Kanye claims his IQ is 133, agree or disagree?

Kanye releases video claiming his IQ is 133. Also, mentions NPCs. Do you think is legit?

youtube.com/watch?v=f_-P67flfIU&feature=youtu.be

Attached: kanye iq.jpg (462x622, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
youtube.com/watch?v=n14sxxdlo7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=rT2Wob6wc00
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/kanye-west-made-a-video-game-about-a-giant-penis-a6874721.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol kill yourself kanye youre so transparent also your a NIGGER

more like 33

Are we going to have a thread anytime this dumb nigger farts? Go suck off a based black man in a MAGA hat, T_D plebbitor faggot.

This. And Canadians too.

Probably. 133 isn't that high -- two out of every 100 people have an IQ of 130+.

Attention whoring nutty nigger.

is there any evidence to the contrary?
#believeye

The (((DailyStormer))) is behind all the Kanye spam.

Attached: dailystormer kanye.png (344x422, 197K)

What an stupid nigger

Much love Kanye heard your whole speech in the Oval Office today speaking some real truth!

Attached: kanyetaylortrump.jpg (734x768, 177K)

I'd say he's doing pretty well. But why does this have to do anything with /pol?

>when people tell me what to do, i feel like they're touching my brain
Holy shit, this is how I feel. He put it in such a good way.

doesn't matter, he's still a nigger named cain.

133 isn't high enough to stop you saying dumb shit if you're awkward or crazy. Probably not though, but I don't care, I've warmed to the crazy fucker

he makes them (((shudder)))

Attached: 5465463.png (1080x3650, 1.7M)

kinda low for a genius

133 is higher IQ than 98 percent of people on the planet. Trump I think is estimated to be above that though.

it's actually smart comparing to feminist "don't tell me what to do with my body" but flipping it to "don't tell me what to do with my mind/thoughts". A broken clock is right twice a day. Kanye does spit some knowledge

Not that surprising. I'm pretty sure that he's just using his musical skills to fund his lifestyle of doing whatever he pleases and on live TV.
I get that rap is nigger music, but I like it because it sounds nice, and Kanye is kind of the last of the famed "back in the day" when rap was better, if you ask me. I appreciate that many of his songs aren't about hustlin' + pimp shiet.

133? Sounds modest. He could probably hit 140s easily. IQ tests are learnable to. You could develop the skill of scoring high on IQ tests and still not be very smart. But then again I am smart and I scored a study high IQ no one believes.

During his meeting with Trump, he mentioned how he was 98 percentile, but only in 75 percentile when it comes to counting backwards by 8s. I'm sure Kanye has aspbergers.

Everyone I know has a higher IQ than i do. Its fucked

The Quick Rundown of the century!!

>The Most comprehensive rundown yet on NPC theory

THIS IS THE ESSAY OF THE CENTURY!!! NPC THEORY EXPLAINED AND THE CURE, for some npc's,
>Some NPC's can be saved

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

NPC THEORY QUICK RUNDOWN
He says the video has been demonitized... NPC THEORY SCARES (((THEM)))

THIS DAMAGING VIDEO TO THE NPC'S is a must see....

Niggers who take loads of drugs act this way. His brain is literally melting down. His I.Q is unquantifiable at this point and id guess a stroke was in his near future.

>learn able to

>I am smart

i dont get why people are making fun of him for his lunch meeting with trump. imagine meeting the most popular man in the entire existence of the world and talking to him about the problems that the united states is currently facing, and trying to get it all in within 10 minutes. he was clearly just so excited to finally see him face-to-face

is Kanye really the nigger-hill we plant our flag in?
i mean this guy is clearly having a mental breakdown and to pick this douche bag as the “based nigger” Of pol is gonna come back to bite us in the ass

Both, seconded.

Attached: 435.jpg (717x880, 105K)

WHY WONT KANYE POST THE PROOF OF HIS IQ TEST?

Attached: NameTheYe.jpg (467x572, 35K)

you can’t be fucking serious, the exsistence of the world? you that fucking dumb user?

>Das right babuh, big shout out babuh big shoutout! We base niggas in dis bitch nigga. Nah sayin? In dis bitch fah real. We luh Trump mang, nah sayin?
One more reason to hate neo-con, civnat, faggot ass Trumplets. Feel free to end your lives.

Attached: 1530537738924.jpg (1172x1182, 187K)

Listen to his music. He writes that music. Stupid people can't do that. Smart people can.

name one person that can be named by the population of every single country in the world other than trump. protip: you cant

>his Jew producers can

Fuck Kanye

Is 130 IQ considered alot? I'm at 142 but not really sure about the distribution for the population

Who is the black guy next to him ? is it his dad ?

