"NASA's Chandra telescope follows Hubble into a shutdown"

What does this mean?
Why now?
Is there a correlation between the rise of any /particular conspiracy theories/ and
1.) New government military branches regarding space
youtu.be/7oBj7no85bU (2:36 !!!)
2.) Russian rocket crash
nytimes.com/2018/10/11/science/soyuz-rocket.html
3.) NASA telescope shutdowns
engadget.com/amp/2018/10/13/nasa-chandra-x-ray-observatory-safe-mode/
4.) NASA's failure to execute moon missions for decades
5.) NASA's statements about their new Orion spacecraft regarding the Van Allen belts.
youtu.be/4O5dPsu66Kw
6.) The Sunspot, NM observatory (AND OTHERS >inb4 pedo cover story) closure AT THE SAME TIME as heavy solar activity!!
(links and specifics upon discussion)
7.) Suggestions by elite to build a MASSIVE METAL WALL around Antarctica.
theguardian.com/environment/2018/sep/20/build-walls-on-seafloor-to-stop-glaciers-melting-scientists-say

Welcome to /fogg/ - FIRMAMENT OF GOD GENERAL. Peace of Christ be with you.
For folks who are ready to go:
NASA Live: Earth From Space - Nasa Live Stream | ISS LIVE FEED : ISS Tracker + Live Chat
youtu.be/4993sBLAzGA

GOD BLESS YOU ALL, AND CONTINUE TO BE VOCAL ABOUT THIS. WE ARE ALMOST PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN AND THEY ARE MAKING MOVES TO COUNTER US.

Attached: what_does_this_mean.jpg (1364x764, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich
firmamentofgod.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bamperuno, f4m

Attached: firmament.jpg (500x526, 53K)

OH BABY A TRIPLE

Attached: meme.jpg (1750x2500, 491K)

1 word, space force

Based

Attached: 1532708802577.jpg (2047x2033, 1.6M)

These rockets have been launched around big cities all over the world in order to expose the firmament to the masses and get people thinking about what this phenomena could be.

Attached: 1514907104899.webm (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Attached: 1510457255756.webm (960x720, 877K)

He makes a gesture to show the shape of the Firmament at 2:36 in that link

Attached: 1532792117365.webm (640x480, 2.69M)

It means they're old fucking pieces of equipment that need replacing.

Fukken saved. Will use on the blog

or is it something much more amazing?

Attached: 1527086040077.webm (854x480, 1.28M)

Attached: 1537945571094.webm (720x1280, 1.75M)

Hubble is because it's running on less than three gyroscopes to maintain aim.
Many other satellites have died because of faulty reaction wheels, like Kepler.

Space companies charging big bucks for cheap garbage. Thankfully SpaceX has been a wakeup call; hopefully it doesn't succumb to greed to.

Attached: 1537966511686.webm (640x480, 2.78M)

HOLY FUCK

Here's another one I made about NASA being full of pedophiles.

Attached: 1536850547348.jpg (2352x3081, 2.17M)

Attached: 1533089374903.png (960x1112, 439K)

The Chinese have increased the fuckery with our sabotaged hardware we bought from them in response to the trade war, like the dirty chinks they are, and they did it with the help of the Clintons and Feinsteins.

Those digits don't lie

God-King or bust, baby

Water. Checked.

>old jew mythology
>amazing
Pick one.

(((They))) are scared of what's in antarctica too and what's been happening. Well the ice wall. There's land beyond the poles and I think they are afraid because of what is melting the ice. Full disclosure is coming soon too I think. Trump's inauguration speech said that he would unlock the mysteries of the universe.

