Brit/pol/ PTSD edition

Saw me m8 die in byker edition

Attached: 309E6CE9-B680-4049-9691-F47084405F11.jpg (460x374, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PnZPHiSOP_0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Threat_Research_Intelligence_Group
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6ZLiMe6IQo
youtu.be/ZKvAyK-j2CI
youtube.com/watch?v=HIOUV34k_Ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is that some of that culturally enriching acid on yer face there, m8?

youtu.be/PnZPHiSOP_0

JOB

SEEKAH

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-172213.jpg (1280x720, 285K)

Hey Apple user, no understands the Queens gibberish, translate please. "byker"?

Fuck JTRIG shills like Nadiya Hussein.

>Fuck JTRIG shills like Nadiya Hussein.

Attached: Crying-Merchant-2.jpg (782x730, 190K)

It means cunt, cunt
I couldn’t work for the government because desu I can’t hold down a job longer than 6 months real talk

what up british ppl, californian here.

what do you guys think of california and are you aware of the difference between coastal californians and inland californians?

Eddie/The Dude
Steerpike
Nadiya Hussein
Lulu/WN/Mair
Colonial Scum

CONFIRMED SHILLS

You want some real talk?

didnt your state legalise giving people aids

Actually I could have been a Californian but because of the nazis torpedoing a passenger liner it halted my families evacuation there. Got family there still tho, long lost tho you know

yeah probably haha the political situation here is pretty embarassing

Yeah fill me up

Are you saying you friend died in a "cunt." Not a bad way to go if you get to choose.

They legalised people infecting others with aids knowingly aka out of spite.

I'm back to wishing for nuclear hellfire and a chain fence to hold on to.

YOU ARE A FUCKING PAID GOVERNMENT SHILL.

Is there any decent size cities in Cali that aren't culturally enriched shitholes?

Byker is an area of Newcastle that is easily googled plus you should know already as it’s basic geography

Honestly I’m not, fuck I’ve failed at being teetotal desu

Nice

Shut your fucking mouth you failure. Your attempts to moderate the conversation are well documented. You have been found out. Your identity is known.

Not really. Mexicans out the kiester there...

i've done a number on you, them and the m*ds

Haha hi ted poster, actually I like ted

Attached: E6670B21-9174-426E-8618-B5D5B0B84D09.jpg (1063x617, 97K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6ZLiMe6IQo

REAL TALK

weeww

i'm charged up

go report my posts, these m*ds can't harm us, these losers do it for free and they hands out like they star struck, if i was as broke as you i'd be out there robbin an armed truck

No. But is it true that sasquatch emigrated to California in winter

Also my great aunty moved illegally to California in the 60s and lived there the rest of her life. She came through Canada so build that wall

weeww

i'm charged up

you passive aggressive friendly ass anonymongs can't harm us

I'm not the Ted poster. It doesn't matter if you like Ted or not. Fuck Ted. You are a shill.

I should be a Californian if it weren’t for one well placed torpedo

Don't let me go super saiyan, I'll show you Goku, I'm who this board gets their hope through so I'd rather not bloody my hands but best believe that I'll still choke you, or do a hundred other things these pity post posters won't do.

I'm Charged Up.

>Someday this war is going to end....

Attached: kilgore-apocalypse-now.jpg (650x353, 46K)

Boring cunt

There's nothing wrong with murdering tripfags and their entire families.

Some of my Triplords gone forver off of one post, so be daring but be careful you got one life.
So please don't bring that post out to a gun fight, please don't hop up on Brit/pol/ and hang yourself with a rope you can't untie.
Sign a contract you can't un-sign, pay for your own hitman, like Rightly, that you can't un-buy.

you won't float it through i hope you brought a boat wit you

Tyler has lots of bikes shops and is ironically next to Walker

I know that because I had to walk through Byker to buy a bike from Walker

Who the fuck are you? Peasant.

Number 2?

The fuck you anonymongs think that you could harm us. In the town you can tell I'm God, yours truly.
Cus whenever they talk about me, they can't say it directly to me. Actin' like a lil' fucking swear word. Go talk to the Pope if you want to get your prayers heard.
Besides me, who's out here spittin' the Bible?
Besides me, who's out here, who's a factor and who's vital?
I'll let you talk about it while I continue to hold the title. Wave my hand and wipe the board out, let this flow over you.
Bring the earthquake, tsunami that's 60 years overdue. God of Abraham, Noah flow, you know it's true.
If you can't float it through I hope you brought a boat wit' you, you bitch ass post niggas.

Anons might buy that shit but I don't.
My shitposts are on autopilot, I could out-meme you with my eyes closed. Don't traverse the board with your eyes open under a blindfold.
I hope this post may help drive the message through, oh but don't let me get started up on all the rest of you.
I know you post, I know you're thankful for the (You)s, but what the fuck else is it that you do?
We've been waiting for some time for you to ahead and bring the message through, it sucks that the life you live is boring, no disrespect to you.

