Jow Forums is inbred

Racemixing isn't bad.

The opposite of racemixing is inbreeding. Think about it.

>If you are currently dating or married to somebody who is from your own country and is of your own ethnicity, there's a one in five chance that the two of you share a common family member fewer than 10 generations ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=BhtgINeaJWg

Attached: 1498328762445.jpg (700x415, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-gTRVKsBiSU
youtube.com/watch?v=kU7hxJhciPQ
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm
libraryofhate.com/category/14
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least you changed-up the picture and turned on a meme flag to keep reposting this.

Everyone is a racemixed mutt somwhere in their family tree but I believe mixing and racial preservation are both important
Excess of either is unacceptable, especially when it's being facilitated through malignant social engineering

True. I have one Swedish speaker in my bloodline from Vaasa, Finland in 1724.

Baby sure is light compared to the "dad". Did the man get cucked?

Incest can be thought of as speciation. We do it with dogs to ensure a pure breed. The only difference is we kill retarded puppies that came about as a result of inbreeding. So you are right. But the opposite of race mixing is just as bad as race mixing. Maybe we would consider introducing small trickles of migration in white areas but we are no where near that point so having this discussion now is pointless.

lmao Western European Whites and Slavs are the most out red groups on the planet
t. subhuman mongrel

Not necessarily, dark skin is actually recessive.

Attached: 51DA1BE8-083C-488A-AA2D-115686A0FF4C.jpg (450x286, 56K)

not quite. 1/64 negroid subhumans are known to occasionally birth almost fully blooded looking negroes

There is no justification to pollute European bloodlines by mixing with inferior races

There is nothing actually wrong with inbreeding. Race mixing, on the other hand, has large and measurable health and quality of life of offspring issues.

MOst shitskins are inbreed because of Islam, polygamy and fucking relatives.

That's why there are so many defective deformed shitskins freaks

By racemixing you're adding inbreeding to your offspring

That would be the result of some weird throwback gene and very rare. But I agree it should be avoided regardless.

>By racemixing you're adding inbreeding
That's not how things work.

Absolutely false, obvious shill post is obvious. Race mixing is being promoted as part of the Kalergi plan/white genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=-gTRVKsBiSU

Attached: kalergi.jpg (790x1080, 280K)

>There is no justification to pollute European bloodlines by mixing with inferior races
Definitely with blacks or abos.

youtube.com/watch?v=kU7hxJhciPQ

This thread has been invaded by the BUMP POLICE
>who are the bump police?
The bump police patrols Jow Forums (at the moment) in search of obvious slide threads
>why has the bump police invaded this thread?
Because (((OP))) is an obvious (((jidf))) shill who promotes division between Jow Forums in order to divide and conquer so that can distract Jow Forumsacks from the real (((question)))
>what do the bump police do?
The bump police bump a thread until it has passed the bump limit in an effort to distract (((OP))) from making any more posts and to generally tire and demoralise him
Bump

Attached: 7A21F05A-3974-4583-98CF-3992C57C2F17.jpg (554x554, 34K)

Attached: 1538921973534.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

shill

Bump

Bumped

Bump

Bump

Whites are the least inbred people in the world, where as third worlders are the most. There's no point in bringing harmful genes to a healthy population, you should advocate for white men to move to brown nations and breed with brown women.

>"Genetic rescue is designed to move gene variants from an outbred population to an inbred population," says Harris. "Our results suggest managers must ensure that this movement only goes one way; otherwise harmful mutations from the inbred population may lower the fitness of the outbred group."
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm

Memes flags are considered (((jidf))) unless they have a post in a thread without it or if they reveal their flag
Guilty until proven innocent

Enjoy : libraryofhate.com/category/14

Attached: 1409.jpg (812x454, 308K)

Why do you have a problem with facts?

Attached: 4187AD5A-7B35-4403-8766-A694811956C2.jpg (700x412, 71K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I don’t
It’s just that nobody can be sure of meme flags
It allows (((them))) to hide among us

Bump

Bump

Bump

"Inbreeding", aka sexual reproduction with your own kind, is perfectly normal and healthy. Even in populations of 150, inbreeding does not produce harmful effects over the long-run. Race-mixing, on the other hand, vastly increases the chance of your child having a genetic disease.

"Genetic diversity" is NOT a good thing- this is a lie that you were taught in public school. People who spew this meme simply do not understand evolution.

Attached: 234086023823476.png (1260x2168, 197K)

Bump

>racemixing isn't bad
>just ignore their lower IQs than whites and high levels of mental illnesses

That's not how inbreeding works you NPC.

How come inbred whites are still smarter and more attractive than niggers?

Oh yeah
>niggers lack neanderthal dna
>are literally massively inbred beyond repair

Attached: YWmucqs.png (1196x1684, 92K)

White people aren't inbred, we're diverse as fuck within our own race. I find it highly ironic that highly inbred kikes such as yourself constantly tell us that we're inbred. You're the most inbred people ever in history. Look at these diseases you have from all your inbreeding.

