"I'll tell you this: If there are any intelligent creatures on this planet, they're our enemies."

Let's talk about NPCs.

My assertion is that NPCs aren't what we should focus on. First of all, I know there are too many NPC threads. I know that this has turned into a "I'm rubber you're glue" pain point for many posters on this board. But has anyone taken the time to take a step back and actually think about this situation? After all, that seems to be what the problem is about -- who thinks and who goes through the motions.

What I come to you with is a proposal: that NPCs are not only surround you, but there are both friendly and hostile NPCs. I do not see how it could be any other way. That would be of course to see this as an MMO - where there are of course other player characters with which you can interact on a deep level in the base game. But what if this assumption was wrong? It is understood by the majority of posters that this NPC meme is being intentionally pushed on this board as if it were a psyop and that a false flag is likely coming soon. The real question is: what is the nature of the game being played, and how do said NPCs fit into the structure of this game?

If life were a simulation and more akin to an MMO, we would expect the game to be filled up and down with NPCs and PCs being filtered into visibility if it was a "one-server" type deal. If it were more akin to an RTS, the majority of units on the board are going to be NPCs with only fellow commanders and enemy commanders being the only possible PCs. If it were more akin to an FPS, the NPCs would be easily visible and robot like in every way.

What I propose to you is that we are in a sort of MMORTS, and that, if the meme is true, we intelligent ones must recognize that each other one found is a potential ally, and a potential enemy. That being said I reach my point: the NPCs are not enemies, nor are they always allies. There are other players out there, and they are the ones who make these decisions. The NPCs simply do what it is in their script to do, and past that what they are told.

Attached: 1533569905647.jpg (1200x760, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/love-sex/my-husband-let-me-take-a-year-off-from-our-marriage/ar-AAAsSru?ocid=spartanntp
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

•○•

msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/love-sex/my-husband-let-me-take-a-year-off-from-our-marriage/ar-AAAsSru?ocid=spartanntp

What we live in is a world where most positions to be taken are for NPCs. After all, what is the difference between the two in-game? They can both be on the battlefield, they can even both be commanders -- you could face an NPC on the field or on the board. You could underestimate them in all cases, and contend that all of your opponents are NPCs, but that would lead to losing. You have to act as if all of those who contend against you ARE player characters. Simply put you will be training yourself to lose if you learn your tactics against NPCs. You have to accept that all players are not on your side, and that this can't be simply a divide and conquer tactic for what category of dinosaur tendie you like for dinner or what kind of character you play in an in-game game. You aren't going to cleanly cut off a slab of the population and easily identify them by simply calling them NPCs, because there are NPCs on both sides. There are NPCs who agree with you, who sell you your clothes and your food, who go and do these repetitive mundane tasks their entire lives and never think about it. When you try to do some shitty McJob, this is what separates you from them and ultimately the reason that they are overrepresented in the workplace. They do not think. It is not useful or necessary for them, and you attempting to convince them of that would likely be a waste of time. What needs to be done is to find the other players, this is the only way the superstructure of what is done with the NPCs can actually be affected. Meme magick was unironically the answer, and I feel as if many of the actual players on this board have left as it has been given more media criticism as of late and been populated by more and more actual shills and new-new-new-nufags who aren't keen to provide any new content of their own. Look at all of these half-assed general threads. If you're looking for NPCs, you need look no further than where we all already are. Why would you look for NPCs? Look for PCs.

Attached: 1534172243867.jpg (445x539, 63K)

jannies are deleting all threads on NPCs
discussion is VERBOTEN

Attached: 1421011464066.jpg (999x3158, 942K)

How is npc any different from "conformist"?
Unless you're a teenager just discovering your individuality you have no reason to be buying into this meme.
No dude, you aren't special. Post IQ or gtfo

Fuck off NPC

Nobody gives a shit if you keep it to a thread, enjoy it my duder.

