Female bullying is another tool that can be used to help Western Civ

Female bullying is another tool that can be used to help Western Civ

The right needs attractive, conservative Christian women to dress well and mercilessly bully whores and leftists. This women should also belittle onions boy homos

These ideal women should be put up on a pedestal for young girls to emulate. Unfortunately Hollywood only likes to highlight disgusting degenerates

Women need good role models just like men. We should harness their cattiness to help Western Civ

Attached: 1527642504056.jpg (475x567, 94K)

I shall chose to bump this righteous thread

Attached: Scots-Irish.jpg (236x305, 18K)

thanks bro

I think the biggest problem right now is that men have lost control of their women...and essentially there is no way for men to get them back.

If white men get up and grandstand about this topic they will be mercilessly destroyed by the media. Only redpilled women can really carry the flag here...that is how fucked up the modern world is but whatever.

Taylor Swift was one part joke one part meme that we all wanted to believe...but can you imagine if an actual powerful white woman stuck up for Western Civ and rallied other women like her to the cause

Western Civ cant simply be saved by men alone

least I could do. it will probably die cuz pol is a shithole now with like 1 out of 20 threads even being real and the Verifies are fucking brutal but you never know. Best of luck to you user and remember to stay healthy and strong.

Attached: 1111-11a.png (1198x898, 2.18M)

Jow Forums is pretty bad now but there is nowhere else to go honestly

>f an actual powerful white woman stuck up for Western Civ
you're making me cum. Because it's a complete fantasy and will never happen.

Attached: WhiteGen_suicide.jpg (1158x1000, 578K)

brother check these out. youre right theres not a lot of places but if we're well behaved we can talk to a lot of people

Attached: 1acrimsonAbbrev.jpg (979x7886, 3.18M)

thats why we need to have daughters

im lucky because my wife is eastern european so she grew up without the brainwashing

and needless to say try to spread that reading list?

Attached: whigen10.jpg (1893x855, 649K)

you're going to derail every single thing you say on pol if you mention you have a EE wife. do not ever do that. you'll attract a bunch of "Slavs are not white" dumbfucks and your thread will be done.

Attached: 1111-1.png (1269x948, 2.52M)

Tradthots are not going to bully other women on behalf of men. It's a nice fantasy but a fantasy.

just finished reading it, looks solid.

honestly though im sick and tired of reading. im a history nerd so ive spent most of my life reading. i want action

if you are redpilled you already know the essential truth. a lot of it is just common sense. in the meantime we ride the tiger i guess

My wife did it yesterday at the grocery store. This chick was really shorts so small you could basically see her ass. So she pretended to throw up lol

your question is my question.

yes, we ride the tiger (bless you).

but what else can we do? you understand, doing nothing is miserable for men like us. what can we actually DO in the real world?

Attached: chanbro.jpg (1181x1679, 1.41M)

I say that being 43 solid STEM job 2 kids to support and unicorn-ish wife I still love

Attached: whi.png (1595x880, 3.19M)

I think the only thing we can actually do is twofold

1. Ride the tiger and pass the flame down to our children so our DNA will be ready when the time is upon us

2. Get rich enough where you can fuck off from society and have a sweet off the grid farm

3. Find real redpilled people IRL and befriend them

Anyway else you are just going to get killed or go to jail for a long ass time

Can't understand why women are repelled by Jow Forums. The intellectual giants here should be knee deep in pussy. Nothing makes a woman wetter than an anonymous guy on a degenerate message board telling them they are property in need of controlling by a man. Too bad women avoid this place like the plague because they see it as an echo chamber for insecure cellar dwellers. Keep posting, though, boys. One of them will show up eventually.

fuck me i added the #3

Doing nothing is soul crushing. Its why I love history books though...its a momentary escape into a better time

Attached: 1111-11.png (1685x913, 3.99M)

1. Ride the tiger and pass the flame down to our children so our DNA will be ready when the time is upon us DONE

2. Get rich enough where you can fuck off from society and have a sweet off the grid farm
OH HOW NICE YOUZR LITTLE FANTASY
3. Find real redpilled people IRL and befriend them DOING

Attached: 1-11-1-11.jpg (1800x1627, 238K)

Canada is rightful US clay. If you read the thread you'd realize no one here is saying that women should be controlled by men.