Attached: 1538139649425.jpg (2795x2122, 1.63M)

>6.) The Sunspot, NM observatory (AND OTHERS)
This shit again? really? You act as if those were the only observatories that exist, there were plenty of other observatories open as well as cameras that look directly at the sun
>AT THE SAME TIME as heavy solar activity
You mean the minor solar storm (which happen all the time by the way, especially during solar minimums, which we are in now) that has been over for weeks?

oi settle down

It's the exhaust being illuminated by the sun you retarded cunt

>1 word

I can't tell if these are Mossad psy op threads, retards or some pretty slick trolling ops

The fact that it happened several weeks ago is irrelevant since the whole point is that the closures happened at the same exact time of the storm/emissions. Right around 9/11, right? Remember the huge magnetic disturbance on 9/11/01? It's corroborated by university scientists

Checked, but no, it's a multistage rocket. And the real universe is a more befitting creation of an infinite god than a "firmament" would be. Only Jews and extreme protestant groups believe that. I'm guessing you're a protestant because some Jews have high i.q.'s

Is it fair to act like the feds shutting down "a few" observatories is normal? What justification would DHS have for shutting down a single solar observatory around the same time a G2 solar storm was in progress?

This guy is definitely a shill. The lolbert memeflaggots are out in force today.

Forgot to remove my name from a different thread, sorry about that.

Only 3? Odd that they wouldn't have redundancy on some of the main moving parts.

I trust my eyes and own experiences. Not what you or NASA shills seen through a screen tell me to believe.

Attached: 1534148110704.jpg (2730x1821, 2.58M)

Haha, reporter's name is Weiner-Bronner

/) welcome, friend

Anyone with a modern phone can perfectly match up the night sky with the current star charts. How do you literal retards explain that?

I may be a lolbert but I actually got past the 5th grade to realize the basic laws of physics exist

How does this prove the firmament?

And those closures are irrelevant because as I said before, there were a bunch of other solar cameras and observatories that were still operational
>Is it fair to act like the feds shutting down "a few" observatories is normal?
The feds didn't shut down the Sunspot observatory, it was the university that owned it that shut it down and later called the feds
>What justification would DHS have for shutting down a single solar observatory around the same time a G2 solar storm was in progress?
they gave a justification, the university had a reason to believe that there was a threat, so they called the feds, as for the solor storms, those are happening all the time,aas a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure a bigger one happpened right after the G2

Because the stars have remained in the same positions for thousands of years and haven't changed at all. Therefore our maps get more and more accurate as well as increasingly more usable for the average person. If we were moving like shown in the gif that would be impossible. We're not moving at all.

Attached: 1533153620724.gif (400x354, 2M)

Attached: 1534714924761.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

They did; it actually has six gyros. Of course, the Hubble has been in use since I was in ninth grade, and I'm 42 now.

Basically, it's like having to keep replacing parts on a 1990 model car because you're too bad at budgeting to afford something newer.

Wait I thought you trust your own eyes an experiences? You experienced this?? Or do you just feel it in your heart. Seek mental help.

>Seek mental help.
Kek. tfw you don't realize you sound just like people in the media telling that to kanye.

Attached: 1524120860132.jpg (653x264, 28K)

2 words; you're faggot

Attached: 1506821236014.png (605x800, 141K)

Everything is moving, you fucking retard. Drive next to a moving car and suddenly it appears stationary from your reference point.

They think the plume is the rocket hitting the firmament and making a big splash. They don't think that it's the first stage separating followed by the second stage firing in vacuum and making a big plume (as vacuum nozzles will do)

So why are the stars in the south hemisphere rotating around a south celestial pole? That's only possible on a globe.

Attached: 1514500368924.png (1000x1000, 662K)

MUH RELATIVITY

Attached: 1508025000810.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Attached: 1511207566343.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

Attached: 1513687508920.webm (1280x720, 1.95M)

Attached: 1538785672319.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

Not an argument, brainlet.

Attached: 1514351079639.png (403x448, 53K)

Damn, what's going on now?

AT WHAT POINT ON EARTH IS IT EVER DIRECTLY OVERHEAD????????????????????????????????????????

archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich

Kings dethroned : a history of the evolution of astronomy from the time of the roman empire up to the present day; showing it to be an amazing series of blunders founded upon an error made in the second century B.C.

Attached: 1539298954809.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

it's amazing to me that nobody points out that none of these rockets leave the stratosphere as shown by their vapour trails still being present. this in turn shows that the rockets haven't got anywhere near putting any payload into LEO. pretty funny too that these "light shows" are a very recent phenomenon what with them not having be observed during 100s of 1000s of rocket launches in modern times. really makes you think.

