I genuinely don't understand why he's doing this. It's obviously not working and it's backfiring at a hilarious level...

I genuinely don't understand why he's doing this. It's obviously not working and it's backfiring at a hilarious level. Republicans have been winning since 2016 and the pendulum is starting to come back. Why won't he stop? Every week, it's more ANTIFA riots, it's more (((celebrities))) coming out and speaking on behalf of Democrats, more people are being accused of (((sexual misconduct))). Ford's own lawyer, Dr. Katz worked for a company that received money from George Soros's Open Society Foundation.

Attached: George Soros.jpg (920x613, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhIrYxOQsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Soros Despair.png (1771x1319, 1.98M)

he's from the merovingian bloodline.

that's all you need to know

Attached: All Eyes on Soros.png (1534x1697, 1.18M)

>The New Yorker
They still have enough support to keep that thing going?

At this point he's too old to switch gears
I doubt he even knows what a meme is or how they defeated him

>even Nazis need some me-time

Attached: Soros On Da Beach.jpg (400x600, 67K)

>medieval niggers thinking they hot shit

ohoho lemme just call my friend chong and tell them to make a disease that kills them all

The dude is a walking example of jaundice. Is he drinking sacrificed baby blood or something to stay alive? He looks like death.

I worked for a Soros funded company and his strategy works in a few ways:
a) it provides a tax shelter for his earnings which he gets via the most unscrupulous ancap ways i.e. exploiting the poorest and most vulnerable people around the world
b) it provides him political clout in the USA (lobbying, fundraising and connections whether “winning” or “losing” settles him in the American political class) do NOT undervalue the USA’s power in global politic
c) it is a way to diversify his investments (i.e. the company i worked for represented a elective investment in politics but a substantial investment via Wall Street)
In short—it’s a front, he doesn’t care about politics nor do any of the oligarchs who actually run your life.

>Why won't he stop?
If you read his books or interviews, he seems himself as a sort of messiah. He believes that only with a multicultural society the jews can be safe and thrive.

you should definitely consider making a thread about this. I would be captivated.

This one of those 12 satanic bloodlines thing?

I can’t make threads I am IP banned at the moment

the best posters always are

Attached: stahp.jpg (750x750, 67K)

Then why can I still make threads

>It's obviously not working
MOST "European" children being born are brown now.

It's not just worked, it's worked, past tense. It's already over, he won.

Attached: 1539451653413.jpg (1024x576, 247K)

Attached: benis.png (255x275, 151K)

I know but if I say this thread would get shut down. It always does.

>dems r da REAL nazis!!

kys boomercuck

Please just say it.

Too true brother. I will leave you with this—the organization I was involved in was focused on massive voter registration fraud, I worked as an attaché with the local (D.C. area) elections committee; I rubbed elbows with high level people on both sides of the aisle and ultimately the Soros et al are working on a program of total control. None of the politicians in the USA are exempt whether they are consciously complicit or not—their strategy is globalized poverty.

Attached: 3281169B-B381-49EC-B96A-8B6EFF5DCE68.gif (720x720, 1.44M)

Soros was literally a Nazi. do some research for once in your life you NPC faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhIrYxOQsI

If civil war happens, he makes money off stocks

is there anything you could turn over to the feds as a whistleblower or do you think you'd just be suicided immediately? there is so much corruption out in the open with Soros and Friends and yet nothing ever fucking happens to them.

Cause eventually the pendulum will swing back and the dollar will crash 10% while he shorts it just like he did with the British pound. It’s a tale as old as time

He's a hyper jew and his primal urges to subvert and destroy the world are kicking in, he just has way more resources than most. Don't be too hard on him, it's just his instincts.

It took forever to type of two times before and got the threads zapped.

If enough guys are interested I will share, it's not a larp and it is completely crazy sounding.

meme flag reddit faggot, go back and die

Do you not know, my son, with what little understanding the world is ruled?

