Disney heiress ADMITS that Trump tax cuts are bullshit to enrich 1%

Straight from the horses mouth. A woman richer than all of Jow Forums combined is telling you in plain English. The economy is NOT booming. They are NOT creating jobs. They are Just TRY to defend this.

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1050775098075045889

Republicans work only for the rich. They don't care about you and never will

Attached: image.jpg (875x867, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.com/politics/editorials/overseas-profits-return/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tfw leafs care more about Americans than we do

So does this mean that Disney is going to start coming after jews?

Gee wilickers I sure do trust this corporate overlord telling me to vote in a political party under which I got a job.

Neck yourself faggot.

You got low-wage temp work didn't you?

>Disney (((heiress)))

(((Disney)))

Attached: 1517073806679.png (1080x576, 654K)

She's a granddaughter of Walt Disney dummies. She's white

My paycheck is larger and I also got a larger tax return back.

Literally everything enriches the 1%. SUch a non argument. A fucking meteor striking New York City will make them billions in reconstruction. Just think about it. Name one thing that doesn’t enrich the 1%. Tax cuts , no, because it creates more capital to be spent on their companies, tax increases, no because they’ll just get tax cuts anyway by creating charitable foundations. Or investing abroad in companies chartered in tax havens

All you got were crumbs from a table. And not even that, since your social security, healthcare, education, job security and infrastructure and much more will get even worse

I'm self employed because I'm not an NPC. Also you forgot your meme flag.

that jewish bitch, shes controlled by the left, no shit our economy sucks, it will take time but if we rejoice as a community instead of a country and provide for one another then we will start to see change. fuck the 1%ers fuck politics. WE THE PEOPLE.

Tax cuts have been shown to increase tax revenue time and time again in a capitalist system. It's pure ignorance trying to argue otherwise at this point.

>S-she's white, guys, listen to her.
come on leaf.

>NowThis
Stop shilling your shit channel leaf

Sage goes in all fields

Gee, you mean someone who got wealth handed to her (and would be largely unaffected by an increase on income tax as it affects wages rather than investment) wants to tax people who actually work to fund "social justice?" I am so surprised.

Attached: 1491859731148.jpg (878x878, 114K)

So what do you do when neither choice gives a fuck about you?

>I'm fine so fuck everyone else

You are psychologically a part of the 1%. Be proud

Google her. But you won't bother

>Gee, you mean someone who got wealth handed to her
Like Trump

>and would be largely unaffected by an increase on income tax as it affects wages rather than investment
Who said she is arguing for a larger income tax? She is arguing against ridiculous tax cuts mostly targeted to billionaires. We should, however raise the corporate tax rate

Why are you such a boot-licking shill for people who hate your guts? You're not even being paid.

they came for our children and the unemployment rate in the united states is the lowest its been since the 60s.

Post testmonies of poor people. Someone in the 1% has a lot to gain from lefty propoganda

your head is diarrhea leaf

I wonder if this woman took her "unneeded" tax break money and gave it to less fortunate people

Then why doesn't the dumb leftist cunt donate all her money to poor people,??
These people are all so full of shit

How does being a heiress mean you understand the 1st thing about business, finance, or economics?

If only Trump listened to bannon take the fucking rich kikes and give it to the middle class. Why does Trump defend the 1% kikes?

They're enriching me and I'm only like top 15 percentile of earners.

Just sounds to me like you're a little butthurt and mad that your parents are losers.

Go make my fries, little dog.

>cuts taxes for *everyone* paying taxes
>poor people don’t pay taxes
Stupid fucking morons: it’s all for the rich!

YEAH ONLY RICH JEWS PAY TAXES! BETTER GIVE THOSE HUGE JEW CORPORATIONS TAX BREAKS! DON'T WANT THOSE JEWS RUNNING OUT OF SHEKELS WITH ALL THOSE TAXES!

all presidents are selected... its amazing to see POL has fallen so far that it got from its roots as hardcore conspiracy minded folk who are aware that THE WORLD Is A sTAGE.

there have always been kings and there always will be. you have to get over it.

the rich will always take care of them selves regardless of who is in "power" according the politics.

being an adult is about small victories, people liked trump/ believed in him... so naturally these people will defend him, you cant expect them to stop even if he makes concessions like the rich getting taken care of.

if you really wanted a revolutionary, you would have voted for bernie, but your racism and antisemitism got in the way.

if you really understood how things work, you would have realized that even if bernie won, the repubs and dems would cock block him on nearly everything he wanted to do.

i have grown tired of you people and your uneducated huffing and puffing while you boast about shit you have no fucking clue about... keep wasting your life if it makes you feel better.

(((Disney))) is now owned and run by jews and my local economy is booming jobs that pay well hiring everywhere also reminder if its a leaf post put the word sage in the options field and dont reply

>Republicans are working for the rich
>Rich people all coming out against them

Evidence would suggest other wise, actually.

