When women run a historical landmark

Not sure if Jow Forums will care but this is a great example of the absolute fuckery of women. Pic related is their choice of paint for some of the rooms...
>Be Bishops palace Galveston Texas.
>Gem of the gilded age for over 100 yrs.
>2013 all woman historical foundation takes over from Catholic church.
>Remove and lose most of the original furnishings.
>Repaint rooms in bizarre 80's colors.
>Staff the place with rude old boomer women.
>Offer only cheap audio tours because too lazy to give a real tour.
>Sell off valuable antiques supposedly for the roof fund,can't tell anyone where the money is.
>Barren empty rooms with bad 80's paint jobs and a leaking roof.

Attached: 13567135_610705589102708_1108335973485616236_n.jpg (640x960, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Three_Hundred
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women are destroyers of civilization.

They're Calvinists.

Who would tour a building with empty rooms?

They're actually proud of that. They say it makes the place more spacious.

Attached: 1538854926924.jpg (1000x910, 214K)

Women need to be put in cages, unless they don’t act like retards.

So is an empty warehouse

well they're right, it's gonna be more spacious when visitors stop coming because of their stupidity

That's probably a normal color scheme for galveston, bro.

women should never hold any power ever

this is good, now more people can go on the tour

doesn't look atrocious to me.

There's a tech company in my town that's woman run and they keep trying to recruit new as a programmer. I always tell the recruiters that I don't work for woman bosses. They're always shocked by the honesty and say most people string it along etc.

This was one of the bedrooms upstairs prior to their takeover in 2013.

Attached: 17bd91a076ecedf2bd3d8ef582340ea8.jpg (550x412, 41K)

This is the room now. Notice all the furniture and stuff sold or "missing"

Attached: 23456.jpg (1000x750, 99K)

They basically pulled an NPC on the place.

its like they didnt understand what the point of having bedside tables and lamps was

Tits or gtfo

Most of these historical preservation groups are inept and underfunded. Sorry, but unless you commit should significant government funds then historic preservation is expensive. As for the furniture, historical properties are often preserving only one aspect. This property it is obviously the architecture, not the furnishings. Finally Galveston has a long history of destroyed historic places, so the very fact it's still standing gives testament these women are doing better than most.

I think Museums are dumb and should be private.
Let people who give a fuck keep em up.

You're really getting bent out of shape over two night stands. Did you learn that from listening to your dad complaining about your mom being a whore?

Attached: 04c9f09311175a636928ac31a0873d99.jpg (298x420, 19K)

Wow it’s almost like they stage these events for the sake of the media to run their divide and conquer operations

not him, but without those, it looks more like a cheap hotel room from that time period

Says the guy with velvet paintings of the St. Conseula on the walls of his Chevy Astrovan.
ChortlingCheech.jpg

Far more then anyone knows:

[ARCHIVE OF PAST KB THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Did you learn that from reading your grandmother's autobiography entitled, "Whores of the Spanish American War - The Buttplug Years."

Attached: diary.jpg (406x386, 54K)

found the triggered thot

Real Tiffany lamps,solid silver picture frames,Italian marble top tables and the rest of the furniture that used to be there just mysteriously went missing.

>Real Tiffany lamps,solid silver picture frames,Italian marble top
holy shit, that's even worse

they basically gutted a historical building and pocketed the cash. typical whore shit.

>using the phrase real tiffany lamps
>complaining about women on Jow Forums
How deep in the closet are you, Lindsey?

Oh gee sorry for caring about western history and art and culture being sold off by some lazy whores slowing ruining a gem of late 19th century American architecture. Uneducated coon.

That Shit blue and pink . God Damn. I've been there before 2013 the place was nice now it looks like Shit. Would torch the place

impossible not to read this in John Waters voice

>"Whores of the Spanish American War - The Buttplug Years."
kek

John Waters is degenerate trash. He has no education or concern for history you dirty black bastard.

they auctioned it all and pocketed a cool mil

Lost right into their homes
You just know a group of men doing this would be raked over the coals

shut the fuck up you cunt

Before 2013 the music room had an 18th century harpsichord ,1897 grand piano and a French standing harp. All are gone and now a 1970s Steinway stands in the corner with a cheap christmas tablecloth draped over it to lazily make it look "period" and the original painted panels are gone and replaced with silver brocade fabric that looks like the cheap shit from china. Don't even ask about what they did to the chapel...