*puts up some billboards*

Attached: 0E2367BA-B24D-4B88-B624-D4CD332AC776.jpg (1024x685, 161K)

Oh fuck you. My blood line comes from the Merovingians too. Don't compare me with that fucking blood sucking Jew.

Attached: Merovingian.jpg (820x631, 158K)

Nope, he was just a filthy kike rat that decided to serve them to get benefits. He was never a nazi party member or serving in any of the army branches. SOros was and still is a JUDEO-BOLSHEVIK, aka the total opposite of a honorable nazi.

WOW! That was difficult.

Attached: E40C2A4D-A180-451D-996B-05C1ED31B58A.jpg (750x859, 247K)

we would be one of the few places on the internet that would actually believe you. we've studied these assholes for years.

The bloodlines are very relevant.

OP is right though, all of us know what the reaction will be, think they don't?

So is all billionaires in on this you think or just the ((tribe)) like Soros, Rothschilds etc.? I am just curious which group he belongs to.

I already have turned over my records as part of a deposition, my company was “closed” moved offshore to the EU and continues to operate in much the same way as it did before. I was basically drummed out of the “left” and now I work as a surveyor for construction companies and feel elated at nicely constructed work boots. The NatSoc revolution is unironically what I hope for and support but the current groups promoting it are terrible.

Soros is just the front man

Oh, anons know when I say it's not a joke, let's get enough eyes on this thread and I'll drop it real quick.

It is the final redpill.

Any bro's from the thread last night here?

This is blue light/order of solomons temple user

It goes to the very top.

There are no billionaires outside of the tribe, I suspect, but you can sell your soul and I also suspect everyone has his price

the world has a Twitter problem.

Because they are evil and crave self destruction, they get off on it.

I wish someone from the inside could confirm the pizzagate/pedogate allegations that are constantly slid and "discredited" without evidence.

he's obviously right wing, his plan was to turn the left into a joke and negatively associate himself with them, the US is full of Nazis now thanks to soros

keep pretending that TPTB don't want authoritarianism be it left or right

Attached: 1538763578315.jpg (300x395, 14K)

Their combined wealth should make them near then if not the biggest group when it comes to concentrated wealth, second place maybe chinas communist party or some arab sheiks?

What baffles me is what other billionares that are not part of the tribes think, they must meet these people regularly yet not be concerned about any of this? Too much greed maybe.

there are so many things wrong about what you've posted I really wonder if you have severe brain trauma or were the result of your mother abusing hard drugs during pregnancy

Gonna drop this quick and hope it slides long enough for a few anons to read.

This is NOT a larp, and Jow Forums is a recruitment tool for certain types who don't seek attention, are loyal to the cause.

Everything is watched and there is probally a file on all of you.

I'll post, just one second.

I'm so bored dude, just lay it down. You can simplify it too if you want to.

I make jokes but I actually do worry that somewhere in Google's Big Brother data center there's a dossier on every outrageous thing I've ever posted.

Holy shit.../pol is truly dead

>Everything is watched and there is probally a file on all of you.
Oh great.

I can’t say I was not so high up, but the pizza gate stuff is so obvious if you make even a cursory search into human trafficking...Normies just choose to ignore it because it is ugly. I will give you this: Archibald’s gentleman’s club on K street in DC is a hotbed of human trafficking with underage girls from Eastern Europe going for lobbyists etc.

A lot of the bloodlines go far back all the way to palestine

Oh shit.

is all of DC law enforcement corrupt and looking the other way? how do these places keep running for so long? obviously they make a fuckton of cash but does nobody care about the atrocities being committed?

Attached: CIA helping.jpg (455x1024, 56K)

>the order of solomons temple
>Rome
>been fighting thousands of years
>the nazi UFO connections are all real
>the Saturn stuff is real
>western nations kept fighting each other
>hippies/race traitors won't support war over the holy land
>flood western countries with people who hate them
>accelerationism
>now everyone unites under the banner of a modern Holy Roman Empire

Normies are too dumb to figure this out, and they already know who is loyal to Nat Soc ideologies based on internet history.