At the north pole

firmamentofgod.tumblr.com
Nothing is up yet, but I will review the old threads and content from this one, and develop the blog. I tried to get a Twitter but I instantly got locked out. We can easily influence the intellectuals on Tumblr.

What's up with flattards and rocket launch webms?
Do you tards really think that rockets should go vertically only?

Attached: gravity-turn.jpg (1000x667, 75K)

I didn't think they were hitting the Firmament. I think Operation Fishbowl is more about that.

Dome model is bullshit. It's an infinite plane.

Attached: star theory.jpg (1800x1800, 709K)

What was the threat, and do you have a source?
Also, aren't you dodging my original point about the G2 storm if it's true that a bigger one occurred afterwards? Why would they shut it down with all these big solar storms happening?

>GOD BLESS YOU ALL, AND CONTINUE TO BE VOCAL ABOUT THIS. WE ARE ALMOST PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN AND THEY ARE MAKING MOVES TO COUNTER US.

More Jow Forums mental retardation.

Damn, thanks.

Their reasoning is seen in in the form
>none of these rockets leave the stratosphere as shown by their vapour trails still being present
They don't know how anything works.

The metal wall is so ridiculous

That doesn't explain why the southern constellations are visible to sailors.

Nice getscript

What?

There are a lot of solar observatories around the world. It's not like we're not watching the sun 24/7. We don't live in a little JRPG village where there's just "the observatory" and if it's shut down we're blind.

>believing the flat/hollow earth lies

Earth hasnt existed for an incomprehensibly long time. We left Earth long ago when our host star failed. Earth as we now know it is the Basic Genetic Population Sector (or Colony Sector) of an interplanetary vessel that is searching for a habitable planet to populate the human race with. The "holes" at the north and south poles that people think leads to a hollow earth are actually the entrances to the rest of the ship. The "earthen" elite (presidents and that) are merely the ones that are aware of this, and create drama/war/disasters to keep us busy/worried/placated, etc. (whatever is deemed necessary), and report to the higher denizens of the ship (the crew, the actual civilization, etc., what we think of as ayyys or angels, the pureblooded ones that we descended from that generally dont even know we exist but those that do know of us think of us as tainted, foul mutts that are lesser than slave animals and serve only one purpose). UFOs are simply the vehicles used by the crew to monitor the Genetic Pool in the Colony Sector. Abductions are people being chosen as "genetic harvest"/accepted into the higher population sectors, etc.. "Global disasters" are just the crew wiping the slate clean when the Gene Pop becomes too "mutted" or too overpopulated.

We're a closely monitored farm.

I have a pass which lessens the amount of time you have to wait in between posts. So when you get a few images loaded up and just post them exactly when they can be sometimes it lines up with gets if it's just right.

>Be me
>Live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere in Kansas
>Keep and tend to my corn and wheat fields as any man in rural Kansas would
>Been noticing that many of my crops have been trampled on and form paths, circular in formation
>Wife makes playful joke about how it's probably crop circles, and how we'll be getting a visit from the greys soon
>Laugh it off, and go inside after a long day of work
>Eat myself a good American dinner, and head to sleep with my wife
>While im sleeping, i wake up to the sound of what sounds like a large turbine or engine, right above my house
>Lights fill the room, and odds sirens blare, yet my wife is still fast asleep
>Decide to investigate, and grab my 12 gauge which i keep underneath my bed, and crawl downstairs to my front door
>As i open the door, my vision is blinded by a strong white light, which completely impairs my vision, and after a second, i lose consciousness
>After an indiscernible period of time has passed, i wake up, surrounded by tubing of some sort, in a room, laying down, strapped to what seemed like an advanced medical device
>See large headed figures peering through a glass structure as the machine is performing basic scans on my body, what I can only assume is vital scans and what not
>Out of confusion, i call out to them, asking them where I am
>Interestingly enough, i receive a reply, one of them, after calibrating some sort of device, begins to speak
>"Greetings Eartling, we mean you no harm, we are a race of Sentient beings from the 15th Quadrant, of Sector Alpha Theta, of the Milky Way Galaxy"

Attached: alienship.jpg (2559x1546, 528K)

Why?

