Germany protest: Tens of thousands march against far right

bbc.com/news/world-europe-45851665

More than 100,000 people have been marching in the German capital Berlin to protest against xenophobia and the increasing influence of the far right.

fucking reply to this you faggots

Attached: _103849366_049941158-1.jpg (660x371, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vDJVECVB1N4
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/berlin.htm
newsweek.com/over-200000-protesters-march-berlin-immigration-rights-and-equality-1168434
sbs.com.au/news/no-room-for-nazis-tens-of-thousands-stage-anti-racism-march-in-berlin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good practice for when we march them to the concentration camps

/thread

There was a study about diff political views in the US a couple of days ago, can't link to it because I'm on my phone, it found that moderates and especially conservatives rarely publicly protest or march for an issue. The people who make up marchers are 8% of the us pop and are far far left.
It's likely the same all over the world.

Conformism.

>Berlin
So how many Germans were marching?

The left wants to kill the right, while the right just thinks the left are idiots.

so the left is more motivated to do big public displays like this.

I think it's a anti immigration match and (((media))) is lying again.
Anyone on the ground?
Live streams?
Probably not with EU censorship.

Attached: 1539444588388m.jpg (715x1024, 85K)

OMG!!!

0.125% of the German population marched against xenophobia and the far right. Stop the fucking presses!!!!

German's have a basically good mindset to "do right" but it's too easily manipulated because "right" for them is authoritatively dictated, so if you control the news media and concoct bullshit stories then you can easily frame evil as the "right" thing to do. Sad!

Need to have a society that is interested in objective truth, and that requires free speech and debate and no politically-correct censoring and a news media that is not controlled by a single ethnic group.

notice when the protests are larger over there, antifa is silent in this country. soros can only afford one mass protest per month

Attached: 1428775346838.gif (360x270, 3.62M)

no, just another load of migrants turned up

Leafbro gets it.

Suspicious picture. Image of the actual stage area shows empty room on left and right not consistent with such allegedly large crowd.

Attached: huh.jpg (1024x640, 162K)

fpbp

fpbp

Attached: a fucking leaf.png (585x560, 202K)

Seig Heil!

>The left wants to kill the right, while the right just thinks the left are idiots.
idk, posts like this one
>good practice for when we march them to the concentration camps
don't completely conform with your theory

boogey man

The march:

youtube.com/watch?v=vDJVECVB1N4

Attached: losers.jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

>that israeli flag in the video
Almost overwhelmingly white, what a bunch of cucks

>be a panda

Attached: panda.jpg (1793x1080, 408K)

a fucking leaf with fpbp?!?

Attached: kek (25).gif (345x259, 552K)

Berlin is still a communist cesspool .

Attached: IMG_20150817_144806.jpg (2592x1944, 1.44M)

I think the far-right has more support

Attached: osnu8Ba.jpg (650x434, 53K)

The AfD will continue to grow.

Where do i sign up for such a society

>Day of the Rake Status: Spared

>NPCs are marching
who cares

Based

cringe

Attached: 1561651526.jpg (387x387, 24K)

The low IQ alt-right kids on here don't care what real life people do, they only care about living in their little bubble on Jow Forums and stormfront where they convince themselves that white people support their low IQ conspiracy theories.

Fuck Berlin. Germany needs to break back up into smaller kingdoms again.

fpbp based syrup nigger

Attached: 1538835114419.jpg (1024x1024, 77K)

Attached: Thread.gif (400x225, 975K)

>tens of thousands of invaders march for their own interests

better yet, the extermination fields

Attached: isis-mass-murder-ethnic-cleansing-of-shias.jpg (1022x580, 148K)

Ironically, conservatives and right-wingers are far more accepting of other peoples beliefs in the sense that they let it continue until it pushes them too far. Let us not forget that stoicism is a right-wing virtue; the right only really speak out when they've had enough. The left, on the other hand, shriek and cry incessantly to get their way. This dichotomy has lead to the imbalance of power between the left and right we experience today.

