He wasn't kidding

Polish user was right...just went grocery shopping with the gf and most prices were up (again) 10%-15%. Must have happened overnight. This is in Hamilton.

What the fuck is Turdeau doing to us. God help us

Attached: 1537921067576.png (1202x1600, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tivay_C9ilE&t=1619s
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did he say?

That's what you fucks get for electing an 8th grade girl as PM. Maybe you "people" will learn your lesson after your country burns down.

>mfw i'm an Artyom

Attached: 1539232008690.jpg (505x960, 29K)

eat normies

he's been posting those threads about sky high food prices in canada. It's actually fairly accurate. Some ppl think he is trolling but those are fairly common prices (most people have to shop around to get deals - which can be found). Anyway today at the grocery store everything went up A LOT. I could see the worried looks on other pals faces too.

Meanwhile the media is silent as Turdeau runs this place into the ground.

All you can do is vote conservative but I have a feeling the minorities that now comprise Canada will continue to elect lefties. I used to work in Toronto. I left with severe hatred of that place and a general distaste of Canada in general. That said I’d live on the Bruce Penninsula if winters weren’t he’ll up there.

How did you leafs fuck up your country so bad?

Rollin'.

Attached: UMuwr2B.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

I didn't do shit and there are many normal people here suffering...but you are right, there is a shit ton of low IQ lefties and their imported pets and they will happily live in a 3rd world shithole so long as their religion is in power. It fucking sucks. I am so jealous of you burgers

FUCK.

Attached: fuck this shit.gif (500x281, 1.92M)

>rolling my spiritual slav

>I know that pain user

Attached: _a_s_s_a_u_l_t_.jpg (1668x1222, 393K)

What is it with these Eastern European douche bags and striped ADIDAS jackets?

The joys of state run media. Liberals were the ones to realize if they cheat they'll never lose. Unless all their policies fail...

i haven't noticed anything getting more expensive in alberta. can't say i have much sympathy for ontario. sorry.

>he's been posting those threads about sky high food prices in canada. It's actually fairly accurate. Some ppl think he is trolling but those are fairly common prices (most people have to shop around to get deals - which can be found). Anyway today at the grocery store everything went up A LOT. I could see the worried looks on other pals faces too.
>Meanwhile the media is silent as Turdeau runs this place into the ground.
Canada seems to be in even worse shape than the U.S. My feeling is that Canada is much more repressive and politically correct than America. Would you agree?

I have a summer home on the bruce peninsula. Please dont tell anyone about it. Already too many non whites moving here lately.

>i haven't noticed anything getting more expensive in alberta.
Alberta does not have a state or province tax on food, items, etc., does it? Is it the only province that does not have provincial tax? So consumer goods must be cheaper in Alberta than the rest of the country.

You have bigger problems seeing as how you live in the asshole of Ontario

Going for Dima

I must have slav genes, I love to squat

Do I have to be gay?
Can't I juts prefer reverse-traps or something? I think that's an acceptable compromise.

Attached: 20171227150343.jpg (769x1024, 239K)

I just got back from Food Basics and there was a lot of meat on sale. Got a couple of three packs of pork chops. Pic related $1.55. They had sacks of chicken going for $3.

Attached: DB16F024-4F99-4006-A3F3-8997454746B0.jpg (640x480, 89K)

that's right but i'm not sure if we're the only ones without a pst. alberta is a rich region of north america anyway so we're buffered a bit from the rest of the country.

I’m in Hamilton too btw

Forgot pic

Attached: 3B0BC912-4DCC-462B-934B-B07E5F2C1796.jpg (640x480, 86K)

Ontario doesn’t have any sales tax on unprepared food items. Not 100% sure about the other provinces but I assume it’s the same.

I wouldn't be able to disagree. Universities have it even worse than in America, at least from what I've experienced.

>All you can do is vote conservative
I don't think so. My understanding is that the Conservative Party of Canada is not really all that conservative. They, too, have the same agenda as the Liberals regarding multiculturalism, mass Third-World immigration, feminism, transgenderism, etc., but maybe just for slightly different reasons. In short, Trudeau and Scheer are the same guy representing parties with similar agendas. They're not really all that different.

Got a 3 and half foot long pork loin for $18 yesterday, butched it up into 18 pork chops and two roasts (for pulled pork or stew slow cooker). Mash potatoes and gravy with pork chops right now.
Kids wife n me comfy

I drove up to tobermory to take the ferry to manitoulin island and it was overflowing with shitskins and gooks which I was very surprised by. Not even sure why they like it up there or how they heard about the place. Maybe it was the annual shitskin and gook weekend and it’s not like that all summer idk.

Artyom thinking on multi-class.
roll for multi-class choice!

