People of New Jersey you must vote this man

People of New Jersey you must vote this man

Attached: 180213Aron.jpg (1920x1080, 743K)

Menendez BTFO

Is that his daughter? I will marry her.

yes

She's a qt.

Fuck off MOSSAD

Attached: bob hugin.jpg (869x835, 121K)

Moarpheus Bob Menendez is a blackmailed pedophile by Mossad you'll never win this one just like you never win at anything.

His daughter looks super cute.
I also hope he gets elected.

why are you shilling for a literal Zionist? is it because you're a MOSSAD shill?

Bahahahah Moarpheus you're such a loser.

>Implying Bob Menendez isn't a top recipient of money from AIPAC

No, let the corrupt Spic win re-election Goyim....

pic related. It doesn't matter if you vote Red or Blue. They're both Zionist subversives. Stop voting. Stop rigging our elections, MOSSADniggers. You will hang.

Attached: bob menendez.jpg (883x451, 70K)

So you admit that you're only in this thread to prevent people form voting red? Kek. You're so fucking retarded. You bombard every thread with your shitty images and do it so much you've become recognizable. Instantly.

at least other bob doesn't have as many corruption scandals as menendez

> Anyone not calling for the next holocaust is mossad

Anyway.. the rest of us in the real world realize this is the best chance to get rid of pedo Menendez

Attached: brrrtt.png (951x451, 133K)

Red/blue is a false dichotomy when both are controlled by Israel. You want anons to choose one side when it really doesn't matter which side they choose! Fucking Jews I swear. Stop rigging our elections.

Could you glow any fucking brighter?

You realize you focus so hard on israel and only israel that you don't understand how obvious it is that you're israeli. You're only here to prevent Trump from getting a supermajority because you are scared of what would come after that.

>Israel is rigging our elections by offering the People candidates, seemingly different, who both work in Israel's favor
fuck off nigger (((you))) glow

Trump has dine nothing but suck Israel's dick the last 2 years. Stop rigging our elections or I will show the masses how it's being done.

Already voted for Brightside Bob, he's not gonna win, but fuck it, why not.

Attached: El stupido.jpg (900x439, 227K)

Menendez is the largest recipient of Jewish money in the entire Senate.
Source: Open Secrets

Attached: 2.jpg (1400x2424, 332K)

No

This is 100% accurate. Is there one for PA?

Hugin will win! Our best chance of flipping NJ

we can dream, but incumbent politicians, especially demoncat ones in blue states, no matter how crooked, are invincible

Hugin CAN win.
Don't let any of these faggot shills on here tell you different.
Black turnout will be record low this midterm and a larger percentage than ever before of them will vote R.
Hugin can win.

New Jersey's reddit has been taken over by pro Menendez shills (largely pro-Dem shills) definitively for the past year or so now. The mods are far left ideologues who ban anyone center right or skeptical of Bobby.

I can spread Hugin posters around my area. Don't know how effective online campaigning would be.

sums up plebbit desu

totally """organic""" though