Germany needs Freikorps again

Attached: 11.jpg (640x640, 39K)

The fuck are you talking about?

What "low IQ" theories are you talking about?

I want to build armor for the RWDS so no one has to die cleaning out the cancer.
Where can i go that doesn't have jews or muzzies and I can work on this project?

If I've ever seen a case of Stockholm Syndrome on the national scale, I'd just point to that pic. It's so incomprehensibly twisted.

A leaf....

>he thinks these brain dead slogan chanting zombies are real life people
kek

Taking their "highest reported numbers" compared to how many people live in Germany, they have a voting power of 0,30%.

This shit might look "big", but no one gives a damn about them.
They will have their little victory lap, get some media coverage, all party themselves on social media what good goys they are and then the AfD gains more % in the polls.

Attached: 1492185099515.jpg (239x250, 6K)

Deutschland erwache!

Attached: DkByDLvXgAIBkKj.jpg (576x1024, 56K)

>stoicism
Fucking true. Never considered this is the lynchpin but it seems to be so

You have very unrealistic picture of Europe if you think those are all immigrants and the good innocent Germans are in their homes.

Attached: 8E1D120E-286B-4504-8D19-128BD67F7FB5.jpg (800x800, 78K)

these faggots need Islam

What a waste of time for them
In a few years the boomers will be dead or senile so who cares about them
Their children will resist joining us mightily but after they are robbed constantly, after their neighborhoods are ruined after their friends or children are raped and murdered by the invaders they will join us or be dead themselves
We cannot lose this fight

Biggest whitepill of the month imo.

Attached: 99D36F8F-0238-465D-8017-D1322F3A9135.jpg (638x960, 85K)

Most white people, including here or anywhere, are dumb as fuck.
That's all there is to it. Stupid, ignorant sheep. Know-nothing followers who would rather run their mouths than read and learn - and even when they do the latter, they lack the discernment and critical thinking ability to come up with anything resembling the truth or the reality.

>Berlin

that city has been a centre of degeneracy since the kaiser left. they had a brief reaction against it when the nazis were in power but the place has been the root and branch of far left BS for 100 years now

fuck berlin and the edgy alt-left faggots who live there. the rest of germany will correct them soon

You're all fucking retards, save 1 or 2% of you. Most of you are only marginally less stupid than the people in that parade.

FPBP

Attached: holocoaster.jpg (600x417, 68K)

I’m guessing every feminist, faggot and far left group decided to host events on the same day, in the same location and the media decided to call it an anti far right march.

If this is the best they can muster whilst they hold 100% power then it’s a pretty poor showing.

Agree. Example gay marriage. Let them have it, maybe they'll stay out of the streets and stop acting like total faggots all the time. Then they double down with trannies in bathrooms and hormone pills for kids. This people can never be placated. Their ones telling them what to think will always be whispering in their ears. Give them nothing.

Attached: 1532370995614.gif (300x186, 445K)

this leaf avoids the rake

Attached: narutocreep.png (477x504, 309K)

/thread
>sc and going in the archive

i dont want my small nation that has already been fucked so hard in the history to lose its existence. that applies to whole baltic. it doesnt take much to wipe us out. uk has 3x our population niggers. thats why we have such nationalist views in baltic and why we are white. xenophobia is justified in our case

>march of the machines.png

>altright
>conspiracy theories
All these CIA buzzwords floating through your head and you think WE'RE the ones living in a bubble. Get real kid

:^|
>:^|

berlin is the only state in germany where "the left" is the strongest party
they are a burden on all of us

german civil war when?

>All these CIA buzzwords floating through your head and you think WE'RE the ones living in a bubble. Get real kid
Pure insanity.

Be lake a swastika banner
>Red
>Black
>White
>Asian

Berlin isn't an exception in German support for immigrants, it's the rule. And it isn't right vs. left issue. CDU is supported by right leaning people, SPD is supported by left leaning people, they both have wanted more immigrants. Meanwhile AfD is the most popular among people who used to live in far left state for decades.

we need to split up the country, it's not fixable at this point anymore. you have to keep in mind that most information we talk about here is english and germans are bad at understanding english.