If they want you then they will find you. Look for blue orbs/ufo's powered by some wierd blue light

If your family has ever been a knight Templar/knight of Malta then they are already looking at you.

Attached: b81434fa9b4a7dd51fccbb735b61989f649b5ecd9909360982adcaf6fc47e8fa.jpg (2040x2689, 2.5M)

There is. The technology being his is so far ahead of what is public it would blow your mind. I've seen them jump wormholes into the earth.

Don't believe me, I don't care.

Look at all the data yourself, you will eventually get to wonderland.

1. soros cares about the public?
2. the left aren't a joke?
3. the US isn't full of Nazis?
4. communism and fascism don't lead to a handful of people with total power?

literally any will do

>assuming a wealthy investor put all his eggs in one basket.
he obviously has interests on both sides.

Attached: F7BB6766-460C-40AC-AE1D-0AA0DEF7C036.jpg (1041x1830, 258K)

The Capitol police are absolutely complicit and protect them. There are “black sites” within D.C. where you can be “lost”. This is nothing new. Most castles in the U.K. have their oubliette

I believe you. Military tech is not 20 years ahead is it more 300-500 years ahead? How do I join, all I ever want is to travel to different worlds in my physical body and do work.

I know but it seems surreal for them to have stayed unified together for that long of a time. How concerned are they with China?

The biggest thing to understand is the Holy Roman Empire, the Knights of the SS, the occultic stuff at wewelsburg, solomons temple and the black cube at Mecca etc.

It's all the same and it always comes back to Saturn worship.

All roads lead back to Rome.

> I've seen them jump wormholes into the earth.
can you..elaborate a little on this?

Even the Chinese elite are Jewish in their background I once had a nice sauce for this but lost it. Dutroux affair is a good starting point.

You will get your chance.

The Jews are jewwing for sure, but our side has a plan to.

Knights Templar went underground, never dissappeared.

because his goal isn't leftism, just chaos in general.

Pls redpill on the bloodline things

No need to. The ships are powered by this wierd blue light, it lights up, a bigass hole opens up and it dissappears.

If they come for you, you will see the blue light and then everything will go white.

They don't show themselves so I don't know what they look like.

Again, this is not a larp and it is the real deal.

Lost tribes

Holy shit
I received a blue shirt from a random package on my doorstep and I tracked the order number, apparently it was purchased the same night I had the most vivid ufo dream in my life. I also have many ufo encounters in real life here is a picture of one of these UFOs

Attached: F15BA11D-2A34-4E7E-B930-22E13BA7AC6C.png (750x1334, 1.44M)

>chaos
No it is total control. Chaos is actually your friend, the strong will survive in chaos

Hillary isn't going to jail is she bros...

Attached: 1539366378962.png (900x1042, 90K)

That's why they are compiling genetic data on everyone.

America has a lot of lost tribes, Dan included. British Royal family knows about this.

Most have no idea they are of the bloodlines.

Appalachias specifically has them.

Too vague, pls details

Hail to you Lord Saturn, dark one, beautiful one, Seated in a restful asana, moving slowly, riding with the crow.

Hail to you Lord Saturn, great lord, shadowy sun, God with a diamond body, a dense hard harmful one. As the Bow Idol, with a lightning bolt for a goad, Slaying with a hundred arrows, a bowman, most excellent one.

With qualities, without qualities, an austere-minded one. Worshipped by noble people, obedient, honorable one.

When gazing into water he sees his crooked eyes, Worshipped in the universe, celestial firefly.

Knowing various kinds of magic - magic that subdues, He's a secretive one, a handsome one, lord wearing dark blue jewels.

He's a god calmed by devotion, reached by prayers and hymns, A god who needs homage from those who honor him.

Causing conflict on the Earth, he's the cause of long life, Highest one, left-handed one, residing in the eldest wife.

However so he wishes things do smash and break, Cause of great disasters, all lives he does remake.

Lord of supreme calamity, one of ugly form, Destroying the root of ignorance, all lives he does transform.

