SNL: It's all so tiresome

>Make America Great.
is Jow Forums willing to drop the "again" part in order to win over the blacks? Ye did bring up some good points, SNL is scared and hoping people don't notice they are irrelevant 2 years after the 2016 election.

Attached: tired_SNL.jpg (2048x1138, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xNDrm264uJQ
soundcloud.com/citationsneeded/episode-53-the-increasingly-dull-edge-of-hypocrisy-takedowns
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
nypost.com/2018/09/10/young-blood-could-be-the-secret-to-long-lasting-health-study/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I cant remember the last time I watched SNL and laughed.

I mean those what’s up with that sketches from a few years back were pretty funny

Attached: B8BFE5FE-591D-4A88-902A-9E6555B74EDC.jpg (627x352, 22K)

Chris Farley was still alive when I watched it and laughed.

Why pander to less than 13% of the population with lies.

god that Pete davidson guy is one ugly fucking jew, I bet those blind item rumors of him being a crack addict are true

I can't remember the last time I watched it at all. Pretty rare that they even have a viral YouTube. Can't imagine how cringy it is.

When was the last time SNL aired the newest TV Funhouse skit? Yeah that was the last time I watched SNL.

it may be a good virtue signal to white women, and younger fence sitters. All they really need is a guy like Ye to tell people Trump isn't a white's only kind of guy.
Sadly, SNL ratings are holding steady, makes me think that gen X is going to keep this show alive for at least 10 more years.

Attached: snl-ratings.png (700x500, 30K)

For a while tonight, SNL was going full Jow Forums

The Dems get 12% of the vote of all votes at every election because of lies to niggers. We can sprinkle in alittle hard truth and be better for it on outcomes for them and votes for us.

How long before the Aids get him?

Attached: Ishegonnamakeitlads.png (131x99, 35K)

RENT

FREE

Attached: 1535823934021.jpg (2128x1607, 1.85M)

SNL is pure propaganda for drooling NPCs at this point

Comedy aside, on a serious note, we need to bring back discussion concerning 1. If niggers taxonomically are human or if the chart should be redrawn? and (2) What reasonable provisions would allow a form of house nigger slavery to return as an economic boom for the Afro-American community to thrive and get off welfare?

the ratings made me laugh

>SNL

There was a funny sketch with Trump around 15 years ago or so. He was dressed up as a giant pizza for a Domino's commercial and kept ad libbing lines like "Cheses Crust, I'm hungry - for some Domininions Pizza"

My friends and I died laughing at it.
Things are so different now.

Attached: 1538711637449.jpg (500x282, 34K)

>kanye is unhinged and crazy

Attached: npc.jpg (125x76, 2K)

Some rhetoric towards black might at least panic the dems. They are the foundation of their party, so it's worth considerating as long as it's just talk.

as a bong.... is this the SNL way of calling black folk niggers? while pretending they aren't enjoying being able to call them niggers.. again? heaven forbid a black person wanting to get off the plantation, hell naw we can't have that.

also, i sincerely hope baldwin gets hit by the curse. holy shit will i celebrate that day.

>Make America Great.
>bowing to nig fragility
IT HAS BEGUN
This is what #walkaway was really about all along
Destroy MAGA by diluting it with leftyshits and niggers, beginning by literally amputating part of MAGA
If Trump falls for it, it's over for him and the country

I can't remember the last time I watched irrelevant propaganda.

I think that is funny

Attached: 1010101000101110010101001101010101010101011000101.png (171x194, 31K)

I can't wait to watch again next week

Attached: 1539315642903.jpg (549x435, 35K)

How ironic that retard Baldwin got caught with his foot in his mouth recently saying "Black people love me" for playing Donald Trump. Kind of like Matt Damon playing Kavanaugh after trying to publicly defend Harvey Weinstein.

>is this the SNL way of calling black folk niggers? while pretending they aren't enjoying being able to call them niggers
No, Kanye doesn’t represent all black people in the same way Dimebag Darrel doesn’t represent all white people. Dude is mentally ill and clearly off his meds and is out here trying to join the KKK as a black millionaire. That needs to be made fun of because of how fucking retarded it is.

Attached: 8402D99B-885F-4A55-AD19-AEA673D132A9.jpg (440x293, 36K)

When Christopher walken pranked that guy with a tire iron i chuckled

>win over the blacks
WHY?
youtu.be/xNDrm264uJQ

Attached: funwblacks8family.webm (604x360, 2.23M)

I havent laughed since Ferrel and Company left.

