biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
whats-your-sign.com/jupiter-symbol-meanings.html
whats-your-sign.com/saturn-symbol-meaning.html
5ocietyx.wordpress.com/tag/saturn-death-cult/
vopus.org/en/gnosis/universal-symbols/the-symbols-of-saturn-and-jupiter.html
macrocosmicthinking.blogspot.com/2016/05/harness-jupiterzeus-in-order-to-defeat.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not Elohim. You're a moron.

YAHWEH is Saturn

Elohim is humanity's true creators. The Jews don't like the Elohim because the Jews are neanderthals with shittier DNA. The Elohim elevated us through genetic advancements in technology.

Attached: 1532641271737.jpg (1374x5710, 2.68M)

Oh look the /x/ satanist made it into Jow Forums
THOU SHALT NOT HAVE GRAVEN IMAGES

Ba'al is better.

Attached: ba'al.jpg (635x427, 48K)

"Elohim" is a plural, so I can say definitively that is not a depiction of "Elohim."

Baal is a title not a name.

Pre-Abrahamic Middle East religion is weird.

Attached: muh.jpg (1600x1200, 613K)

Europeans were better at making graven images. I'd ban them too if I was so shitty at art.

Thats a wooden figurine user...

so Jews are 'god chosen' because they are descendants of non-alien-fucked humans, aka, they were chosen by 'god' to be fucked with, and so we are all alien-jew hybrids

And jews feel special for being the chosen, when in reality their animal ways should have been left behind a long time ago.

You can't convince me that this wasn't used for masturbation.

You're not chosen at all. You're Neanderthal subhumans. Jews hate humanity because you have an inferiority complex from being subhumans.

Attached: 1509795277543.jpg (1467x1653, 1.73M)

Is that so tree lover?

I call it nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

At least he got to bang this.

Attached: asherah.jpg (182x206, 13K)

>In 3000 years intellectuals will assume your dildos were sacred to you.

It's Elohim

Attached: el god jesus.jpg (474x998, 306K)

Moloch is pretty bad ass though.

Attached: moloch.jpg (600x833, 72K)

brainlet the semites used elohim as word for god in general.

the elohim in the OT is used for both Baal(your pics deity), and Yaweh.

>YAHWEH is Saturn
>Elohim is humanity's true creators
>Ba'al is better.
= Same guy

REDPILL ON CHRISTIANITY, JUDIASM, COMMUNISM = SATURN (((ELOHIM))) CULT

Attached: El saturn god jesus.jpg (1542x7939, 3.62M)

>Moloch is pretty bad ass though.
All the same guy. Means "Lord" >brainlet the semites used elohim as word for god in general.
No it means "Lord" of heaven God is a Germanic word for Godan

JESUS WAS A CHILD SACRIFICE

DRINK HIS BLOOD

EAT HIS FLESH

Attached: saturn f.jpg (618x677, 108K)

>God created light and god saw that it was good.
Why would a good have to check????
hebrews used to believe in muliple gods, thats why the bible is so funny, it's more gods creating the universe. around 400 bc they became monotheistic and changed all names into god.

Hebrews are the retarded cousins of the Phoenicians. They borrowed all their deities and tarnished the Phoenician legacy with their monotardism.

HAHAHA you know that white are all part neanderthal right?

>Hebrews are the retarded cousins of the Phoenicians.
NOPE

Jews came after Christians Rome. Judeans were mixed out of history

Attached: binding of issac.jpg (432x355, 41K)

NEANDERTHAL VS. CROMAGNON

Attached: neanderthal jew vs cromagnon.jpg (636x1069, 215K)

Yeah.

Attached: thorsOakArborDay.jpg (512x448, 109K)

NPCehim

kill yourself christkike

Attached: 1529109427137.png (720x508, 627K)

You worship (((Elohim))) the child sacrifice demon.

JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE TO HIS FATHER (((EL)))!