Most of your favorite e-celebs and people you see in-media are likely being used by PCs as they are NPCs, or are PCs of the most grievous sort. It is up to you to detect them, up to you to do anything about it. Perhaps it is a problem with there not being enough souls left in the physical world, yet I doubt this to be true -- there were likely never "enough". Most people are easily contented, which is why bread and circuses have always been effective. We live in an NPC world, built for NPCs, by NPCs. It is our task to adventure, to make it great and defend ourselves and ultimately, our allied NPCs, from the inevitable conflict.

Attached: 4ea836d902c24cced23722851cc39c87.jpg (2316x2936, 532K)

I just btfo you kikes last thread, must I do so again?

Yeah they just cleansed the board because it was obvious how forced this npc meme is and I btfo the kike last thread so now they're cleaning up their optics. Sad.

someone can be excellent at pattern recognition/have a high IQ, but not be able to recognize their own axioms, behaviors, and patterns and thereby self-optimize
there are very intelligent rationalists and logical positivists, many of them become libertarians or members of other groups that are not of the standard "conformist" group.

Attached: godel_incompleteness.gif (400x240, 10K)

Because it's clear you can have conformists who are PCs intending to affect large swaths of NPCs. This is the majority of all media activity's aims and you know it to be true. Everyone is unique and to mention that is a moot point, there is nothing special about that. This is what I mean by this not being an MMORPG, but an MMORTS. The NPCs are malleable to an extent, they aren't all just sitting in a town saying "Good day to you sir!". There have been many documented times in history where the NPCs have been armed and mobilized. My IQ is in the third standard deviation to the right, so how about you post a relevant answer to the questions posed or the topic at hand or stop shitting up my thread

This is literally my first thread of the evening and I know that this meme is forced and it is ancient. What I am bringing up is that the NPCs are not the focus, even though everyone seems to think they are.

Attached: 20181013_202351.jpg (2448x3018, 1.11M)

I guess if I wanted replies I should've posted an NPC thread and just done my best to control you seething lot of NPCs. Some girls tits out and "What can be done about western women?" is a guaranteed 200 replies with no answers and nothing but complaints to be datamined. "NPC General" can be expected to go on for 5 threads, but a thread that tries to decouple the meme from its base and point to the lingering unanswered question "but where are all the player characters" is obviously going to be ignored and assassinated by people who have some sort of ideological bent... and their NPCs.

Attached: 1536008224931.gif (529x335, 641K)

never releax around jews, npcs and blacks

I enjoy this meme, though.

Attached: diversity.png (1000x1000, 384K)

user no one asked you to post your realdoll.

thats a doll, faggot

Ahem*

Attached: 20181013_202455.jpg (3024x3480, 1.47M)

But you did post an npc thread, Moshe. Explain to me how you using NPC 4 times in a paragraph because u lyk funy pol meem doesn't make you an "npc".

Yes, low iq individuals are highly susceptible to shilling, I understand. That's why I'm here providing a PSA and btfoing these kikes and highlighting their shilling on a threadly basis.

Oh okay, let me go back in time to where we were calling them philosophical zombies because it wasn't a concept that was discussed in contemporary culture anywhere other than philosophy discussions and solipsistic children like yourself on forums. I get it, you think you're the only player character. I suppose this makes you an easily defeated enemy, considering you'll just underestimate every opponent you ever face.

Ok so why don't you do that and then try to steer the conversation where you want it to go?
Or is your programming even capable of that?

You didn't answer my question Mr pilpuling kike.

I just made this thread and pointed the conversation exactly where I wanted it to go. You're the one trying to derail my thread, dogfucker.

You didn't post a question, jew.

*Hugs*

Attached: 20181013_202820.jpg (3024x3912, 1.96M)

How are you not an npc for posting this forced meme garbage shitting up the board? You used "npc" 4 times in one paragraph. Pretty "npc" like imo, just like all the other niggers posting the same shit all over this board.

