Based af. Go cry me a river white boy LMFAO

Based af. Go cry me a river white boy LMFAO

Attached: Screenshot_20181013-200003~2.png (1077x437, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/2185359/toronto-man-denied-subsidized-housing-for-not-being-muslim/
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

globalnews.ca/news/2185359/toronto-man-denied-subsidized-housing-for-not-being-muslim/

where do you live, i want to meet you face to face, you're not a chickenshit jew right?

I live in Toronto. I'm Irish.

based

I am in TO too, let's meet

Buy me Japanese pancakes

nah, I just want to talk, why are you stalling?

see how easy it is to find a coward?

What are you talking about. Meet me in the annex at the Japanese pancake place. Your buying though.

Fuwa fuwa

This isn’t the first occourance either

Don't doubt it, probably just the first guy to have the balls to contact the press.

Op is a coward

What are you talking about? OP just wants you to fuck him in the asspussy. It's the Canadian thing to do.

Is this real?
I can't find a reason to believe this is satire.
But this can't be real.

LOL
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

He should convert. It only takes ten minutes. Once he converts he can have multiple wives and beat the shit out of them if they step out of line.

This. Maybe the world is telling us we need to jihad all the kikes and liberals, and keep our wives permanently at home. We can worship Christ again a bit later. I’m barely kidding anymore. I’ll be anything but complacent to this horseshit anymore. Let’s make all whites Muslim and declare all non white Muslims as infidels and cut all their fucking heads off. Dagestanize everyone.

im probably going to convert after having a degenerate gf i met from church, cant deal no more nigga.

Muslim in Canada

Attached: 78.jpg (544x468, 56K)

There was a Norwegian user (I think?) with the same problem last week

>Ahmadiyya Abode of Peace Inc.

>I'm Irish.
then why are you happy about this, doesn't it just mean your country is a shithole and that you're a worthless second class citizen now? or maybe that kind of victimhood is what you wanted?

Attached: 149976106512.jpg (508x400, 88K)

YOU FUCKING TORONTO FREAKS OF NATURE BETTER VOTE HIM OUT UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE PRAYING AT 3AM EVERY DAY.

GIBS!

Attached: IMG_8467.jpg (630x392, 88K)

Canada YES!

>2015
This is a fucking slide thread. SAGE AND DO NOT REPLY