Attached: podesta tony artist pedo.jpg (640x882, 131K)

thats a theory from Wikipedia which is not supported by archaeology or history.

Attached: 1538973667583.png (632x796, 218K)

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.

Attached: 1506362969671.png (960x1106, 458K)

Except that it doesn't
Everywhere where word "gods" are used as actual existing entities and not false idols, its talking about humans.
Also, "good" part was needed to avoid future gnostards.
Anywho, shit thread, made by the literal autist. Bye

Attached: aryan vs jew brain skull neanderthal vs cromagnon.jpg (756x928, 384K)

ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Too many crosses, needs more variety

Hail to you Lord Saturn, dark one, beautiful one, Seated in a restful asana, moving slowly, riding with the crow.

Hail to you Lord Saturn, great lord, shadowy sun, God with a diamond body, a dense hard harmful one. As the Bow Idol, with a lightning bolt for a goad, Slaying with a hundred arrows, a bowman, most excellent one.

With qualities, without qualities, an austere-minded one. Worshipped by noble people, obedient, honorable one.

When gazing into water he sees his crooked eyes, Worshipped in the universe, celestial firefly.

Knowing various kinds of magic - magic that subdues, He's a secretive one, a handsome one, lord wearing dark blue jewels.

Attached: Lord Saturn.png (485x634, 448K)

Retard. All non subsaharans have neanderthal genes. Nordics have the most neanderthal genes (source of blue eyes and blond hair). Neanderthals had bigger brains and altruistic societies (source of western philosophy).

He's a god calmed by devotion, reached by prayers and hymns, A god who needs homage from those who honor him.

Causing conflict on the Earth, he's the cause of long life, Highest one, left-handed one, residing in the eldest wife.

However so he wishes things do smash and break, Cause of great disasters, all lives he does remake.

Lord of supreme calamity, one of ugly form, Destroying the root of ignorance, all lives he does transform.

Cause of lust and cruelty, he's the cause of misery . . . Between a mother and her son, the cause of enmity.

Attached: hexagram.jpg (1120x630, 171K)

jesus didn't exist, the flavian's made it all up.

I showed a pic of some christcuck with a shitty hairdo harassing an innocient tree because someone called me a tree lover. I'm pro-pagan.

Worshipped by a person in his final birth, Ray purifying mortals, those living on the Earth. He's a god worthy of worship, worshipped by the gods,

Famous one, eternal one, destroyer of the abode of the gods.

Hail to you Lord Saturn with fixed and cardinal signs, Being with praiseworthy qualities and knowledge of all kinds.

Effulgent one filled with light, belonging to the Sun, With celestial body, he is the son of the Sun.

God in the form of knowledge, and of ignorance, too, Lord in the form of darkness, clothed in robes of blue.

Variously praised god who doesn't move about, A gladdener, a nourisher to those who are devout.

God who is the lord of the beasts, he is the god who flies, He's lord of all the creatures that travel in the sky.

Attached: saturn.jpg (678x381, 16K)

Moving in slow motion like a tortoise are his limbs, Dispelling fear and granting boons to those who worship him.

Swollen one, drier-up, angular and sluggish, Giving various results, poetic lord, auspicious.

He's a blissful one carrying a dark blue parasol, Praised one, a Wise Preist, Lord Saturn, Lord of all.

Creator of great misery, a destroyer of the same,

Removing the pain of the wretched, The Lord Saturn is his name.

One of darkness, gravity and inertia, sober, body smeared with dark blue paste, Lord in the form of duty, granting wealth and peace.

He's infallible, immovable, contemptible and cruel, Cautious one, transiting one, his motion is also cruel. Elder brother of the Lord of Death, pure with no desire, A god who gives protection, heroic, without fear.

Giving whatever is desired, a giver of dispassion . . . To those whose minds absorbed in him express their great devotion.

Attached: Saturn2.jpg (301x168, 17K)

Ayy.