Cystic Fibrosis

Familial Mediterranean Fever

Fragile X Syndrome

Glycogen Storage Disease Type II

Phenylalanine Hydroxylase Deficiency

Retinitis Pigmentosa 28

Smith-Lemli-Opitz Syndrome

Spinal Muscular Atrophy

Tay-Sachs Disease

Wilson Disease

3-Phosphoglycerate Dehydrogenase Deficiency

Abetalipoproteinemia

Alport Syndrome

Arthrogryposis, Mental Retardation and Seizures

Autism Spectrum Disorder, Epilepsy and Arthrogryposis

Bardet-Biedl Syndrome

Bloom Syndrome

Canavan Disease

Carnitine Palmitoyltransferase ll Deficiency

Choreoacanthocytosis

Congenital Amegakaryocytic Thrombocytopenia

Congenital Disorder of Glycosylation la

Cystic Fibrosis

Deafness-Autosomal Recessive 77

Dyskeratosis Congenita, Autosomal Recessive
1/5

Ehlers-Danlos VllC

Enhanced S-Cone Syndrome

Factor XI Deficiency

Familial Dysautonomia

Familial Hypercholesterolemia

Familial Hyperinsulinism

Fanconi Anemia-Group C

Fragile X Syndrome

Galactosemia

Gaucher Disease

Glycogen Storage Disease 1A

Glycogen Storage Disease Type IV / Adult Polyglucosan Body Disease

Glycogen Storage Disease Type VII

Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome 3

Joubert Syndrome 2

Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency

Maple Syrup Urine Disease 1B

Mitochondrial Complex 1 Deficiency

Mucolipidosis IV (ML4)

Multiple Sulphatase Deficiency

Nemaline Myopathy 2

Niemann-Pick Disease Type A/B

Nonsyndromic Hearing Loss
2/5

Osteopetrosis 1

Polycystic Kidney Disease, Autosomal Recessive

Pontocerebellar Hypoplasia Type 1A

Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia DNAH5

Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia DNAI1

Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia DNAI2

Primary Hyperoxaluria Type 3

Retinitis Pigmentosa 28

Retinitis Pigmentosa 59

Spinal Muscular Atrophy

Tay-Sachs Disease

Tyrosinemia-Type 1

Usher Syndrome-Type IF

Usher Syndrome-Type III

Walker Warburg Syndrome and Other FKTN-Related Dystrophies

Wilson Disease

Zellweger Syndrome Spectrum-PEX2

3-Methylglutaconic Aciduria, Type III / Optic Atrophy 3, with Cataract

Acute Infantile Liver Failure

Adrenoleukodystrophy-X-Linked

Asparagine Synthetase Deficiency

Ataxia Telangiectasia

Autoimmune Polyglandular Syndrome
3/5

Beta-Globin-Related Hemoglobinopathies

Cerebrotendinous Xanthomatosis

Chronic Granulomatous Disease

Congenital Insensitivity to Pain with Anhidrosis

Congenital Myasthenic Syndrome

Corticosterone Methyloxidase Deficiency

Cystic Fibrosis

Cystinosis

Fanconi Anemia-Group A

Fragile X Syndrome

Glycogen Storage Disease Type III

Glycogen Storage Disease Type V

Hereditary Spastic Paraparesis 49

Homocystinuria due to MTHFR Deficiency

Inclusion Body Myopathy 2

Infantile Cerebral and Cerebellar Atrophy

Leber Congenital Amaurosis 2-Retinitis Pigmentosa 20

Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy Type 2B

Megalencephalic Leukoencephalopathy with Subcortical Cysts

Metachromatic Leukodystrophy

Microphthalmia / Anophthalmia

Mitochondrial Complex 1 Deficiency

Mitochondrial Myopathy and Sideroblastic Anemia
4/5

Myoneurogastrointestinal Encephalopathy

Omenn Syndrome

Ornithine Aminotransferase Deficiency

Polyglandular Autoimmune Syndrome, Type I

Pontocerebellar Hypoplasia Type 6

Progressive Cerebello-Cerebral Atrophy

Renal Tubular Acidosis and Deafness

Retinitis Pigmentosa 25

Retinitis Pigmentosa 26

Retinitis Pigmentosa 28

Spinal Muscular Atrophy

Tay-Sachs Disease

Usher Syndrome-Type IIA

Wilson Disease

Wolman Disease / Cholesteryl Ester Storage Disease

Zellweger Syndrome Spectrum
5/5

Show us your flags

Bump

>The opposite of racemixing is inbreeding. Think about it.

Attached: 1524890934420.jpg (505x550, 21K)

Eat shit schlomo.

Attached: 1532354465879.jpg (640x300, 80K)

Flag now

Theres nothing wrong with the nordic race inbreeding, nordics are the perfect race and the lower races are a degeneration.

I’m becoming convinced the shills really are getting more retarded

Here Abo Nigger.

Attached: 1530374131775.png (626x547, 216K)

Chuck us a time stamp of your local synagogue

Jidf timestamp or Mum off

Huwhites are the most outbred group of humans on this earth, poonigger

>Arguing against mixed race relations
>saying that's not how inbreeding works
>is the Jew

haha, okay Rabbi, you have fun with this spin, one day degenerates like you will be put up on a cross.