MY IQ 133 AND SHIT
IM NOTTA NPC AND SHIT

jim brown

I'd say it's above 100 for sure, he's a musical genius.

He's a pretty awkward guy sometimes. Would not be surprised to find out he's aspie.

Nigga, are YOU fucking serious?
He is living in every country's head rent free and a lot of them like it.

Kys beta, I liked Kanye before any of this and now he just keeps getting better

first of all, you said existence of the world so since it has ever been around. So maybe idk Cesar? Genghis khan? Lincoln? I can keep going.
but okay, maybe you mean current day, I’m thinking people like Obama, bill gates, xi...

Only libturd losers are making fun of him, just a bunch of buttmad incels that rage when they see two successful men get together

>when he thinks being a stormweenie and pushing them back onto their dnc plantations, just when black people are starting to wake up, is a good idea because niggers.
How about you just fuck off and never come back until you learn how to outkike the kikes you brainlet

Attached: 1539292667345.jpg (395x290, 31K)

133 isn't 98th percentile it is much higher.

poos dont know shit about who those people are. but they know who trump is because hes working with india to boost their economy. im talking past and present. nice try though, you are free to try again

>implying I'm a useless Stormfag
Trump is in bed with Israel. Only retards like you MAGAfags can't see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=n14sxxdlo7Q

Kanye is Morpheus.

the very fact that he's standing up to the liberal mob and questioning npc programming is proof he's at least over 110.
i know very little about Kanye aside from stuff recently in the news about him, but he's pretty successful so the two together (success and individuality of thought) make me think he's telling the truth.
whether he turns into the next Taylor Swift, only time will tell.

>133 is higher IQ than 98 percent of people on the planet
That's what "2 out of every 100" means, brainlet

oy vey they better shut it down

so you’re saying more poos know who trump is v. Ghandi...

Perfectly believable. He's a very successful creative and 133 isn't absurdly high by any means. His glaring social faux pas and lack of self-awareness are defects of personality, not intellect.

no im saying if they know who ghandi is then they know who trump is

Probably. He is still a dumb nigger.

Kanye betrayed us to help the emperor. Please defeat Kanye.

Attached: Lemonpc.gif (367x397, 330K)

to say that trump is having as much of a impact on poo culture as ghandi did is fucking retarded

I was tested at 143, and if he's 133, we're all FUCKED

Probably.

To even write rap you have to have an inner voice.

and to claim that i said something which i didnt is fucking retarded. knowing someone =/= having the same impact. how could you be this daft you do not understand context clues? brainlet confirmed

so trump, somehow, is more popular and well known among the poos compared the ghandi?

Attached: sideshow kanye finds dad.jpg (634x500, 32K)

Well he did have Takbiri Swift figured out years before everyone else so there's that.

maybe, but to an austrian, trump is more well known than ghandi. and to a german, and to a swede, and to a ruskie. trump is more well known than ghandi, yes

youtube.com/watch?v=rT2Wob6wc00

Attached: 1539493140370.jpg (634x500, 34K)

His IQ is 200, obviously

I believe that he has a 130-135 IQ score, the main thing which makes him sound stupid is the fact his doctors keep telling him he has the wrong shit.

When I saw him in the oval office being all over the place, it was obvious he has very bad ADHD and he doesn't takes meds for it (I don't take meds either so I really understand that.) I simply can't orginize anything because my mind rushes before I can orginize my thoughts so I end up just saying "and uhh..." and generally cussing when ever my mind rushes past my original train of thought. Kanye was cussing so much because he kept losing train of thought and so he had to fill it with some words. I've been tested to have an IQ in the 125-130 range and yet I do horrible on papers because I'm just unable to get a grip on what the final picture is.

TD:LR Kanye is smart but he has ADHD which makes him sound disorginized/stupid.

Attached: large shirt.png (450x591, 361K)

so you’re ultimately saying trump is as well known as every other US president? this argument started by stating trump is the most known name in the worlds existence, but now we’re talking about whether trump is most known among current western societies?

>also your a NIGGER
but democrats are worse than niggers

Attached: kanye.jpg (634x615, 64K)

if you ask someone who trump is, they will know who he is. that is all.

Attached: 239048239084.png (424x424, 41K)

He's definitely intelligent, but it's sadly negated by his autism. I can certainly identify.

just look at the original post that I responded to and what you are now claiming. it’s fucking sad what you are now asking me to prove v. what you originally said

but you're claiming that india is the entire world, which is where you dont see your own fallacy...