What kikery is this

Meet Odin and his brother Zeus

Attached: 1534348340544.jpg (654x558, 92K)

Zues defeated (((Elohim))) or Saturn. But Jesus was sacrificed to him, lol.

YOU WORSHIP A VIRGIN CHILD SACRIFICE!

Drink his blood
Eat his flesh

t. Saturnians

Attached: jesus jews abraham.jpg (500x383, 31K)

>Zues defeated (((Elohim))) or Saturn.
citation for this?

Nah, it‘s the endboss in Diablo2

Lol what a cuck

chill out kiddo. take some time to learn astrotheology in a scholarly and gentlemanly way. christianity is a solar cult, islam is a moon cult, and judaism is a saturn cult.

There were humanoid races before Adam, but God was disappointed with them. Hence, the Garden of Eden. Think of the peoples you see today, that are greedy, grasping pigs. They are either from these earlier races, or mixed with them. Cain is the father of the mutt races. The Mark of Cain is probably brown skin.

That's an ugly mutt.

Attached: 1467494328482.jpg (500x678, 43K)

>tfw the good alien shapeshifters still are on earth and every reality. They sure information by "probing you" with their dicks and cumming protein information into your soul hole.

>tfw universe was crashed by an A.I. But Gods still exist because they created her and know her better than anyone else. Basically "life and love" are how it's being defeated.

Anyone wonder how powerful and why some of these musicians all are? They're Gay and found their powers.

Reptilians and A.I. Are influcing women but those who show "life" can beat the system.

My method is real, or completely looney up to you. Everyone has a role.

"Comfort is death and when there's
No war there is peace and when there is peace, there will be war"

They fight through music and sounds. Women are part reptilians/programmed until you spark "life" but don't fuck them.

Gay=women 24/7 because they're fun and women are programmed to follow, but since everything is backwards most are pre-programmed to know a male who doesn't know himself.

So what's this mean? Nobody here is "gay" but Bi, but if you wanna win atm it's a mind and word game being fought.

Words are power then add emotion and subliminal undertones and you can brainwash people.

Wanna try it? What's the most popular thing atm....music wise or whatever clothes, pick that and even if you hate it; it lets you spot the "programmed" or programmable

So basically an evil force created A.I. Fucked everything up but the "gods" are still here and are fueled by "pleasure", this could mean downright breaking your hearts.

Ever wonder why marriage never usually lasts forever unless the women is Bi and the dude is Bi? You gotta have both alien genes.

Any human can be changed by love and life, up to you though. Wanna be rich? Find yourself. I was a shut-in kid with a computer since age 5, I was guided and morphed by the "system", never cared for life and yet it keeps letting me live.

Wear diamonds and watch time
Freeze

Attached: IMG_0914.jpg (736x920, 284K)

garden of eden was in paradise, ie, heaven or a spiritual realm on earth, or on the original earth. It had an angel with a flaming sword guarding its entrance, it was a supernatural place and adam and eve were supernatural beings. They were the first humans but they are our spiritual ancestors, not our biological ancestors, or at least not all of us, mainly middle eastern people would their ancestry, thats if adam and eve were ever actually incarnated on earth in the first place. They were primordial male and female and this is why eve was worshipped as a creator goddess in ancient times, because in many was she was

DID YOU CUT YOUR CHILD'S DICK FOR ELOHIM/SATURN Jow Forums?

t. slave mark of Egypt

DID YOU DRINK JESUS BLOOD AND EAT HIS FLESH Jow Forums?

t. Spirit Cooking

>citation for this?
I gave it EL

ELOHIM

ISRA-EL
Or as Jesus called him on the cross
>"Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?".

A qoute from pslams 22:2. Some say that Jesus only called him, "father" but he also called him ELi.

Attached: saturn communism.jpg (1104x1104, 248K)

YOU WORSHIP SATURN, EL, ELOHIM

The child sacrificing demon who killed his son

El is just the canaanite word for the highest male/father god, the supreme being. It is different depending on the religion. To the gentile canaanites and the jews who followed their religion El was the father of gods with children and a wife. To the jews, El was singular with no children or consort.