Attached: 1539326576070.png (680x550, 95K)

The NPC meme is actually to be expected for the progression this board takes. Lots of memes have deeper roots and links to each other than we really get on the surface. Obvious, NPC is a resurrection of the sheeple meme in new garb, but it also pulls from smuggies, the tech communuty, gaymer culture, aling with even /x/ tier esoteric thought. In order for meme magic to work you need collective conscience, which would make more sense in a godhead or even a simulation esque philosophical interpretation of the universe. It would make sense in the case of a simulation to limit the number of those truely awake and thinking, so as to up efficiency.

That's what I thought kike.

Attached: terminator6-john-connor.jpg (1024x607, 92K)

I would conclude that this type of argument would be a way to detect PCs from NPCs, but it doesn't seem like it has strong warrant. You're clearly incensed. Obviously there will be NPCs like
who deflect and call their opponent what they are. Unthinking meme repeaters.
You, the possessed, are of little meaning or consequence to me. I am looking for other owners, that we may either come in concord or our dissonance be made explicit.

Holy shit the first serious post. Thank you. So you've concluded like I have that there is a lack of souls in the simulation as a baseline. What are meaningful methods of detecting the possessed in the modern world? As I've said before, the culture itself creates a conformity sphere where the only rewarded modes of behavior are to act NPC-like, making it increasingly difficult to detect those who aren't so afflicted.

I told you that I'm looking for a way to readily detect other PCs, I'm not looking for your fucking autismfit schlomo. Your first post indicated that you've just been going from thread to thread shitting it up with the same base opinions. I'm here to tell you friend that your programmer wants you to come back to get more information. Obviously, this conflicts with what you were told in earlier threads, so you're fit to screech.

Now heres whats interesting, meme magic is linked memetically to NPCs, both as memetic concepts spawned from the same group, and both weilded considerable pull during their respective peaks (if NPCs have reached it yet). If we are in a simulation, then npcs do exist and they are among us. We can see them, but we dont need to follow. In fact, in this case of mob mentality they show, we may ve able to lead them in order to control our fate. We can begin the memetic convergence of kekism/meme magic with this, and by weight of the collective awakened conscience, harness the power if the sleeping consciousness to drive ourselves forward. This is sn opportunity to not only shift the overton window as we please, but to claim the future for ourselves. The jews see us as cattle, and the NPC meme will enable us to do the same.

I don't think it's as much as oldfags leaving as people just realizing what an easy meme can turn into. It's no fun when every thread is a greentext one line with a strawman image about the "thing I don't like" in which this NPC meme takes to the extreme end. Why would anybody want to spread it when it just means assuring the boards are all garbage for the next however many months until the cycle repeats. It's been like that too long and I genuinely believe people here would like to actually discuss shit for a change.

I think the key is to stop *trying* to make memes and just let it happen if it happens, you can still antagonize idiot lefties without denying them identity.

>friendly NPC
doubt it. their lack of thought and self reflection is without doubt harmful and any attempt to change that is greeted with hostility.

Attached: npc-types.png (880x429, 312K)

Some cultures appear more inclines to being drones than others, an individuslistic culture appears to have more who are awake (but still a minority), while with collectivists youd be hard pressed to find one who is awake. There is no easy way to tell that I can see, it seems that only those with a deep sobering understanding of the world seem to really have enough of a grasp to understand.

Same fag, switched your proxy back and forth that's why it took you a while to reply. You shills are so fucking obvious, as is this forced meme, earlier there was 10+ threads and no mods in sight.

I'm getting fucking captcha locked. "verify this bus" 10 times, thanks Hiromoot. I guess I'll let this thread die as I've gotten all I came for, if anyone else has any ready-detection methods or any metadiscussion about my MMORTS vs MMORPG idea, I'll read back later and attempt to reply after my captchajailing wears off.

Anyhow, it's becoming rapidly apparent that there are not many mentally capable individuals left on this board and the spread of the NPC meme is due to the fact that there are many NPCs out there who are convinced that either PCs don't exist, or that they are all NPCs like themselves repeating what they read in the last thread.

