Help me

Honestly, I am lost.

I am an Indian Brahmin so maybe 65-70% Indo-European blood. I look South Italian but I'm an Indian Brahmin. Should I marry a conservative white woman and commit the grave crime of racial miscegenation or marry a super NPC feminist Indian woman that will haunt me for the rest of my life? If I have fully Indian kids, they'll look just like me but if I mix with a white woman, they'll look like a Balkan Slav, Romanian, North Italian or a South French person. What should I do?

A question that keeping me up at night. Help me anons!

Attached: White family.jpg (1280x904, 148K)

>letting anons make your life choices for you

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Neither.

You should instead absolve yourself of marital and sexual concerns, and devout all this energy into Siege.

James Mason's words will deliver us from all.

Read Siege.

honest answer is I don't care captain brahma.
if you can't sort out your beliefs and commit yourself to a milieu or a purpose than you deserve nothing.
learn what is right and do it.
only you can decide.
do so or no matter who you 'decide' you will be found wanting within your own self.

A shitskin in the highest caste of shitskins is still a shitskin. Stay away from White women and GTFO of America.

Don't talke advice from /pol seriously . Think about it in detail also do research on mixed race children and problems they face growing up also what relegion you will raise your child in Think about all these things and since you are Indian ask your parents also

based

Mixed race kids have it rough. They'll never fully belong to any group, and will never feel like they know who they truly are. Don't let Jow Forums's love of all things white control your life. Your obligation is to your people and your ancestors, not what a Kazakh dildo-braiding forum finds fashionable.

If you ask other people how to live your life than the super NPC feminazi is perfect for you, and is all you deserve - enjoy!

Marry some Roma woman. Originate from your area and have European admixture

>I am an Indian Brahmin so maybe 65-70% Indo-European blood

Attached: fuckingkeklad.jpg (502x442, 29K)

I mean, if you can score the White woman then go for it. Just raise your kids white and you will be fine.

lol like you could find a white woman to begin with.

Attached: 1507703194420.jpg (612x612, 91K)

>descended from a caste of people who have deliberately tried to keep their line as European as possible for literally thousands of years
I would prefer to keep all the white women to myself desu, but I would be surprised if you didn't go for one.

You sure are lost. Start by reading the rules, especially the one about "is X white" threads.

>Should I marry a conservative white woman
no.
>blah blah blah blah
dont care

You have to go back

Marry a Brazilian chick. No one will tell the difference.

Marry a "white" no one cares about like a Balkan or Greek, your kids will pass for white easily.

HE'LL YEAH BRUTHER

show bobs

I just found out one of my coworkers is half Indian. I had no clue. You'll be fine either way you go.

>I am an Indian Brahmin so maybe 65-70% Indo-European blood.
> Indian Brahmin
>65-70% Indo-European blood.
My sides.

>Honestly, I am lost.
Yes,you are.

Attached: Northeast Indian gurl.jpg (720x777, 48K)