Is country music the last popular music genre of the white man?

>originates from the pioneers of the West and the Aryans of the South
>based and redpilled
>no niggers
>no spics
>no Jews
>the musicians are all conservative white Christians
>the audience is all conservative white Christians
>uses traditional European instruments
>last popular music genre to actually use instruments
>wholesome lyrics about rural life
>nationalistic for America
>traditionalistic
>men sound like men
>women sound like women
>doesn't need degeneracy to sell
>liberals and non whites avoid it like the plague
>objectively good

Attached: Luke-Bryan-1514998303.jpg (1481x995, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PVAelZlPop8
youtube.com/watch?v=QphglQu3oL0
youtu.be/ws-_syszg84
youtu.be/NUPK9z59yUc
youtu.be/fM8V1XOI-14
youtube.com/watch?v=IdqRK7D3Qvc
youtube.com/watch?v=rMUrJIVDsrE
youtube.com/watch?v=ef0I1aJliWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The shit on the radio is cucked. The jews have been gradually introducing more and more (((hip hop))) elements to negrify whites since at least 2013.

God no
youtu.be/PVAelZlPop8
Country music is pop music only more pozzed

modern country is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=QphglQu3oL0

i noticed this aswell, country is blending with hip hop.

Contemporary popular country artists are godawful, absolute trash. However country from the 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s was incredible. Recently I've gotten really into Billy Joe Shaver as a songwriter, a true genius.

You're an idiot. It's been sullied. I can think of Darius Rucker breaking into it, some other bigger that would rap on Big & Rich songs, there's a few Catholics, there's some liberals (Dixie Chicks and some relevant whore that has a terrible voice). Not to mention there's tons of fucks who utilize rap like bs. I used to like country (non White) but stopped listening back in the 00's when it started dropping off. I turn in here and there, and my brother is a hardcore country fan, so I have unfortunately heard how it's done a 180.

No, but Electronic music is.

>. I can think of Darius Rucker breaking into it
He's never heard of Charlie Pride

Attached: 1486196975625.jpg (720x1059, 55K)

Also, they don't sing about anything wholesome anymore. As other anons said it's been fucked by the Jews and niggerfied with garbage lyrics. So yes, it does need degeneracy to sell.

Country is trash. Also listening to anything past 1990 is pleb tier.

Attached: 927.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

>Also, they don't sing about anything wholesome anymore
youtu.be/ws-_syszg84
Cash is literally sing about stealing a car but at least it's not a bike amirite.

No it sucks, its a genre, its limited as fuck. Not wanting to hear new kinds of music all the time dulls the shit out of your brain. Before long I wouldn't be surprised if we create an ai that could scan our libraries and generate music tailored personally that is constantly unique yet stimulating enough for us to enjoy it.

Attached: 1372915878720.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

You gon' learn today, boy.
>youtu.be/NUPK9z59yUc

youtu.be/fM8V1XOI-14

One of the most popular country singers right now is a half black guy named kane brown and he is with a white women in every video. Impressionable girls in the South will want a black boyfriend after listening to him

only muaic thata truly pure is classical instrumentals. lyrics are a doorway to foreign ideas and brainwashing best to only celebrate music itself.

Chris Stapleton is modern and sounds pretty good tho

Alt country or blue grass maybe. Commercial country now has spoda beats.

Modern country is garbage. The real modern white man listens to post-rock.
youtube.com/watch?v=IdqRK7D3Qvc

the radio is bad but there is still some bluegrass and country that is contemporary and good, not much on the radio.
youtube.com/watch?v=rMUrJIVDsrE
youtube.com/watch?v=ef0I1aJliWk

Attached: 1538090553151.png (225x225, 14K)

it was never wholesome, but it had heart because the artists were talented and the audience was knowledgable

This. I love ITTCT, but have yet to find anything like them.

I don't have the willpower to keep schooling you. Look up

Jason Boland Dark and Dirty Mile, Somewhere Down in Texas, Hard Times are Relative

Cody Jinks Nowhere Road, Loud and Heavy, Been Around, David

Basically anything and everything from Jamey Johnson

Outlaw State of Mind by Chris Stapleton

Home by Mark Broussard

Regulator by Clutch (half country, half rock)

Stoney Larue and Cross Canadian Ragweed

Eric Church

There's good country out there if you get away from what the jews control.

This guy is telling the truth, think of all the shit grunge, nu-metal, or rap music pumped through MTV in the 1990s, it made people want to shoot up like Cobain and be a fucking criminal like Biggie. Even more innocent-seeming songs like the degenerate Swede "Cake by the Ocean" are sending conscious and unconscious signals to the listener.

Attached: 1538943596479.png (700x862, 597K)