>buy property
>have a bunch of kids
>go hiking, live an easy life

>live in the city
>higher cost of living
>have to rent
>less money for kids, less women who want kids
>drinking, clubbing, hang overs

Why the fuck would anyone want to live in the big city?

Attached: stardew.jpg (200x300, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo2OIUpWznY
youtube.com/watch?v=X5xAu1csU_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>t. countryfag
all true, i'm stuck in this fucking shithole (downtown b'ham AL) and i can't leave without losing the garbage that i have
t. wannabe countryfag

Don't forget that you don't have to sacrifice your individualism and would have more time for self reflection. NPCs just don't get it.

Also, Mississippi fag living in CA. Plz kill me.

That’s a comfy game, senpai

EXCept for the interracial couple that they had to throw in there. Decent game desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo2OIUpWznY

Breed their daughter and reduce the nigger genes. Or just let her die lonely.
Also
>muh black scientist

Sort of an idealized version.

I agree the country has great charm and I want to move there once I have kids, but I've spent some time in rural western pennsylvania and it goes more like this.

>local industry gone
>tons of heroin and crime associated with that
>pills and opiates bring in organized crime from out of town.
>hardlife for people with few resources, like actual poverty, not just lack of gibs, people excluded from the system
>hospitals not staffed and foreigners are imported to meet the need
>material scarcity. in some places out there, especially if you don't make a lot of money, you have to learn to go with out
>Natural resources raped by multinationals, often leaving poisoned land, bad water, general polution etc
on the other hand
>everything you said.

I'm not saying country life isn't worth living, but to characterize it as easy is silly. Watch this documentary on life in forgotton, rural west virginia. It's not all sunshine and daisies and I think it's just suburban shoegazing to think that just because you move to the country your personal problems will somehow resolve.
>youtube.com/watch?v=X5xAu1csU_c

Attached: chicken fried steak.png (603x448, 655K)

It's a pretty good game aside from that tho
Here's a rare pic of the game from back in 2012

Attached: NEW26-768x480.png (768x480, 159K)

> shitty internet
> stores are dozens of miles away
> lonely
> behind the times on everything.
> white trash (or black trash if you live in the black belt with country blacks, or spic trash if you live in the Southwest)

Doesn't seem too appealing to me. I could only stomach it if I had access to a large city within 50 miles.

Haley is best girl

t. NPC

> people don't drink and club in the country

The shit you listed as negatives are sort of just modern inconveniences. Do you really need lightning fast internet and trader joe's?

I drank more in rural PA than I ever drank in my life. Granted i'm an alcoholic (sober now) but everyone out there drank like you wouldn't believe.

People have started to settle on the Midway Atoll, making it the island with the smallest population in the United States. In 2010 it had zero people, but as of 2018 there is an estimated amount of 40, what is attracting people there?

>"out in the country" has whores with daddy issues, cucks, and bright hair-dyed feminists

>started valley

I wonder if there's a mod where you can cuck the mayor or the black science man?

Is this supposed to be a positive

Also I think country life is really only idyllic in the north. Down south country life is desolate.

Agreed. Comfy af

He's a literal cuck though so it kinda uses degeneracy to destroy degeneracy in a way.

He's not really a cuck though, just a second marriage.

The store owner on the other hand is LITERALLY a cuck. His wife fucked the wizard. His daughter isn't even his.

New England countryside looks nice. I could also bear the southwestern desert. The south is overgrown and humid. Lots of dilapidated barns and cars in people's yards. hiding in the weeds. Plus there are just as many blacks as there are in the cities per capita.

Looks like we re all moving to new england lads

that game is one of the comfiest games of all time and im only 5 hours in

>married a single mother
>not a cuck

Attached: 20171029132045_1.jpg (1366x768, 313K)

>my wife’s son

How do I mod this out of the game /v/

the excuse I heard when I moved to the country - from people who didn't want to:

'but my friends and relatives are here'

some people don't have the balls to make positive changes

Natural selection will weed them out.

I hate both. There is nothing to do in those small towns but do drugs and knock up your 17 year old girlfriend. Also the cities have all the jobs, all the opportunities, all the networking, and way more available women. Seriously where I live if you're my age (28) and still single, you really only have fatties and single mothers to pick from.

There are three things to occupy yourself with there- Drugs, Sex, and Religion, and none of them are mutually exclusive.

It's culture, I live in California in a small mountain town and one of my clients is a rich tech hipster who live in the same town. One day he says he's selling his 1.2 million dollar home and moving to a crap shack in San Francisco 1/4 the size. It's an hour farther from his job and everything from utilities to groceries are disgustingly overpriced.

I ask him why without being an asshole about it and he said "I want to be more part of mainstream, you know? People are just more progressive in cities".

>mfw

Attached: 1515900123335.png (669x514, 25K)

Shh, let him burn.

Jobs and career progression.

>muh black scientist
Lmao this shit is so cliche in this day in age sometimes I wonder if it is actually low key satire in this case.

Attached: 20180702212535_1.jpg (1920x1080, 354K)

Harvest moon > star jew valley

LMAO holy shit that's great

Please take me home with you.