Abortion is not a right

Being pregnant is a responsibility. Those foul females that choose to slaughter a fetus demands prison sentence.
You have the right to have sex although we are adult we still have to take responsibility for our actions. If you sleep around and get seedy than that was your commitment and you should have to live by it and live by it lawfully.
Its criminal negligence when a parent neglects their paternal duties so why do we not treat the unborn with such matters in likewise esteem?

If we wish to be animals and rip the blood out of our bodies with a fetus stabbed like a bull ant kebab just dripping juice and fecal tissues than we will crumble down level by level into a fail existence and what God and nature attests to it snuffs out law and effect Charles Darwin.

Attached: download (40).jpg (500x375, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=LopIL0RDXm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A LEAF

Attached: The_Question_Graph.jpg (465x510, 88K)

Shut up nigger

Good goyim. Keep killing your babies like the niggers. You will both be minorities to Mexicans and Arabs anyway.

>A FUCKING CLETUS

Abortion rates have always been higher in non-whites and they'really going down anyway.

Attached: 4587338400000578-0-image-m-2_1508538573096.jpg (634x447, 51K)

Making abortion illegal is not the solution, because people who have made the choice of aborting will do it regardless of it's legality.
It should be legal because governments shouldn't allow citizens to operate themselves with fucking knitting needles and coathangers.

F

Attached: 1532463783030.png (632x852, 47K)

Don't be a fag dude. Killing an innocent defenseless little baby is some real bro shit.

the kid is alive and fine, this isnt an abortion pic

DAB!

Don't
Abort
Babies

Attached: tenor.gif (360x360, 1.81M)

having unwanted kid can destroy lives. theyre having sex for pleasure and not with the indent to have kids

I was being sarcastic man.

Spartans used to throw their babies in a pit after they were born, and they were based and redpilled

Its nothing to do with taking responsibility for your actions. Its far more simple than all of that. Its a matter of the sanctity of human life. In no other case would we ever even consider murdering an innocent person as a solution to a problem.

Which is unfortunate. It does not justify murder however. They can easily put the child up for adoption.

We need to learn women how to DAB!

Attached: 1538105801696.jpg (750x430, 30K)

"Making murder illegal is not the solution, because people who have made the choice of killing will do it regardless of it's legality."

These NPC's can do craziest stuff and think that they are in good business.

Attached: stronkwoman.png (1808x1032, 2.67M)

White women get 2-3 times more abortions then Blacks and non-whites.

[ARCHIVE OF PAST KB THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Attached: 1538610946675.jpg (680x639, 58K)

Whites don't get abortions niggers do. Nothing wrong with controlling animal populations.

This guy is clearly a jew

bump

Attached: co2psec.jpg (480x360, 10K)

if it weren't for abortion, the USA would be 40% black today

abortion keeps the street safe, it's literally the most basic form of Eugenics possible

Attached: pregnancy rates.png (960x730, 168K)

See: What you've been told is a lie that has allowed white birth rates to be negative.

Abortion is the right of a woman not to be forced to bear the child of their rapist or abuser. You can bring up 'muh exception for rape or incest', but those require a degree of proof which the woman might not be able to obtain. She knows what kind of genes the embryo has, she's the best placed person to judge whether those genes should continue to exist in the world.

Abortion == less bad genes.

>You have the right to have sex

Only if you are married. Any other position leads to abortion

It is a horrible thing for somebody to go through, I agree. It truly is a tragedy. But what about the childs right to life?

You say the mother knows best and has the right to decide whether the child lives or dies. I have a feeling that you don't think that a mother has the right to murder her 1 year old child. Whats the difference?

To be quite frank, I am a married woman. I knew my hubby always wanted to have a child and said I would go off the pill at a certain point after we married. I did and honestly at that time, I kind of figured I wouldn’t be able to even get preggo b/c I had been on the pill for so long and I was getting “a little older”. I got preggo after a bit and had a miscarriage, honestly was kind of happy. Not because I’m a crazy femnatzi but just selfish (didn’t realize that then). Then got preggo again and when hormones kicked in I admit, I got crazy!!!!! I wanted an abortion, but I was thinking that I was angry that my life was going to change in a bad way (travel with hubby, just having fun) BUT once the hormones leveled out I could think clearly again. That little blue eyed white baby was the fucking best thing my hubby and had could have ever done! Of course he can be a dick sometimes but he is also so loving and wonderful! Point being, I used this be “pro-abortion”, but I am no longer. I can’t imagine not habing my little guy around and would do anything for him! It is possible that people can change their minds, just as a Trump said that he has on abortion. If there is a heartbeat, it is just murder pure and simple! I didn’t used to think that, but with age and experience, also comes wisdom! There is hope for the future if white kiss if radical femonatzis don’t get their grip too tight. Go forth and breed white anons, you really won’t regret it!

yep, black people don't want to take responsibility for their actions

abortion gives women a free pass to be sexual to their own advantage in contrast to being sexual in a committed family relationship

in other words women want to enjoy a promiscuous lifestyle without taking responsibility for their actions, restricting access to the procedure would improve society from its current sexual degeneracy mainstream social pressures

Rape, incest and potential health complications account for 4% of abortions performed

The best way to protest abortion is to not nut in a female

What if the mother resents having the child and hates him/her? what if the mother kills the baby after giving birth? What if the baby grows up in a shitty environment? What if both parents abuse the child? What if the parents are poor as fuck? What if the baby has a physical condition that screws his/her life?
Why right-wingers (at least ypur average propagandist) support war but claim to be pro-life

Attached: 2headsAreBetterThanOne.jpg (550x396, 92K)

You stupid fucking leaf, I'll make sweet sweet rape to your baby momma. Abort that.

>support war but claim to be pro-life
Why do lefties claim to be pro-choice when a man can't decide if his child is murdered?

I can say honestly, that when the topic arose a week ago my own father noted the eugenic/ethnic cleansing aspect of the North American abortion movement as central to its existence. I can confirm he has not been involved with more then breitbart or drudge in recent times, so this was a remarkable event.

>digits
I guess tomorrow belongs to my descendants.
>youtube.com/watch?v=LopIL0RDXm0

Attached: Crescent_Moon-IMG_2006.jpg (1920x1200, 97K)