You just post about postin', post about Balmah' cus you've never done nothin' but post, post nigga shut up.

Fuck the Scots
Fuck the English
Fuck the Welsh
Fuck the Irish

Up the manx

Thats absolutely fucked if true

Might as well kill Nadiya Hussein and his entire family then. Fuck it.

Thinking of leaving London for Hereford lads. Lived here 40 years on and off, but it still feels like a defeat leaving. I used to love this city.

You just post about postin', post about violence cus you've never done nothin' but post, post nigga shut up.

In what way?

It’s all fucked anyway labour saw to that

Fuck off JTRIG. You broke your agreement. Don't expect me to stick to mine.

>supporting tailess cats

Attached: WojakSmug.png (724x611, 129K)

Yeah as if partisan politics is responsible for any of this you fucking stupid moron.

Ahhh I don’t want to be on that level of black pilled, but fucking lay it on me man

there was no agreement, you were kissing my arse and i farted in your mouth

besides you keep calling me gchq, you keep calling me a shill and now you're saying you make deals with gchq and shills?

you're spun bitchboy lmfao

i aint making any deals or apologising for shit nor have i ever

Hmmm...there's a lack of diversity there.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 30K)

I instantly think of Captain Price whenever someone mentions Hereford

Shut up you fucking stupid dickhead. That's not "blackpilled." It's just the truth. Obviously as a government shill you would want to detract from that, wouldn't you?

Fuck off JTRIG. You know exactly what you've just set in motion.

Enlighten me mate.

Begone modern degenerate.

Attached: 1.henry_IV21jun13.jpg (640x400, 74K)

youtu.be/ZKvAyK-j2CI

MY BRETHREN

MY LOCAL PISS UP VENDOR

Yessirrrrrr

Go on. Do it. I dare you.

oh no i made you sperg out again how will i ever recover

what bitch come do something

you know where i live

Stop talking in riddles mate. It's a public forum. Tell us why you're bent out of shape.

he's angry because i didnt reciprocate the love he has for me lmfao

Makes sense. You're going on like a pair of birds.

Idiots. Try it. I dare you.

I hate britshits and their annoying voice

im fucking laughing my cunt off at this loser

he's spent countless nights making posts like
>"Pubesy done such a number on you"
>"I was lucky enough to attend a [Coalition of Wealth] meeting at his private villa in Milan. You should have seen some of the members, I'm talking A-list actors, musicians, business giants, high level politicians. It was insane. Pubes sat quietly at the head of the table smoking a cigar, every now and then he would make this slow gesture with his hand for one of his maids to refill his whisky glass. At one point he raised his finger in the air and everyone went dead silent. You could have heard a pin drop. And then after a pause he goes "...bawbags" and the room erupted in laughter, I swear I thought George Clooney was going to choke to death, Bono had to resuscitate him and Pubes just sat there with this sly grin on his face."
>"To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Preuße and Eddie. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of shitposting most of the jokes will go over a typical poster's head. There's also Preuße's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Preuße & Eddie truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Preuße's existential catchphrase "I've done a number on you," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Preuße's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them."
>etc

thinking to himself that one day i might like him and now he finally realised that no matter how much arse he kisses he'll always be a loser lmfao

he must be bawling his eyes out

fuck up you've got no pals

no balls

Shill wastes effort: The post.

JTRIG have been exposed.

youtube.com/watch?v=HIOUV34k_Ko

Fuck off yank, you're not wanted here.

i wonder if you'll turn out to be another eddie seeing as how that's exactly how eddie got started on here, by making posts like and kissing my arse lmfao

just another lose fanboy

You might as well just fuck off you incompetent retards. All of your operatives are blown.

fragile fanboy

the only way im leaving this bitch is suicide

getting bored, you silly cunt

you too gay boy

You don't know me. I'm happy and well-balanced. i come here occasionally and the talk is good, and sometimes it's a load of spergs making cryptic posts about their private lives. I couldn't give a fuck what you think of me.

I'm not a fan of anything you do and neither would anyone else be if they knew what a dirty fucking shill you are.

JTRIG have sold us out. This general is useless. Go home, go back to your books. This is my final command.

I want to be alone now, go.

who the fuck are you

is that why you're seething you complete loser?

see and shut up post nigga

BYKA... GRUUUUUV

JTRIG have failed.

Yeah, I played one of 'em a while back. Remember now. The guys got a longer wiki page than a lot of real people.

let's see how many of your family loyal when i pull up at your place looking for you with a pistol sippin a can of pennzoil

>im not your fan
>spends months making posts like day and night
LOL

JOB SEEKAH

Go on then. Sideways for attention, lengthways for results. Don't just talk about it.

You made that post, dipshit.

Dream on mate. You're projecting hard.

never said i was leavin u utter spastic

learn to read

get a grip

grow some balls

Fake pubes.

you made the posts dipshit

being better than you means im projecting? r u rarted bruv

You'll leave when you're dead.

fake news