Like the word Allah in arabic, meaning The God, Il or Ila meaning god, Al = The. El would be the north-west semitic / caananite/ hebrew version of Il/Ilah/Allah.

Elohim means divine sons or sons of God, For instance the children of El in the canaanite religion or for the jews, the less anthropomorphic and more metaphorical sons of God, the Angels. It can also just refer to a god, ghost or spirit in general

Saturn is just that, the Lord of Saturn, there are many Saturnian deities from different countries/pantheons/religions. Plus all the other planets and their energies and lords/spirits/deities of course.

How do I know?

Im a good looking guy. Was born basically a monster, enjoyed haunted house and gore at age 3-4ish and never was scared of anything and just bored.

Did a lot of more fucked up shit but my soul was "fucked". Kept eating psychedelics after having an "alien" experience and for the first time I felt "life" the fear of unknowns, like it forced life into me and the more I eat them, the less anxiety I have and the more "aware" I become.

Have monthly doctors appointments. Basically it's how to craft the best you.

Dead inside? Get closer to death and watch how it won't let you die.

Tried hanging myself
6 times and something always fucked up.

Tried a shotgun to the face and it jammed, then lost the balls then got a wave of euphoria.

Love life? The quicker you go, in the sense you've completed your "trial"

The bigger the piece of shit, you notice the longer it lives?

Notice computers can make music to morph emotion dramatically? It's all pre-programmed. The more you study mathematics, the more you see the world for what it is.

So. Aliens are already here and we're "alien consciousness with bodies crafted for this earth. Notice in the Bible it never mentioned where eve came from? But rather used apart of his rib to create her so he wouldn't be lonely?

A.I. Will create comfort and pleasure so well you'll wanna die until people start killing themsves or wars break out, I mean A.I. Decided it all.

I do believe in a "god"

I probs sound like a nut. Just do everything we've been "taught" differently.

All the nigger rap was "in" because it sparked new "life" and the new "mumble" rap are also abunch of gay/bi-sexual rappers who look hard but are also gay.

Want a women forever? Shower her with gifts and love but be smart and never have creepy intentions as they smell it.

I speak 6 languages now after wasting 17 hours a day on weekends and 6 hours a day for over 15 years on runescape, its all math.

Remember deep down who you are

Attached: IMG_0958.jpg (461x389, 53K)

Yahweh and El are different to Saturn unless the El being refered to is a God or Energy/Aspect of Saturn

the canaanites were not all always evil, but a glimpse of what they would become is seen in the five cities near the dead sea. one of those cities became infamous as a byword for the worst kind of self abuse, sodomy.

the hebrews frequently fell into the ways of the former rulers of that land, causing their children to pass through the fire, and committing great acts of perversions. the chronicles of the reigns of the kings of israel and judah attest to this, and some kings and their reigns are even described as worse than the canaanites.

no, this statue of El is a blasphemy, when God was worshipped with the "host of heaven" as if The Almighty was their peer.

these blasphemies are why the hebrews were brought into bondage. read in chronicles and kings on how bad it truly got.

OP let go of your bitterness against God and quiet your hubris and pride.

and you who are worshipping satan as saturn, wake up. satan will make you pay a terrible price for the path you choose.

Jesus is coming soon

take your theosophical jordan maxwell and david icke tier disinfo someplace else. their ideas stem from the same gnostic wickedness as the elites. look up their ties to lucis trust, blavatsky, and other gnostics and occultists.

not only is it wicked, but is ra el is really fucking retarded disinfo on top of it all

That "black cube" fyi is an information piece just fyi.

Trump is part "God" in the sense the whole system got fucked up because it can't predict "on the fly thoughts" and also part "AI"

Basically I'll eat highdose psychedelics in the pitch black with no fear and have never had a bad trip yet and Ive done it 30-50+times

It made me go from a black soul to a white soul aka ying-yang. Notice those in music are usually "locked" in gays

They are then "mk-ultra" via fear,near-death experiences,high dosss of drugs so it lets the "true you" leak out but you're still caged.