Although the Black Jeopardy stuff was legit

Attached: 14644685sda.jpg (923x432, 74K)

Attached: 1539440626206.jpg (720x405, 41K)

>Dude is mentally ill
oh that's not it at all, what you mean is that you're a libshit and are still angry that your little fuckpuppet clinton didn't win? aww boo hoo, neck yourself you fucking weak cunt.

The podcast Citations Needed just did a really good episode about why calling out hypocrisy no longer has any real meaning on the current political discourse.

soundcloud.com/citationsneeded/episode-53-the-increasingly-dull-edge-of-hypocrisy-takedowns

Attached: 388A1FF4-FAAA-48DD-8B1C-3B7ADDEC4A19.jpg (400x400, 14K)

GOLD
FUCKING MORE

SNL died as a comedy outlet the day they cucked out to the diversity police who labelled the show as 'too white'. They responded by recruiting the horrifically unfunny Leslie Jones and sticking her into every skit they could. They also dumped the weekend update team and stuck Michael Che in there to transform What used to be the highlight of the show into a sad charade of ultra PC anti-white jokes that apparently make progressive NPC's sensibly chuckle and nobody else. By the time of the 2016 election, SNL was already dead. The opus of their suicide pack with the forces of anti-humour was the horrific “skit” of Hillary singing Halieluiah after proving herself to be the biggest fucking Loser I world history. The show is a sad fucking shadow of what it once was. Even the musical guests are fucking godawful. I truly hope the show dies at this point.

You're a fucking dumbass.

that's what a young pedo looks like

back when it used to be on comedy central all day every day

It's fucking sad to see what SNL has downgraded to.

they are such greedy kikes they didn't allow youtube clips for a long time, probably still don't
I remember that cunt Baldwin shilling for Hulu, though

anyone find it weird how much they are shilling Pete Davidson after Mac Miller died?

Mr. Bill was probably the highest ratings they ever got. There used to be some funny people on now it is political propaganda.

>you think Kanye is crazy so that means you’re a LIBERAL!
Lol, no he’s rambling and incoherent when he talks, and is expressing love for a party that literally hates him and everyone that looks like him. He’s crazy.

Attached: 337863D6-5E8D-452E-B1ED-DA51094A555B.jpg (710x473, 62K)

>KKK
With an estimated 3000 members nationwide, they are officially irrelevant. Saying Kanye is trying to join them is the most NPC attempt at a profound statement you could possibly make

Yep, this is the main reason. If the Dems feel like they're starting to lose blacks they'll become exceptionally unhinged. Watching exceptionally unhinged people is the biggest easiest to administers red pill there is. Look at how many people went right after the Kavanaugh hearings because of how violent and screechy and insane leftists were. Having leftist politicians/entertainers/msm unironically talk about "uncle toms" while antifa/blm threatens to lynch people like Kanye would be amazing just for the entertainment value alone not to mention the extra votes.

Where’s the lie? Show me the lie. He’s really good at making music, but he’s fucking dumb as fuck when it comes to politics and is clearly mentally ill

>keeping a nigger in your house
Man, they need to go back to Africa and conquer their ancestral homeland, like the Israelites did to Canaan. It's literally the only way for a slave people to regain their dignity.

the real meeting was funnier

That’s because the real meeting was NPC free

More generalization from a dumb fucking asshole leftist who has no idea what it's like to be black, only what they're told by their back patting "friends" in the media.

You are literally a prejudiced fucking racist.

That’s the problem with this bullshit, reality has become so ridiculous the jokes about it come off as more reasonable and level headed than what actually happened

SNL isn't even comedy anymore, it's flat out turned into a liberal media war machine. Who the fuck still watches this shit?

Hey Lewis

>More generalization from a dumb fucking asshole leftist who has no idea what it's like to be black
Lmao, I’m black. You are currently speaking with a black person that thinks Kanye is a mentally ill asshole. He makes catchy music, but I think he’s crazy. Coincidentally I really liked Wesley Willis too

SNL was only funny briefly in the late 80s, early 90s, when Phil Hartman was on it.

They always say it was funny in the 70s but I used to go entire episodes without a chuckle. Yes, there were some talented people that went on to do better stuff, but there was only a few recurring skits and the odd news segment that were actually funny and if they didn't include them in a show, there was nothing to laugh at.