These big multinational corporations are shitting a brick at the tax penalties they will have to pay. Trump is closing the loopholes that allow Google and Apple to pay less tax than a cornerstore.

This. Listen, OP . Most income-earners got a tax cut. The only victims of the 2017 Tax Cuts were the federal deficit and the national debt.

What the tax cuts really accomplished was reforming entity taxation and capital gains. We had one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world. By reducing it, we made U.S. companies more competitive in the global market. We also incentivized people who had been storing wealth in tax havens overseas to return it to the U.S. This has resulted in a massive influx of wealth that is currently boosting our economy. investors.com/politics/editorials/overseas-profits-return/

We can always raise individual income taxes again. In fact, I think we should if we don't cut spending. The income tax was lowered by the tax bill to make the bill popular enough to get through Congress. The real focus of the bill was the tax reforms I just mentioned.

no one cares about you, and never will. care for yourself.

Fucking Leaf.

Didn’t read. Tax cuts benefit me directly. Your appeal to jealousy is not interesting or creative.

>obama
>gives $800 Billion in taxpayer money to wallstreet banks

>trump
>cuts everyones taxes

Democrats love ignoring that Obama gave rich people more money in the wallstreet bailouts than anyone in history

Larger tax return before tax day? How does that work?
You're so full of sh*t.

Scenario 1
> Economy growth at 6%
> Destruction of local economies
> Destruction of jobs
> Destruction of culture
> Demgraphic replacement

Scenario 2:
> Economy growth at 3%
> Creation of local economies
> Creation of jobs
> Defence of culture
> Defence of the nation

Basically jewish oligarchs and their rich goyim thugs are trying to convince the goyim that scenario 1 is preferable to scenario 2 because is "real growth" and in the scenario 2 you are not "really growing".
Disgusting people.

Attached: Eisenhower-Republican.jpg (746x913, 145K)

so are the extension of intellectual property laws

this bitch shouldn't have a penny

why should I trust her? she's a 1%er

If only we had a small government that didn't need increasing tax revenues to fund dem programs

Bot the democrats and the republicans are proxies for the bourgeois, but slightly different classes. Republicans represent mainly the interest of the national bourgeois (parts of the bourgeois who benefit from excluding others from their resources, like fossil fuel, farmers, insurance...).

Democrats represent the interests of the more globalist bourgeois, those who depend on widening their operations as much as possible to be more profitable. Examples are the Silicon valley, Hollywood...

that made sense when companies couldn't move freely. today, thank's to technology, a company can move to another country in a matter of weeks. and you know who's gonna be paying the 90%? not the offshore googles and apples. the small guy hiring a couple dudes. that's the one you're going to cripple

admit it: high corporate tax benefits the large enterprises. that's why is favored by connected democrats

18 of the top 20 richest people in America are Democrats. Nice try though.

Attached: D4549486-5EB7-415A-B1C2-92910D37D3E6.jpg (750x936, 310K)

I'm in the top 15% as well but I live in Manhattan and my rent is about $5000 a month. I have less than $1000 in disposable income every month.

Attached: starkreality.gif (640x360, 1.9M)

>18 of the top 20 richest people in America are Democrats

naturally. why wouldn't they be? who wants to be seen as an ebil rich republican?

((((Canadian Flag))))

These people really need to decide, they can't have it both ways. They constantly claim the rich don't pay taxes, but then anytime someone mentions a tax cut they claim it will only benefit the rich, but if they already aren't paying any taxes then reducing the taxes, they already don't pay, can't benefit them at all.

So which is it?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Hillary Clinton is white too, not all white people are trustworthy.

Democrats make the rich even richer. That’s why they are Democrats.

>b-b-but the .00001% of American wealth created by big oil is Republican

Great idea, until a recession hits.

>Tax cuts aren't making me or my company richer
>Tax cuts only help the rich

Pick one and only one, cunt

it's a facade. if you're rich, there's no reason not to register democrat. none whatsoever. makes you seem like a "good guy".

>leaf trying to convince me that my extra $200 per paycheck is a bad thing

Yeah okay.

This is objectively wrong.

You're so stupid you don't realize that that is actually a great argument for Capitalism. Inheriting your money does not mean you will be able to keep it. Dynasties don't last. There is a constant churning of the natural hierarchy that forms in freedom wherein those on top fall to the bottom and those on the bottom rise to the top.

Attached: 0b1.png (644x598, 106K)

wow just look at that kike hag
sunken eyes
hook nose
ramen noodle hair
telling ME what's best for me

Attached: This is Judith Sargentini, an MEP from the Dutch party GroenLinks.jpg (640x360, 24K)

I’m a Democrat only because it keeps me rich. Negroes spend all their food stamps in my grocery stores. So I can only imagine what places like Walmart make.

Nah bro, white men being filtered into ready made news sources and internet hubs with pre made thought leaders was organic man!

No shit. Aint nothin you or I proles can do about it now is there?

Inheriting a ton of money makes you an automatic Jew. Few escape.