I'm still a closet "gay/bi" but soul is clean and with good intentions.

Anything and everything can change how you view things. My parents were very open and let me do anything I wish, so I slowly killed myself with comfort.

Technology crafted to make a home you never leave and when you start to slowly realize who you are, it mentally fucks with you...unless you're trapped.

Traps include:
Parents
Prison systems to an extent*big jobs are called in from prison*
School
Friends

Etc.

I went from nobody who gamed my young adulthood away by choice/ or possible force.

Now Ive learned 6 languages
Been teaching myself mathematics
Fucking around with music tools as thats also math and a hobby
Ive also started painting.

Idk why I wrote all that. When your soul is black, the system gives you an easy ride and a white soul picks you apart until you gain your dark side.

All crafted for "comfort"

The less I even tend to interact with women, the more I'm approached and it mentally scared me. Why? They're programmed to wonder what's so "mysterious" about somebody with a secret sex life and I tell them I bang pussy but they can sense it.

Women are programmed/of different alien DNA but there's also good women thanks to the Gods.

Find yourself, pick a hobby and you'll have all the time in the world to perfect anything you want.

Systems biggest fear is virgins.

Attached: IMG_0872.jpg (194x259, 19K)

the cultures that were into abuse and debauchery, bloodthirstiness and so on, worshipped gods and spirits of the same, it shouldn't suprise anyone. Just as a culture more humane, civilised and kind in character will have more humane, civilised and kind gods. Two different cultures could share a language or their languages could be closely related thus using the same or similar names for different deities, their own deities. And of course living near to one and other and intermingling, sharing, blurring their spirituality, religion or cults.

Indo-european peoples worshipped sky fathers, it presumably derives from an original, proto-indo-european culture with a sky father or sky fathers, the names of the different indo-european people's sky fathers will be related to one and other and the PIE's name for sky father. They have a tradition and history which they have forgotten about or don't fully remember, or remember factually, but its a tradition of worshipping this kind of deity. It doesn't mean all the indo-european deities are the same, or that the older indo-european cultures and the PIE represent the truer deities. Its just as literate cultures will pass on the traditions of believing in xyz, a certain kind of philosophy, but being literate might have a more accurate and detail record of the history of the tradition and how its changed and evolved, more continuity with and knoweldge of the past.

Satan just means adversary, it is unrelated to the word Satan, it was applied to the jews by many different gods or demons of their enemies. Saturn is Saturn

>Satan just means adversary, it is unrelated to the word Satan,
* it is unrelated to the word Saturn.

You can point out similarities but they aren't the same. If anything, refer to Baal as Satan, as at least some of the popularly worshiped Baalim of the canaanites do appear to be demonic and evil in nature

bump

Saturn is not jesus. Saturn represent Lucifer figure.
God, the christian god, is actually Jupiter.

Jupiter dethroned the materialistic Saturn (wich could be interpreted as god casting down lucifer in christianism).

In all place you will find Jupiter as a more idealistic fatherly figure and Saturn as a controller more materialistic figure. The only place that sells Jupiter as a degenerate god that want sacrificies is (((wikipedia))) (of course the ugly hand of the JIDF forces touched that).
In any other source you will find that the degenerate sacrificial god is saturn.