>Kanye is crazy because no sane black man would like conservatives
That is the crux of the lefts argument.
Its pretty damn racist if you ask me.
Its also a step away from the good old communist view of "all my political opponents are mentally ill, lock them away".

Yep. His policy of not renting to black people in any of his buildings, the full page he took out on the Central Park Five, his constant support of the alt-right especially after Charlottesville. These black people are the REAL racists. You’re insulting my intelligence and yours with this horse shit

Attached: 2B6FF599-D622-43E2-A8F2-3C2287BCE540.jpg (750x1013, 193K)

I don't think you understood my argument at all. Typical nigger.

The irony when you're the token negro for SNL

80s-90s stuff is fantastic, I think you can find some of the 2000s stuff that'll be funny. I know it might be stupid sanberglestein humor but at least when I was in college the shit that was funny was harmless dick in a box or "I'm on a boat" type humor. I'd take even that juvenile stuff over just endless political partisanship.

>Its pretty damn racist if you ask me.
>Typical nigger
Damn. Well clearly the right aren’t transparently racists that reveal themselves with the slightest bit of inquiry. I guess Kanye and Trump are cool and good now

Attached: 5AE6ABCE-9121-4625-91D0-FD3746BD3604.jpg (375x284, 46K)

Nobody in the world is more race-obsessed than American Democrats. Not even Jow Forums gives as much of a shit about melanin levels. This is how much of an evil we're fighting: the true enemy looks just like us, and those who don't look like us have the same enemy.

CivNat may not be the answer for the future, but for right now, it needs to be wartime policy.

So true brah!

Attached: mynigga.jpg (575x576, 45K)

I actually thought this skit was pretty funny. I hate that they do these out of malice, but they did a pretty good job on this one.

SO FUCKING BASED!

BASED SNL!

BASED BLACK STAR!

WTF I LOVE REDDIT NOW!

Attached: Prefuture.png (833x556, 190K)

Got all your generic talking points down. Excellent work comrade!

>the true enemy looks just like us, and those who don't look like us have the same enemy.
I’m curious, because I know the answer will be crazy, based on that who do YOU see as your enemy? And does it start with a J?

Meh...it's about to change to "Keep America Great" and the salty libtards will shill 'well it's not great for so&so. There's no satisfying everyone. . No point in changing anything until 2020 election season.

What did I say that was wrong?

Attached: 11E3C455-5CA7-45C7-8B29-87B23B321341.jpg (384x313, 93K)

>trying to bait me into being anti-semitic
Silly goy, tricks are for yids.

Attached: 1527124702741.jpg (750x750, 446K)

What’s a yid?

>all I can do is keep lying until it becomes "my truth."

I know its b8, but holy shit it's too real.

Oh, you.

Attached: 1512956617084.gif (229x176, 987K)

Shiting on dead Icons.... yeah that's all you've got left!

Attached: 1519646919041.jpg (1000x1000, 305K)

I can, it was back around 1996 and Norm McDonald was being a smart ass. It never happened again. I watched a few episodes after that and just couldn't laugh, I couldn't even smirk at most of it.

Attached: 1538545861160.gif (250x187, 1.98M)

Debby downer is one of the greatest one.

>be kanye
>trump i have daddy issues
>you so manly
>kardashians not manly
>trump be my daddy
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

Attached: fuck_off.png (721x544, 580K)

But yes, seriously. The following propositions are hard to deny.
>media, now more than ever, foments unrest between the races
>media is largely Jewish controlled from both creative and financial angles
>financial institutions from banks to the fed have been draining lifeblood from most people regardless of race
>financial institutions overwhelmingly owned and operated by jews
>politicians enable the financial institutions to change the rules as they go like economic calvinball
>most of the politicians that do this from Barney Frank to Chuck Schumer are Jewish
>many of said politicians hold dual Israeli citizenship
>no other nation has as many of our politicians claiming dual citizenship
>black cube is used by media figures like harvey weinstein to control narratives and conceal truth
>black cube literally former mossad
I used to be the kind that dismissed anyone who dropped "Zionist" during a conversation. Then I realized how well-programmed I had been. Kanye put it well in pic related. I can honestly say it was one redpill I really did not want, and pushed away for a long time.

