right thinking.
1. Complains about Asians being more educated.
2. Complains about their lower crime rates.
3. Complains about their higher wages and lower unemployment.
4. Complains about their higher IQ's.
5. Complains about their higher life expectancy.

What becomes clear is that none of the criteria matters, because when a group is the total opposite they still get the same hate. The hate therefore from the alt-right originates merely from someone looking different than they do. It's the most low IQ racism around.

don't you have some gas to huff you aboriginal fag

>while we turned their mightiest cities into port colonies?
Hong Kong was actually just a small fishing village which China leased to the UK.
Learn your history kid.

Jow Forums loves Japan. That second column only exists in your head, Bruce Lee. So much for Aussies being good at banter.

Attached: jap redpill.jpg (796x883, 179K)

Universities should favor their country's native ethnic groups, rather than base their admittance on merit. The native ethnic group of the United States of America are drawn from the white settlers on the East Coast, and you cannot dispute this. Therefore, US universities should favor white Americans and only white Americans, regardless of any other factor.

>Universities should favor their country's native ethnic groups

First of all that's stupid and insecure, second of all do you want the universities to be 100% native American Indian? fail

Asians rank as privileged in modern society because nobody in real power holds any prejudice against Asians anymore that doesn't hold it against whites too.

>Still today Asian Americans have to have a higher SAT score than a white person to be even seen as being equal in university admission, they still achieve the highest university admission and graduation despite this racism against them.

So affirmative action is bad? Thanks for telling us.

>Jow Forums loves Japan.
No one mentioned Japan, also if you think Japanese people agree to the alt-right kids on Jow Forums then you are living in a fantasy land. Sorry about that, the Japanese even founded the black panther movement in the USA.

Attached: 13871618_google-honors-the-legend-who-fought-against_t9ff727d6.jpg (800x642, 109K)

You have zero reading comprehension.

>Complains about Asians being more educated.
Nope. The average asiatic is as dumb as a door knob, except for the Japanese. Know this from first hand experience having been to your shitty country, wherein people literal crap in the streets like pajeets.
>Complains about their lower crime rates.
Except you don't. Per capita in your own communities it is higher than Whites, especially crimes like pedophilia, prostitution, and gambling. Your violent crime rates are lower outside your groups because you are cowards and can't fight for shit, which is an established fact.
>Complains about their higher wages and lower unemployment.
Which you obtain via fraud and various scams and criminal enterprises, which is a fact.
>Complains about their higher IQ's.
A hoax. Your chinky government got caught rigging scores and only showing the best scores from elite prep schools. The real chink average is in the low 90s.
>Complains about their higher life expectancy.
Only the Japanese have that. Chinks die young because they are filthy animals.

Dude, you are trying way too hard here. You need to tone it down and remove the swastika if you want to troll anymore. Because you are just way too ridiculous at this point and no one is going to believe that you believe the ridiculous things you are saying.

...Australia...Ah ha ha ha ha ha.

Attached: ausfredfixah.jpg (919x737, 194K)

Fuck off chink

Attached: vargemoji.jpg (440x460, 22K)

The only native ethnic groups to America are native Americans.
It's you who has trouble with comprehension.

European people are from Europe and only came over recently, that is actual history. Or are you one of these delusional whites who act as bad as Afrocentists and try to tell yourself that Europeans have been in America for thousands of years and are natives. Oh boy, wouldn't be surprised. The Afrocentrists also claim that blacks are native to there also.

Not trolling at all, chinky chan, simply stating facts.

Attached: ChineseIQ.png (901x461, 106K)

God forbid you ever post your real face, a fat ugly neckbeard. You will keep posting other peoples faces trying to hide behind them, how sad.

If you're Chinese specifically, fuck you. In upper academia 99% of Chinks are liars, cheats, and thieves. In every class there's the dog-eating kid that blatantly cheats and relies on cries of racism to buoy him if he's called out on it.

Fuck, you retards have enough of a culture of cheating that taking real measures to police it leads to mass protests in your schools. You're so used to cheating others that you sell fucking fake eggs and fish oil out of the gutters to fry shit. All kinds of your industry is from treating your lower classes like garbage to outsource cheap labor and then stealing intellectual property from superior countries.

send it to cancer associations in new york

What most of us want more than anything is a place to call home. A homogenous society. To have the option of that, available to us, should we decide we want to live amongst our own people.

Some people enjoy multiculturalism, that's fine. But some of us don't. Every other race of people on the planet has a choice. That choice has been robbed from Europeans, just because people like you and your elders couldn't make the best of it in your own country.