Women desire popularity and to fit with the crowd. We need to redefine what it means to be popular and what it means to be "good" as a woman

Is it eating pizza, wearing stretchy pants and doing yoga? Or is it wearing a dress, having kids, loving God and supporting your family by making the home a warm loving environment and fostering virtue in your community and in your children?

I dunno difficult choice

>so our DNA will be ready when the time is upon us
Dude that is not how DNA works. At all. Don't say that anymore, it's fucking stupid. DNA is DNA, its not something anyone "learns" in a lifetime, its a political belief, you dont inherit that. Many conservative parents with liberal kids and vice versa want to talk to you.

Do not give up. This is completely doable. Remember when we would call into The Radical Agenda to try to convince Cantwell about the JQ and he was open enough to accept it? We need to do the same for an E-Celeb.

All current female E-Celebs are thots. There is not one who isn't whoring around on tinder. We have to find a young girl who is

1. Attractive.
2. A virgin.
3. In a relationship (no sex), or already married with children (no previous relationships before her husband).
4. Attention hungry.
5. White.
6. Honest.
7. Articulate.
8. A protective father.

If she doesn't meet these standards Jews will dig up her background and use it to discredit her and it will work.
She doesn't even need to be logical. We can just feed her arguments on discord or riot.

This isn't impossible. I'm sure there is some Youtuber who meets these standards but they are probably a-political. The only thing I can think of is one of those nerd girls from Montana who does book reviews on YouTube. If we approach her gently and nicely she'll see the value in our movement and won't be able to resist the attention we'll give her.

>Canada is rightful US clay.
You just disqualified yourself from any serious conversation, Perhaps that was your intention. But it still sounds fucking retarded. You stupid fuck. (no offense to your Mom)

Attached: a2.jpg (250x174, 5K)

I remember beautiful conservative women asking "is he legal?" when referring to Mexicans. If they can only talk about anchor babies. But no.... they say shit like "I LOVE refugees"

Attached: 1acrimson.jpg (981x9649, 2.97M)

America will conquer Canada and the liberals and nonwhites will be purged. This is inevitable

Canada is essentially little China, the northern wall would be too big and expensive. Besides if the climate is actually heating up it would be nice to have more freshwater and these plenty of living space up north

I like this idea. Ethno-Nationalist Christian Waifus pointing out the Jezzebels and whores for what they really are.

Attached: 1293i81239112.png (1000x562, 842K)

Yea people need to question the notion that political beliefs are inherited. If that were the case how did we go from a racist segregated society to a liberal anti-racist forced diversity society in one generation (hippies)?

oh shocker, women are irrational

please try to bring something new to the table

Attached: 2(2)1.jpg (620x465, 54K)

oh great. we have a fucking retard in this conversation. this blows all my hopes this might be a cool pol thred. jesus

Attached: a9.png (306x306, 113K)

stop being a faggot and have a little fun

Attached: :tenor.gif (400x300, 1.97M)

OHHHHH you just gave me an idea user!

So we find a nerdy book reviewing girl from montana on youtube and we give her some of the best fascist fiction we can find. It has to be fiction since we can't just expect her to get into something too heavy right off the bat.

because of human intellectual evolution dude, are you fucking kidding?
how did China go from Ancient Confucian wisdom to Communist Party?
How did Europe go from peasant society to fucking Paris Match?

Attached: 1111.png (1398x847, 1.06M)

I really wanted to Canadabro. But you said this retarded shit. You did. I can't help it. I wish there was a stupidity test for this board. And I unlike most here actually love Canada and Canadians

Attached: ATHF_Karl.jpg (2052x1329, 1018K)

Ah, yes, the Scotch-Irish, the mutt's mutt's mutt's mutt.

more of a devolution

Canadians are fucking gay just like you. Stop pretending like you are an intellectual God, you are on Jow Forums retard.

aw fuck youre not even Canadabro. crap thats why we dont drink and post

Attached: guilty.jpg (256x320, 44K)

How are they mutts? They’re essentially Scottish.

oh you don't like the Scots-Irish?
Tell us about it, jew.

Attached: whitenegrosladiesngenlmins.png (1309x839, 609K)

LOL for one second i thought i had a real convo going on pol
for ONE SECOND

ONE
SECOND
I thought I had a real conversation
On POL
LMAO

Attached: MyNigga.jpg (454x338, 23K)

You did and then you revealed you couldn't handle any sarcastic banter and proved you are on the autism spectrum

We are all Autismo, he's a supreme gentleman.

I have nothing better to do.
Bump.