A proposal: drug overdoses as government monitored euthanasia

So check this out. This is an idea to address the problem of drug addiction and overdoses, as well as overpopulation and euthanasia. Create a government status that drug addicts/terminally ill/fuck it whoever can voluntarily enter into. Call it something like "Euphoria". The deal goes like this:

Entrants are given full license to purchase heroin or other deadly overdosable drugs on their own terms. The idea is that if drug addicts want to die, let's hurry up and help them, so that we can have as little mess to deal with as possible. In order to be in this program, they will have to adhere to a number of rules, and surrender certain rights and privileges.

1. They will be entered into a sex offender-like registry that will publicly declare that they have given up on life, and are basically willing to die to "help the country".

2. They will be assigned a social worker who will keep tabs on them and monitor the progress. The purpose will be to ensure that any body is disposed of in a timely manner, family is notified, various government agencies are notified of the death. Basically it's an attempt to keep track of who's dying and make sure it doesn't inconvenience the rest of humanity.

3. They must surrender all firearms as an anti-crime measure.

4. They must notify utilities and financial institutions of their status change. Same for insurance.

5. They must submit a last will and testament for public disclosure.

6. Children under the age of 18 must have parent/guardianship handed off.

7. Government-approved dispensaries.

8. They must be removed from all government benefits that provides credit only for the killer substance. No money for rent, food, etc can be obtained from government services.

9. They must relocate to government project housing unless they own their own property.

Thoughts?

Attached: 1533605554151.jpg (790x831, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOV8mBjHHYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whomst is she

>who is jack kevorkian

Sure. Fentanyl is dirt cheap and does the job easily. Why not?

>huge sloppy tits
>bologna nipples

Attached: 1451918081850.jpg (360x240, 18K)

what are you, gay?

Attached: 1483079197.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>>huge sloppy tits
>>bologna nipples

Attached: 1535768228231.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

This is a shit plan, bruh. Easier to find drugs on the street than deal with your restrictions. How are they going to buy enough drugs to satisfy themselves once you basically make it impossible to have a job?

Lanie Morgan

Unless this crap tier worded sentence means they get free drugs:

>They must be removed from all government benefits that provides credit only for the killer substance.

>Easier to find drugs on the street than deal with your restrictions.
Easier than government dispensaries with no restrictions on how much you can buy? Don't think so.
>How are they going to buy enough drugs to satisfy themselves once you basically make it impossible to have a job?
It won't be impossible. As noted, there will be a benefit program to allow them to take themselves over the edge. They will be given all the credit they want for drugs. No more gibs for the necessities, though.

This. It was a pot thought, rough draft.

Yeh

Attached: yeah.jpg (960x640, 335K)

>I want my children to starve on tiny little tits
absolutely degenerate

You dont understand how addiciton works or how people get addicted to opiates. Otherwise you would understand why your ideas are retarded

How about we euthanize the government and then use whatever drugs we want?

Explain your position then, faggot. Tendency towards addiction is demonstrably based in heredity. Let them cleanse themselves from the gene pool in the way they choose, and let us sweep them away quickly and with dignity.

DYOR

"Do Your Own Research" isn't a position, you fucking kike. Put it in your own words, if you're not a total brainlet.

That's a waste give them experimental drugs and reward them with dope.

They already have the State of Mississippi for that. No joke.

Boy with how easy and cheap fentanyl is why aren't all the drug addicts dead?

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
Its the milk truck!

Attached: download.jpg (243x208, 9K)

A variety of reasons including lack of funds, a societal shame culture associated with both drug use and suicide, as well as a modern attitude that all the worst examples of humanity should be preserved, regardless of how much they leech off their community.

One of the key issues is that the American government needs to address euthanasia. "Deaths of despair" have become a phenomenon. The least we can do is provide an expeditious, dignified way to get to the end they're already working towards. Perhaps we can even mitigate a lot of damage they would have otherwise caused their families, their communities, and the taxpayers in general.

