Friendly reminder about NPC meme

the rise of the NPC meme is in preparation for a mass shooting. the shooter will reference the meme. this will be used to discredit the revolutionary movement on the right.

DON'T BE AN NPC

Attached: think deeper.jpg (704x396, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this

Attached: 1517702870125.png (987x1270, 778K)

cringe

bump

think about it tho honestly. the incel shooter, the alt right driver. whatever meme is at the front of this boards and the revolutionary right's consciousness inevitably comes up after these sorts of events to train the public to disregard any that share their ideas

Seems like something has to happen before the year is out. It’s thick as hell in the air, everywhere

I took the screenshot but I have a feeling I’ll never use it and OP is LARPFAG

Mossad

Attached: 1513850599784.jpg (1857x789, 581K)

Attached: 1512997675568.jpg (1761x928, 119K)

People who use the NPC meme are the real NPCs

NPC memers cannot think for themselves. Their only “functions” are to repeat the script of whatever narrative is popular at that very moment, and to repeatedly call anyone who disagrees with the narrative an npc.

They cannot think critically about complex topics in a nuanced way. They are just like the non-player characters in video games: they can only stick to the pre-programmed script options and argue using popular memes. This is why npc posters are themselves the npcs.

Want to know how to spot the real npc? Take some hot topic or event that Jow Forums is obsessed with, and offer a well-argued but slightly alternative take from what the hive-mind is saying. Immediately you’ll get bombarded with people calling you an npc just for thinking differently, meanwhile they won’t offer any substantial counter arguments or analyses to your position. When you ask them to offer a real argument instead of just meme posting, they will say things like “look, I would argue with you, or discuss the topic at hand, but what’s the point, you’ll never break out of your programming.”

Just remember: NPC memers are programmed to say things like this. It isn’t their fault that they cannot make sense of things on their own. It isn’t their fault that they are the real NPCs

I'm out of the loop on this meme. Seems fucking stupid. I'm guessing it's like a Truman show type of idea

i certainly hope it doesn't happen. but honestly if that is their play then it's getting kind of tired. they already kind of overplayed this strategy with the russian bot/troll thing, as well as several of the other memes they push to try to broad side a huge portion of the population that is going against the globalist agenda. flat earth meme is also like this

Oh boy another false flag warning, I'm sure this one will be real

Attached: 1452990852449.jpg (493x380, 60K)

it literally came out of nowhere based on a flimsy psychology study that was posted here. basically the study was posted, and everyone sperged out in an artificial way in the thread. honestly the outrage in the thread was so fucking contrived.

then out of nowhere someone made the wojack and it fucking floods the board and the dialogue of people here and on twitter. literally anyone that's part of the revolutionary right

You forgot the pizsa gate guy who shot at that dudes restaurant

This

It’s just the new way of calling someone a normie. Get over yourself

Except NPC as a derogatory term existed before that gay study was posted here.

>Canada

The Quick Rundown of the century!!

>The Most comprehensive rundown yet on NPC theory

THIS IS THE ESSAY OF THE CENTURY!!! NPC THEORY EXPLAINED AND THE CURE, for some npc's,
>Some NPC's can be saved

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

NPC THEORY QUICK RUNDOWN
He says the video has been demonitized... NPC THEORY SCARES (((THEM)))

THIS DAMAGING VIDEO TO THE NPC'S is a must see!!!

So I'm contributing to a mass shooting?

noice

Attached: NPC party rave.jpg (768x512, 144K)