There's no use replying to newfag zoomers like
who don't even realize that they can sage threads that they don't like when they're replying to them with disdain.
When you're playing an RTS, are your marines player characters? If they were for the most part, the reality of the situation would be much more grim. Of course there are going to be some, but all of them?

Youre literally a quitter user, when they do this shit youre onto something. As for those on this board who are mentally capable, I can agree, the decay since 2014 is beyond depressing.

I don't want to sage threads, I take your shill threads and turn them around on you using them as a PSA to lurkers on how to spot kike shills and forced memes.

>Let's talk about NPCs.
you can drop the act

we all know NPCs is your way of being racist cunts
>No Persons of Colour

This is why the meme is getting banned from twitter and facebook

Reap what you sow assholes

Wrong. The big difference here is that NPC is not a meme or a general opinion. It's a valid study conducted with real people that not only uncovered a very serious difference in how people think, it's also showing us in a quantified manner that most people do not use a very important part of their minds AT ALL. In short, the PC / NPC concept is one of the most significant disclosures of our lifetime. We are only at the beginning of determining the significance of it, but it's huge.

>all of them?
Yes, I'm sure of it. Not only because of expirence, but also because I'm christian and believe God made them like this and were in the endtimes. I belive the whole current "society" is designed by the satanist jews to corrupt and lead away from the truth. Soon there is no point of return and the mechanics (survilance/education...) will not even one person to grow up without getting corrupted, but God will not allow it and the great cleansing will happen.

You complain about board quality yet contribute to shill threads. K.
Oh look, Democratic meme flag is upset, we must be upsetting the left guise it's working! Totally ebin, keep up with all the slide threads!

Listen leafkike, if I could post regularly without getting jewed by your extended family who run CAPTCHA, I would. I just got ten "detect all crosswalks" "detect all motorcycles" "detect all shop fronts" and was disallowed posting in the entire time it took you to call me a fucking proxyposter. Luckily I just got "detect the buses" as they fade away, so it verified my captcha.
I think the problem we've come across is that we've given NPCs insight into the magick that controls them on so much of a base level that to point it out to them that they are controlled and possessed by these memes is physically painful to them and they will do whatever they can do to reduce the distress, because they clearly cannot think for themselves long enough to do it for themselves.

Enjoy losing the midterms cunt.

I just outed an NPC. To them they have no explanation as to why they are an NPC. They just lash out at the accusations.
When confronted with the facts of what makes them an NPC they lash out without never dealing with the accusation that makes them an NPC.
Instead, there is just anger and hate flown from all angels, without ever confronting the issue of what makes one an NPC.
Very interesting

How about instead of making "npc" threads, you make threads about how to spread JQ, immigration, birth rate redpills to the normie masses? Oh wait, that would actually be getting something done wouldn't it, can't have that can we Moshe?

Great post fren

This is incredible. Thank you user for posting you should make these threads every day.

Hey lowiq, I was implying the meme flag is a shill trying to give the illusion we are upsetting the left so lowiqs like yourself will spam the board with more slide threads, doing kikes job for them.

Kys k i k e

It has been memeticly harnessed my canuck friend, even though that study claimed not everyone thinks, this makes sense on the simulation standpoint. A supercomputer wouldnt be able to process infinite conciousnesses, but only a fixed amount. The very concept as a whole serves a very philosophical line of thought, is what I am saying, and you missed that.
The real issue with the board is those trying to bribg the masses in here. T_D was a fucking mistake and it crippled us, the real issue is celebrity circlejerking desu.
Wrong person retard, im trying to keep you discussing, check my flag and id

user, you're kind of an NPC if you can't detect that the priest is there to program you with your thoughts for the week.
You don't want to sage threads or is it you've just been brought to the awareness that you actually can. This is the second time you've typed "PSA", like you're doing someone a service other than yourself.

You discount that a meme is a piece of repeatable information spread from individual to culture and vice versa. Before Jow Forums spread it to mass culture, these discussions were left to the horror of people in existential philosophy classrooms as they came to realize the people who they've been surrounded by for years do not have thoughts the way they do, if at all. After the study it became easy to point out, after the meme made the NPCs assimilate it, its become increasingly difficult to detect NPCs from PCs because PCs are becoming more and more afraid to step forward and be seen as capable, free agents.

