The world is totally fucked bros

the world is totally fucked bros

Attached: fucked.png (1008x447, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/9nwxnd/i_18f_think_i_might_be_pregnant_i_dont_know_who/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there's nothing new under the sun
just another whore

don’t let your daughter go to college

Attached: 8C73447E-601A-417F-8DE6-512393BE7BC0.jpg (733x850, 125K)

I'd bang the blondes in this photo

what happened to stupid thots using birth control

>I feel like a stupid girl who brought this upon herself
Oh wow the faintest stirrings of self awareness
she might actually salvage herself if she survives the coathanger

>Be stupid cunt that's never worked a day in her life
>daddy still sends "$20" here and there
>just going to major in journalism on their dime
>coast through college
>ride the cock carousel
>shocked when she's pregnant
>mommy and daddy also happen to be conservative
>won't pay for abortion
>they'll ask why she needs $400
>doesn't realize that you're at an American university that will help you take care of that
>admits at the end she knows deep down she's a stupid slut
I love when reality hits

damn shoulda gone to guelph

This is pretty much why I think America is over. We have nothing that ties us together anymore, no nationalism, no religion, no sense of community. It's just self serving people doing whatever they want without any idea of responsibility and unable to accept the consequences of their action.
If there was going to be any change it would have happened already. The population is already like half non-White and White people are doing shit like this or are apolitical, we have no chance. I don't care anymore. The light of civilization has been extinguished, we will never leave the planet or advance we're just going to decline and once Whites are gone we're going to be a world of cavemen forever.
The black pill is real just accept it there never was much hope and it's too late. The good news is the kikes aren't going to win either once the dindus reach terminal negrocity they're next since darkies can't differentiate between a rat and a Human.

White women are fucked, literally. No virgins.

There's a reason men turn to yellow fever.

Birth control drives females insane on a hormonal level lol

Like life and purpose become valueless to them

Isn’t taking the condom off without tell the thot technically rape.

Isn't rape technically sex without consent?

Play the game, win the prize. Sex is for marriage and making children. Just another failed whore.

the key is accepting this and navigating a world consumed utterly by degeneracy with as much tact as possible and doing your best to detect like minded individuals

Yes, so if you take off the condom and she doesn’t know is there still consent?

I was really hoping that we could reach the level of space faring before civilization collapsed, atleast that way people with the same ideals could gather together and run shit their own way with zero interference from those who wish to subvert them.

Girls generally want me to blow loads in them so idk

Doesn't she know that condoms aren't 100%? If you can't deal with the possibility of getting pregnant, then don't let a bunch of dicks inside of you, pretty fucking simple.

Never going to happen. Those in power are obsessed with complete dominion. They will never allow space colonies. They want complete control over mankind.

If you don't marry,
but pop your cherry,
your life's gonna get hairy.

I hope he gets a back alley abortion and dies from the infection.

Dumb kids getting preggo.

Oh fuck, it's that's thing that's been happening since homo sapiens has existed, the horror, society must be collapsing.

I just don't see the point anymore man there's not enough of us left and most if not all of us are tainted by degeneracy already I thought leading a good life on my own would be enough but if nobody else is it's like what's the point I honestly might as well just end it at this point but since I lost my faith I've been terrified of eternal nothingness so here I am living this half-existence in a crapsack piece of shit world.

I used to fuck the DUFF of a sorority in guelph, so many whores wasting money there bro

Yeah basically. Degeneracy is the Fermi Paradox. All the alien Hitlers failed too, and we’re yet another failed species.

Maybe not. Ideas spread fast and people can change all at once in the blink of an eye. These next few decades are the flashpoint of human civilization. Though, the risks are the highest. If the Jews “win” it’s over for real this time. “Win” is in parenthesis because it’s suicide for them too... think blacks can run a space ship? A colony?

Dumb bitch, if she played her cards right she could get both of them to pay for half so she wouldn't have to pay for either.

