OH NO NO NO NO!! HA HA HA HA !!

>Nervous Democrats ask: Could Election Day disaster strike again?
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/midterms/article219746670.html

Attached: 2018-10-14_09-23-02.png (810x777, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GozdIQx1Wow
youtube.com/watch?v=1NH_2dt5OBA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt_poisoning
youtu.be/QcIy9NiNbmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh, they'll find out. Soon.

Attached: 1500494118017.png (253x229, 101K)

I just bet 200 ZOGbux on a McCaskill loss so these faggots better deliver

THIS IS THE NARRATIVE. THEY WILL START PUSHING MORE OF THESE TO MAKE REPUBLICANS BECOME COMPLACENT.

I cannot wait to vote straght ticket R

same

I honestly think they're in trouble. They might get a majority, but if they do it won't be a big one, and definitely not any kind of "blue wave", especially since the senate is way the fuck out of their hands.

People say the republicans will get complacent but all the trump voters I know are every bit as fired up as they were in 2016. Plus it's the midterms which means it's mainly down to civic minded folks (whites) which bodes well for the republicans as well.

This. Vote no matter what.

Good thing I'll still go out to vote anyway regardless of what they try to do to make me complacent.

The House is unbelievably important though. If Republicans lose the House, it's gonna be gridlock and bullshit impeachment hearings for the next two years.

would be comfy indeed

MAGA

Attached: MAGA2.jpg (3840x2160, 1.12M)

Attached: 1514507176762.png (360x432, 102K)

>it’s unclear if the political environment will create an electoral tsunami, or merely a good year
I dont think they're nearly nervous enough. They arent even contemplating defeat. They're afraid it will be less than a blow out.

Oh sure, I'm not saying it's not important, just that the numbers really aren't pointing to a "blue wave." Seems to just be hysteria drawn from how worked up the ultra leftists are.

The party that won the presidency has only gained seats 3 times in the last century. If Trump manages to do so, or at least hold on to the majority, it should be read as a total rejection of the direction the democrats have been going in, and as an opportunity for them to actually develop a platform that isn't just "orange man bad."

Of course, they probably won't and will just double down on their shrieking once again as they continue their slide into political obsolescence.

>fake news matter now
drumpflets ladies and gentlemen

538 had hillary at 71% chance to win. They've got a dem majority in the house at 76%. I wouldn't be so dismissive if I were you.

Actually no, never mind, us rightwingers are just lazy moo cow flyovers, no need to worry about it #bluewave2018

>I cannot wait to vote straght ticket R

Ditto

I'm still voting and volunteering to help win the house, but it's not the end of the world if they take the house. If anything they'll expose their stupidity and make 2020 a walk in the park, and we'll get all three branches again with a plentiful majority.

>president trump is knocking the economy out of the park
>higher gdp than obama admin said america could ever do again
>constant stock market records being broken
>lowest national unemployment since 1969
>lowest black and hispanic unemployment in history of the country
>abolish ice is highly unpopular in the hispanic community according to dems' own polls
>record numbers of people leaving the democrat party
>americans disgusted by the democrats' behavior with kavanaugh according to dems' own polls
>in most senate and house races, republicans are either passing or at statistical tie with democrats, even in a few blue states
>consumer confidence in economy through the roof
>we're winning in trade
>north korea begging us for a denuclearization deal
>canada begged to be in trump's trade agreement with mexico
>black support for trump jumped from 13% to 33% in less than one year
>leftist media and late night hacks in ratings death spirals
>president trump drawing massive crowds in the tens of thousands while big democrat names barely get a few hundred

Yeah, red wave my ass. The democrats knew that was a pipe dream months ago when they decided to claim the Russians are trying to hack the midterms. They wouldn't dare say that if they actually expected to win because then people would question the legitimacy of their victory.

Attached: 1539008019063.jpg (3828x1559, 1.77M)

I meant "blue wave my ass."

Democrats fail to realize that they're on the wrong side of HIS story. God is with Trump and blessed him to win in 2016 and will ensure Trump maintains power for the rest of his Presidency. Democrats have learned nothing and will taste bitter defeat yet again. God bless.

Attached: DNC 2020 _.jpg (643x670, 48K)

Attached: DNC 2020__.jpg (695x857, 66K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO!!!
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS GRAPH

Attached: 1539361313206.png (1305x1329, 171K)

Attached: YuF2.png (682x624, 656K)

NO, WE NEED TO HOLD THE HOUSE.

YOU DONT REALIZE THE HELL THEY CAN CAUSE IF THEY TAKE CONTROL OF THE HOUSE.

Attached: image.jpg (648x648, 138K)

She only won last time due to a colossal fuck up on the GOP's part thanks to the Tea Party.

Attached: image.jpg (864x864, 221K)

Attached: image.jpg (792x792, 128K)

They should be worried.
All their polls are based on "generic ballot - would you vote for a democrat or republican if the election were held today?"
House races are VERY local and this kind of polling could be misleading.
Republicans used this logic in 2012 as a basis that Romney would win.

YUP. TRAITOR SWIFT ACTUALLY HANDED US A TN SENATE SEAT BY HER TURNCOAT ACTIONS. FUCK HER, BUT ALSO... THANKS, YOU CUNT!