Cause of lust and cruelty, he's the cause of misery . . . Between a mother and her son, the cause of enmity.

Worshipped by a person in his final birth, Ray purifying mortals, those living on the Earth. He's a god worthy of worship, worshipped by the gods,

Famous one, eternal one, destroyer of the abode of the gods.

Hail to you Lord Saturn with fixed and cardinal signs, Being with praiseworthy qualities and knowledge of all kinds.

Effulgent one filled with light, belonging to the Sun, With celestial body, he is the son of the Sun.

God in the form of knowledge, and of ignorance, too, Lord in the form of darkness, clothed in robes of blue.

Variously praised god who doesn't move about, A gladdener, a nourisher to those who are devout.

God who is the lord of the beasts, he is the god who flies, He's lord of all the creatures that travel in the sky.

Attached: Lord Saturn.png (485x634, 448K)

That's the light

This. It's the only thing that can get his dick hard anymore.

Attached: 1538280906042.jpg (400x362, 34K)

Sometimes things have to get really bad before they can be fixed though extreme means. Maybe Soros is the bad guy we need by making things bad enough to act.
If not, then he's just another kike that jewed himself into a corner.

>Dutroux affair
What is it with them and doing these decrept acts? I know of blood libel was something they were accused of going back at least 500 years in Europe.

Dan, ephraim, judah, etc.

Moving in slow motion like a tortoise are his limbs, Dispelling fear and granting boons to those who worship him.

Swollen one, drier-up, angular and sluggish, Giving various results, poetic lord, auspicious.

He's a blissful one carrying a dark blue parasol, Praised one, a Wise Preist, Lord Saturn, Lord of all.

Creator of great misery, a destroyer of the same,

Removing the pain of the wretched, The Lord Saturn is his name.

One of darkness, gravity and inertia, sober, body smeared with dark blue paste, Lord in the form of duty, granting wealth and peace.

He's infallible, immovable, contemptible and cruel, Cautious one, transiting one, his motion is also cruel. Elder brother of the Lord of Death, pure with no desire, A god who gives protection, heroic, without fear.

Giving whatever is desired, a giver of dispassion . . . To those whose minds absorbed in him express their great devotion.

Attached: hexagram.jpg (1120x630, 171K)

This is exactly what the plan is.

Sometimes to let the sheep know the true nature of a wolf you have to let them into the pen.

Give them what they ask for.

He cute

George Soros is a Hegelian attempting to bring about the end of history by inciting civil wars in the West.

Because we hate fucking foreigners, it doesn't mean we are a nazis or nazis supporters.

I won't hesitate to beat up or deport germans, britfags,and frenchies if they keep backstabbing me or doesn't share a business or place with me.

Attached: 1504037568476.jpg (411x412, 26K)

They are base, and don’t know the truth that Christ exposed, or they ignore it completely..they are lost souls.

It is always about Power and Money. Power above all because most of these types have more money than they and their heirs will ever spend. It's about saying, I want this now and getting it.

>a Hegelian
Most people live under dialectic despair—thus the NPC meme being so controversial

The money doesn't matter.

It's about the power and a war between ancient bloodlines.

This is why they hide and cover up most of history.

People actually did think it ends when he dies. His son is already doing his work.

Attached: alex-soros-instagram-640x480.jpg (640x480, 47K)

How did you manage to get a picture?

I will admit I'm a bit surprised, if this isn't real it looks exactly like the vril?

Ever notice how a lot of rising millionaires suddenly die on a skiing trip, or diving in the Bahamas, or OD. Power does not like opposing views.

It is working.
>fund antifa
>normies back patriot prayer, become more conservative
>hard right (((candidates))) appear, win
>backlash on world stage
>ww3
>esperanto

The money isn’t even real; it is an expression of their power and not the other way around, don’t be confused money != power. Power expresses itself in money. BUT power can also be expressed by blood and soil. Adolph Hitler was an actual hero. Don’t be confused.

Alex is a trust fund piece of shit LARPing as someone who matters. The other sons are the ones to worry about.