>I can't really reach out to one of them and be like "I'm pregnant and I need you to help me pay for an abortion" because I don't know which one got me pregnant.
the unfortunate thing is that a more intelligent girl would have figured out the solution to this and thus not had the baby whereas this girl may end up having the damn thing because she's too stupid to figure it out and will thus pass on her genes to another generation of dumb cunts
The solution is obvious and foolproof unless they know each other personally:
go to both of them and say "Hey, I'm pregnant and I'm pretty sure you're the father. I need $200 dollars to help pay for the abortion. I'm really not ready to support this baby financially and I don't want you to end up having to pay child support"

the future is not determinable you just have to trust that we will endure

You must have strong seed namefag-sama.

I live in California and they give out abortions for free. This bitch must live in some fucked up place.

This. She’s not even smart or strong enough to finesse her way out of this.

advice: stop being a slut

My advice would be to go to home depot and use the 86 cents to buy a rope and do the world a favor.

Aren’t abortions free at planned parenthood or something?

thats the default

Pretty sure it’s like college where they’ll pay for it if your family is poor as shit.

She could be Asian. Her parents might have been the fresh off the boat type and restricted her from having any type of fun. Now that she's on her own, she's gone totally crazy.

This npc should be taken out of its misery... For it, and the world's sake.

Gas her and the baby, the chain is broken

Surprised they don't have a free abortion place on campus.

There would be more hoes there than 99% of lectures.

This is why honor killing needs to make a come back. Say whatever you will but I am right. Men need to be in control of their women and men who can't control their urges and predilections need to be dealt with as an example to all others.

Also, this thot should be beaten for being a whore and dishonoring herself and her family.

More studying.
Less fucking.

>no fun allowed
its a joke you retard

You are a stupid faggot. It's very hard to get a girl pregnant and condoms are 100% they put the percentage as lower to make up for dumb faggots who don't know how to use them or allow themselves to go soft and have the condom fall off.

based and redpilled

women like this wont learn this lesson on their own, they need to be guided and molded. there are proper ways to do this from birth but yeah, wouldn't say no to some honor killings in current year.

Attached: 1539473941074.jpg (1280x904, 1019K)

I wouldn't go so far as accept, but yes. It helps that you get better at detecting like-minded ones as you get older and inserting yourself into environments where they are more likely to be present.

I can honestly say I was happier busting my ass out in the heat all day slowly destroying my body making far less than I am now being in an air conditioned building and only doing actual work maybe three hours a day because of the people I worked with. Office NPC's are some of the worst fucking people to be around because they don't shut the fuck up, never have anything interesting to talk about, and will talk about you behind your back soon as you're out the room Construction may be filled with NPC's but at least they're the amusing kind with funny stories that'll buy you a drink after a hard day.

After looking at this woman's comment history I can say she is unbelievably dumb. The fact that a college accepted her is the saddest part of this.

This is the problem, it begins with that dirty dick between your legs my dude

Why is contraception so hard for these people?
There are so many options. Why is she not on birth control pills? Why doesn't she have a stash of morning-after pills if she's sexually active? Why doesn't she wear a diaphram if she can't even trust the people she's sleeping with to actually keep their condom on?

How does any person anywhere ever get into a situation where they need an abortion?

Who cares

The old condom switcheroo, one of my favorite past times.

When I was traveling abroad I nutted in as many chicks as humanly possible. I like to imagine little me's roaming around America/China Good way to spread a legacy lads.

One day my children shall return to me, rich, successful and powerful. My anglo genetics demand it.

>How does any person anywhere ever get into a situation where they need an abortion?
They subconsciously want the chad seed but consciously don't want to provide for it.

She basically deserves it

>How does any person anywhere ever get into a situation where they need an abortion?
By being stupid.

>want the privileges of an adult woman
>don't want the responsabilities of an adult woman
nothing to see here

There's only one thing left to do, slag: kill your parents and then yourself.

>Half-Americans half-aussies
>Expecting that they’ll be anything but methheads and disappointments

That’s where you’re wrong kiddo

What if they try to murder you

Wow one Reddit post = the world ending. This shit happens nonstop to people given how many there are. If you want to be sexually active, take BC and use condoms. I use condoms with my GF but we both understand having sex at all there is a chance, and we wouldnt otherwise if we didn't have the mutual understanding that if she got pregnant we'd have to keep the baby and raise it together for it's sake not ours.