Attached: image.jpg (792x792, 246K)

Seriously. It would be a fucking disaster.

Same here. First time ever voting straight R, I think. Hope those fags remember what got them these votes.

My thoughts exactly, get out there and vote you fucks.

This also applies to all the bullshit about nativism and the "far-right" on the rise. Get out there and inform people, organize, never be complacent keep rallying the people to our cause and never stop until the Jews and non-whites are all gone and then we must set about ensuring we are never subverted again.

i would have loved to hold my tongue on her cheek the entire night of Nov 6, 2016 as the salty tears start to roll down her face. My tongue would be on her left cheek, catching every last bit. My hand with a cup held tight would be under her right eye, catching and mining every morsel of salt she gave that night; and then, as newly elected president Trump took the stage to accept a crushing victory over the demon incarnate known as hillary godham cunton, I would return all the salt she provided to me throughout the night in one bone crushing salty, protein filled cumshot directly between her eyes on the bridge of her (((nose))) - ricocheting cum into each of her squinty feminshit eyes. I would not have thanked her, and went home, smiling form ear to ear.

>implying she didn't do it on purpose

The blue wave was real. GOP are lucky that the democrats are incompetent enough to fuck up a free house majority. Their downfall over the past 2 weeks is entirely their own fault.

Also, it's still bizarre but Lindsey fucking Graham is the MVP right now leading the charge of a new movement among the party which is ramping up enthusiasm of growing crowd of Trump supporters.

>registered D
>vote straight R

Attached: Hank_Scorpio.png (616x480, 421K)

Lindsey Graham is a successful politician. He at least is demonstrating he knows how to leverage which way the wind is blowing. I trust him about as far as I could throw his butt plug collection, but no doubt lots of other politicians are thinking about what they might gain by being early adopters, and that's potentially good for starting some sort of lasting party reform.

She's the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hate her, because she can take it. Because she's not our hero. She's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A dark knight.

I cant wait. The salt mines will be full.

Attached: 1539024441408.png (1006x813, 73K)

So what do the number of stars on each party's mascot represent anyways?

Your doing this just NOW?

>Implying people won't blame Trump for "not being able to pass legislation" and "not being able to work with the democrats"

Seth Moulton is A liberal dickhead

democrats failing to capture the house isn't as likely now that kavanaugh has been confirmed. but it definitely isn't impossible

You are aware Republicans are just as much off a problem and must be pushed to become more nativistic and ethnocentric say? No longer for the kike and more for Americans and when I say Americans I mean the people this country was founded for and by, the real Americans, a.k.a. whites.

I'm not saying Democrats don't tow the line on all issues, but at the same don't blindly support the Republicans we have to morph the party into a nativist, ethno-nationalist party, or true nationalist party.

>have local election today
>bring dad along even though he doesn't really want to vote
>tell him not to forget second piece of ID
>Kicks up a fuss, "I shouldn't need a second piece of ID the government made my drivers license to also be my medical card that's two ID's"
>Get to polling station
>Sorry sir you need a second piece of ID
>He gets mad
>Fuck you people I'm not voting!
>If they want me to vote then they need to accept my ID as two pieces of ID!
>I just won't work with anyone who actually requires two pieces of ID but doesn't accept this one piece of ID

Boomers.

Hahaha, holy shit. Maybe this was actually a based play by taylor.

1. She knows her fanbase are mostly conservative
2. She knows if she tells people to get out and register to vote republican the democrats in media will silence her and she'll get fucked raw by jews in the industry
3. So she tells people to register to vote and says she supports the democrats (but isn't herself registered to vote)
4. ???
5. Her fanbase of mostly conservatives have registered to vote republican en masse

It's beautiful. Taylor Swift is still /ourgal/

Tell ya mates about this site

Hows your country? any cuckery?
How are your neighbours?

but Muh blue wave, and screen cap this Jow Forums

Attached: 1516163818541.png (194x242, 28K)

They will be singing the election night Blue Wave Blues
youtube.com/watch?v=GozdIQx1Wow

Here's my favorite taytay song, user:
youtube.com/watch?v=1NH_2dt5OBA

Just be careful, user.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt_poisoning

I'm all for voter ID, but that is kind of gay.

Good opportunity to remind all adults present that it's a good idea to maintain an up-to-date passport. That alone is the solution to many ID situations, it sucks if you need one and don't have it, and any time you need to show a second ID, you're all set.

I just mute and frap to this one

youtu.be/QcIy9NiNbmo

Surely claiming Blue Wave will also make Democrats complacent.
But they really don't have a chance, they're relying on youth turnout. Liberals seem to forget most youth are Mexican and have horrible turnout. Future doesn't look so bright.

That would be applicable if any Dems supported nativism or ethnic-nationalism.

>Democrats take the House by a narrow margin
>Republicans hold the Senate, even increase their margin there
>Congress becomes largely useless except for confirming judges
>Trump is able to govern through executive fiat

Every day the chances increase that Trump will become the god emperor Jow Forums memes him to be. Just sit back and enjoy the ride

Attached: 1rr2xl.jpg (1000x600, 115K)

oh please make it so. Tired of that two-faced woman.

"There will be a Blue Tide" says increasingly nervous man

except for a ton of meaningless "investigations" spurred by the house. We need to keep control of both to forward the agenda.