The american black birth rate is at an all time low and is currently below replacement rate...

The american black birth rate is at an all time low and is currently below replacement rate. At this immediate trajectory the american black will cease to exist in the coming decades thus meaning that the nigress will become extinct. I have a few solutions to this problem that I will posit as we cannot allow this unique and beautiful sub species of african to be wiped from this earth. Firstly we should ban contraception and abortions aiming these policies at the black populace as well as incentivizing nigress birth rates over their male counterparts. another possible method of maintaining this dwindling populace would be to make reservations designed for breeding nigresses. What would be some other possible remedies to this pressing issue Jow Forums?

Attached: 1538425103348.jpg (736x919, 78K)

>The american black birth rate is at an all time low
So

>Breeding Reservations

We already have those. They’re called ghettos.

meme response 1

>meme response 2

guys cmon offer up some solutions to this crisis.

Attached: 1539151719931.jpg (540x791, 92K)

Could you go be a nigger lover somewhere else?

basedpilled

There's no way this is true. They get more gibs per kid so they pop out more kids for more gibs.

>We already have those. They’re called ghettos.
You did nothing to literally refute this.
Imagine being dumb enough to ask for a solution when you don't even understand the causes. White people should go easy on you why again ? I see less and less of a reason for white people to support you on anything, yet here you are demanding they do so. Did your white jewish ass forget the rules of the jungle? The white man did not conquer his way to the top only to have corrupted females like yourself to confuse him.
T. Hybrid who wishes to be white and more civilized than my savage obsessed brethren.

It's true. It's just that whites have even less

Attached: b.png (715x698, 49K)

For $100 the question is. ....
What is Africa ?

Attached: 1538919607299.jpg (618x597, 144K)

>You did nothing to literally refute this.
a ghetto isn't a reservation designed for the sole purpose of breeding nigresses.

>White people should go easy on you why again ? I see less and less of a reason for white people to support you on anything, yet here you are demanding they do so
so white people shouldn't help me a fellow white person? that smells of d&c

>T. Hybrid who wishes to be white and more civilized than my savage obsessed brethren.
ah it makes sense now

Attached: 15763498934.jpg (588x1070, 78K)

The largest problem with the black "community" is fatherlessness. It leads to crime and poverty like nothing else. If you want to fix that, convince black people to get married.

>a ghetto isn't a reservation designed for the sole purpose of breeding nigresses.
How do you figure?
The government gives them more money for each bastard they shit out.

Truly, we must rescue this graceful animal.

Attached: 1531976795121.jpg (760x1024, 138K)

Silver lining of crime in Chicago, Baltimore, Philly, Detroit, St Louis, Memphis

>How do you figure?
>The government gives them more money for each bastard they shit out.
because the birth rate is still below replacement

yeah that's true, america across the board has an increasing divorce rate and niggers are the highest.

Attached: 1538298582765.jpg (1080x1350, 2.36M)

Post her feet.

Stopped reading there. Kys abo scum.

Wait until Africa reaches 4 billion people.
America will let them in.

>because the birth rate is still below replacement
And yet they throw cash at them hand over fist so they keep breeding.

Attached: 1518620954710.png (657x705, 316K)

Ohhh yummy!

Attached: 1447765444368.jpg (500x500, 62K)

This has nothing to do with politics why do you fucking faggots make these dumb ass threads?

Have you actually ever interacted with an African American woman in your life. They are literally the worst, especially the ones with an “education”. I worked with a nigress who went to Duke and every 5 minutes she had to remind you. She also didn’t know a thing about her job (Linux system administrator) but memorized every single page of the HR and EEO corporate manuals. The type of cunt that utters the phrase “i would like to speak to the manager” at least once a week.

There is no need for replacement of infertile people. There will always be those that are fertile in any sufficiently larg group of people so stop whinning about contraception conservtards.

If you don't want to go extinct, MAKE BABIES

There is no other solution. Don't kid yourself.

Sexual frustration detected. Admit it, user. You just want to make beautiful mutalato children. Stop resisting it and give in

Attached: 1485627352048.jpg (1246x831, 472K)

We should sterilise them all. Blacks are a total liability.

Re-enact slavery, black mistresses for all hwite men

Attached: 1525905025300.jpg (1024x768, 239K)

Access to welfare isn't restricted by race. Anyone can shit out a kid and receive it if they are unemployed retard. Your point isn't really going anywhere.

Attached: 08426856cb1cc0c2943203fc1c945d75.jpg (750x837, 134K)

come home white boi

Attached: 1496012968034.jpg (403x564, 48K)

Niggaz already have a whole country to themselves.
It’s called Liberia.

This is such a jewish thread.
It it inverse of bbc threads.

This is a good thing.

Attached: 1538890017476.jpg (1920x1080, 876K)

Why are Australians so kick-ass? It just blows my mind that such simple people can be so rad.

Even Black Men don’t want to fuck the disgusting nigress who has a pussy the size of a catchers mitt

They were troublesome back when most were married. Niggers are just inferior.

Go suck his cock already

kys shitskin

But you would. I can detect it in your writing. Deep down you want nothing more than to fuck her sweet pussy and cum deep into her, impregnating her womb.

Attached: 1524172471671.gif (350x545, 1.95M)

Seriously, a black cunt looks like a sliced open steak that is somehow burnt on the outside and raw on the inside.

Attached: 1538932429261.png (1000x700, 101K)

>Access to welfare isn't restricted by race.
I beg to fucking differ actually.
You know nothing of the real world in America.
Have fun with apex and menace 2 society.

Not without protection.

anyone who wouldnt fuck a hot black chick or any hottie from other race if given chance is a faggot

Attached: 1539227873297.webm (960x540, 1.91M)

Well done
With ketchup some times

oh no, that sucks

disgusting freak

dat ass tho'

I'll breed with them. I love black girls.

No thanks, not a fan of horse pussy.

dat ass
dose digits
God protect me

Attached: 1368583848988.gif (459x459, 2.6M)

Is there some way to keep female niggers?
I mean most of them are pretty hot desu

But we have a huge reserve of blacks in Africa anyway

Population growth in Africa is out of control. There is no crisis.

Where on earth did you get that BS. Only ones pumping out more kids that them is mexicans.

Attached: 1502327425076.png (452x483, 256K)

Its just not the same man, I'm pretty sure African Americans and African Africans are genetically different

Making abortions illegal would just push the trade underground. Tyrone would just add a coathanger to his thug life starter pack.

There is some truth to this. Due to 400 years of white-black intermixing in America. Most african americans have a small percentage of white in them and look distinct. An african american would stick out like a sore thumb in africa...not to mention that african americans and africa africans generally hate each other.