? You were replied to as the second reply, I wasn't addressing you with disdain that was the first reply, fren.

>d-don't redpill the masses goy, seriously bad idea..
E-celeb threads have really diedoff/dramatically slowed down ever since jidf has been pushing these spicy new meems for the newfags. Forced memes do a way better job of shitting up the board.

>lowiq
a fucking leaf

>I'm special
>le normies r dumb
babies first solipsism

Typical shill trying to oldfag shit test as if to invalidate me calling out your shilling, I called you out on this tactic the past 2 threads.

Makes sense, post reply ordering made it a bit confusing on my end

>*Angry Leaf NPC Noises*

Attached: WendigAngryNPCNoises2.gif (400x400, 361K)

Wow, stellar argumentation Moshe, this must be that ashkenazi verbal iq I've heard so much about.

>meme is a piece of repeatable information spread from individual to culture
yes. so all the people on here calling each other "nigger" or "schlomo" or "faggot" is also a meme, creating a /pol culture.
my question is, why does the npc meme worry people so much, and yet they're content to ignore the other memes?

so far, i can only speculate that anyone that is a liberal hates the npc meme because it negates their sense of superiority.

Case and point.

>priest
what are you talking about? I've been atheist for the pretty much the last ten years and cannot count how often I said "there is no god".

down the rabbit hole, in the quest for truth and considering all things I learned this is my conclusion. God exists, Jesus is life. It might sound like NPC-speak to you, but it simply isn't.

>a fucking leaf

So you're saying you'd rather be talking about Britanny Venti's cat shit problem than the fact that you're surrounded with programmable masses? Because from here it seems like a tacit admission that you're said mass-programmable unit and you're upset that we aren't focusing on Britanny Venti & "4chad" and instead are focusing on those like yourself and how to differentiate one another from you.

The conversation I've been having is so I can figure out how to more readily dispense with those like you, since you seem like fit enough fodder to charge in headfirst to cannonfire just like 18th century infantry.

>a D&C kike

I think it is kinda a dark comedic link to old talmudic law, to see the goyim as unthinking cattle. We are becoming kikes, we have been for a while... why wouldnt the jews oppose us adopting their tactics

>*Defeated NPC Noises*

Attached: CatlinNPC.png (527x567, 202K)

>leaf
>racist
>No Persons of Colour

Silly pilpul, I said jidf pushed E-celeb threads before as a way to slide threads, but now they are trying to get the hang of memetics and force their own shit memes because it's more successful as shitting up the board.

Yes, keep posting npc memes like all the other kikes and newfags on this board, totally doesn't make yourself an "npc" does it?

Some naysayers said the kek meme was shill spawned too...look how well that went. If this was shill spawned, we wouldnt be developing philosophy around it, and it would be already dead.

Oh, okay. If you've come to an understanding of God or the Jesus history on your own, then don't mind me. Do come to your own conclusions, and report back. Mine is that one would not exist in that which was created, and existence itself is flawed such that it can be repermutated in the future. Only God could be perfect, and that which exists is always imperfect. That which we cannot talk about, thus we do not speak. To me, to say God exists would be to paint a non-omnipotent, non-omniscient, or non-omnipresent God. I suppose this is how the whole Jesus part fits into the mix, as said creator could self-insert obviously but, of course, would have to self-impose the base limits of existence.

>don't post Orc/LotR memes, that's just jidf trying to slide threads

>Dropping OC makes you an NPC

Attached: Angry_NPC_HipstercupGrnTrnsRt.png (247x200, 12K)

Or maybe it's just that you're the one doing the pilpul and derailing threads as you've had nothing respond with but one post-replies with no substance but buzzwords.

Maybe it's just... you're an NPC user. I know coming to grips with this is hard, but there are plenty of NPCs out there livin' kickass lives. You don't have to think, it's difficult. It's a struggle. We're struggling right now. It would be difficult to relate to you my struggle.