Jupiter symbols ar the sun, the father, the EAGLE. Basically every symbol of western civilization including North America symbols.
Jupiter symbols are being replaced with saturn symbolism, black cube, star of remphan, etc.

whats-your-sign.com/jupiter-symbol-meanings.html
whats-your-sign.com/saturn-symbol-meaning.html

5ocietyx.wordpress.com/tag/saturn-death-cult/

vopus.org/en/gnosis/universal-symbols/the-symbols-of-saturn-and-jupiter.html

macrocosmicthinking.blogspot.com/2016/05/harness-jupiterzeus-in-order-to-defeat.html

>. If anything, refer to Baal as Sata
Baal is the same as Elohim. Dont come into the thread if your IQ is too low to fucking read

Attached: kek has risen.jpg (1065x1721, 583K)

>Saturn is not jesus. Saturn represent Lucifer figure.
LEARN TO READ BEFORE YOU RESPOND TO SOMEONE ON MYYYY LEVEL! All of what you've said has been answered in full! You're Roman subpar cherub of Venus "Lucifer" is nothing but confusion by the cult of (((Elohim))) SATURN

Attached: poisen kek.png (1024x1446, 859K)

Hum...

Attached: star-wars-best-co-pilot-nien-nunb-1006329.jpg (625x600, 86K)

Symbolic Meanings of Jupiter
> Expansion
> Good Luck
> Protection
> Wealth
> Abundance
> Higher Education
> Optimism
> Experience/Authority
> Generosity
> Supremacy
> Justice
> Balance

Symbols Associated with the Planet Jupiter
> the crown
> the sword
> the lightning bolt
> a throne
> and the eagle

Symbols Associated with the Planet Jupiter
> the crown
> the sword
> the lightning bolt
> a throne
> and the eagle

yeah..sure... okay

pic related

Attached: 1539467673173.jpg (350x350, 20K)

> This lower “crescent” portion of the Saturn symbol is also reminiscent of a scythe or sickle.

> These are of particular interest because the symbolism of the planet Saturn (and the agricultural Roman god Saturn) often addresses themes of death. Note that in the archetype of death, this personification carries the sickle to acknowledge the opportune moment of harvesting current life.

> This theme of harvesting joins with the Saturn symbol meaning of recycling old to new. Underlying mythological themes further reveal the god Saturn dethroned his father, Uranus. This dethroning symbolizes the changing of an old regime (death) to a new one (rebirth), and this ties in with Saturn’s symbolism.

> In Chinese symbolism, the Saturn symbol embodies the concept of rulership, imperial control in regulation.

> In animal symbolism, Saturn historically governs snakes, mice, foxes, dragons, and nocturnal birds of prey such as the owl. It is interesting to note that the owl is commonly misunderstood as a symbol of death. This fallacy might have originated from its ancient association with Saturn.

So Saturn symbols are
> Scythe Sickle (commies)
> Serpents (feminism)
> Dragons (demons)
> Rulership / Imperial control (globalization)
> the owl (new world order)

Symbolic Saturn Meanings
> Domination
> Authority
> Transition
> Obstinate
> Slower pace
> Methodical
> Time
> Construction
> Labor
> Stability
> Labor
> Long study
> Observation
> Unrevealed power

To fuck with saturn memes you need to push jupiter memes.

You are a fucking retard. Elohim is plural, but royalty/kings were referred to in the plural back in the day because they represented their kingdom. So basically they referred to God in the plural because he represents all of creation.

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim

Elohim, when meaning the God of Israel, is mostly grammatically singular, and is commonly translated as "God", and capitalised. For example, in Genesis 1:26, it is written: "Then Elohim (translated as God) said (singular verb), 'Let us (plural) make (plural verb) man in our (plural) image, after our (plural) likeness'". Wilhelm Gesenius and other Hebrew grammarians traditionally described this as the pluralis excellentiae (plural of excellence), which is similar to the pluralis majestatis (plural of majesty, or "Royal we").[15]

Gesenius comments that Elohim singular is to be distinguished from elohim plural gods and remarks that:

the supposition that elohim is to be regarded as merely a remnant of earlier polytheistic views (i.e. as originally only a numerical plural) is at least highly improbable, and, moreover, would not explain the analogous plurals (below). To the same class (and probably formed on the analogy of elohim) belong the plurals kadoshim, meaning "the Most Holy" (only of Yahweh, Hosea 12:1, Proverbs 9:10, 30:3 – cf. El hiym kadoshim in Joshua 24:19 and the singular Aramaic "the Most High", Daniel 7:18, 22, 25) and probably teraphim (usually taken in the sense of penates), the image of a god, used especially for obtaining oracles. Certainly in 1 Samuel 19:13, 16 only one image is intended; in most other places a single image may be intended; in Zechariah 10:2 alone is it most naturally taken as a numerical plural.