Niggers and spics get automatic enrollment in this program, no other requirements needed

>would suckle

Be honest have you ever even read about this topic? Have you ever been prescribed an opioid?

Stop being gay

>more pointless "you don't know shit" variants
Come back when you can stop arguing like a fucking kike. Either lay out your facts or stop pretending to know shit.

Attached: 1529318045019.jpg (960x640, 25K)

shut up dad

op sucks cock

So you havent. Try google searching and reading a few things. I'm just trying to help you learn

>I'm trying to help you learn
>doesn't tell anyone anything other than "Google it"

Attached: 1510845179667.gif (350x233, 348K)

Yes it's not my job to do your research for you. Do you think people write papers for you when you go to college?

>you don't know anything, i do, but i can't even give you a one-sentence rebuttal. expecting me to do so is "doing your research" and not expressing my disagreement and perspective.
Your mother must have been very disappointed with that coat hanger.

Attached: 1528609140631.jpg (600x663, 62K)

I'm not going to prove a negative the onus is on you to prove why your plan will work

W-what's dis symbol?

Attached: image.jpg (356x156, 14K)

This one is a breeder, and I would wreck that shit. I love THICC. Not even memeing.

You should run for public office. It would be funny to watch you publicly fall on your face.
>My opponent's plan is totally stupid and won't work. However, it's not my job to tell you people why that is. Do your own research, you lazy slobs, then vote for me.

Attached: 1517832745958.jpg (614x676, 61K)

Weed is ruining the world

you haven't live untell you suckled on some bologna nips user.

Beautiful.

Lol it's cute how you've literally never read about the subject and just spout inane ramblings of a 15 year old about how he can solve everyone's problem

It's basically assisted suicide but more lenient upon how and how long it happens. The big question is whether the person in the program would actually benefit from running the gauntlet with getting off their addiction and becoming a functioning human.

Doctors of all shades say, "do no harm", but when is it harm and when is it helpful? Surely a mentally unstable person with a substance abuse problem cannot make that decision rationally like a person who is terminally ill.

Freedom doesn't mean people are going to always be rational in their decision-making. That is a cost of a free society, though. The weak and stupid should be allowed to kill themselves off as long as doing so doesn't cause numerous people to be negatively affected and have to spend time sorting out the consequences.

Hell, we have tons of old people living at home who can't do certain things for themselves anymore. Eventually, many of them will die in their homes of a lot of dumb things because they just wanted to keep doing their own thing for the rest of their lives. I think addicts should be treated in the same way.

In addition, anyone who has studied the results of groups like Narcanon knows that the recidivism rate is miserable. It does not help the vast majority of people, and it only takes one relapse to throw away all that time and energy and money invested. I think eliminating the silly notion of "rehabilitation" will also go a long way towards deterring young people from trying that first hit.

mommy

Attached: 1534087770925.gif (455x315, 1.82M)

>license to purchase heroin or other deadly overdosable drugs
My dad has a similar idea, but wanted drugs to be dispensed free-of-charge
to licensed addicts, so they wouldn't have to steal to purchase them.

>They must relocate to government project housing unless they own their own property.
They should sell their property as to not devalue the other homes in the area when it turns into a drug house.

How about just skip to govt-administered euthanasia without setting up a convoluted program that puts narcotics into the hands of the mentally ill? What's to stop an enterprising junkie from buying up an exit-level dose, cutting it and selling it for profit? A social worker can't watch them 24/7 and it's prohibitively expensive to even try.

The nuisance of drug addicts isn't that they die. It's that they lose all sense of self control and become a danger to those around them. They can't be trusted to purchase or possess anything on their own terms because the person making the purchase will be very different from the person who's in the middle of a trip.

Attached: faggot.jpg (480x480, 54K)

>just skip to govt-administered euthanasia
...too big a skip, user -- but it's coming.
youtube.com/watch?v=yOV8mBjHHYg

i think i'd just keep doing heroin and keep my normie status. it's not like it will be hard to find with it having a white market.

Unrelated, prisoners serving a life sentence should be allowed to die.