IQ, crime rates, etc. are all secondary to this. The number one priority for me is that my children will not have to grow up feeling like outsiders in their own country. Whether that be at school, university, in the workplace, or just in their day to day lives.

Yep. Interesting article I read awhile back on SCMP. The chinks were whining about a study some aussie group conducted about honesty and which ethnic groups were predisposed to being scum bags and which were honorable and did the right thing.

The way it worked was they gave people a survey with trivia questions and they would get paid according to how many answer they got right and were asked at the end to be honest and admit if they had used their phones or whatever else to get the answers and cheat and they were secretly filmed to see who was being honest and who was lying.

Guess which 2 groups tied for most dishonest? Kikes and chinks. You know who tied for first place for being the most honest? Germans and Japanese closely followed by the English.

Fuck chinks they are the Jews of asia.

Nigger the native Americans are lawless illiterate savages who traded their lands away for booze and beads. They have never showed an interest in scholarly pursuits. You couldn’t pack schools with them if you paid them to go, the only thing they care about is drinking and gambling

The problem specifically is Chinese nationals, US/Canadian nationals of chinese decent are a different issue.

How can a nation remain great if it trains its enemies and helps them to the exclusion of its own people?

I admit that I've funposted about ebola's death toll, drowning migrants and whatnot, it's pretty sick to celebrate dying people like me, her and most people in world do. Maybe when we die someone will laugh about it too.

You are quoting something which doesn't even make sense.

The four pests campaign did work and is still used today, China's revolution lead to a lot of death as provinces refusing to merge and change were refused trade to pressure them. There were some small battles inside the country during the revolution.
Some people became stuck in their ways and didn't want to change, yet Mao and the leaders knew that change was necessary, this was loosely modelled after what the Chinese had seen in the Meiji restoration.

What ultimately this lead to is the crumbling Qing dynasty becoming what is modern China today, which no western country has had to balls to even try to go to war with.
The only time Europeans ever started battles against China was during it's crumbling dynasty and also during the height of the British empire. But still the British knew their own limits and didn't push too far, when they were given some pieces of land they were satisfied.

Of course by WW2 the British lost it all and the empire collapsed, so did the French empire as well. Sorry

Not just chinese nationals, all chinks. The chinks are actively recruiting chinks who were born in our countries to serve their interests in destroying us. We should round them up and get rid of them along with the kikes.

Are bug people capable of being hurt? I thought you had to have emotions for that.

>NYT

Attached: nyt.jpg (783x1200, 300K)

*descent are decent and are another issue

A nations education system should favour its own people.

LOL the chink is in denial.

Attached: chingchong.jpg (209x242, 7K)

The native ethnic group of a nation is based on the race of those who founded the nation and built its wonders, not whoever was in the general area of the land first.

chinks are stupid mongrels so you can't expect them to understand such concepts.

You are a living and breathing conspiracy theorist driven by insecurity and inadequacy. How sad, this explains you directly, not at all surprising to find someone like you on Jow Forums.

"Like anti-Semitism, much of the prejudice against Asian-Americans is based on resentment of the academic and economic success of the group. Rather than admire or emulate the characteristics-hard work, self-discipline, stable families, respect for education-that have made Jews and Asians so successful in America, some Americans convince themselves the alien groups must have somehow “cheated” and deserve to be punished."

facialabuse casting couch

so you needed to cut off half of my statement to make your point? i didn't put those words in there because they look pretty, but because they add meaning to the sentence, retard. jesus australians are such a fucking cancer.

Yeah we are so jealous of low test hive mind bugmen who literally eat cats and dogs and various insects. Kill yourself.

Attached: 7C5602C4-360B-455B-8524-5C2A4FE35B83.jpg (530x400, 99K)

Kek

Nasty ass gook

Get the fuck out of my country.

I would have had every single Chinese that wanted to leave Hong Kong at handover in the UK. It’s just a matter of taking time to raise and guide them over generations.

>The native ethnic group of a nation is based on the race of those who founded the nation and built its wonders, not whoever was in the general area of the land first.

So you support your own people in taking over native American peoples land, but now you are crying when Asians legally immigrate and are slowly taking over your country. Oh the irony, lol.

NYT is the first kike propaganda outlet. They screamed 6 gorillion for decades and decades prior to the staging of the holohoax.

Small dick gook

You don't even know how to use capital letters or a full stop, and you are trying to tell people that they have to convince you that you are not a genius and superior........lol

No, it's not. It is racial. They are inferior, hence you British were able to subjugate them so easily. Never allow inferior people to pollute your blood. That is the iron law of nature.

the injuns have been dead for centuries. what the fuck relevance do they have over what we do TODAY?