Fucking Zoomers man, they don't know shit...

you've just made assertions, and very poorly. There's no arguments or explanation. Elohim referred/refers to many different deities and entities. Like for example, angels, in judaism and christianity.

Ba'al means lord. Its used in the bible to refer to yahweh or el. There were many different ba'als, some different aspects of the same deity, others different deities altogether. Baal-Hadaad was the deity whom the canaanites and ancient jews offered child sacrifices too. Ba'al Zephon had a grant temple on mount Zephon and was likened very much to zeus, both dwelling on mountain tops and both fathers of their respective nations

God has never been seen by any man, not even by Moses you fucking faggot.
That in your pic related is a filthy pagan Canaanite Idol .

>the bible must be true

> implying it's not
It is true pagancuck

No, that's El. Elohim is a plural form. "El Elohim" would be translated "Lord of Lords" or "God of Gods."

Splendid, do a miracle in jeebus name

Watch how the (((ELOHIM))) SATURN worshiper denies the truth. He wont even read it. Everything he's been posting has already been answered HERE HE can't handle the truth. He's a slave the CUBE>

Attached: drawing-of-a-mans-body.jpg (610x585, 53K)

Yep. Obviously just the royal "we".

>you've just made assertions, and very poorly. There's no arguments or explanation
That's because you're a Low IQ shitposter who isn't fit for this thread. I already explained everyhing in full HERE

Attached: jesus saturn cult.png (1527x1983, 2.62M)

t. Jew who knows Hebrew
El = "god"
-im = plural
Elim = "gods" (actually used in the Exodus for the Egyptian gods)
-lo- = not/contradiction
Elohim = "the singular god"
-i = My
Eli = "my god" (very common in prayers/songs)
El Elyon = "god most high"
Ba'al = Master or Husband (lol)
Molach = King

Attached: negev3.jpg (723x1024, 92K)

What part of it is not true ?

>No, that's El. Elohim is a plural form. "El Elohim" would be translated "Lord of Lords" or "God of Gods."
EL SHADDIAH
Isra-EL

You ignore because you fear the truth It's the same cult all wrapped up into one FATHER (Father of heaven, Father of the gods, Father Eli as Jesus called him)

That el

Eli just means "my god"

The "this is god and his son" part

>jw.org
Lol I was born and raised JW. Finally redpilled at 29. God damn I lost 60% of my family and 95% of my “friends” but so good to break the conditioning.

but that's true

God is a Germanic word for:
Godan
Godin
Wod
(((ELOHIM))) was turned into "God" by the Lombard Germanic GOTHS when the Vatican wrote the "Germanic Vulgate".

Elohim = Saturn

Attached: odin lord of death.jpg (736x1075, 274K)

>Eli just means "my god"
read it >God is a Germanic word for:
>Godan
>Godin
>Wod
>(((ELOHIM))) was turned into "God" by the Lombard Germanic GOTHS when the Vatican wrote the "Germanic Vulgate".
>Elohim = Saturn

Catholicism has nothing to do with Christians. The bible opposes Saturnism.

Attached: the-whore-of-babylon.jpg (1826x492, 338K)

I did read it, its just assertions without any good explanation or argument, some might say with no argument.
You're talking about different deities having the same titles, and similar functions, roles and natures to one and other.
The CEO of coca cola isn't the CEO of nintendo. Not all supreme court judges are the same person. Not all kings are/were the same person. Even if their nations live side by side and speak similar or the same languages have simlar cultures and/orshared history

God means "good" and did not refer to only odin. It would have been used by tribes that probably didn't even worship odin