Attached: dubs weyoun.jpg (600x450, 53K)

Reporting In.

Attached: NPCIntellectualShow.jpg (600x439, 29K)

>Berlin
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Europe is looking so lost I'm considering pulling all my assets out and fortifying the US to go to town against the groups that get the Civil War going.

[ARCHIVE OF PAST KB THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Fpbp

I really think Soros should invest in translators so his gangs can have the proper language on their protest signs.

Canada posters redemption arc

They can march all they want, it won't change the fact that the right wing is growing in size and gaining political power all over the developed world. Which, honestly, is a completely predictable reaction to the extreme neoliberal/multinational policies they've been subjected to against their will and without their consent. The european elite should never have been in opposition to the concept of nationhood. Turns out people like their nations, and don't like to see them subverted or destroyed. Who could have guessed?

Marching doesn't work. Calling them racist doesn't work. Looking down your noses at them doesn't work. Telling them to stop doesn't work. And trying desperately to bury your heads in the sand and ignore them doesn't work. You're making the same mistakes you made in the 1920s, and you'll reap the same rewards.

Attached: 1538536061919.png (720x720, 542K)

The day of the rake is postponed by 1 month

>berlin is the only state in germany where "the left" is the strongest party
are you high?

Attached: 3352px-Ministerpr%C3%A4sidenten_der_deutschen_L%C3%A4nder.svg.png (3352x980, 541K)

No they are making the same mistakes by attacking people. Look up the civil war in Germany between WWI and WWII. You'll find the left doing the exact same thing and now causing a rise of the other side because people who would go with just propaganda on the radios and papers are now actively seeing the horrors of the left.
>Repeat of history. Learn it or live it.

wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/berlin.htm

That's more or less exactly what I said, except I said it less autistically.

Definitely seeing some made up numbers. All the way form 10's of thousands to over 200k

>BERLIN PROTEST AGAINST RACISM, RIGHT-WING POPULISM DRAWS OVER 200,000 PEOPLE
newsweek.com/over-200000-protesters-march-berlin-immigration-rights-and-equality-1168434

>'No room for Nazis': Tens of thousands stage anti-racism march in Berlin
sbs.com.au/news/no-room-for-nazis-tens-of-thousands-stage-anti-racism-march-in-berlin

Germans are good people, they are not racists.
You Americans are the real racists in this world, Christian terrorist state that bombed several German cities flat and raped their women and children for fun while they were defenceless and set up a kangaroo court and killed all of their commanders and generals even after the war had ended claiming they are all war criminals and that no one on the US side was a war criminal, how convenient for it to go like that from the side that got to decide everything.

The US is BS criminal country, with the highest prison population and crime rates several times higher per capita than European and Asian countries. You guys are subhumans.

Lot of people were hidden to the fact of the civil war in Germany between the world wars. All high school text books just mention a "depression" during that time lead to the rise of the Nazi party.

Occupied Germany has been inseminated with gilt for 75 years ....they cant even say the word swastika...without a jail sentence.

Attached: skeleton- love.jpg (1679x1048, 172K)

astroturfed by billionaires

sage

>let them have it
What in the good fuck are you talking about? Obama literally had to sign an executive order, and even then plenty of states failed to recognize same sex marriage until affirmed by the supreme court. Are you stupid? Or are you just underage? Fucking NPC's create their own universe, pay attention to the real world.

I've started.

Attached: 1521986456779.jpg (411x467, 44K)

racism in germany is long dead.
they're beating a dead horse.
berlin is a 100% open border shithole.

Fuuuuck. What a fucking blackpill, my entire night is ruined. Fuck this world, fuck the kikes, burn it all down. What the fuck can a fringe movement, so disorganized and ripe with in-fighting, do against an army of robotic brainwashed faggots like this?

The Shoah sleight of hand was the greatest move they ever played. This collective guilt, being the descendants of what is viewed to be the axis of pure evil in today's world, is stronger than any right-wing meme propaganda.

you should.