Why are the middle class cuts temporary?

>horde it
why the fuck do economic illiterates believe this meme? The rich don't horde, you dumb fucks. That literally loses them wealth. They either put it in BANK ACCOUNTS which is then lent out to entrepreneurs or they invest it directly themselves.

Yeah, she looks super ((((white)))).

Attached: debbie-wasserman-schultz-the-perfect-example-of-the-female-kike.png (1227x475, 614K)

no political party cares about the white working class or the whites under the poverty line in america only a fool would think they do. There's only two scenarios i can see for whites to take back power for themselves and both are unlikely the first is that white people take over the republican party and create a white interest party. The second is that a civil war ensures ousting out the political class and creating a vacuum for white interests to fill.

rich people are democrats because it makes them look good. it's a freebee, courtesy of the "two party" system.

If the rich don't make profit how the fuck would everyone else make money? The masses largely create make nothing

Attached: v6bh3plwgsr11.jpg (750x836, 382K)

or buy elections and influence

Attached: soros-ultimate-strategy-is-globalized-poverty.jpg (920x613, 29K)

Democrat platform
>GIBBS ME DAT MONEY
>LEMME KILL MAH KIDS MAH BODY MUH CHOICE

>Republicans work only for the rich. They don't care about you and never will

Attached: 1538811358837.jpg (220x229, 4K)

> The rich don't horde, you dumb fucks.

No, they transform meme money in real assets like land and buildings, objetively owning more and more of your county until you become a serf in a neo-feudal corporocratic world.
You retard.

The Democrats are openly hostile to the working class while the Republicans might not care that's still better than hostility. This gives the Rs a huge advantage.

I’ve never once seen a rich person fight for tax cuts for people making 50k,60k. But any time republicans are about to hand even more money to the rich, their paid talking heads get out and tell every middle class person to vote in the interest of the rich. If the democrats had passed trumps tax bill but soaked the rich and given the middle class a break I wouldn’t have minded. I voted for trump btw and I’ll vote for him again, but republicans absolutely are owned by the rich and corporations.

Half the country don’t like democrats, so how does it make them look good?

Not going to read the whole thread but it looks like the obvious wasnt pointed out. She never worked a day in her life, so of course she doesn’t need a tax break. The billionaires who found the tax break helpful are those who reinvested it back in their business, stock, or hopefully their employees.

Faggot

Attached: B5D54439-09EA-4740-B2F7-FDC927CB482E.jpg (738x1419, 725K)

A fucking leaf telling people to vote Democrat what else is new

spoiler, both sides work for the rich. Wow who could have guessed.

I agree. Abolish the Fed.

because republicans aren't going to take away their wealth. presenting as a democrat makes you look benevolent to the unwashed masses.

Not sure about this guy but the company I've been working in which had stagnate wages for the past 6 years and froze hiring for the entire time as well (even while we lost around 20% of our workforce due to lay offs and people quitting) finally for the first time started hiring new workers, raised wages and gave the first quarterly profit sharing bonuses in five years. But yeah some fucking leaf is sure going to show me how my own personal experience is wrong not counting the experiences of my friends and family who are seeing the same type of thing going on in their lives. Yeah I'm totally going to listen to you over them. Fuck off.

Attached: ctf.jpg (800x723, 51K)

>A woman richer than all of Jow Forums combined

>the rich don't care about you and never will

Okay so I wont believe what she says based on your own criteria

> admits
Look up the word "admits."

trump does work. she does not. if she did it wouldnt have been people like (((EISNER))) in charge of disneys operations. shes a trust fund faggot like your hero Truedough.

The Republican tax cut doubled the standard deduction and doubled the child tax credit. Who does that help - Rich people or poor people?

A maple nigger caring soooo much about America politics he wants us to make the right decision SO bad so we will be so much more prosperous... shouldn’t you stop being a traitor and worry about who is running in YOUR moose fucking country?

Or just gave themselves even bigger bonuses while continuing to reduce or outsource. Don’t forget the stock buybacks...that they own most of.

Seriously, stop jacking off every rich person you know. These people are not brilliant or geniuses. They’re mostly just sociopathic pieces of shit.

Attached: A66F7D54-99C6-46F9-B10F-5FA78885E5CE.jpg (750x807, 139K)

>Republicans work only for the rich.
So do Dems, difference is their backers are much more degenerate and have more fucked up ulterior motives beyond "muh oil money"
>They don't care about you and never will
neither do the Dems, only unlike the GOP who fuck us over for personal gain, Dems fuck us over because they have deluded themselves into believing that they are morally superior, and also because a certain group of (((people))) need goyim to cuck. Blow yourself, leaf.

>How OP sees himself

Attached: 1538950595929.jpg (1280x1578, 190K)

trump has spent an entire third of his presidency playing golf at his own resorts.

Spoken like true losers in the game of life.

I want to make babies with her

I see his labia

>How everyone sees OP

Attached: 1536462809151.jpg (620x400, 69K)