Attached: 1524620410343.jpg (666x499, 190K)

Where is the lie? What lie are you talking about?
And you disengenuously wonder why more black people hate the right.
Who shit on him? The idea that Dimebag Darrel doesn’t speak for all white people is not a controversial statement. Do you believe Dimebag Darrel is the voice of all white people?

>And you disengenuously wonder why more black people hate the right.
The fuck? I made a joke based on a kid's cereal slogan and you didn't get it because you didn't know one of the most common anti-Jewish epithets out there. Get the broom out of your ass before hitting "post", faggot.

Attached: 0382_s7tr.gif (320x180, 3.65M)

Attached: ItsAllSoTiresome.png (500x380, 96K)

No

Just wanted to hear you say it and own up to it. You made a racist joke and then act perplexed why black people are mad at Kanye for siding with the party of racism. I mean you have to get it, right? Stop playing dumb. You’re a racist, trump’s a racist, the rest of the Republican Party is racist. It’s dumb as fuck to support trump if you’re black. That’s why Kanye needs to get called out on his bullshit

>Just wanted to hear you say it and own up to it.
So you were disingenuous in your own reply, then complained about the same from me? Typical kike: crying out as he strikes you. Learn about something called "integrity". You'll look like far less of a dolt who couldn't manage self-awareness if he were trapped in a cell made of mirrors.

Attached: 1526888438645.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

I cannot tell if this is a larp or an actual person with these opinions. Have you not heard the Democrats the past 20 years? They put race into everything. The reason why non white Americans love Trump is because he only sees Americans. Also there is nothing inherently wrong with indentfying someone's race, what's wrong is giving peoe benefits BECAUSE of their race.

Notice he also failed to reply to my post where I laid out a number of facts about Jews. Just put his fingers in his ears and started humming when he came to that post.

Attached: 1526847918246.gif (446x336, 901K)

>So you were disingenuous in your own reply
Nope. Reread it. You made an attempt at at a racist joke and I asked “what’s a yid?” I just asked you to define what bullshit you were talking about, and you did so happily. The right is racist. Kanye is crazy for siding with them

The last good thing to come out of snl is the lonely island

98, great year

Lmao who are you trying to convince with this shit, me or you?

Attached: 85432F74-67BD-4B5C-93E1-360C4727E651.png (928x492, 796K)

>You made an attempt at at a racist joke and I asked “what’s a yid?”
If you already knew the answer, it was a disingenuous question. Do you even know the meanings of words you use? And Judaism as an evil force in the world has nothing to do with race, so calling it racist is as stupid as calling criticism of Islam racist. That dog whistle is so useless at this point, I can't even believe you still bother to deploy it.
>The right is racist.
You haven't seen me post a single racist comment, dickhead. Your feeble understanding of what constitutes the Jewish enemy is your problem. You'd realize it's more of a cult than anything, and certainly has nothing to do with blood anymore(apart from the infant blood they enjoy so much).

Oh yeah. I bet you don't believe that part about the infant blood. Surprise, it's not only real, but they're promoting it.

nypost.com/2018/09/10/young-blood-could-be-the-secret-to-long-lasting-health-study/

Where do you think the phrase "blood libel" came from? I'll let you google "baby foreskin facials".

Wake up.

Attached: 1532978628977.jpg (960x739, 73K)

Knew it. Called it in the air. You guys are so transparent, you forget how to argue effectively. You start by trying to say that Kanye is fine and that the right isn’t actually racist, and then we find ourselves here, where you’re sputtering about jewish foreskins. Listen, you’re a racist. But now it’s become socially acceptable to be a racist. Why are you still pretending and putting on these elaborant pretenses that you’re not and Kanye isn’t crazy? You’re trying to convince people the sky is orange when everybody can see that it’s not. You look foolish.

>Knew it. Called it in the air.
Sup ShariaBlew. Can you guys still afford "pizza" on a regular basis?

Attached: 1526848762406.jpg (381x500, 190K)

Ted Koppel would like SNL to know they can't exist without Trump.

What a horrible show. No creativity at all.

>hoping people don't notice they are irrelevant 2 years after the 2016 election.

Uh, they have been irrelevant for much longer than that.

We get it. The Left hates Kanye for escaping from the plantation.

I personally could not be more proud.

*Stand up with MAGA hat*
Come home, black man. You are welcome, here. WE will not betray you. WE will teach you the truth.

Do you have a jewfro, or do you cut it short?

Attached: 1514590945178.jpg (416x500, 33K)