Anyone can hide under a memeflag
We have to rid Jow Forums of them

Fags asked for the memeflags back. Some anons might need them to hide that they're from some tiny country, and are the only ones that post here. In cases like that the trollflags enable anonymity. But it's mostly the Israelis that fear getting another tongue lashing.

>assumes dominate gene expression is the same as an advantage

really user?

>The opposite of racemixing is inbreeding. Think about it.

Not sure you understand either racemixing or inbreeding.

Have any screenshots?

>breeding with whites is just like fucking your sister you stupid goy

Of Israelis getting BTFO or asking for the memeflags? Doesn't matter because I don't save either. But after writing this I realize that I need to save the threads where the Israelis get pwn'd, they're funny as fuck.

>if you make a good post, your enemies win, goy

fuck off Jew shill

sage

I’ve been here for Two years and I’ve never seen Jow Forums without memeflags
>muh I don’t want people to know I use Jow Forums
Don’t they have Jow Forums pride? Or are they absolute VPNfaggots
I asked one how was their neighbours (he LARPed as Azerbaijan) and he started talking about Malta!

Try using a vpn on Jow Forums and tell me how that works out for you.

Why? Do they block VPNs?
I’ve got nothing to hide (yet) so I don’t use them

They block every vpn I've ever tried to use. You can use them if you have a gold account. Luckily I cracked my neighbors wifi so if mossad ever comes for me they'll only get my neighbors, lel

Jow Forums basics

>Who we are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
>What we do. What we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
White supremacist,Nazi,Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy"
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: liberals3.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

Attached: timelines.png (1412x2888, 3.93M)

Mods must of not known about the shills then unless they were already (((infiltrated))) I’m not sure
When did they introduce meme flags? Is there any other board with them?

does anybody here have the "tyrone vs reality" pic that compares the what white women want vs what they get

>this thread again
>in all fields

Attached: SAGE.jpg (350x350, 80K)

you make sense

every finland post is a suicidal shemale and op's pic is potato quality

Oh look it this thread again.

>Think about it

Attached: low.png (327x329, 69K)

>When did they introduce meme flags?

m00t added them soon after he made Jow Forums in 2011. They were removed after the Great Cuckening, known to some as Jow Forums harbor, in 2013/14, in which Jow Forums induced m00t into a fit a rage by showing his little girlfriend with another guy and calling him cuck cuck cuck. This inspired a hilarious, autistic rage in m00t in which he actually went to /b/ to make them his personal army to invade and destroy Jow Forums along with hundreds of bots that were unleashed after he disabled capcha for Jow Forums, all accompanied by the audio loop of the '10 steps of cuckoldry' playing the entire time. After his ridiculous and childish rage subsided, he tried to enable permaID's on Jow Forums, but to his dismay we all fled to cripchan to weather the storm. It wasn't long after that he ragequit all of Jow Forums. Apparently we weren't acting like the anons he wanted us to be. This is the cause of all of m00ts faggotry, he always treated us like his own personal ant colony. I've hated him ever since Puddi. What a terrible day that was, when he decided to force his gay shit into a meme on /b/

I have one but it requires that you remove your meme flag

Oh yeah, and then the flags were added again not too long ago, maybe a year and half or two years.

D&C shill
Show your flag

How’s gookmoot on the issue or does he just own the site and do fuck all

2/10 b8
sage

there friend

Attached: 1539183292937.jpg (736x737, 38K)

Shit quality but you could screen crop it

Attached: 76A0E624-045C-4E20-9DCE-F1617210A53F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.42M)

close enough thanks

How’s Finland?
any cuckery there or are you all good?

>How’s gookmoot on the issue

Well, he doesn't try to herd us around like moot did. He hardly ever posts as admin, unlike moot who did it all the time because he's such a fucking attentionwhore. I suspect that hiro posts more than occasionally as user. He's one of the japanese posters, I know it. I also suspect that his english is better than when he posts as admin. Hiro never says much about anything, but you should have seen his first q and a, holy shit. There were hundreds of butthurt brighthairs that were screaming and begging for him to delet Jow Forums. Well, unfortunately for them he didn't and he won't, because Jow Forums is and has been the biggest board on Jow Forums. /v/ is pretty close, but Jow Forums keeps ahead of those manchildren. I'm sure that hiro hates kikes and niggers as much as we do, and he likes that we respect the japanese more than any other non-whites.

Suomi is for Forest Elves only. The rest of us need to stay away and treat Binlan like a fucking nature preserve.

Attached: 156739892.jpg (736x1104, 223K)

What are all the others position on Jow Forums?
I first came here for memes on /b/ but it was all just absolute cuckery

Why?

>What are all the others position on Jow Forums?

You mean other boards?

Yeah
I’ll switch to pc soon as the iPhone is fucked

race-mixing is the future if they don't believe it

too bad the kids might have some mental

issues by having weak white genes and

not superior indian genes.