Why did God make niggers so FUCKING stupid?

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/736283/ebola-outbreak-congo-diseased-bodies-stolen-beni

>As well as reports of infected people trying to escape facilities where they are being treated, there have also been incidents of health workers being attacked and infected bodies being taken by grieving relatives.
>Just this week, the family of one deceased Ebola victim stole the hearse containing the body after they were told they would have to wear protective clothing at the funeral.

Attached: 01.png (583x185, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

commondreams.org/news/2014/05/20/no-apology-cia-vows-stop-using-health-workers-spies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Relax. This is a good thing. Hopefully it will spread.

Quick, open the borders so other black people can escape these black people.

>recover the diseased corpse of a loved one so that (((they))) can't harvest more disease strain samples from it to spread further infection with
>stupid

Ebola-Chan is doing her thing user. Relax and be glad.

Its called (((love))) you filthy torah worshiping jew cunt. You will never understand.

Dropped the ball by not hitting them with the quick genocide. Too many people have their hands on the resources over there. It pretty much ends all discussion of completely wiping them off the map.

So is Ebola necrophilia the latest fetish , i have a hard time keeping up.

It's good to see her in the news again.

Attached: I love you Ebola chan.jpg (680x526, 54K)

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

This. Why can't even niggers defend their countries anymore?

luv u :(

The better question is: why aren't you taking advantage of it?

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

They honestly think that white people are giving them Ebola instead of treating them. Or they don't think it's real at all.

Get In

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

Niggers are retarded.
The main reason whz ebola spreads on this countries is exactly that niggers are retarded and superstitious.

They dig up their dead to eat some of it for some backwater eitual because their retarded shaman tells them to do so.

Why are they having funerals? This is a public health catastrophy, should be mandatory cremation.

who is really stupid, the bestial niggers who act somewhat rationally within their limited intellect and understanding, or the civilized westerners who keep trying to save them and track ebola back to their own densely populated home countries?
Where on earth did this ridiculous and twisted desire to save savages ever come from?

Attached: 1249232996564.jpg (508x604, 79K)

They are stupid but what if we find out its not really ebola? WHO is a front for spies pretending to be doctors.

commondreams.org/news/2014/05/20/no-apology-cia-vows-stop-using-health-workers-spies