Those 2 out of 100 are 99% not black.

no what I’m saying is you’re original argument is fucking dumb as fuck because trump obviously isn’t the most well known person in existence. One example to prove this is ghandi who is obviously more well known than this fucking orange president we have. and, honestly, if your looking for the most well known modern day president it would probably be obama because he’s black. Trump doesn’t stick out in our presidential picks as much as he does

>133
>33
He’s freemasoning
Faggotry lies

He looks fucking weird

GOAT Running Back

I'd bet money that his verbal and math ability put him strictly below 100IQ.
He probably just has some sort of intangible working in his favor, such as passion, drive, etc.

heres the thing kayne is clearly intelligent. dude worth north of 100million dollars His yeezy adidas shoes is not a name brand shoe,selling out in the millions. Even after his pro trump stance he released an album and it went number one, proving they cant boycott him. His song with lil pump "such a fucking ho" has 250million views on youtube and that shit was released not long ago.
So clearly he is a genius, him meeting with trump will pay dividends that other rappers and media people will be jealous of, namely in peeling off blacks votes which is WHAT the don lemon dissing kayne clip was really about,democrats are scared shitless of losing control and personally my opinion having dissing kayne in that fashion is going to fuck them over.

just so we’re all on the same page, simply because he’s a rich nigger means we should disregard all black degeneracy and give him a pass?

He's not wrong except for maybe about the IQ part. Even if he is high IQ it doesn't really change anything, so it seems kind of dumb that he's bragging about it.

Anyway, there really are all these interests out there competing for your mind. Corporations, politicians, religions, educational institutions, our own societal norms etc.

It's like they've all got their own formulas or programs for what they want you to do and we are constantly blasted with this. He's right, it really is like somebody coming in and squeezing your brain.

This is a subtle and first step redpill for him to drop. There is definitely an effort to control and sedate.

Go to college at our sanctioned universities. Take out debt for your "education". Yeah it's a loan that's not based around a tangible good but that's okay, just do it everyone's doing it. Uh oh you graduated and got all this debt? Better get a nice middle income salary sitting in a cube all day. Go to sleep. Wake up. Drink coffee (no talky until my coffee). Traffic. Work. Work. Work. Go home. Hey have some nice drinks with your friends. Drink some beer. Drink some cocktails. Sit back and watch the big game, just relax you've got work tomorrow. Hey you have a say in this, we give you 2(two) political parties to choose from every couple of years. Don't forget you chose this not us. Hey it's been 40 years, here's your monthly check from us to you. It's the least we could do after you spent all those years slaving for us. Your time is ours. Your money is ours. Your property is ours.

People who suffer from bi-polar or schizophrenia tend to have higher IQs than average
145 net worth
artist
clothing designer
I believe him

Can't wait until 2024 where leftist demand he release the IQ returns.

He bascially said its bullshit lmao
>Password is 0000000
>Meanwhile someone civilized can generate a 32character password ever other day.

HES BREAKING THE CONDITIONING AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Scared-Cat.jpg (620x463, 28K)

This was genius

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: image.jpg (3666x3284, 1.23M)

Kanye West made a video game about a giant penis!

‘Since when did Kanye West make video games?’ was a question a lot of people were asking when he debuted a trailer for a game about his mum riding a Pegasus in heaven during launch of The Life of Pablo last week.

It turns out the answer is: since he was 12.

In a 2009 interview with Details, Kanye discussed how he got into making beats because he needed soundtracks for the video games he was working on.

Being a pubescent teenage boy at the time, they were pretty sex-orientated.

"First beat I did," he recalled, "was in seventh grade, on my computer. I got into doing beats for the video games I used to try to make. My game was very sexual. The main character was, like, a giant penis. It was like Mario Brothers, but the ghosts were, like, vaginas. Mind you, I'm 12 years old, and this is stuff 30-year-olds are programming. You'd have to draw in and program every little step—it literally took me all night to do a step, 'cause the penis, y'know, had little feet and eyes."

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/kanye-west-made-a-video-game-about-a-giant-penis-a6874721.html

Attached: ChastityCage.jpg (700x700, 49K)

Michael Jackson

Yea, 120-130s seems like the ballpark. I noticed the 140-150 group are a lot better at getting their thoughts out which Kanye takes some effort to do. He's certainly much higher than average.

>tfw the same people

Attached: terry west.png (1200x1200, 1.85M)

>bragging about your IQ
It's a sign of not that smart person.

What's going to happen when Kanye mentions the Jews? It's going to occur soon enough. It's inevitable.