Hey kike you used the orc posting as an example like 10 times last thread, you're outing yourself again, remember I told you to work on optics?

>processing information to craft emotional argument

Attached: B456834C-34B1-404E-8795-5F13D8432E48.png (320x335, 63K)

do I look like a kike to you? I made quite some NPC related OC.

Attached: 5EB.png (400x486, 52K)

If it's shill spawned it wouldn't die, because they would be there make a new thread ,are you retarded? At one point there was 10 npc threads up.

what is it with liberals and calling people they disagree with "kikes"?
if you can't address the argument, don't even bother with the name calling.

you want npc memes to stop. you want orc posting to stop. you want all conservative memes to stop.
it's clear you're a liberal. just stop.

>It has been memeticly harnessed my canuck friend, even though that study claimed not everyone thinks, this makes sense on the simulation standpoint. A supercomputer wouldnt be able to process infinite conciousnesses, but only a fixed amount. The very concept as a whole serves a very philosophical line of thought, is what I am saying, and you missed that.

You post is word salad, nothing more. I got your point, and your point was stupid. You tried to compare the inner voice study with "sheeple" memes and I'm telling you they aren't on the same level of significance whatsoever, notwithstanding the fact they're both being memed.

The meme is being spammed to death thanks to redditors and boomers here spreading it with zero self control, so you wont have to worry much longer

Such an obvious jidf post, doesn't even need to be pointed out, but I will anyways.

Attached: 2.png (610x301, 34K)

lmao is that a pepe kane?

It technically would die, as nobody takes interest in shit memes.

Well obviously the NPC meme worries people because not all of them think, user. That is the finding of the study. Most people cannot see the memes for the forest, the ones who actually studied meme magick and used it mostly left this board or started attempting to force memes using the wojak template. This revolt is also possibly because this is clearly the ultimate form of wojak -- he can evolve no further. Wojak has always been the denigrated one of the duality between pepe and wojak. You forget that liberals love the NPC meme, they just created it first and are upset that they did it wrong. "Russian Bots" has too many syllables and attributes too many questions to the listener. NPC is clear, harsh, and unforgiving. You're arguably calling someone the same thing when you call them a bot or an NPC, but deep down NPC hits harder because it is an acronym and each of the individual words paint a picture of how powerless the nonplayer character is, compared to calling someone a "bot", where it is clear that these liberals attribute some competence to bots, those who use the NPC meme do not attribute anything more than basic life routines to them, denying any possible claim of competence. I suppose this means its a 'meaner' meme, but it is a much stronger one because of it.

Kane lives in death, user.
Peace through power.

Proving my point... The meme is shit and wouldn't have lasted but it's being pushed hard by shills, see the 10+ npc threads that were up at the same time a few hours ago. Once I started calling attention to that fact mods nuked most of them.

Holy shit you’re ohviously an underage fucking autismo
You type a novel for each post when nobody gives a fuck about your shitposts

How autistic do you have to be to be delusional enough to think anyone will read all of that

>6 Gorillion!

Attached: RepentMerchant.png (1754x1272, 1.54M)

I did, faggot.

ooooor you're the kike and you're just trying to discredit the npc meme because it's actually effective against the left.
but i don't expect you to try to debate the merits of the npc meme, just continue calling everyone a kike, that's clearly the only arsenal in your repertoire.

>You discount that a meme is a piece of repeatable information

I don't need any education in the definition of a meme. In fact, I know more about it than most people. Do you speak French? Are you aware of the fact that the French word for "same" is meme? Most of you burgers didn't know that. Knowing multiple languages can be beneficial. As far as the rest of your post, just a bunch of random guesswork and speculation. No, Jow Forums is not the world's single "meme factory", and no, the NPCs didn't all assimilate the meme. Most of them still don't have a clue wtf is going on, and no, you can't assume what's going on in any particula PC's mind in re to describing his inner voice openly.