>do nothing
whoa, such minimalism

The only men there are the carpenters the outdoor workers and electricians. The women work the front desk in the AC and are rude as fuck and know nothing about the place.

I bet your phone screen is glistening from saliva as you smugly mouth-read your own words in the same lispy, breathless voice that drove your father to finally take his own life.

Attached: 1531671938010.jpg (316x400, 25K)

Lets just say its a certain kind of (((women))) that run the place and keep some pet goys around.

This. It also keeps out the riffraff if you commit to spending money on it.

I'll bet you look like pic related

Attached: you.jpg (625x467, 135K)

>Women are destroyers of civilization.

And it's white male Christcucks, basedboys, onionsboys, and regular old white men who worship and grovel at the altar of white pussy, making women's endless stupidity, possible.

Treat the cancer, not the symptoms. What do we do about beta males, including the 95% of Jow Forums who are also beta males? Get rid of the beta males and women will fall back in line.

Pro-tip: owning a firearm doesn't make you an alpha.

Attached: 1538212435916.png (1000x994, 333K)

women brainwashed by furniture hub. can we at least get to the source of these problems instead of using them to justify a discriminatory position.

go back to arbys.

its just sad to see a piece of my states history that survived the 1900 hurricane slowly destroyed by a bunch of squawking loud know nothing bitches who got the job because we live in the age of the pussy lottery. If men where still running the place the furniture would still be there and the damn roof wouldn't be rotting off.

And if you ask where the original furniture went they will lie right to your face and say the original family came back and took most of it. The Grisham family that died off in the 60's came back for their stuff and a bunch of bitches who work for a non profit agency drive around in luxury cars and live in 1500$ a mon th condos for some reason.

Thanks for the upvote

Well you spoke the truth. It's true. Its only like this because we let them get away with it.

The only way to fix it is to get men who live there involved in fixing it.

Yeah it's a sad truth. It's going to take an actual collapse for people to be willing to listen to strong leaders and fall in line. The problem is that by the time that collapse happens there might not be many white people left.

Did I mention the third floor is now closed to the public for reasons undisclosed. Most likely because the roof damage and decay is probably more evident. If the roof goes while these bitches fleece the place the whole building goes come the next big hurricane.

I love this so much

This seems to be very important to you, and what those women are doing is evil, but this is only a microcosm of everything fucked in this society.

Worrying so much about a building when the survival of our people is at stake is a little off on priorities, I am glad to see attention being brought to such a glaring displace of corruption and incompetence, but I implore to remember it is just a building.

lol - muh third floor comet pizza

Attached: CRUZy.jpg (1440x2168, 716K)

shitty color

I'm aware of that it's just an example of what happens when women run anything. the stereotype of women being guardians of the arts and history is bullshit. Men built the place,designed and made everything inside and stupid vapid women will be the ruin of a special place from when I was a kid and my Grandparents would take me there when they visited the island.

misappropriated is the word you're looking for here

Right into their pockets then bitch there is no money for the roof fund.

>Before 2013 the music room had an 18th century harpsichord ,1897 grand piano and a French standing harp.

probably funded a mixer

God is taking this land away from our people.

My surname and my mother's maiden name are both among the old 300, we have been here a long time, but only a fool doesn't see that this is judgement on a wicked generation.

Do not fear and do not worry, it will improve and the time between now and then is just about being right with God and not dying or going insane from having to witness it all.

You're a feminist cunt

ITT: Juan Ramirez-Valdez LARPs as a conquistador with GRRM overtones.

Attached: 1480653521574.png (513x545, 29K)

Cement or cocktails? The foundation is rotting now too.

>The Old Three Hundred were the 297 grantees, made up of families and some partnerships of unmarried men ...
lol - you're descended from male-male domestic partners. Arise, I dub thee, Patient Zero.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Three_Hundred

Attached: 1478611627574.png (1056x760, 265K)

your soul is rotten and you should seriously consider kys

>lol - you're descended from male-male domestic partners. Arise, I dub thee, Patient Zero.
Partnership for taking possession of, cultivating and developing untamed wilderness, not that a civilization wrecker such as yourself would know anything about it.

God is going to burn this country, with the state of your soul right now you will likely be a part of that.

Repent or die.

Okay you definitely sound like a girl,also I live not too far from Galveston.
Do you want to go out to the gun range sometime and then hold hands and talk about the Jews?