Yall niggas ever see von braun's gravestone?.... he knew.

annie are you ok

>I reply asking why I'm being held hostage
>"We do not intend to keep you hostage, we're merely running some tests relating to your health and to understand your anatomical structure"
>I tell them that i have no issues with them scanning my body, but I pry on wondering why they may be interested in my health per say
>"Our race has very similar physical and internal characteristics, given the complexity of securing the moral ground to perform experiments related to health and treatments of ailments on our own kind, which is considered extremely inappropriate, we perform small scale medical experiments on beings of a similar anatomical composition, such as those from your planet, which you call Earth"

>Ask about who sanctioned the experimentation on other beings, if it was a venture performed by a small group or by a larger collective
>"We perform our studies on behalf of our planet's government, and its health department, we ensure that all our kind has access to quality medical assistance"
>I ask if this implies that what is effectively their form of Healthcare, would be funded through some means of tax
>"Ye-"
>Before he can finish his reply, a loud explosion is heard, and rocks the entire vessel
>Suddenly through the glass, behind the alien beings, i see what appears to be a 5'9 Jewish Man
>Hear screams and shuffling, likely the result of impending scuffle
>"You can't force alien space doctors to take care of people, that's slavery, alright folks?"
>Hear the gut-wrenching sounds of flesh being torn, as screams and cries of help can be heard
>"Taxpayers should not have to foot the bill so you can shove probes up people's tuches, you got it folks?"
>A head is seen ripped from a body, spine completely removed as well, as if like an accordion, being separated from the body
>As the screaming ceases and the cries for help subside, all i see is a stare of pure ecstasy, and with his final words he utters
>"Another libtard rekt"
>Suddenly with a force comparable to that of a launching rocket, the small Jewish man propels himself into the vastness of space
>Now I'm left to my lonesome, stuck on an Alien Vessel with a device searching for shit nuggets up my rectal cavity

Hahaha, where's the photo of it
Sigma Octanis is the alleged pole star. It is not a pole star. There is no southern pole star. I'm finding the article. Meanwhile see if you can find a picture of star trails going around a southern pole star.

Twilight effect on fuel particles m80.

I guess it wasn't even intended to work that long. I wonder if they could attach new working gyros to it.

Then again I don't think Hubble is that useful anymore. It was more for pretty pictures.

Coming in clutch dude

Attached: Braun.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

Your model has two south celestial poles with duplicate copies of the southern constellations. One is south of Australia and the other south of South America. These stars are visible where ever you are in the Southern hemisphere which is why your idea is wrong.

Did Gary McKinnon really hack into nasa? Are there non-terrestrial officers? That means the 'Space Force' isn't new, it just becomes slightly more public?

Big solar storms happen a lot during solar minimums because the small amount of sunspots and filaments allow coronal holes to grow, which are the source of solar storms, so getting big ones up to a G4 aren't uncommon during a solar minimum

Right on. The captchas go wild when I do these lol

There was more than one observatory shut down, and if the sources I was reading were being truthful, these were solar observatories (read: Observatories with special equipment with a dedicated purpose for monitoring the sun).
Why were they shut down right around the same time as a series of solar storms were kicking off? Why were the Feds involved? What was this 'threat' that shutdown the NM observatory? What were the justifications given for the other observatories?
I don't know that any conspiracy-stuff is happening, I'm not a flat earther, but I don't understand what happened a few weeks ago. Just all that stuff doesn't add up.

The pic in that graphic doesn't seem to have a bright star in the center, so it might actually be the southern hemisphere.

>the big round earth with gravity holds all the water down while not crushing ants and while rotating on it's own axis and traveling/rotating through space

Still, you haven't really addressed anything. I don't care if you think I'm stupid. Lasers shone over ocean go for a hundred miles in a straight line. This is settled

Doesn't explain why the observatories shut down, or if it does, no one ever explained it to me.
Wouldn't they want all the observatories they could get to observe these solar storms?

The iceworld may be disinfo. Bible mentions going up into the air with angels and seeing the four corners of the earth

I gave you a photo of southern stars rotating around the south celestial pole. Explain how that works with a firmament. South on a flat earth are completely different directions yet they all see the same star trails and constellations southward.

Someone said NRO had two spare satellites in storage and gifted them to NOAA and they were better than Hubble.

Hahajahahah

Were they not supposed to see something?