The two guys took the condoms off. That part wasn't her fault.

Yeah I bet you'll have the exact same view if you get a daughter mate

>but it was okay because he finished on my leg
Pahahahahahaha

It shouldn't matter because there are 300 other contraceptive options.
God damn, if I was a woman my womb would be on 24/7 lockdown, you'd have to take away my birth control regimen, break the condom, break the diaphragm and then hide the spermicidal gel and the morning after pills to even have a remote chance of knocking me up.
Is it just laziness?

>joke's on you I was only pretending to be a whore

Attached: female_culture.jpg (698x1024, 98K)

Lol what a poorfag. I could pay for this whore to get hundreds of abortions and I’m only 19.

She's full of shit. 2 guys, 2 condom malfunctions in a week? She let them both bareback, and she won't admit it.

>The two guys took the condoms off. That part wasn't her fault.
>Having casual sex with people you don't know well enough and trust enough not to take condoms off during sex.
>Relying solely on condoms for birth control
No, she's a retard, and it is both her and the guy's fault.

Attached: 1524864926776.jpg (500x500, 47K)

virgins

I would kill my daughter if I found out she was being used as a cumdump. Why cucks got rid of arranged marriages is beyond me. Daughters are useless beyond marrying into a wealthy upstanding family who you now get to share the wealth with, otherwise you just wasted 20 years of resources you could have put towards a son.

Bingo. And in particular, why the fuck would a male college student of all people deliberately risk being liable for an unwanted kid?

I think another factor here is that a lot of girls get off to the idea of being impregnated.

>I could pay for this whore to get hundreds of abortions and I’m only 19.
Don't worry, soon it will occur to her how she can make $400 quickly.

Is the Maury show still on?

Attached: pepesmug.jpg (253x229, 48K)

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: roastie.png (852x180, 11K)

>The two guys took the condoms off. That part wasn't her fault.

>fuck random strangers that don't know you or care about you
>expect them to care about you and blindly trust them
>not my fault! there is nothing I could have done differently!
lol kys white knight

I will definitely choose the sex of my first kid via selective embryo implantation.

If you were wondering what led to this: pic related.

Attached: aSViP2C[1].png (809x701, 174K)

this desu
based hungry

Is an abortion seriously only $400? On minimum wage, that's like an abortion a week. How can these roasties have problems paying for one?

>Gee, I wonder why there were no successful matriarchies in history

Wow that should have been posted way higher up in this thread. She obviously is just yet another whore with daddy issues, case closed.

>he transferred money out of my bank account to his

This sounds like bullshit.

This girl is the very definition of a girl with daddy issues.

Attached: lv7ZOtc[1].png (639x649, 142K)

/thread
exhibit A of why is true.

>I feel like a stupid girl who brought this upon herself
You are. You are a dumb whore who brought this on yourself. You don't 'feel' like it, you *are* it.

There's nothing that brings me more joy than seeing roasties suffer

>npc

Attached: bc0fd59.gif (245x275, 1.58M)

>why the fuck would a male college student of all people deliberately risk being liable for an unwanted kid?

You need to get out more.

When I went to Japan, 99% of the women dressed moderately. The women that had jobs to dress like whores in front of restaurants to hand out stupid flyers, all felt shameful and would block their face when people took photos or recorded video.

What does Japan do to make women feel stupid and ashamed?

It's always darkest before dawn.

These two do not compute. She had "stuff" and clothes stored on her dad's house. That means she saw him regularly and stayed the night often. Now she claims she has no male family members.

Most likely a troll.

Space colonies would give them access to resources that regular people don’t have a hope of ever obtaining and thereby increase their stranglehold. Don’t kid yourself— space colonies will eventually happen.

Not to mention scary.

Die whore

This is what roasties actually believe

Asian women are no different.

>What does Japan do to make women feel stupid and ashamed?
Parenting.

fpbp
people act like because everything is aired out on the internet that it's all brand new and an epidemic. Grandma's friend mildred? She was probably a whore.

incase you wanna play along with this baby killer (if either men are black, we should start a go fund me)

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/9nwxnd/i_18f_think_i_might_be_pregnant_i_dont_know_who/