I am an anarcho-syndicalist and also a pacifist

I am an anarcho-syndicalist and also a pacifist.

Does Jow Forums have anything that would actually convince me to support their political ideology? Or do I have the best possible one?

Attached: o-MEDITATING-FIRE-facebook.jpg (1536x1052, 410K)

I figured at least the nazis would try to make a case for their evil positions.

Lose your meme flag and we can talk. Until then fuck off.

If it validates the idea that I may speak to you if you drop your queer ass meme flag, I am a proud member of a skilled trade union.

>facebook img
oy vey!

Glow more

>I am an anarcho-syndicalist
>I just read Manufacturing Consent so now I blindly believe in whatever comes out of Noam Chomsky's mouth because his slow monotone puts me in a trance state and shuts off the rational part of my brain.
>I also believe in the Minimalist Program even though I have no knowledge of linguistics and can't recognize that it's basically an admission that he's had scale back the majority of the assumptions of his original theory which is the only reason anyone knows who he is.

>pacifist

try again. Also btw communism will win, so just join the PSL.

Yeah, no. No... No it won't. Nope.

Famous last words.

Anarchy doesn't work. Inequality is natural and some people will take over others and re-establish a state as they formed already.

You do realize that government has only existed for a small fraction of humanity's existence?

Nigger, tongue my anus. Memeflaggot.

>I am an anarcho-syndicalist
>and also a pacifist.
You'll get the bullet too

>coolsville sucks! anarchy now! gib me gibs!

Attached: 1458986621240.jpg (420x581, 74K)

There's nothing wrong with being edgy if you're right.

Communism's never been right once in history. I bet my left nut it'll never stay longer than a year or two before it crumbles like it always has—that's if it ever happened (won't).

Talk to 80 years of communism in the Soviet union. We won the space race, beat the nazis (stay mad), and spread revolution to 6 continents.

I ain't mad. NatSoc are equally retarded. That much we can agree on. 80 years? I don't care. Still didn't last, so pointless, unless you count starving and killing millions an accomplishment.

>we won
stop pulling a "we wuz kangz". That was the Ruskies, not you.

>80 years i don't care

well you moved the goalposts because I invalidated what ya said, but k

>we wuz

l'internationale sera le genre humain

>goalposts
yeah you got me there whatever. But what's the point of all of this if it's just gonna crash eventually? Is it just a large-scale tantrum?

The point of it is a classless and ultimately stateless society that allocates resources according to the needs of people. Also it won't crash.

>won't crash
proof?

Their political ideology You are faggot Jow Forums is not one thing

People act in their own self interest, so it would be a bad idea to implement a system like capitalism that would screw yourself over.

>muh ists* and isms*
you faggots are pathetic

No. I wan't proof that it communism won't crash. Also, upsetting the global theater by buttfucking our own economy is a surefire way to start World War III. I sure as hell don't our land nuked, so no thanks.

!
(..

_

Attached: 1536761178322.gif (800x667, 1.23M)

Nah we don't need retards on our side

We don't need to convince you. You're a pacifist. All we need is the threat of violence and you will submit.

Are you going to let niggers fuck your daughters and wife?

No to both
And this is why. You’re clearly a retard

But hierarchy is as old as life itself

>communism will win
Says increasingly nervous loser for the 14th time

Get a job and stop blaming successful people for your abject failure of a life

>2 posts by this Id
sage

You do realise that what you just said is utterly retarded?
>checks flag
Never mind, carry on

Who decides what the needs of the people are?

>80 years of communism
That failed given nothing but time and was completely shit. So shit that people fled your perfect utopia to live elsewhere
>we won the space race
False. The space race was to put a man on the moon and the Americans did it, regardless of your previous achievements the Americans overtook the Soviets and never looked back
>beat the nazis
They were defeated by 3 superpowers and the Soviet Union took massive casualties in doing so, far more than we’re inflicted on the Germans. If it were a one for one fight you would have lost miserably. Also you’re a beta male faggot who doesn’t in any way represent those soviet men who would now be considered racist fascists by retards like you.
>spread revolution to 6 continents
That’s not an achievement. There are losers like you all over the world ready to blame successful people for your own failings

Utterly retarded. You’re just another loser who doesn’t like being poorer than people you feel superior to. Capitalism is great because it affords freedom to people who have talent, who then create things that make the world better because they can earn money they deem worthy of their time

>I am an anarcho-syndicalist and also a pacifist.

Attached: 1461644741657.jpg (400x460, 31K)

You dont even understand your own philosophy. Marxist thought is that human nature is formed by its environment. Your belief that people act in their own interest is true which is why we should have an economic system based around self interest. If people are naturally greedy how can communism ever work?

> If people are naturally greedy how can communism ever work?

Because you are forced into communism until the starvation and hard labor takes all the greediness away from you, also takes away any other personality trait or feeling.