Why are mods so butthurt by the NPC meme? Is it because pol has been (((compromised)))?

Why are mods so butthurt by the NPC meme? Is it because pol has been (((compromised)))?

Attached: shart.jpg (119x125, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a touchy subject

_

NPCs cant handle the truth

Because it's not /pol would be my guess. It's /b or /his or /bant.

Brainless automatons hate being told they are brainless automatons. Comes with the programming. Hard coded.

because it's replaced GOYIM and they don't want us to forget

discribe where they touched you

Attached: abuse-doll.jpg (309x306, 24K)

MODS ARE BOTS

Jow Forums mods have been compromised for years now. Ever since Trump was elected they started deleted and purging Holohoax threads along with China hate threads. They very clearly have particular (((interests))) guiding them on what is okay and not okay.

Attached: 15289209280540.jpg (293x212, 19K)

How is calling someone an NPC, NOT being "politically incorrect"

has Jow Forums been purchased by soros? This rumor has been floating around on biz for a while

Here

Attached: bad-cups.jpg (500x560, 34K)

if you see 10 NPC memes a day every day for the past months, you'd be annoyed too.
You guys just need to fucking pace yourselfs

I have no idea, but that would seem like it. Or at the very least heavily infiltrated. Leftist Commies are jobless and have all the free time in the world, that's why they stick their shit into so much crap. Who else would be able to monitor boards in their free time besides them and NEETs? And NEETs sure as shit don't buy into the Holohoax.

⎳ NPC memes are dehumanizing. They need to be censored so we can be progressive.
_

there are 15 NPC threads in the catalog right now, what are you talking about?

Who the fuck do you think chink moot is exactly? Did you actually think people just become billionaire internet tycoons by mistake with no connections to the usual suspects? It's all a data-mining operation.

That's not what being politically incorrect is all about.

Jow Forums has been compromised for years.
Anytime a serious discussion about some shady project happens the thread got deleted

But pointy noses have been a Jow Forums tradition :^)

⎳ Political incorrectness offends people. It's not progressive. We should obey the views in which entertainers and the news tell us what to think.
_

there? that sucked probably a lot.

Attached: think-of-this-when-you-drink-water_o_1118712.jpg (640x492, 23K)

Attached: 1536558050042.jpg (493x383, 39K)

What the fuck did you just say about me?

⎳ WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST?

The Quick Rundown of the century!!

>The Most comprehensive rundown yet on NPC theory

THIS IS THE ESSAY OF THE CENTURY!!! NPC THEORY EXPLAINED AND THE CURE, for some npc's,
>Some NPC's can be saved

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

NPC THEORY QUICK RUNDOWN
He says the video has been demonitized... NPC THEORY SCARES (((THEM)))

THIS DAMAGING VIDEO TO THE NPC'S is a must see..

Because you need to fuck off back to T_D

We can only have so many fart huffing threads. You guys have talked about enough here already. Go talk about it somewhere else, it's becoming a self-parody at this point where people are starting to become NPCs by using it too much.

They also started purging kek get threads and autosaging /nsg/ at the beginning of 2017. Then Jow Forums came out which was really just an excuse to destroy board culture and turn this place into a dry, strictly political no-fun-allowed board. Some anons at the time believed this was a necessary measure to purge the newfags, but then the mods stood by and did nothing against the endless waves of spam and bait threads that encouraged newfag shitposts more than anything.

Attached: 1539297769437.png (680x550, 95K)

Attached: 1539329763339.jpg (246x205, 8K)

>Why are mods so butthurt by the NPC meme? Is it because pol has been (((compromised)))
same reason they ran off QAnon

That's not what /POL stands for

I'm not an npc cuzs I say nigger and jews

Attached: 1533770509089.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Try looking further behind, GG related topics were banned and/or autosaged.

And of course pizzagate threads and plenty of others. Honestly I think they were bought out by JIDF.

No, because it's an inherently fascist and bigoted concept.

Every single human being on this planet is their own person with their own consciousness and own daily struggles, hopes and dreams. To imply that they are anything less than that deprives them of their humanity and thus their civil rights as global citizens.

How would you feel if someone thought you were an NPC? Probably not very good because you'd know they are thinking of you as something sub-human and invalidating your total existence.

The NPC meme is stupid and needs to stop... now. Once the MSM gets wind that this is a popular idea here on Jow Forums we're probably going to be shut down because this is just one step removed from the kind of hate speech that Hitler would have used to convince people that the Jews are subhuman and desire to be eradicated.

I know you're going to call me a kike or a shill or an NPC or whatever but I don't care, you know I'm right.

So, I have to tell you your special, unique, ground breaking, etc etc 24/7? Or else you don’t feel like an actual human?
Snowflake plz, get real. Not surprised in the slightest the NPC holds traction if the latter applies to you.

>⎳

Calling it now mods will get so triggered they filter NPC to something else like they did s o y

Digits confirm

Attached: npcjw.png (416x435, 53K)

NPC memes are very dehumanizing. Stop spamming it. Stop forcing this annoying meme. It's very problematic.

Attached: 1515771639-707-Rendering.jpg (738x446, 121K)

Attached: a black gentleman laughing.gif (160x120, 1.52M)

The only time mods actually delete threads is if 1 or more NPC discussion threads are posted. Yet post black cocks, then you can fill the cat with as many threads as you want

Attached: oymuhve.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Attached: 1539449603068_4.gif (320x240, 1.26M)

⎳ I agree. We are all humxn.
_

theyre pretty good about deleting race mixing threads

⎳ The janitors are good at deleting toxic dehumanizing threads.
_