Bruce is pretty safe because torontofags travel north instead of west. All the gooks and shitskins hear about their white coworkers travelling north and want to be like us.

roll

Nice. 3.5’ must’ve been a big pig. Where did you find that?

If youre gonna live in the hammer at least have enough self respect to stay away from downtown. Unless youre a macfag obviously.

>thinking of going to the military...
>sports are kind of a must for that to get in shape.
>depends on the situation
>could be cheaper and more comfy
>nah.

...So, europe gets to be represented by the EU flag, and the Catholics?

Oh, right, we have not managed yet to get the name for our HQ corrected to Constantinople.

>the annual shitskin and gook weekend
fucking kek

That's old meat user

Tobermory was overflowing with shitkins and gooks I saw in with my own eyes. On the waterfront. In the restaurants. Even hiking on the Bruce trail.

I believe it man. All the non whites trying to be like us. Didnt used to have any shitskins in the Bruce until a couple years ago.

Meat just gets more tender and flavourful when it starts rotting. Your bourgeois snobbery is causing you to miss out on a lot of good deals.

Gopniks

> (You)
>Gopniks
Yeah, I Googled it. So there is a name for them. Kind of like "Chavs" in the UK.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

it's 1000x worse here. No freedom of speech = they actually destroy your life for being anti leftist

Weird. Everythings the same as ever. Chicken thighs and drumsticks 1.50 a pound.

>it's 1000x worse here. No freedom of speech = they actually destroy your life for being anti leftist
There is no equivalent to a First Amendment in Canada, from what I understand. Also, the national religion and government doctrine are feminism, political correctness and multiculturalism. Doesn't sound good for the traditional White European Canadians.

>we need to stop global warming
>we need to import millions of shitskins to pay off our debt under the guise of refugees and being good
>liberals

ADIDAS must be making a killing in Russia, and Eastern Europe, with this Gopniks. Kind of like Apple in Japan.

Attached: gop.jpg (620x328, 61K)

He is going step two of communism. He is gonna starve everyone to death.

Attached: Slavstack comedy.jpg (600x782, 81K)

bvuhhh

Price hike is to ensure that the incoming rapefugees Trudeau is about to start importing like crazy will be able to have free housing and lavish welfare. Remember, this is who you voted into office in your country.

rolling

PAPALI PAPALI CYKA BLYAT.

Ha, fag.

Attached: laughs in.jpg (700x500, 46K)

>Extracts his own dmt

fugg

Under rated post.

roll

artyom seems cool

blyat.

Canada has a borderline irrelevant industry the survives thanks to the generosity of the US. Now that the US has a business guy as a leader what do you expect it's going to happen?

Even countries with "relevant" industries like Germany, China and Japan are at risk of getting shafted.

It's time to get rid of social programs and work on self-sufficiency.

The men in the pic all wear in black

rolling

>Polish user was right...

we are always right. even when we speak opposites

Roll

pretty close desu

Roll

>It's time to get rid of social programs and work on self-sufficiency.
Absolutely this. All nations should be doing this.

Rollin

i don't think adidas produces those...

I have to confirm, especially given you're wrong.

Leafs pay the highest food prices in the world

>pic related

Attached: food sadist cgdf hung drawn quartered.jpg (5000x5000, 3.97M)

>$35/kg chicken breast

Attached: $35:kg chicken breast.png (1294x854, 595K)

>$65/kg salami

Attached: $65:kg.png (1626x940, 779K)

Here's some cheese

>$66/kg

Attached: $65.86:kg cheese.jpg (3024x4032, 2.42M)

Some leaf actually went and filmed the in store prices

Pure horror show

Attached: food sadist vhs torture.jpg (700x529, 149K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=tivay_C9ilE&t=1619s

Attached: food sadist vhs 1.jpg (700x529, 127K)

You're both wrong. And I am also wrong.

Attached: tuuuuuurbożyd.jpg (480x360, 9K)

SLAVS TAKING OVER FAGGOTS
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

Attached: fuck_off.png (721x544, 580K)

$95.90/kg pine nuts

Attached: $95.90:kg pine nuts.png (1898x954, 911K)

>$14/gallon for milk

Attached: $14:gallon milk.jpg (1200x1600, 312K)

Roll

Attached: osgn.gif (414x225, 3.92M)

This

Looks old

Why does Canada print shit in French? I wouldnt want anything to do with French the dog fuckers.

rolllll

Pine nuts are expensive everywhere

Luigi knows

>turdeau

>cripdeau

Attached: cripdeau weedlove.jpg (1500x886, 351K)

36000/kg?

Why organic?

Roll for Vasya

Attached: IMG_20181005_162129.jpg (1080x1920, 1.24M)